Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Suriel

Default 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

Many people are seeing 11:11. This has been a very popular subject recently. Some people believe it opens a gateway. Other believe it is a way for you to remember your spiritual mission here on Earth. Some also believe that your spirit guides or Angels are trying to say "Hello". And others believe it is a connection to the spirit world.

And then there is the connection to 2012:

Quote:
2012 winter solstice will occur at 11:11 universal time on Dec 21st the last day of the Mayan calendar which counts down interestingly enough, to something the Mayans new would occur on this date. This is the connection between the the 11:11 phenomena and the end of this game period.
What are your experiences with 11:11? Has anything paranormal occured while viewing this number sequence?

I see 11:11 on a regular occasion and feel like I am being watched. Please share your theories of similar number combinations such as 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 1:01, 1:11, and so on. Is this just our subconsious mind getting attention?

What do you think?

Peace,
Suriel - Messenger of Light
Old 10-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
Suriel

Wink Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

Here are more links for 11:11

11:11

Do we see a common theme?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
Suriel

Old 10-16-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

I am experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon also, 222, 333, 444 you name it I see them all the time... but what does it really mean I haven't got a clue...

I recently found out through some Numerology study that I am a 22/4 master builder. Anyone here who could give me some more insight in this?

Thanx in advance

ONE Love
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I see 13 all the time, if a bus goes by and I notice the number you can bet it's 13, or if there is a sports clip on the news the player has number 13 on his back etc etc

I dont see it as a negative number I see it as the number for change and new beginings. It's been the number of my life. My Dads has been 23, it's followed him everywhere.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

A couple of weekends ago...

I have my alarm clock set to be about an hour ahead -- why? long story... summary: too many issues sleeping in in the past and now so used to it, can't change it.

WELL.... on saturday morning I happened to look over at it was 11:11 -- precisely one hour before it really was 11:11.

Does that mean anything ?

one other time, on my PC and glanced at my PC time at 11:11 (and of course the clock was off a few minutes)

John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
Princess Warrior

Question Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

Hi people,
well...iīm not alone 5 years ago start to appears the 11:11, in clocks, papers, bus, temperture, tv, in all that i put my eyes!
Tree years ago start the 22 or 22:22 in the same places.
Two years ago start the 33 but in less places...
Two weeks ago i had a "vision in dreams" clear the 11:11 digital white numbers in black space. After this day i had always different kinds extranger of dreams, and nightmares (not normal in me), i had anxiety, but 4 days ago start a new calm ...thanks.
Any coment?

NAMASTE & LOVE EVERYWHERE
Old 10-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #8
rogers2710
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

my birtday is 10-1-19-55 which adds up to 22/4. does that mean omething?
rogers2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers2710 View Post
my birtday is 10-1-19-55 which adds up to 22/4. does that mean omething?

Search with google for numberologie. 22 is a masternumber as far as i know.

I think those numbers got something to do with synchronosity. When I spot one, and thats daily, I always try to remember the thing I was thinking, dreaming, of at the moment I saw the number. In that moment different vibrations(space-time, time-space) are resonating within the same frequency. Some kind of ascension??
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #10
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I did a poll here on PA when it first went up about 11:11 (it is thread number 797! wow was that a long time ago!) it can be found here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=797

I see it twice a day every day. And 3:33, 4:44 and 1:11 intermittently.

Every time I see 11:11 I send a rush of Reiki and love out into the grids.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi here's one i want to share with you about 11:11
Armistice Day 11/11 at 11am
Childline 0800 11 11 11
9/11 & the twin towers - 9+1+1 = 11
First plane to hit tower was flight 11
There were 92 people onboard (9+2=11)
The second plane had 65 people onboard (6+5=11)
911 (9+1+1=11) is the ermergency services telephone number in NY
Total number of victims in hijacked planes was 254 (2+5+4=11)
The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004 (3+1+1+2+4=11)
Madrid bombing happened 911 days after the Twin Towers (9+1+1=11)
Then you've got Leonardo Da Vinci's painting of the Last Supper & the set's of 11's in the picture.

We have lots of 11:11 & 333 sychronicities & whilst on a trip recently everywhere we went all we saw was 11, 11:11, 33 or 333, either the time at that precise moment, a number on a building, even picking a ticket at the deli counter was 333 ! Even watching a David Icke video i was the 333rd person to view it. I also had a dream the other night of an angel standing between the number 11, with a wing on each number. The list goes on & on... if anyone has any idea as to what this all means, please could you enlighten me as its driving me up the wall !!!

Also, just another note 11 or 11:11 is the most seen awakening number. 11 = Balance, 11+11=22 = 2+2 = 4=Time.
11:11 = 4 = 4th Dimension =Time.
Also represents pillars/columns on either side of stargate
3 = The System
33 = Truth - Thee Trinity Creation of the World - Christ Vibration
333 = The System of Truth

Thats it for now, make of it what you will

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 10-16-2008 at 09:39 PM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #12
Suriel

This could be what 11:11 means:

Spirit Guardian theory:

Quote:
A new age of "Spiritual Uplift" has begun on our planet. There are now literally billions of Celestial beings here, all of whom have been especially trained to assist with changing the course of this planet. Many more of these delightful Spirit Guardians are now ready to assist whoever will ask for their help. As a tribute to the centuries-long tenure of the original 1,111 Celestial Helpers, they have retained the customary 11:11 prompts. We are told that well over a million folks are being given these 11:11 prompts, and a glance around the web will tell you something big is happening.
Doorway theory:

Quote:
The Call To Activation

Here we stand in the midst of great changes. The survival of planet Earth and all of its inhabitants is now on the line. We are constantly being pulled back and forth between an ingoing and an outgoing tide. This is causing turmoil, confusion and fear. The outgoing tide is composed of the third and fourth dimensional energies of duality and separation which are in the process of being removed from our sphere. Hence their final battle for supremacy and control is now taking place.

The ingoing tide represents the awareness of our inherent Oneness. It resonates with our new Divine Dispensation and is our Call to Completion and Freedom. It is our graduation from illusion and the next step on our journey homeward. This is where we must now fully anchor our beings in order to keep our balance between these two very different energy patternings.

Ahead of us lies a tremendous task, to open the Doorway of the 11:11 and to move onto a new spiral of consciousness. In order to achieve this, *in order even to survive through these tumultuous times, we must fully focus and align ourselves irrevocably on the outer levels, we must keep a positive outlook! Remain centered and remember at all times what is truly in play. Do not allow yourself to feed the negative energy patternings by giving them life. Do not propagate doom and gloom. Remember that they are all based on third dimensional illusion. They do not emanate from the Greater Reality.

Whenever you begin to get drawn into the outgoing illusions, simply pause, realign your being and quietly state that you do not accept this reality. Remain focused on the great awakening currently taking place on Earth, remember who you really are and see the Doorway of the 11:11 open and this activated Arc of Light serving as our bridge to the new Divine Dispensation which contains New Octaves of harmony, peace and Oneness.

This anchoring of your being into the Greater Reality is crucial to the fulfillment of the Divine Plan on Earth. Your total commitment is needed now!

"Here we stand, poised on the brink of a great adventure, that we, ourselves, have called forth to be!"

The time has finally arrived which we have long awaited. Truly, do we stand poised on the brink of a great adventure! This great adventure is the fulfillment of our Divine Mission on Planet Earth. It is our graduation from the template of duality enabling us to rise up into true Mastery and Freedom. We are now entering upon the time of comple- tion. This is the beginning of the next phase of our journey Homeward.

We have long carried within us, *pre-encoded into our cellular memory banks*, the memories, knowledge and sealed orders which shall serve us in these times of completion. These were placed within us long ago, prior to experiencing our initial descent into matter. The fulfillment of our Divine Missions is the reason we chose to come to Earth in the first place!

Throughout our cycle of embodiments upon Earth, we have laboriously prepared to be ready to serve in our fullest capacity when the pre- ordained time arrived. And the time is now. The Call to Awaken has already resounded across the Celestial Vastness, calling us to remember and ultimately, *to embody*, that which we truly are in our full magni- ficence and empowerment.

Now we are issuing the Call to Activation. This activation entails that each of us faces a decision of tremendous importance and lasting consequences. Our choice is whether or not we will answer and serve this Call with the fullness of our beings and with unshakable commit- ment to serving our Higher Purpose. Our choices must be made now. Please, choose wisely with your full consciousness, for the results of the choices made now shall be with you for a very long time and will affect all levels of your life.

"Great times require both greatness of spirit and greatness of action."

Together we have much to accomplish. What we are being called to achieve is of a scope far greater than anything we can presently imagine. The Earth herself, is nearing her time of graduation from the third dimensional patterning and, she who has succored our needs for so long, now needs our help to birth her into a New Octave of Oneness. And by serving as Earth's midwives we, *the awakened humanity of Earth*, also birth ourselves onto a new spiral of evolution.

Our first task is to transform ourselves into awakened multidimensional beings, thus fully merging the 4th and 5th dimensions into the 3rd. It is the inner union between Earth ascending and Heaven descending. This sacred merger had already been achieved by many of us and numerous others are awakening daily as the Call steadily intensifies. We are reclaiming our Divine Birthright and Heritage, remembering that we are Angels incarnate, vast starry beings of Light who are no longer limited to and bound by the illusions of time, space and matter.

Now we are ready to join together as emanations of the One Indeed, this is of primary importance, for the great work in front of us requires that we unite as a collective whole. The new doorways cannot be opened or passed through by any of us still operating as individual units of consciousness. They are brought into manifestation through our Unified Presence, through our focused intent, through our total commitment to serving our Higher Purpose.

"We hereby announce the next major planetary activation to take place on January 11, 1992. This is the Opening of the Doorway of the 11:11.

This is the most important evolutionary step we have ever taken on Planet Earth! It heralds the completion of the spiral which we have traveled on since the inception of Earth. The 11:11 signifies a time when the planet Earth and all of humanity shall be given the opportunity to move onto a new spiral of consciousness.

The 11:11 is the bridge to an entirely different spiral or energy patterning. It is the step beyond the known dimensional universe into a new patterning of Octaves. It is a journey into the Unknown which shall lead us ever closer home. The Opening of the 11:11 is a major planetary activation on a scale never before experienced. The full participation of each of you is needed in order to open this doorway.

The Call is hereby issued to you from On High. On the earthplane it has been received and amplified through Solara Antara Amaa-Ra who has long served as a messenger to humanity from the Golden, Solar Angels of the Great Central Sun. Her task has been to reawaken the Star- Borne and to facilitate the accelerated path homeward.

This cycle of major planetary activations was begun on December 31, 1985 with the World Peace Meditation called forth by John Randolph Price. Next was the Harmonic Convergence on August 16-17, 1987 activated by Jose Arguelles. Then came Earth Link in February, 1988 centered over Uluru in Australia, brought forth by Vincent Selleck. The last big one was Earth Day, celebrated on April 20, 1990.

Concurrently, we have had a series of smaller planetary events, such as Star Link in 1988 - activating the Angelic Vortex in Los Angeles, California, Crystal Light Link - activating the crystal grids in April, 1989 and Time Warp in November, 1989. Each of these activations has served to further bring the planet and humanity into an increased sense of Oneness - healing, transforming and ushering new levels of consciousness into the planetary Logos.

All of these quantum leaps have brought us to the place of readiness where we stand right now. And now we are called upon to prepare for the most important activation thus far. This is the Opening of the Doorway of the 11:11.

The symbol of 11:11 was pre-encoded into our cellular memory banks long ago, before we ever made our initial descent into matter. It was placed into us, seared into our very fibers and DNA of our beings, as part of our preparations prior to beginning our cycles of incarna- tions upon the Earth. The 11:11 has rested dormantly within us since that faraway time, positioned under a time-release mechanization, complete with sealed orders which would open when the 11:11 was fully activated. It has been gently sleeping, awaiting its moment of triggering. And now with the dissemination of this information, the 11:11 is finally being activated.

11:11 is our pre-encoded trigger that our time of completion is near. Many of you have recognized this symbol as something of great signi- ficance, yet have been unaware of its true meaning. With the advent of digital clocks many years ago, the presence of 11:11 began to make itself felt, often appearing on the clock at moments of accelerated awareness. For those of you who have known that 11:11 was something special, we ask you to come forth into positions of leadership for you hold important parts of the key. Let your sealed orders be now opened!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:27 PM   #13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

To me the major keyword here is synchronicity. I actually joined this forum because of this thread because this is something I can relate to.

To me the hookup number is "eleven fourteen". It started with a dream and after that the synchronicitys was coming, they might had been there before but now I really started to notice.

However 1111 is also one of my puzzle pieces as well as numbers like 1110, 1112, 1113.

My theory on how it works:

Everyone has their version of reality and truth. Itīs ok, the game works anyway. No matter who you are you will always gain experience by just reflecting about anything in life. That is why you need to do stuff. (minimum req: Breathe) Basically what I am saying is that the truth comes from within and there is no need to put extra weight on your shoulders if someone is pushing you. Do what feels right and feel the people that you meet.

When I look at the news I donīt listen to what they say really, I try to connect it to what I am thinking of and feeling and then from there get the message from the news. It sounds insane but it works but as I said everyone has their own truth and everyone has their own way of doing it.

There is no right and wrong only different realitys and points of view, and all share the same reality... which means that everything is connected in some way. Synchronicity is a useful tool but itīs hard to use because you canīt download a 15mb PDF manual (sync for dummies) on the Internet and learn that way.

Letīs play the game!

Nice to see that Iīm not alone on this type of stuff It seems to be some genuine writers here

Last edited by 1114; 10-16-2008 at 10:29 PM.
1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

The human mind is a funny thing, we see patterns all the time without realizing it.
we all remember things for different reasons, unfortunately we tend to remember the negative more than the possitive in most cases.

If you become aware that you look at a clock at 11:11 you will remeber it more than you would if it reads 11:04, it is a pattern, you will start to see 11:11 everywhere without remembering all the other numbers in between, you will also start to see the numbers in other things as well because your subconcious is looking for a pattern.

the Myan calendar was used before the Gregorian calendar wasn't it?
When did we start using a 24 hour day?
or a sixty second minute?

I try and look for more nature clues to what is happening rather than using numbers.
Animals don't look at a clock to know when it is time to store fat for the long winter.

to me, numbers where created by man, and as we know, everything man makes has flaws in it
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #15
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe you guys can identify yourself with this: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...DC6835B2C9CD8A

Itīs someone (user: adampants2007) who seems to be really aware. The way he talks you can tell he been there if you also been there. He has good videos and actually I think they are the best on youtube so far. If you liked that video then watch the rest as well. Well worth it.

Personally he seems to be a bit ahead of me but I can relate to a lot of stuff and he even made me cry so... there is something there.
1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:02 PM   #16
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Many people are seeing 11:11. This has been a very popular subject recently. Some people believe it opens a gateway. Other believe it is a way for you to remember your spiritual mission here on Earth. Some also believe that your spirit guides or Angels are trying to say "Hello". And others believe it is a connection to the spirit world.

And then there is the connection to 2012:

What are your experiences with 11:11? Has anything paranormal occured while viewing this number sequence?

I see 11:11 on a regular occasion and feel like I am being watched. Please share your theories of similar number combinations such as 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 1:01, 1:11, and so on. Is this just our subconsious mind getting attention?

What do you think?

Peace,
Suriel - Messenger of Light
Ive seen loads of this kinda stuff.

Seen ; 11:11 , 12:21, 20:12, 22:22, 12:34, 04:20, 12:12, 10:10, 10:20, 09:09, amongst many others. I think ive seen every single numerical 'coincidence' possible.

They usually happen when im talking (or researching) about something pertinent.

I personally believe i am being guided by a higher force, ive already established that there are at least five spirit guides watching over me.

If your seeing these numbers, my advice would be to continue along the lines of research that you are currently persuing.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:04 PM   #17
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Hiyas,
1114...you made an important point.
Quote:
Everyone has their version of reality and truth. Itīs ok, the game works anyway.
Each of our visions combines by the laws of balance and Intent...and we witness our creation as a montage derived from a collective.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #18
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Today I woke up and my clock said 11:11 and then I went back to sleep and had this really intense dream. I feel like the dream has really special significance, and I can't remember most of the plot but it involved these artifacts and how whoever had them all could **** everyone over. Obviously, the group of us charged with carrying the artifacts didn't trust each other one little bit, I remember specifically making someone give me the bracer due to my distrust of them. We were entering this temple and walked into a trap laid out by this baller sorcerer mofo. I was outside and watched my family get captured, and I remember thinking "I have to go" but I had to save them, but the dude was coming for me and I had the lost artifact not in his possession, but I haaaad to save them. I woke up right as I made the decision to book it.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 AM   #19
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

I will share something about the 11:11

11 + 11 = 22

The number 22 relates to QuetzalCoatl of Mesoamerican legend.
Because in the Mayan Tzolkin calendar QuetzalCoatl's daysign
is "Bolon Ik" or 9 IK also called 9 Wind and 9 IK in the
Mayan Tzoklin is day 22

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #20
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

1111 all the time
111 occasionally

Less than a week ago i awoke instantly, turning to look at my clock 4:44-then straight back to sleep.
Then a few days later i was checking our david wilcocks new addition and saw that he was posting it at 4:44......then i picked up my childs school photo's today to see how much i was going to pay and i noticed the address was 444. Its getting ridiculous.
Activation's maybe, all assumptions though.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #21
WineHippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Ive seen loads of this kinda stuff.

Seen ; 11:11 , 12:21, 20:12, 22:22, 12:34, 04:20, 12:12, 10:10, 10:20, 09:09, amongst many others. I think ive seen every single numerical 'coincidence' possible.

i'm in for the 04:20.............
Old 10-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #22
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Cool thread. I've been getting this too. I will have an urge to look at the clock and it will have a repeating number.. or sometimes a palindrome.. 10:01 for example.

I've been having this for a number of years. Aside from having rather good intuition, I'm pretty normal and have no idea. Sure am enjoying reading about others experiences though.

Peace.
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:35 AM   #23
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post

If you become aware that you look at a clock at 11:11 you will remeber it more than you would if it reads 11:04, it is a pattern, you will start to see 11:11 everywhere without remembering all the other numbers in between, you will also start to see the numbers in other things as well because your subconcious is looking for a pattern.
This strikes me as valid actually. Still creeps me out when I see 3:33 am when I'm getting a drink of water though hehe. But sure.. if I saw 3:05 then it wouldn't strike me as odd and I wouldn't remember it the next day...
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:02 AM   #24
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to be that beyond the esoteric and "woo-woo" as some might call it, there is an underlying truth to the 11:11 phenomenon on a very material level that very much has to do with a global conscious awareness. This is where all the spirituality, "master number", and even the whole 2012 alignment starts to factor in.

I wrote a "thing" of my own about it in the Future Talk section in a little article I call;
A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of WTF @ 11:11

It has more to do with just the thought you might have had immediately before seeing an "11", but that will help to sync you up in a sense. It appears to have more to do with aligning one's self with the energetic centering (or syncing) of the world with the solar system with the galaxy. I think the simple fact we come together and discuss this (believer or skeptic) shows an intention to communicate(and therefore share) with others in the world.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:59 AM   #25
Princess Warrior

Big Family !
Itīs amazing , I love this thead!
We are a lot in the same sync !
I like all what everybody share...

LOVE FOR EVERYBODY

psst..i want apologize my english , itīs my second language, i speak spanish

Tags