Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #26
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

mayim mayim mayim

Ja mes Mahi Nahi
is it french... 4.... MingDina-st-y?
hmm...

St-k-y ????????????

Phin = a Phi + b
1·61803 39887 49894 84820 45868 34365 63811 77203 09179 80576 ..More..

Multiples of Phi
We've just seen that we can use multiples of Phi to calculate its powers easily and you might think that there's not much else we can discover about multiples of Phi.
Here we show another relationship and also explain how the Rabbits family Tree diagram was made, originally seen in the Fibonacci and Nature. It's all to do with the multiples of Phi, or, rather, the fractional parts of the multiples.
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:17 PM   #27
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Powers of Phi
We return to the definition of Phi, as the positive valued solution to
P(P-1)=1
P here is either of 2 values, Phi and 1-Phi.
So P has the property that P2=P+1.
Let's look at Phi2 first.
Phi squared
We can read the equation above as to find P2, just add 1 to P.
Things to do
-Use your calculator to evaluate Phi=(1+5)/2. If you have a Memory on your calculator, store this value in it.
-Square it and check that it is just Phi+1 (i.e. subtract one and compare with the Memory value).
-Use your calculator to evaluate the other value (1-Phi) or (1-Memory) = (1-5)/2
-Again square the value just found and check that it is just the same as adding 1 to the value you squared.
Now let's look at Phi3.
Phi cubed
Is there another way to calculate Phi3 apart from just Phi x Phi x Phi?
Yes - let's see how to compute it in two more ways. We use the basic P(P-1)=1 formula or, in another form, P2=P+1.
P3 is just P.P2 = P(P+1) by our "basic formula", which expands to P2+P

...now that's interesting!... 1 + P = P2 AND P + P2 = P3 ...hmmm! Is there anything in this do you think?
Question: How could this be generalized? We'll use this result in the next sub-section about a Phi-bonacci Brick... but, for now, let's get back to the original equation...
and P2 + P = (P+1) + P after using the "basic formula" again and this is just 2P + 1. So
Phi3 = 1 + 2 Phi
Notice that this needs just one multiplication rather than two if we evaluated Phi x Phi x Phi. That's the first quick way.
The second answer was spotted by Scott Beach but it is also in the table at the foot of this page: since Phi=(√5+1)/2 then 2Phi is √5+1 and 1+ 2 Phi = &radic 5 + 2:

Phi3 = 2 + √5
Interesting Facts about a Phi-bonacci Brick

[This variation was suggested by Hud Nordin of Sunnyvale, California.]
If we have a brick with sides of lengths 1, Phi=1·61803... and phi=1/Phi=0·61803... then:-
the longest side is the sum of the other two lengths since 1 + phi = Phi
the largest face (area C=1 x Phi) is the sum of the other two face's areas (area A =1 x phi and area B=phi x Phi) since
Area A + Area B
= 1 x phi + phi x Phi
= phi + 1
= Phi
= Area C
The next three interesting facts and figures on the Phibonacci brick were first pointed out by Donald Seitz in The Mathematics Teacher, 1986, pages 340-341 in an article entitled A Geometric Figure Relating the Golden Ratio to Pi.
What is the surface area S of the brick?
Above we saw that the sum of the 2 smaller face's areas equals the largest face's area, and that this is Phi.
Since there are 2 faces with smallest area, 2 of middle-sized area (which total 2 times the largest face area, that is 2 Phi) and we also have two other faces of the largest area (Phi) , then:
The surface area of the brick is 4 Phi
How long is the diagonal across the brick?
Another surprise awaits us when we calculate the length of the diagonal across the brick.
The formula is a 3-dimensional analogue of Pythagoras Theorem.
For a rectangle of sides x and y, its diagonal is (x2 + y2).
For a 3-D brick with sides x,y and z, its diagonal has length (x2 + y2 + z2).
So how long is the diagonal of our Phi-bonacci brick? Since its sides (x,y and z) are 1, Phi and phi, the length of its diagonal is: (12 + Phi2 + phi2). I'll leave you to check the algebra but the surprisingly simple answer is

The diagonal of the brick has length 2
A relationship between Phi and Pi
just a
......Quote
TruthSeeker7
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...ge454148/pg296
Quote:

TruthSeeker7
User ID: 384266
3/3/2008 2:07 AM Re: 17P/Holmes - Enigma 'Comet' is back in the night skies!

A great sign from the heavens is due. No doubt about it. One final last great sign.

57th TONY AWARDS MAN OF LA MANCHA
[link to youtube.com]

And who knows for sure. Maybe "comet" Holmes is not done.

the above video is about a dream i had and the sign from the heavens.[/
QUOTE]
Quoting: * <----star of destiny

Thank you for that

A song for the hero in all of us.

It takes great courage just to live in this day and age.

a nu n
all is repeated
^n-time ...now
mobius-book.....
We Have Died and Gone to Mobius ...
or is it from REaM to bbiooas?

Last edited by idunno; 12-09-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: A song for the hero
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
I'd just say that alignment and sincerity along with awareness of the Truth of illusion is all thats necessary in your stillness. Indeed the technique is not new. Its the realization of the lack of levels between you and the oneness, and the need to be wary of including the false profits and imaginary levels stipulated by those 'profits' trapped in the HMS, that are plentiful on this Orb that must be realized, as false, and given no reality in your
thoughts. There is really just You and the Oneness. Really just the Oneness, of which you are a part. Not apart. One with. It's a refreshing perspective as it cuts out all the Junk. You are The Creation and The Creation is you. Simple, Elegant, and Complete.

It's as if we on this Orb, in totality, are really all just 'One cell' In a Organ seen as the 'Universe' which is part of Infinity, which is the Body of which we exist in. Vast is The Creation, all that is.
That's nothing new to me either in fact, maybe that's why I'm confused. It's basically Zen isn't it? (No I don't mean the 'style'.)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:32 PM   #29
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I do agree with the notion of 'saving ourselves' and many other concepts that dismiss dogmas of any kind. However, I am still left wondering what's left and how this actually ties in with the life I'm leading for obviously if I can't even escape in death, what's the point? And when living, am I to act and stand thoughtless and emotionless at all times or is this just a state to 'ground' me again?
I agree too with the notion of 'saving ourselves'. Salvation = self-elevation.

That was the true message of Jesus, Guatama and many others before and since. It's the very minimum which the false teachers need to parrot in order to have any apparant credibiliy even when they're promising UFO landings and whatnot as external salvation too.

We can escape the lower-ego in death if we escape it in life. It is assumed that the nirvanic state (the soul at-One with the I AM) is soley a passive state of 'knowing' or 'nothingness'. It's also been said that it's a state of non-identity and non activity. These definitions are unbalanced and make it easy to miss something in the translation.

When one finds the centre of being - personal spiritual Selfhood - the ego is no longer active with IT's feelings and IT's thoughts. IT's identity is 'no more' which allows the unobstructed expression of the true Self through the mind and emotions. See the difference? Doesn't mean the christ-consciousness is inactive. The lower-ego (the negative aspects of the psyche) has been inactivated.

On the path to the center, as we get nearer the flame of true being, the subtle emotional and mental bodies are progressively purged of the gross egoistic urges which keep the soul disturbed and ignorant of the higher- Self. In the process, the vibrations of the lower-ego (fear, hatred etc) are transmuted into light and thereby removed as an obstacle to the realisation and expression of true being.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:32 PM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Pardon me, but who told you to spend all day doing the quantum breath? Have you done any sort of spiritual processes in the past?

best,
gnosis

Quote:
I can see what you mean but speaking/thinking/feeling about it is not going to help it.
So what do I do with the rest of my life when I'm just supposed to sit there and practice the quantum pause. I still need food huh?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #31
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I do agree with the notion of 'saving ourselves' and many other concepts that dismiss dogmas of any kind. However, I am still left wondering what's left and how this actually ties in with the life I'm leading for obviously if I can't even escape in death, what's the point? And when living, am I to act and stand thoughtless and emotionless at all times or is this just a state to 'ground' me again?

Czymra, I think that is the best question. When you stand looking at a rollercoaster ride for the first time you can only wonder what it might be like to actually experience it. Then you decide if you wish to pay for that experience. Point, you have to experience it to answer your questions.

Because of the experiences I am paying for (my past life sessions) I know I will not be in any astral or etheric trap, at least not to the extent that I would have been. So, when I drop my body, death will not sting in the astral. In the worst case scenario, I will have to go and find a good family and be born again and continue with my chosen spiritual path. So what if it takes a couple of lifetimes?!?

Stillness of mind makes one more active and more in the now. Thinking and mind chatter slows one down. When I had my still experience I was bounding up the stairs and moving very very fast -- because I was looking in the now and not thinking about it. One can make good judgements just by looking in the now. The mind can keep us in the past or fixated on the future.

As for emotions, one has a richer range and overlay of emotions when they disengage the preset emotions that the mind can handle. Try it, you might enjoy it

That is my experience. I arranged to have this experience and if you really want the answer to your questions then work on having the experience. I would love to read your posts about that.

Myself and a friend experienced this stillness and my friend described it as a tiger ready to pounce and I described it as an avenging angel. The mind is an interactive navigational problem solving tool, but it is a poor copy of an aspect of yourself.

If you don't like the interruption of mind chatter, you can always bring it back :-)

My experience did not last more than 3 days because I did not first fully address the unconscious junk that holds it there in the first place. Thus, no more shortcuts for me and I am trudging through my past life sessions.

STILLNESS OF MIND IS AWESOME!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #32
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Pardon me, but who told you to spend all day doing the quantum breath? Have you done any sort of spiritual processes in the past?

best,
gnosis
Nobody did, but it is made rather clear that what is being talked about is NOT spirituality, so why would I approach it in the same manner?
By the way, I probably haven't been very 'spiritual' in the sense of sitting there and meditating for hours.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #33
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stillness of mind makes one more active and more in the now. Thinking and mind chatter slows one down. When I had my still experience I was bounding up the stairs and moving very very fast -- because I was looking in the now and not thinking about it. One can make good judgements just by looking in the now. The mind can keep us in the past or fixated on the future.

As for emotions, one has a richer range and overlay of emotions when they disengage the preset emotions that the mind can handle. Try it, you might enjoy it
That makes a lot of sense to me. Thank you for that. I suppose that constant rant against the mind and emotions (that are programmed) made me believe that there are not to be any emotions etc. at all.
But there are two more questions then:
1. Living in the now is great, but how do you make plans in that state? For personal experiences I don't need to make plans but when working on a project I keep on being told it's crucial. And in fact when I don't have plans I might discover fantastic things but I don't end up with anything 'complete'.
2. I have great respect for the idea of 'not feeling' as well. Since you draw your light sabre I might liken it to the idea of Luke Skywalker giving himself away by feeling for his friends and family. He too is supposed to fight without anger or love. Now don't think I'm basing all this on some weird film but I have experienced that 'emotionlessness' just works in a martial arts context, but doesn't it take all the fun out of being?

Sorry if I turn in circles but I really appreciate any input and hope that others can gain from this, as well.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #34
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
When one finds the centre of being - personal spiritual Selfhood - the ego is no longer active with IT's feelings and IT's thoughts. IT's identity is 'no more' which allows the unobstructed expression of the true Self through the mind and emotions. See the difference? Doesn't mean the christ-consciousness is inactive. The lower-ego (the negative aspects of the psyche) has been inactivated.
Firstly, sorry for triple posting here.

Milk and Honey, I understand and this does make a difference. It does sound like some scary entity is taking possession of me however and the 'I' (whatever that is, and whatever right it has of being) would be purged and lost. Maybe I'm afraid of losing that along with all my relations?

Thanks for the input, and again sorry for posting so many answer. I'll wait longer next time to combine them.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That makes a lot of sense to me. Thank you for that. I suppose that constant rant against the mind and emotions (that are programmed) made me believe that there are not to be any emotions etc. at all.

I understand

But there are two more questions then:
1. Living in the now is great, but how do you make plans in that state? For personal experiences I don't need to make plans but when working on a project I keep on being told it's crucial. And in fact when I don't have plans I might discover fantastic things but I don't end up with anything 'complete'.

Good question, but I suspect that "planning" might be a way of working through the mind. We are on terra incognita here Isn't it wonderful?!

2. I have great respect for the idea of 'not feeling' as well. Since you draw your light sabre I might liken it to the idea of Luke Skywalker giving himself away by feeling for his friends and family. He too is supposed to fight without anger or love. Now don't think I'm basing all this on some weird film but I have experienced that 'emotionlessness' just works in a martial arts context, but doesn't it take all the fun out of being?

Oh, god, no! In my past life sessions when I go back to before any physical universes (and physical minds) I find that my emotions are much more interesting, richer. The mind needs to be stilled in order to experience a full range of expression and emotions. Polarities need to be unlocked to experience a full range of expression, which is your native gift. I am told that a good Zen Koan will do it. Your mind might be a nifty little gadget that needs some upgrades, but it's not the full you

Sorry if I turn in circles but I really appreciate any input and hope that others can gain from this, as well.
best,
gnosis
Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #36
heroskiss
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Has anyone studied the Course in Miracles and seen the work of James being a more in depth explanation. For me, studying the Course has made me think about the world differently. The Course says, "Do not try and change the world but rather change the way you think about the world".
Studying James material or the Course, one would certainly tend to think about life differently.

The Course also says,
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

That would mean religion, spirituality, 3d dimension to 7th dimension or anything else in between doesn't truly exist. If it dies, it doesn't exist. Only what is eternal is real.

If you like James' material, which I do, I think some of you might find the Course in Miracles at the very least.....interesting.

I'm not trying to sell anything here....I find myself looking at it all. Seeing all the paths and finding the commonalities within them. love it!

Thank you to Kerry and Bill and to all of us out their making a difference in the "illusion".

Claudia
heroskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #37
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nobody did, but it is made rather clear that what is being talked about is NOT spirituality, so why would I approach it in the same manner?
By the way, I probably haven't been very 'spiritual' in the sense of sitting there and meditating for hours.
Okay, thanks for answering. I see that there is the misconception about what it means to be "spiritual". I'm using myself as an example because I am not as advanced as some of the beings on this forum, so maybe I've done a little more work than yourself but I'm not out of your league

What I see is happening with me as I continue in my sessions is that I am becoming more balanced, have a fuller range of expression and thus can deal with life better. For example, mother just died and I was not in tears and guilt as my brother was. My responses to my Hubby are less fixed, less knee jerk and we do not push each other's buttons the way married couples are wont to I don't kick the dog either There are more channels that I can tune into mentally. It's a slow but sure piecing back together of my sovereign integral or my original self, removing the ties that bind.

I'm most decidely not perfect, but I can feel it coming
Old 12-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #38
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Firstly, sorry for triple posting here.

Milk and Honey, I understand and this does make a difference. It does sound like some scary entity is taking possession of me however and the 'I' (whatever that is, and whatever right it has of being) would be purged and lost. Maybe I'm afraid of losing that along with all my relations?
It's a gradual process. Only the negative aspects of the psyche are changed by the transformer of spiritual Identity. As you surrender those aspects of the lower-self, the higher-Self displaces or replaces them. So there's a sense of continuity and growth. You change for the best.

The idea that you lose the personal self is untrue. You simply re-discover your real Self as the negative 'skins' of the darker aspects of the ego are shed. During this process your soul in the material plane gradually rises in vibration as your spiritual-Self in the spiritual plane descends into matter to embrace it. The soul is awakening to it's origin. Isn't that beautiful? The more you see the inner raiment of the Spiritual- Self the easier it is to identify and surrender the tattered garments of the lower-ego. In that union of both aspects of being is ecstatic joy, soul liberty and ascension.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #39
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all those answers Gnosis and Milk and Honey.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:48 PM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You're most welcome I like Milk 'n Honey's poetic descriptions.

love,
gnosis
Old 12-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #41
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

After I read this interview I thought to myself what the point would be. If it is all inside the HMS and the HMS is all 'fake', what would be the point to engage with it. And in fact "James" says that one has to look beyond it. But then don't I cancel out everything that makes life for humans valuable? What about the emotion that keeps us running most of the time? I see that all the negative spectrum is to slave me around but he puts it as if the positive, even though it supposedly heightens my frequency and activates more DNA, shouldn't be bought into either.

I can see purpose of manifesting the 'infinite self' but if the HMS is fake, why manifest on this 'plane' rather than escape completely, if that's at all possible?
Yes, there are inconsistencies in this material from James.
I have taken my time to let it sink in, to digest it, to be precise where I beg to disagree,
James has made this easier by himself stepping on many toes, by seeing many of our most cherised axioms in a different light. And, the way I read him, he does not want to be put on a pedestal with only Ay-sayers milling about.

Let me explain how I differ:
10 years ago the WingMaker material was all the buzz among my friends. I did not study it, just took a cursory look on their webpage. I was deep into other studies. I subsequently heard that it was 'just' an allegory, or an elaborate hoax, depending on the person making a conclusion.
I was able to read this interview now without any foregone conclusions. And I am impressed. This is a most welcome helping hand for humanity at this point in time.

Czymra's comment above is, in fact, very pertinent.

The weak link in this brilliant treatise by James is this: If we, as multidimensional beings have created physical creation, how could we be persuaded to 'jump into' human bodies that had been created by the Annunaki for the purpose of us being their slave laborers?

In my humble opinion, we did not do that. This is not my opinion alone, this description of our early history is what I encountered when I was busy doing something else 10 years ago.
We were told - there have been several of us - that as multidimensional beings we were creators. We also created the human body, in the same manner that we expressed all our other creations: First as a hologram. We made a hologram of the human skeleton, then we used water, and finally we used the material that is now found in coralls. When we had perfected the skeleton, we went on in the same manner, creating all the other systems and organs that comprise a human body. We tested all parts, and when everything was to our satisfaction, this bacame the prototype of a human body.

We incarnatated in human bodies in order to come closer to our other creations, in order to savour and enjoy creation. This was, of course, a risky adventure, the risk of forgetfulness about our true nature and identity.

In the eons that followed many things happened, there were many ages and many stages, many levels of experiencing and of cognition.

One, for us, disasterous development came with our increasing fascination with our beautiful home, planet Earth, and every breathtaking detail of it. In the beginning, we were satisfied with holograms, with fleeting manifestations that were there in the moment, and gone the next.

But as we started to look more outside of ourselves, forgetting to maintain our inner being, we also started to feel ownership to individual, selected parts of creation. We started to feel individual pride in this item or that. and our creations became tangible, physical, more permanent, objects. We focused more and more on outside manifested reality, and neglected our inner reality and connectedness to All.

Our connection to our true identity corroded and gave rise to the petty competitiveness and claims of owneship to parts of manifested reality.
This lowered our level of consiousness, our level of knowledge of All That Is, our knowledge of our Oneness, the knowledge of our true identity as multidimensinal beings.
In this fast lowering state we have been easy prey to all kinds of outside manipulation.
We have been taken advantage of by many races that we perceived to come from outside.
But those who have taken advantage of us, shared our genetic origins. They had departed to other parts of creation, and came back as 'Another Us', in a shape or form that was sufficiently different for us to only see what separated us.

Over the eons, we all started to get the true story wrong, who did what, and when.

Those that departed are coming back to their cradle. They have to do this in order to move on.
We have been multidimensional beings all along. We are multidimentional beings today. It is a matter of realizing what we are.
Our DNA has a virtual part, a takeyonic part, a faster-than-the speed-of-light part. Our DNA is multidimensional. Moreover, we create with out DNA.
With our physical incarnation we are changing physical manifestation. We are doing right it now.

As James said, we have reached an Apex in our created manifestation. If it is likened to a bicycle wheel and the spokes of this wheel can be seen as beams of creation, we have travelled to the outer rim of one such spoke, and there is only one direction left, going back. Dismantling our toys. But not by seeing them as separate, as duality. By loving creation, and enjoying the changes that we are instigating that will change our playing field, however long it takes.

We are in the process of creating a New Universe. This will take time.
The nature of time and space will change completely.
In the meantime we are still here. And we are meant to enjoy our creation, to savour it, to appreciate it. Anything that gives us joy, laughter, and love in all its different aspects is ours to savour. We came to experience all of this. We are sharing our experiences as ONE.
All our feelings and experiences are legitimate and add to the story of our adventure. Even sadness and grief. But we have to make sure we know what we are. Everything seen in the right perspective.

But we have also descended into a hell of disagreeable injustices and inequalitites. False pride and envy and fear led to hate and war. We attacked outside when our inner temple had fallen into ruins.

'The fact that human beings stopped helping each other, has been the worst result of their decline', we were told.

So, thank you for your comment Czymra. Very well put. I have added a response to you and to James.

All for now, in gratitude.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-09-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #42
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroskiss View Post
Has anyone studied the Course in Miracles and seen the work of James being a more in depth explanation. For me, studying the Course has made me think about the world differently. The Course says, "Do not try and change the world but rather change the way you think about the world". That appears to be what is happening with me, although I know my limits

Studying James material or the Course, one would certainly tend to think about life differently.

The Course also says,
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

That would mean religion, spirituality, 3d dimension to 7th dimension or anything else in between doesn't truly exist. If it dies, it doesn't exist. Only what is eternal is real.

I can see that, I can see myself as nothingness w/potential and only what I say is real is real, although we rigged that up to be very complicated and not that easy to extricate ourselves from "unconscious reality" at this stage.

If you like James' material, which I do, I think some of you might find the Course in Miracles at the very least.....interesting.

I'm not trying to sell anything here....I find myself looking at it all. Seeing all the paths and finding the commonalities within them. love it!

Thank you to Kerry and Bill and to all of us out their making a difference in the "illusion".

Claudia
please see dialogue within quotes.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #43
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
False pride and envy and fear led to hate and war.

False pride: Fake moon landing.

False fear: 9/11 false flag.

Both artificially manufactured by the US govt.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 12-09-2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: False hope: Barack Obama
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Yes, there are inconsistencies in this material from James.
I have taken my time to let it sink in, to digest it, to be precise where I beg to disagree,
James has made this easier by himself stepping on many toes, by seeing many of our most cherised axioms in a different light. And, the way I read him, he does not want to be put on a pedestal with only Ay-sayers milling about.

Let me explain how I differ:
10 years ago the WingMaker material was all the buzz among my friends. I did not study it, just took a cursory look on their webpage. I was deep into other studies. I subsequently heard that it was 'just' an allegory, or an elaborate hoax, depending on the person making a conclusion.
I was able to read this interview now without any foregone conclusions. And I am impressed. This is a most welcome helping hand for humanity at this point in time.

I agree, especially if it encourages people to actually do some spiritual processes and actually find out for themselves from their personal "seeing". If this is what James wants the most for others, then I can contribute to him.

Czymra's comment above is, in fact, very pertinent.

The weak link in this brilliant treatise by James is this: If we, as multidimensional beings have created physical creation, how could we be persuaded to 'jump into' human bodies that had been created by the Annunaki for the purpose of us being their slave laborers?

In my past life sessions and the sessions I give to my husband and the remote sessions that we conduct, what I am seeing is that we perceived or were made to perceive that we harmed another(s) and in our self-appallment we agreed to be punished, thus self-punished in truth. No one really did anything to us except what we allowed, but we were taking the wrong path towards absolving our "sins" by allowing ourselves to be stuck with body identities.

I have seen a Reptilian society wherein one must have money in his account to be able to purchase a high class body should anything happen to his current body.

I have seen wholesale implanting of beings into cloned bodies by Annunaki types. I saw a grey being given for the first time a fully functional digestive tract whereas before he had no need of one -- just to keep him occupied as a spirit. So, in my viewings bodies were borne out of someone's wrong idea of a "solution". Bodies are nothing more than compulsive negative energy mass, tons of layers of mass. Yes, I do admire the complexity, the workmanship, much like I might admire the genius of Hannibal Lechter, but eschew his motives.

I'm not saying you are wrong, just that I have not seen that story to be true, although bodies have been sold to us as wonderful items to have.

And, if we all do our spiritual work we may arrive at a point where bodies can be wonderful things to have -- or not have. In the movie "The Blue Angel" about the robot boy with a soul they portrayed a possible future body type. I mean, if we have to have bodies we should have more say over the design, eh?

Others can use the carrot and/or stick approach to get us to agree that bodies are just what we need right now.

When I took my hubby to a best possible future for himself he was in 2099 and he had no body, was creating on a very large scale, and, boy, was he happy

In my humble opinion, we did not do that. This is not my opinion alone, this description of our early history is what I encountered when I was busy doing something else 10 years ago.
We were told - there have been several of us - that as multidimensional beings we were creators. We also created the human body, in the same manner that we expressed all our other creations: First as a hologram. We made a hologram of the human skeleton, then we used water, and finally we used the material that is now found in coralls. When we had perfected the skeleton, we went on in the same manner, creating all the other systems and organs that comprise a human body. We tested all parts, and when everything was to our satisfaction, this bacame the prototype of a human body.

That fits in with what I am seeing in our recent history. Go back a few quadrillion years before physical universes and tell me what you see us doing then. We were all freaking creators!!!

We incarnatated in human bodies in order to come closer to our other creations, in order to savour and enjoy creation. This was, of course, a risky adventure, the risk of forgetfulness about our true nature and identity.

Okay, that's possible, and I agree that it is an adventure. What I am seeing is that we started out working with very fine aesthetics and very gradually could only work with coarser and coarser aesthetics, but, I agree, we wouldn't be here now if we had not on some levels agreed to it or been sold on it.

The sensations and perceptions that a being can savour in a disembodied state are far superior to those he can experience through bodies.

I don't have the total answer, I'm only posting what I have personally seen, not anyone else's cosmology. I wish there were more people doing that.

In the eons that followed many things happened, there were many ages and many stages, many levels of experiencing and of cognition.

One, for us, disasterous development came with our increasing fascination with our beautiful home, planet Earth, and every breathtaking detail of it. In the beginning, we were satisfied with holograms, with fleeting manifestations that was there in the moment, and gone the next.

But as we started to look more outside of ourselves, forgetting to maintain our inner being, we also started to feel ownership to individual, selected parts of creation. We started to feel individual pride in this item or that. and our creations became tangible, physical, more permanent, objects. We focused more and more on outside manifested reality, and neglected our inner reality and connectedness to All.

Our connection to our true identity corroded and gave rise to the petty competitiveness and claims of owneship to parts of manifested reality.
This lowered our level of consiousness, our level of knowledge of All That Is, our knowledge of our Oneness, the knowledge of our true identity as multidimensinal beings.
In this fast lowering state we have been easy prey to all kinds of outside manipulation.
We have been taken advantage of by many races that we perceived to come from outside.
But those who have taken advantage of us, shared our genetic origins. They had departed to other parts of creation, and came back as 'Another Us', in a shape or form that was sufficiently different for us to only see the what separated us.

Over the eons, we all started to get the true story wrong, who did what, and when.

Those that departed are coming back to their cradle. They have to do this in order to move on.
We have been multidimensional beings all along. We are multidimentional beings today. It is a matter of realizing what we are.
Our DNA has a virtual part, a takeyonic part, a faster-than-the speed-of-light part. Our DNA is multidimensional. Moreover, we create with out DNA.
With our physical incarnation we are changing physical manifestation. We are doing right it now.

Bravo, thank you for validating what I know to be true for myself at least. Also, for myself, I see that I have played out this cycle on many prior planets and prior societies, some much like this one. Yes, I am the maker of dimensions and universes and whatever I wish to people those universes with, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did that, lol!

As James said, we have reached an Apex in our created manifestation. If it is likened to a bicycle wheel and the spokes of this wheel can be seen as beams of creation, we have travelled to the outer rim of one such spoke, and there is only one direction left, going back. Dismantling our toys. But not by seeing them as separate, as duality. By loving creation, and enjoying the changes that we are instigating that will change our playing field, however long it takes.

Yes, there has been a great discussion over at the T4R Yahoo Group about the pole of Player and Playing Field.

We are in the process of creating a New Universe. This will take time.
The nature of time and space will change completely.
In the meantime we are still here. And we are meant to enjoy our creation, to savour it, to appreciate it. Anything that gives us joy, laughter, and love in all its different aspects is ours to savour. We came to experience all of this. We are sharing our experiences as ONE.
All our feelings and experiences are legitimate and add to the story of our adventure. Even sadness and grief. But we have to make sure we know what we are. Everything seen in the right perspective.

But we have also descended into a hell of disagreeable injustices and inequalitites. False pride and envy and fear led to hate and war. We attacked outside when our inner temple had fallen into ruins.

'The fact that human beings stopped helping each other, has been the worst result of their decline', we were told.

True, we have stopped viewing each other as spirits and players and when we deal with another we act as if we are dealing with the physical playing field itself. When you are dead you become part of the playing field, at least your body does. This is another reason why the "winners" do not want us to view ouselves as an essence -- what better way to knock a player out of the game? Make him agree to only be aware of being part of the playing field -- a corruptible body.

So, thank you for your comment Czymra. Very well put. I have added a response to you and to James.

All for now, in gratitude.
I typed my contributions in orange above.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #45
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote from Gnosis5
In my past life sessions and the sessions I give to my husband and the remote sessions that we conduct, what I am seeing is that we perceived or were made to perceive that we harmed another(s) and in our self-appallment we agreed to be punished, thus self-punished in truth. No one really did anything to us except what we allowed, but we were taking the wrong path towards absolving our "sins" by allowing ourselves to be stuck with body identities.

I find that hard to believe. If we were so 'mighty' how'd we be suckered into punishing ourselves? That sounds very much like that talk the religions give us in this world.
Your sessions sound out there, I'd be up for that.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #46
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
although bodies have been sold to us as wonderful items to have.

What kind of spirits would be willing to go into the bodies of slaves, mining for gold for the reptilians?

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #47
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote from Gnosis5

I find that hard to believe. If we were so 'mighty' how'd we be suckered into punishing ourselves? That sounds very much like that talk the religions give us in this world.
Your sessions sound out there, I'd be up for that.
I have never viewed myself as "mighty", just a simple being with lots of potential but lacking in experience at that beginning stage of my creative imaginings. What I see is near the beginning (if I have even gotten close to that) my "mistakes" were much less serious and it took me quadrillions of years to get to this level of fixedness and seriousness and not even knowing how I got here in the first place, except for snatching a few views in my sessions and somehow piecing it together.

I hope that answers your question, and I wish everyone would go and look for themselves and find out what they were doing before physical universes. It might give one a lot of "AHA!" moments.

best,
gnosis
Old 12-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #48
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hope that answers your question, and I wish everyone would go and look for themselves and find out what they were doing before physical universes. It might give one a lot of "AHA!" moments.

best,
gnosis
You bet I would, but I don't seem to have figured how.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #49
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
What kind of spirits would be willing to go into the bodies of slaves, mining for gold for the reptilians?

-feeler
Quite! The plot was much thicker:

We were in bodies of our own making,
but in a state of forgetfulness as to our true identity
when that happened, as I have suggested.

Remember, all the world is a stage. Sometimes we get carried away!
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #50
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

The breathing technique recommended by James is also known as square breathing. It's used to help stressed and angry folks calm down. I have used it with kids I work with.

Square Breathing

“Square” breathing is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use technique for quickly reducing stress.

1. Begin by slowly breathing in for four seconds.
2. Hold your breath for four seconds
3. Slowly breathe out for four seconds
4. wait four seconds

Keep doing this for four minutes.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote