Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Cool The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

Sunday, September 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM MDT
Contributed by: BMcDonald

Bird Flu is surrounded by hype and misinformation, and it's hard to know exactly what to believe. With that in mind, Dr. Ott decided to get to the heart of the issue. The fruits of his research are presented in this two hour seminar.

VERY INFORMATIVE!

Videos: http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed

I also posted this under the Health/Alternative Medicine Thread: 918 FLU REBORN is ACTIVE! http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11738

Also posted under: Malthusian Snobs Pray for Birdflu to Cure Overpopulation!!? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post122901

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-24-2009 at 08:51 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine by Jeff Rense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqe40-REclU
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

Wistleblower Alex S Jones Flu Vaxine case comes ahead.

A new whistleblower in this case of a manufactured deadly idiot virus

Cheers

??

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
EpiphaMe

Default Re: The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

THANK YOU for this, Dr. Ott's presentation is a MUST SEE
Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the post-the more info. on this the better-the problem being that the vast majority of the public will simply see avian flu mutant variants as just something that naturally happens on earth and accept it as a virus as they are mostly unaware of what's really going on-i hate to say this and wish it was different-people need to know the truths as it's the right of every living soul.
Please excuse me but on the link there is no sound on the video!?Any one else got that?

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 03-24-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default One of the best videos out there watch it

Thanks so much for posting this.

Got the entire history on the program of vaccines and how they have used them since the Spanish Flu came over and what they are planning in the future.All documented material

Thanks Rockefellers for being the True Demons we know you to be

This is getting sickening, they are just sickening to me

Please people they have to be stopped
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:Officials investigate how bird flu viruses were sent to unsuspecting labs

This was posted on another link but put here as it goes along so well with this documentary

Officials investigate how bird flu viruses were sent to unsuspecting labs
Provided by: Canadian Press
Written by: Medical Reporter, THE CANADIAN PRESS
Feb. 25, 2009

Officials are trying to get to the bottom of how vaccine manufacturer Baxter International Inc. made "experimental virus material" based on a human flu strain but contaminated with the H5N1 avian flu virus and then distributed it to an Austrian company.

That company, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then disseminated the supposed H3N2 virus product to subcontractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. Authorities in the four European countries are looking into the incident, and their efforts are being closely watched by the World Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Control.

Ad
Though it appears none of the 36 or 37 people who were exposed to the contaminated product became infected, the incident is being described as "a serious error" on the part of Baxter, which is on the brink of securing a European licence for an H5N1 vaccine. That vaccine is made at a different facility, in the Czech Republic.

"For this particular incident ... the horse did not get out (of the barn)," Dr. Angus Nicoll of the ECDC said from Stockholm.

"But that doesn't mean that we and WHO and the European Commission and the others aren't taking it as seriously as you would any laboratory accident with dangerous pathogens - which you have here."

Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses - if that indeed happened - could have resulted in dire consequences. Nicoll said officials still aren't 100 per cent sure the mixture contained live H5N1 viruses. But given that ferrets exposed to the mixture died, it likely did.

H5N1 doesn't easily infect people, but H3N2 viruses do. They are one of two types of influenza A viruses that infect people each flu season.

If someone exposed to the mixture had been co-infected with H5N1 and H3N2, the person could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people. That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

Research published last summer by scientists at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control found that in the laboratory, H5N1 and H3N2 viruses mated readily. While less virulent than H5N1, a number of the offspring viruses appeared to retain at least a portion of the killing power of their dangerous parent.

Baxter International, which is based in Deerfield, Ill., said the contamination was the result of an error in its research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria.

The facility had been contracted by Avir Green Hills to make what Baxter refers to as "experimental virus material" based on human H3N2 viruses.

Christopher Bona, Baxter's director of global bioscience communications, said the liquid virus product was not a vaccine and was developed for testing purposes only. He deferred questions about the purpose of the testing to Avir Green Hills, but said the batch was to be used in animals and was never intended for use in humans.

Avir Green Hills said in an email that it took possession of the material in late December. It later sent the product to the sub-contractors. The email said the material was stored and handled throughout under high biosafety conditions.

Alarm bells rang in early February when researchers at the Czech sub-contractor inoculated ferrets with the material and the animals promptly died. Baxter learned about the problem on Feb. 6, Bona said from Deerfield.

Ferrets are susceptible to human flu strains, but they don't die from those infections. Preliminary investigation found the material was contaminated with H5N1 flu virus, which is lethal to ferrets.

Nicoll said the fact the ferrets died supports the working assumption that there were live H5N1 viruses in the material Baxter produced.

Bona said Baxter has identified how the contamination happened and has taken steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. He said Austrian authorities audited Baxter's Orth-Donau research operations after the problem came to light and are satisfied with the steps taken.

Baxter is the only flu vaccine manufacturer to work with wild type flu viruses, felt to be more dangerous than the altered and attenuated (weakened) viruses other manufacturers use.

The company uses what is known as BSL3 level precautions in all its vaccine research facilities, Bona said. (Researchers at the U.S. CDC use BSL3-plus biocontainment when working with H5N1 viruses, a spokesperson for the agency said.)

People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses have somehow co-mingled in the Baxter research facility. That should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted.

The company isn't shedding much light on how it did.

"It was a combination of just the process itself, (and) technical and human error in this procedure," Bona said. When asked to elaborate, he said to do so would give away proprietary information about Baxter's production process.

