Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spiritual Vaccum

May I ask you all to thnk on this?

If there is some sort of calamity moving toward the world as we know it? And mankind is heading toward it's most difficult hours, And most of the good and enlighted are leaving town, are we leaving our fellow man when they need us most?

Let me see if I understand this right?

We all have energies that we give off, Light, sound, interactions with our community...so on. If we are the ones that know what is happening and see the universe for what it is and understand it better than our nieghbors, and are better mentaly and spiritualy prepared to cope with the comming difficulties, wont running and hidding leave our communities and loved ones and nieghbors sort of with a spiritual vaccum?

Let's say lights are seen in the sky and events move toward some kind of galactic introduction or something... Who will stand up and greet them and not fall down and pray like monkeys?

Who will open up there mouths and speak for humanity, if it is hidding under a rock?

Who will stand up for peace and sanity when all others are losing thier heads?

I know things look scary and the instinct to survive is huge, but if we call ourselves enlightened then don't we need to overcome our base instincts and live as enlightened people?

If all the good leaves the western world or hides from it are we showing that we are ready to rule ourselves? Or are we running and "every man for himself" mentality takes over?

If all the good in a community leaves then the bad and ignorant part stays what is left behind? If everyone good heads for the hills not only did we save ourselves but we would help to bring on the demise of our countrymen....society can not survive without it's best citizens.

I am not saying don't prepare, not that we shouldn't have plans to be safe. I am saying that we need to work as hard at preparedness as we do at bringing others to enlightenment and awakening.... We need to be ready to stand up at the right time for truth and humanity.

If I were wanting to undermind a people one of the things I would do is get the good to leave, or place so much fear in them that they will not act to save thier country when all they had to do is swallow thier fear and stand up for what they know is right.

I wouldn't call someone leaving town a coward, becuse that takes a kind of strength all it's own. I would call anyone that is willing to stand his ground and fill the vaccum left by others a hero.

Let's stand up
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Vaccum

Hi Sam,

Well there are a lot of assumptions there but the first one is that people who don't visit this forum aren't enlightened. There is quite some judgement in that premise. I would consider if I were you, that as one who is really trying to spread kindness in this forum, as I think you are, you give that a lot of thought.

Secondly there are a whole load of people here who have said they are not moving anywhere, not to mind the hills or out-backs.

Thirdly you are not responsible for anyone elses path.

I will desist from numbering now :-) Look at this as a scenario, Aliens or fake aliens appear overhead, people go running around in circles both screaming for joy and running in horror, in that instant is there anyway you could impart 10 years worth of research into a sentence. Stop stop everyone, wait they could be good/ bad/ real/ fake; it could be the government. Wait stop just exude love and nothing will happen .........I am not mocking you at all but how would that scenario pan out do you think?

And finally I think another big presumption is that "they" the ones left in the "spiritual vacuum" would all behave like animals. I for one believe that the majority of humanity is kind and altruistic and especially so in situations of crisis. Just something to meditate on, I mean it in the kindest way.................

I won't respond till tomorrow as its going home time for me, so I would not take silence as sulking, if indeed to decide to respond

Bon weekend tout le monde
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I did paint it with some assumptions, and yes very many good people would be left. However I stand by the question. AND aren't you "Harper" making the same assumption only the other way? "

"I left good people there they will know what to do. They don't need my help"

Isn't that the beginning of the unwinding of a society?
Old 11-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Samncheese what a great presence you described. "ClarkKent" brought up something similar last week about moving as well.

Actually, if I were to move because I wanted to get away from where I am how would I now where to move too? Is there really greener grass? Nomadic inclinations are great but get old really fast and though a specific area may have obvious warning signs all over it with flashing red neon lights who really knows the actual outcome. Except that the ptb continually parade what they want those to believe anyway, and are instilling their agenda into the energy of that area as you so say very well above.

Besides, it takes more negativity to activate positivity in order to bring a transmutation of energy - in-fusion, in order to light a filament! How does anyone really know a better place to go then where they are right now, and if it is a good idea to move than the resources and the harmony of synchronicity will 'move' the circumstances for a move to take place within one's own understanding in flowing with that.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
David
Avalon Senior Member

Sam,

You have a valid argument. However, informing people of these things is very difficult and must be feed slowly and carefully as to not cause an instant and irrational dismissal of current events. I have been slowly informing the people I trust and love but this takes time. Everyone should be prepared for him/her self and family but if things go down hill and especially if your in a populated area, words of wisdom does nothing against a hungry and scared crowd. They will take what is wanted, will cause harm if you refuse and all that are left are the evil and ignorant.

A orderly society will have to be created more or less from scratch and will have to protect ourselves from the evil and ignorant. Small camps will form small towns and soon society will be back on track.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

David;

They say Jesus fed thousands from a few loaves...are we moving to an age of manifestation of thought? Can a single voice can change a mob into a community?
Old 11-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Spiritual Vaccum

it is my belief that we as a single nation of earth must face a dark night of the soul before the golden age can begin. The vedic text also state that for us to transfer from the current copper age into the golden age each soul must return to the spirit world, meaning we must all physically die before we can evolve, and anyway i dont see the problem its the thing that unites us (we all die), and as we are also souls we will NEVER really die, just move to a higher dimension.

Do not worry about these things just focus on the amazing future that we are co-creating in the next 100 years! If you worry about these things they will happen due to the law of attraction. Thats why mother teresa said she would never go to anti-war rally but would attend every peace rally because she understood the law of attraction. Im aware that some people on avalon know this so im not trying to patronise you. Peace!
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
David
Avalon Senior Member

Sam,

I see where your going with this but i'm not Jesus and can't manifest tons of bread from thin air. I am a simple man who has seen great evil in this world and refuse to participate with like people. Yes, I believe a single voice can change a mob into a community but only after they take a look around and realize what they have done. That voice is their self conscious.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #9
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

David, this is just my take on it but I thought the greatest message from Jesus was that in the end times we will do like him and much more....I think the message was that we are our own saviors and then we should lift up our brothers and sisters.

You all make good points, there is a lot of work to do everywhere...
Old 11-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

How about this... if you want to move than move and help out where you move too, if you aren't moving then help out where you are, get prepared for, well, figure it out.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:19 PM   #11
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

That man is so quick to be influenced by the words, ideas & thoughts of others, I would not take it upon myself to do more influencing.
If anything, If I am asked, I would encourage anyone to be their own guide.
In that space, where we hear our real voice, where we know beyond knowledge, that is the place where we are connected, regardless of geographical, cultural, economical, or social differences.
Man has been lead away from himself.
It is time we stop second guessing our own vibration, and settle into the real freedom that is infinite and without the psychological consequence of fear, or "what if."
The idea of a few leaders being a necessary component in survival, is dis-empowering the human race, again.

To fear for "them," in regards to a future of unknowns, is to continue the already broken cycle of a dis-empowered race.
It suggests that the future is to be feared, or that it is precarious at best, in that it is uncertain.
I can be the example of what it is to be at peace in not knowing.
Giving unsolicited advice, however well intentioned or subtle, is still influencing.
It is manipulation.
It is me showing my insecure hand, even though i am motivated in what I think is love for others.
That is a conditioning that must be let go.
My spirit holds no less or more integrity than anyone else's.
The moment I look to influence you, I am delusional in thinking it does.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #12
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

circlewerk: You are so right, but who will stand up and tell the masses what you just said and help freedom to grow? Why did you print this if you feel that way?

I believe that every now and then freedom needs a voice. I think when the time comes you will speak out, it is just a feeling.

Thank you.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
circlewerk: You are so right, but who will stand up and tell the masses what you just said and help freedom to grow? Why did you print this if you feel that way?

I believe that every now and then freedom needs a voice. I think when the time comes you will speak out, it is just a feeling.

Thank you.

You asked a question, I shared my thoughts.
Any time I am asked advice, from friends, etc.. I encourage the asker to go within, and know that they already know the answer. It is their seeking that they get tripped up on.
Like when my kids come to me for homework help...I ask them what they think the answer is, instead of giving them the answer, enabling sloth & dependency.
You know when you have a moment of clarity? How it seems to come to you on the heels of not focusing on outside influence, including your own thoughts?
THAT is the space...that is the vibrational force that knows beyond the conditioning.
The energy there is enormous, yet seldom tapped, due to influencing.
We're all capable of clarity, we're all easily influenced too.

To stand up, with the intention of influencing others is presumptuous & dis-empowering.
" Helping freedom to grow," implies that it is not now, that it is something that comes to us in psychological time, as if we grow free in time..it implies that it is not growing, and I must do something, or say something to kick start growth.
Freedom is in vibration, it is not stunted or small, it just isn't tapped or realized.
Free is now.
Without thought, and absolutely without fear.

The next logical step, for any individual will come to him when he is not in fear, but when he is rational and aware of his vibration being a force that flows steadily, instead of one that gets hung up on "what if," or, that it is "supposed" to be flowing toward something.
I cannot take fear from someone, nor can I create it in someone.
It is chosen by the individual, unnecessarily, as a result of conditioning.

I can be unafraid, because that is what feels best. And if being this is loud enough, even in it's silence, perhaps others will hear or see.
The results aren't my business..thinking about the results is not knowing.
If I live unafraid with the motive of influencing others, I am fooling myself, because I am still afraid, thinking they need influencing.

When what time comes, Sam?
Right now, and now...and now...right now, feels good.

Thank you too, love.
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #14
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

i agree friend, when we are not in fear we are free, but we must also feel fear and understand so that it can no longer have an effect on us for once we understand why we feel an emotion we will surely move on to understanding the next feeling in my experience anyway. but we ar all individual parts of the same body so i am sure some of you have a different understanding towards fear

Last edited by weareone; 11-14-2008 at 09:34 PM.
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote