Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #51
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intuitive Dissection of the Pete Peterson Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
For the first time ever, I have decided to pick apart an internet video interview done by a “whistle blower”. This is going to be my intuitive dissection of the recently published Pete Peterson interview done by Project Camelot.

[... long quote of entire message trimmed ...]
Good work and very interesting intuitive thoughts...what ever is true or not many things don't add up and in the end nothing was new for most of us.

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Anchor; 09-08-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #52
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If the people who would disapprove of the information had the opportunity to edit the information by way of Peterson before it was released then how is that risking anything? I do not get it, how is this guy giving the perception that he has released anything that would put him in danger other than the smoke and mirrors about not releasing the video for 2 months?

I agree this is a very sound point.What risk? Why did he not just be a whistle-blower anonymously and tell the whole story instead of part, of a non story out in the open?

Once gain though I giving him the benefit of the doubt for now and wait for some solid information based on provable or replicative evidence.

Regards
Baron
Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #53
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Ok TJ3 I have to tell you some thing as a machinist I have machined many types of materials and I can say this once a material has been heat treated and hardened it becomes very brittle it is stong as h*ll but depending on the hardness of it some and its shape I would have to agree with Pete what temp s do nuclear reactors run at the higher the temp the more brittle a material becomes . I have seen pcs machined and hardened that come out after cooling and you can see cracks in them and they then become paper weights so it true .

Then again in order to take some of the hardening properties out of steel you need to heat it to a certain temperature so these things are possible

Not fishy at all Its not so much about the fish as what you get out of the fish here is the information he was talking about http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnut...k2.html#closer
I disagree there was something fishy the way he changed tack on this fishy matter. The link with the information you posted is correct but it does not mention "Ratfish", he Peterson denied it was the "Ratfish"... But it could be no other! How did he know about this fish? In my opinion he's been an instrument maker he would know that this oil is used mainly for precision instruments and its well know it has a high concentrate of K2 but so does grass fed meats, Butter, and Milk and many oily fish. He also got several important facts wrong with his statements connected to it.

Here is what I wrote on this matter on another thread below...

"Ok Now for his information or none information. Lets start with something I know about! "Ratfish" This fish is well known for the liver oil it produces which is used for precision instruments such as clocks watches and microscopes etc.He being an instrument maker would know this. This also was oil pointed out by Dr Western Price for its high K2 Vitamin also found in grass fed organ meats and unpasteurised milk. So was there another fish that does exactly the same that Dr Western Price discovered which had K2??? I doubt it.

This was NOT the oil as he claimed used in Europe as that was Cod Liver oil or especially in the UK , Cod Liver oil was becoming VERY popular before the war and especially during the war as everything was coal powered and the smog and cloud blocked out the sun the cover meant inner city kids got no sunshine which caused rickets,cod liver oil was so in demand Uk stocks were not enough and had to be imported from Iceland. "Ratfish" was not used.
They even resorted to caged terrifying baloneys for kids living in London flats in the 30's!Picture attached."

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post167183
Old 12-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #54
rava
Avalon Senior Member

Aloha,
does anyone have more information about the russian scientist Peterson mentioned? He did extensive research on the heart of the mother and the baby according to Peterson. The Russian was inspired by the work of Chilton Pearce. Please let me know :-)
rava is offline   Reply With Quote