Bona said when Baxter realized its error, it helped the various companies destroy the contaminated material and clean up their facilities. And staff who had been exposed to the contaminated product were assessed and monitored by infectious diseases doctors. They were also offered the antiviral drug oseltamivir (Tamiflu).

Baxter's error is reminiscent of a 2005 incident where a U.S. manufacturer of kits used by laboratories to test their detection capabilities included vials of H2N2 virus in several thousand proficiency kits. H2N2, the virus that caused the 1957 pandemic, has not circulated since 1968 and is thought to be a prime candidate to cause the next pandemic.

That mistake, discovered by Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory, set authorities around the world scrambling to retrieve and destroy the vials of virus, which had been sent to labs in 18 countries.

View more news
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Please excuse me but on the link there is no sound on the video!?Any one else got that?
Blessings Antaletriangle,

I'm getting audio on the Ott presentation, is that the one you are asking about?

PaL
Old 03-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

Sunday, September 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM MDT
Contributed by: BMcDonald

Bird Flu is surrounded by hype and misinformation, and it's hard to know exactly what to believe. With that in mind, Dr. Ott decided to get to the heart of the issue. The fruits of his research are presented in this two hour seminar.

VERY INFORMATIVE!

Videos: http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed
Just watching this
It fits in with chem trails and FEMA camps

If you haven't seen it watch it now
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
THANK YOU for this, Dr. Ott's presentation is a MUST SEE
Definately
Old 03-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #11
Egg
Banned

You also see they have awoken the 1918 influenza strain again? of course its for research only!

There is the potential for a **** storm of biblical proportions hitting us soon, and 'duck and cover' will not save us!
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:56 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post

There is the potential for a **** storm of biblical proportions hitting us soon, and 'duck and cover' will not save us!
MMS, cordial silver and lots of Vit C might.
Good idea to stock up on these
Old 03-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Well after watching all the videos if I lived in USA I would seriously think about leaving. No idea where I would go but I wouldn't stay there.
Good luck you lot.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #14
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I have been taught that bacteria and viruses have a specific vibrational frequency as does humanity as well.

Humanity has the ability to raise their vibration/consciousness, to become conscious on a higher level, to be multidimensional.

A human operating on a higher is not affected by viruses and bacteria at a lower frequency. These humans have strong spiritual immunity to any and all disease of the lower levels

To my mind, we need to understand this, and raise our consciousness and keep it raised. Loving thoughts, home grown food, and visioning our future/now is part of keeping our consciousness, our beingness at a high, bright level. Fear of bird flu and all the **** out there, will only attract exactly what we dont want.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:36 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I have been taught that bacteria and viruses have a specific vibrational frequency as does humanity as well.

Humanity has the ability to raise their vibration/consciousness, to become conscious on a higher level, to be multidimensional.

A human operating on a higher is not affected by viruses and bacteria at a lower frequency. These humans have strong spiritual immunity to any and all disease of the lower levels

To my mind, we need to understand this, and raise our consciousness and keep it raised. Loving thoughts, home grown food, and visioning our future/now is part of keeping our consciousness, our beingness at a high, bright level. Fear of bird flu and all the **** out there, will only attract exactly what we dont want.
Love and Light

Carmen
Oh dear Carmen, Thank you for the reminder!!!

I like keeping up on much of the seeping remnants of degradation befalling us all over the world. But remembering to "Hold the Pole," as the Volumes solidly pointed out, is paramount to holding a higher vibration so that the higher vibration can be maintained by some in hopes of swallowing up the **** that continues to spew from the elite as they slowly lose their power over all.

Like the 'Golden Ring' that harmonizes with Divine Creation - and all else becomes transformed.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Antaletriangle,

I'm getting audio on the Ott presentation, is that the one you are asking about?

PaL
Peace and love-this one every time i try and watch this there's no sound only vision:
http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed
Old 03-26-2009, 02:43 AM   #17
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Peace and love-this one every time i try and watch this there's no sound only vision:
http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed
I'm getting audio just fine with that link...that's peculiar.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #18
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah it is, i cannot access certain sites this week as i could last week-they're giving me a hard time somewhere-they are prob. monitoring my posts etc.I have noticed recently that on certain sites errors flash up sayng the script has problems running etc.?!There's definitely something happening at my end-i have no viral infections etc.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #19
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

Quote:

Love and Light

Carmen
absolutely!!!

thank you Carmen.
People need to know this.

(she is spot on, folks!) lol
Love n Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:26 AM   #20
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: The Bird Flu Hoax Exposed - Diabolical Eugenics Program About To Be Unleashed!

More reasons not to take the vaccine. Video of the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine.

Here is the link of the 1979 CBS 60 Minutes episode concerning the 1976 swine flu pandemic in USA and the massive vaccination that followed. Note that this episode was banned after its first showing on television. It is now being released publicly on the internet for the first time.

http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/a...018207/article

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...paganda_webcam
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:16 AM   #21
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Bumping it up for any NEW Avalonians!
Old 09-26-2009, 03:26 AM   #22
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have been taught that bacteria and viruses have a specific vibrational frequency as does humanity as well.........................

Love and Light

Carmen
Spot on Carmen, 100% spot on.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #23
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for bringing this back up for those of us who haven't seen it. I'm watching it now. Somehow I'm not surprised at the names involved (Bush, Kissinger, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Eli Lily). I did have some trouble with the audio part in one of the videos, but on Part 4 now and it seems to be just fine. This needs to be shared everywhere.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote