Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 01:25 PM   #376
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

To all Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew members.
I wish you all the best for 2009 and I hope you all have a safe and fruitful year to come. I love you all.
Please take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-31-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:00 AM   #377
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Wow that was tottaly unexpected =o free 12 months sub
thanks alot man it realy was a shock & highly appreciated.

how is everyone by the way? =o

I browse through most threads about once aweek now so I haven't completely disapeared XD but haven't been to this thread for awhile =/

Thanks again for the gift man =o
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #378
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Good to see you here FF

Don't be a stranger!

may Love and Light be with you
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #379
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Wow that was tottaly unexpected =o free 12 months sub
thanks alot man it realy was a shock & highly appreciated.

how is everyone by the way? =o

I browse through most threads about once aweek now so I haven't completely disapeared XD but haven't been to this thread for awhile =/

Thanks again for the gift man =o
Your most welcome ForsakenFalcon. And please let me join Aussie Babe in welcoming you back into the fold, its fantastic to see you back.
Please take care my friend and once again, welcome back.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #380
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post 5th Ground Crew Meeting

5th Meeting of the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew

To be held on Saturday (NOT Sunday) the 24th of January 2009 at 1:00pm

Attention: Sorry people, I have changed the date of the meeting and moved it further ahead to the 24th of January. My apologies for doing this, but AussieG was unable to make it on the 17th, and I felt that it was important to be able to accommodate him.
Is there anyone who can't make it on the 24th? Please let me know.

Location details can be found HERE

Attendees:
Relayer
AussieG
sugar
Lt Ripley
Frank
Don'tPanic
sparklyponcho
Robski

Aussie Babe has suggested a central meeting place for our next Ground Crew meeting and suggested the Botanical Gardens. I think this was an excellent idea, but opted for the Alexandra Gardens instead, which is close to the Botanical Gardens, but not as far to walk from Flinders Street Station for those, like myself who would prefer to catch a train in.
The initial meet up will be in Federation Square (NOT the City Square), on the corner of Flinders and Swanston Streets in Melbourne. Once all of those attending arrive, we will then proceed to Alexandra Gardens.
It is suggested that everyone brings a plate of food and drinks, but if you prefer you can always get a bite to eat at a cafe nearby. I'll leave it up to you.
The meeting is deliberately intended to be on a Saturday and not Sunday, for those who could not attend in the past due to work commitments and the like.
I expect a greater turn out than the last meeting at AussieG's.
I would like to have the RSVP's as early as possible if you don't mind.
I would also like every crew member, either attending or not, to PM me with topics they would like to discuss or should be covered.
The topic/s should pertain to survival only. All other topics can be discussed later in a free session, where we can talk about what ever anyone likes. Be it aliens, new world order, the color of your jocks and/or knickers etc.
All interested in attending, PM me and I'll provide a map of Federation Square and I'll give you my contact details if you haven't already got them.
Please take care all and I look forward to hearing from you, and I'd especially like to see hands going up.
Best regards to all,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 01-11-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #381
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone!

I would like to suggest that if you havn't read this thread started by Sol Invictus that you give it a look, and Relayer maybe it could be put on the Agenda for discussion at the next meeting.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8287

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 01-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #382
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Hi Everyone!

I would like to suggest that if you havn't read this thread started by Sol Invictus that you give it a look, and Relayer maybe it could be put on the Agenda for discussion at the next meeting.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8287

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Hello Barb,
Good idea honey, will make that a topic of our next meeting. Thanx for that.
Please take care GA.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #383
mulder

Hi everyone,
This is a post with a different angle: I brought myself "V for victory" for Christmas. Given what I know from this website, I was shocked how prophetic this old show is:-
1. Alens are reptilian, but look human.
2. They say they come in peace, but are actually wanting to enslave us (genetically modify us as an army) or use us for food. (Think of reported contacts with Aliens that came in Peace after Roswell in the 1940s).
3. Simultaneously appearances around the Earth & speak in every language (Think of peoject blue-beam).
4. This BIG one: a false flag terrorist attack by Earth's scientists, causing Marshal Law & all scientists to be imprisoned (scientists could save us from them, so they lead a pre-emptive strike).
5. Visitor Youth: The young are used to inform on their parents & schools!!

Through modern history, there's MANY movies, books, etc. that are inspired by actual plans - see Illuminati Playing cards of 1993:

George Orwell 1984:

Aldous Huxley:

I won't go on and on, because you get the idea.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #384
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John,
If my roster at work remains the same.which i expect it to be,please count me in for the meeting on Saturday 24th. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Take care
Chris
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #385
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar View Post
Hi John,
If my roster at work remains the same.which i expect it to be,please count me in for the meeting on Saturday 24th. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Take care
Chris
Hello Chris,
I hope your roster doesn't change, otherwise I'll have to break some bones in your boss.
Please take care and I'll PM you the details of the meeting and discuss transportation to the meeting.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-06-2009, 05:58 AM   #386
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Now on a lighter side
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JLoge6QzcGY
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #387
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

To ALL Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Members

There's a new thread started by Luminari entitled: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours.
Its quite funny and is a good place to wind down and have a bit of a laugh and play around. You can reach the thread HERE
Please at least take a look around.
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #388
mulder

Default Re: Places for meetings!

Hi relayer, I tried to enter the LOUNGE, but was unable to as I don't have privilages. It sounds like a great idea to have some light-hearted fun after reading some of the "doomsday" posts.

Also, I was thinking of central places for our next few meetings, that are easy to get to & have toilets & free/cheap parking - check these out:
1. Study rooms at libraries. Members can book a room for the afternoon & theres tea/coffee facilities available. I called the Brunswick Library as its open long hours on Saturdays & Sundays - they don't have a study room (nearby Libraries that do are closed on Sundays!).
2. Cafes on Smith St Collingwood - some side Sts off Smith have free parking all weekend after 1pm (e.g. Peel St). Nearby to Peel St is Cafe Coco (my all time favourite place for a meal) and down 1 block near Gertrude St/Smith st is Vibe cafe (both have private gardens out the back that offer privacy). These cafes are open afternoons and weekends.
3. Nice parks along Albert st, East Melbourne -I was there today & checked out the parking signs. The Park near Punt Rd/Albert st has toilets & free parking on weekends (but you must move after 2 hours). N.B. Very hard to find a park with toilets & free parking in city. Also, there was a covered place to sit in this park near the Catholic Cathedral in case of rain.

Hope these ideas are useful!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #389
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Thought everyone might ejoy reading this.....
Title: "Code Red - The Coming Destruction of America 2004"
Description: If you're into catastrophe scenarios, David Booth has a corker for you. It just may be that all that Planet-X stuff last year wasn't total baloney. David has the credentials, and his story is the key to a lot of puzzles. It makes a complete, awful picture out of a bunch of seemingly unrelated data. Like predictions by Nostradamus 500 years ago of a pole change which would wipe out 97% of humanity shortly after the millennium, Edgar Cayce, the Sleeping Prophet, around 80 years ago, Ed Dames (Major Doom), Gordon Michael Scallion, and other prophets with track records more recently. Is there a connection between our military being spread out all around the world instead of here at home, endless rumors of vast underground government construction, the secrecy about the Third Revelation of Fatima, and so on through a long list?

Link to Document:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/97576/Code..._friend_send=1
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #390
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Places for meetings!

Hello mulder,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder
Hi relayer, I tried to enter the LOUNGE, but was unable to as I don't have privilages. It sounds like a great idea to have some light-hearted fun after reading some of the "doomsday" posts.
Hmmm... Strange that you can't access that area??? I will inquire with the mods for the reason why, so please sit tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder
Also, I was thinking of central places for our next few meetings, that are easy to get to & have toilets & free/cheap parking - check these out:
1. Study rooms at libraries. Members can book a room for the afternoon & theres tea/coffee facilities available. I called the Brunswick Library as its open long hours on Saturdays & Sundays - they don't have a study room (nearby Libraries that do are closed on Sundays!).
2. Cafes on Smith St Collingwood - some side Sts off Smith have free parking all weekend after 1pm (e.g. Peel St). Nearby to Peel St is Cafe Coco (my all time favourite place for a meal) and down 1 block near Gertrude St/Smith st is Vibe cafe (both have private gardens out the back that offer privacy). These cafes are open afternoons and weekends.
3. Nice parks along Albert st, East Melbourne -I was there today & checked out the parking signs. The Park near Punt Rd/Albert st has toilets & free parking on weekends (but you must move after 2 hours). N.B. Very hard to find a park with toilets & free parking in city. Also, there was a covered place to sit in this park near the Catholic Cathedral in case of rain.

Hope these ideas are useful!
Yes, the above is very useful. Thank you for that my friend. I'll try and research them all. and even case the places out personally.
Take care and many thanks once again.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #391
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

@ mulder
I got in contact with Colin the main Admin of Avalon and he told me he's reset your account and now you should be able to access the "Subscription Only" section. Please let me know if you still have problems.

@ Other Ground Crew members
Could everyone try going into the "Subscription Only" area HERE, and let me know if your experiencing the same problem as mulder. Everyone SHOULD be able to access this area that have paid or have had their subscriptions paid for them.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-08-2009, 04:34 AM   #392
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
@ mulder
I got in contact with Colin the main Admin of Avalon and he told me he's reset your account and now you should be able to access the "Subscription Only" section. Please let me know if you still have problems.

@ Other Ground Crew members
Could everyone try going into the "Subscription Only" area HERE, and let me know if your experiencing the same problem as mulder. Everyone SHOULD be able to access this area that have paid or have had their subscriptions paid for them.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Relayer I can't access that area either ....telling me the same thing!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:31 AM   #393
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

No problems with access!
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #394
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Relayer I can't access that area either ....telling me the same thing!
Hello Aussie Babe,
No worries honey, I'll get on Colin's case and get him to check into it. Hang tight.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

UPDATE 1
I have PM'ed Colin and awaiting his reply. Will edit this post when I get an answer.

UPDATE 2
Colin has reset you account, so please give it a try GA. Luv at ya!!!

Last edited by Relayer; 01-08-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #395
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Aussie Babe,
No worries honey, I'll get on Colin's case and get him to check into it. Hang tight.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

UPDATE
I have PM'ed Colin and awaiting his reply. Will edit this post when I get an answer.
Hi...

Just putting my hand in the mix saying I've got the same problem
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #396
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks
Hi...

Just putting my hand in the mix saying I've got the same problem
Hello jcocks,
Did someone pay your subscription for you, or did you pay for it yourself?
I will let Colin know for you and I'll let you know in this same post.
Colin did say that he's being having hassles with a few accounts since they went to a subscription Forum.
By the way, where are you from?
Please take care my friend and hopefully we can get this all sorted out.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

UPDATE 1

UPDATE 2
Your account has now been reset and should work ok now. Apparently this problem was isolated to donation subscriptions.

Last edited by Relayer; 01-08-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #397
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Relayer it works now!

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 01-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #398
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you Relayer it works now!

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
No worries Aussie Babe.
Hopefully its all been fixed with the other members as well.
Please take care GA.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 01-10-2009, 04:27 AM   #399
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello jcocks,
Did someone pay your subscription for you, or did you pay for it yourself?
I will let Colin know for you and I'll let you know in this same post.
Colin did say that he's being having hassles with a few accounts since they went to a subscription Forum.
By the way, where are you from?
Please take care my friend and hopefully we can get this all sorted out.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

UPDATE 1

UPDATE 2
Your account has now been reset and should work ok now. Apparently this problem was isolated to donation subscriptions.
Thanks a lot... works now :-)

I am from Bunbury in Western Australia.... Bit of a backwater, but nice place to live :-)

On another note - did anyone read the report on the camelot homepage about Jake Simpson? VERY interesting read....especially the part where he mentions that Australia is the "ark of the world". For some reason, I always felt that there was something special about Australia in the coming changes... I always felt there was an important reason why I incarnated on this continent...

What are your thoughts"?

I'm also looking for some other info on Australias roleb in the new paradigm. There seems to be plenty of info on America, but precious little about Australia... If any of you have anuthing to share please do I have a few snippets but will have to wait until sometime tonight, too much going on in the (mad)house at the moment

Love and light

Joel Cocks / Azarus Ankh'aa
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:33 AM   #400
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

G'day Joel, Yes i too feel we will hopefully have a better time here when the s--t hits the fan. When talking to a good friend of mine ages ago, she said, "thats why you have encarnated in this time and in this place, because we have a mission".

I have several meetings with 'SOME' people in the know, and they feel that Australia is the place to be. Particularly deep underground. Who knows, us Aussies may be the next Adam and Eves of this new world......
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote