Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > RSS News Feeds

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Newshound
News Bot

Post Cheney 'ordered CIA to hide plan'

Former US Vice-President Dick Cheney ordered the CIA to hide a mysterious intelligence project from Congress, US media say.

More...
Newshound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cheney 'ordered CIA to hide plan'

I am so sick of this guy already.....every few weeks more of his vial stench permeates the world I live in....Cheney is a DICK
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

I saw this, and then made the mental note that it was reported just a few days ago that Cheney is the only former VP to have government funded security. Only VP ever- in our history- to have security which was an allowance by the current administration.

Now, just check yourself: are you angry? Yes. Is this the reaction desired? YES. So, forgive, move on and make your life better. Don't fall into their trap. Release the anger. We know this system is broken. Don't create the desired reaction. Focus on developing the skills you will need in the next paradigm. Be an anomaly.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

runtofly,

My husband and I were just talking about this at breakfast. He is a Dutch citizen and gets so angry about his country doing down the tubes. I told him it was like when I finally figured out that our government is trying to kill us, I got ****** but after awhile you just have to let it go. You know it exists but you have to go on and work on yourself and what you are going to do to make it better for your situation. I have totally given up on government and am ruling myself for a change. Have you seen the documents on Camelot's home page from Dan Burisch? Our lovely Mr. Cheney was a member of MJ12. Take a look at the other members....a who's who of our government and even current members of the administration.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I wholeheartedly agree on not allowing any of this information or the reality of the world to rule one's life. What I tell my kids is, don't allow another's darkness to take away your light.

It was my initial reaction waking up on a lovely Sunday morning with DICK again!

Thank you, I appreciate where you are guys coming from.

Have a beautiful day!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote