Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #26
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

My guides tell me that he has been targeted with psychic disinformation. They are attempting to insert fear consciousness into the people who listen to alternative media. They have seen what is really going to happen on the week of Oct. 7th and they are the ones that are scared s--tless.

They task their psychic disinformation hardware and assets on people who they deem of strategic worthiness. I have had one occasion of them doing this to myself when I was battleing thier entire superstructure of nasty shaman. That was the only thing they where able to crack through with and it was temporarily highly effective.

And yes, the chair is still in use. More than likely multiple versions of it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #27
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

sunrunner rustenddust and epiphame.....thankyou so much
and to all other vital contributions
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #28
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Urgent we need your help now with spiritual intevention...
Please listen to Bill Deagle's interview.

It is about the blood sacrifice of America. Grid will go down.

http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3
Carol,
I live in Pacific Northwest and we are witnessing strange animal and human behaviors last two days...its in the air thick as butter! I agree something is about to happen but we need to remail calm yet be prepared. Any ideas or suggestions on Spiritual Intervention?
Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #29
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My guides tell me that he has been targeted with psychic disinformation. They are attempting to insert fear consciousness into the people who listen to alternative media. They have seen what is really going to happen on the week of Oct. 7th and they are the ones that are scared s--tless.

They task their psychic disinformation hardware and assets on people who they deem of strategic worthiness. I have had one occasion of them doing this to myself when I was battleing thier entire superstructure of nasty shaman. That was the only thing they where able to crack through with and it was temporarily highly effective.

And yes, the chair is still in use. More than likely multiple versions of it.
Please provide more detail about "your" guides and who these "nasty shaman" are.
Thank you.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:32 AM   #30
Sol Invictus
Banned

9-11.

War games 'exercises same day cause confusion as to wether hijackings were real or false'.

7/7.

War games and anti terror drills through out the subway system on the same day cause confusion. First reported explosions were confused for exercise radio transmissions.

..........Odds of this happening twice in 4 years? Its actually a number so large I haven't got time to type it.

So... any exercises going on over this period? yes. Three. One in USA, one in Uk, one in Russia.

Am I worried? no, but I am keeping a beady eye on the news.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:35 AM   #31
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
9-11.

War games 'exercises same day cause confusion as to wether hijackings were real or false'.

7/7.

War games and anti terror drills through out the subway system on the same day cause confusion. First reported explosions were confused for exercise radio transmissions.

..........Odds of this happening twice in 4 years? Its actually a number so large I haven't got time to type it.

So... any exercises going on over this period? yes. Three. One in USA, one in Uk, one in Russia.

Am I worried? no, but I am keeping a beady eye on the news.
Do you really think the mainstream media is going to tell us the truth? Please share what alternative media outlet you follow so we can tune in.
Thank you.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #32
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes_whitewolf View Post
Please provide more detail about "your" guides and who these "nasty shaman" are.
Thank you.
Over the past 10 years my predominent guide Zeus has assembled a team of guides from the multiverse. They can see through even the thickest veils.

The nasty shaman are the individuals within the Illuminati who practice ancient advanced level Egyptian High Magik on the dark side of things. Luciferians do not mess around, they just go ahead and weild this stuff like it has no Karmic reprocusions.

Trust me they have a team of these guys that numbers in the thousands. There weakness is thier arrogance. It will be thier downfall.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #33
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

The reason for so many different beings of prophecy to tell US of 10/07/08 is so we will come together and take action.

Did you hear Dr. Deagle say 'he was told to go sit in he study and then we was told to call Bill & Kerry'? And then what to they do? They post it for US!

I made a post right after Avalon started in the dreams section about 'being able to change things'. THAT IS WHY ANY PERSON READING THIS HAS BEEN LED HERE!

HalfPastHuman even gives a specific time of Oct 7, 2008, 12:10 AM Pacific. That's 7:10 am UTC.

Do we have any choice but to organize a massive collecting of the conscience? I think we have to do it. We need to find out who on this forum is an 'expert' at mass prayer/meditation/spirit talk, whatever you want to call it. I've been involved in large prayer meetings but none as big as what we need to get going. There must be people on this forum who have experience in spiritual/energy work. Please speak out!

Personally, I keep seeing Kerry and Duncan involved in this. Did anyone else get cold chills when Duncan talked about going to Vietnam as a child and linking together like batteries? What is used for bad can also be used for good if the intent is good.

Does anyone know Miriam Delicado? She talks about groups acting together in this way.

Maybe Bill and Kerry will want to organize something. Should we all make plans and then message them? Why can't we get all of their 'whistleblowers' involved in this as well?

At this point, all my fear is gone and I'm just ready to do whatever needs to be done to co-create a future of liberation. Who's with me?
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #34
Steve_G

I think the thrust of what Deagle said was to make sure we all contacted the offices of our representatives, in whatever country we inhabit (cos most of them are in the process of doing what the USA has just done) and tell them in no uncertain terms that we DO NOT SUPPORT the so-called bailouts.

The financial bailouts are the energetic equivalent of a blood sacrifice to the luciferian banking system, ie to the Illuminati "Dark Gods." Such sacrifices MUST BE WILLING. IF we allow them to sacrifice our taxes, or harvested energy, without saying anything we are in effect willingly making that sacrifice to them. If we do it will be followed by a real blood sacrifice.

A good analogy in the UK is the organ donor scheme. Up until now you had to opt-in by signing up saying you are willing to donate your organs after your death. They are talking about changing it to an opt-out system where you have to actively say you do NOT want your organs used after death.

The bailouts are an opt-out system of sacrifice. If enough people say no then the real nasty stuff can be averted because the sacrifice will not be valid- 100th monkey syndrome.

I'm not an authority on magic either but I've academically studied a lot of stuff in a jack-of-all-trades kind of way and I've come across the 'willing sacrifice' principle on several occasions.

ALL words are spirit words, all words are words of power. Tell the men making this sacrifice on your behalf that you do NOT consent to it. Truth-freedom's suggestion of mass meditation is good too, count me in (AMA-GI's input would be very welcome here), but make sure you tell those utter bastards directly first.

Last edited by Steve_G; 10-05-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:48 AM   #35
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This fits pretty snugly with the half past human releases.

Something happening early oct 7, mostly financial in nature, which perhaps not huge itself, sets things in motion which in retrospect will give the awareness of having been the turning point. And the 40% military component of **** on the fan comes on around the 15th of Oct.

Also corroborating is the reports on alt news sites about Chinese soldiers already on American soil. they have pictures of the badges. Can't recall which site off hand, but it'll be easy to find. The story is that the PTB had to make a deal with the Chinese to allow these troups in so they could protect Chinese property. Chinese have been buying up lots of this bad Mortgage debt.

the HPH data also has about a 20% "terra intrusion" component. So there could be natural or not so natural disaster aspect. Perhaps some sort of weather, or scalar attack.

Those American Senators and Congressman may have been duped into sacrificing a lot of people.

HPH saw lots of fatalities as well. Either 2 million or 20 million. (the program has decimal point problems)

The point is to take this seriously. Free choice is always there, and available. Just don't lay down and accept this. To do nothing about their invitation to a sacrifice, is tantamount to tacit agreement. Don't agree.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:51 AM   #36
Steve_G

Quote:
Trust me they have a team of these guys that numbers in the thousands. There weakness is thier arrogance. It will be thier downfall.
Spot on. Darkness is only the absence of light.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #37
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

October 7 is significant as it is the date back in 2001 when the US and UK attacked Afghanistan...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 AM   #38
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

This forcast is horrible but no big supprise. All week has been very starnge and a feeling of 3d reality being totally surreal. I havent ben able to fucus on my normal life and have been checking blogs forums and news almost obsesivly as if waiting for this news...It's very hard to stay calm and focused and not to give it energy and helping it manifest. Has any one got any good ways to change the focus entirely in the subconscious and help manifest an alternitive future and try and avert these events? is there a time we could all agree on to connect on line and collectively consentrate on quelling some of this???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:03 AM   #39
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Trust me they have a team of these guys that numbers in the thousands. There weakness is their arrogance. It will be their downfall.

Well, you might be who I am looking for, have you ever seen an image of any of them? any that might be mainstream enough to find a picture?

ask your Guide to show you their faces, I'll find a way to connect with you...

The last place they expect me to show up is right in their center...

I'll stand on a beach ball and juggle their hourglasses...

I'm not very good at juggling and can't even imagine doing it on a ball...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:06 AM   #40
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Hey check it out folks, what Bill Deagle talks about people wearing yellow triangle badges are Nazi concentration camp badgesfor prisoners...link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_co...on_camp_badges

Last edited by LiquidSwordz; 10-05-2008 at 01:10 AM.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:12 AM   #41
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Hey check it out folks, what Bill Deagle talks about people wearing yellow triangle badges are Nazi concentration camp badgesfor prisoners...link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_co...on_camp_badges
so your saying that the chinese sleeper soldiers are going to have the same mark that the jews had in the holocaust camps....
Old 10-05-2008, 01:14 AM   #42
izz
Banned

i am scared now...
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:20 AM   #43
Sky Otter

please
do not go to fear

i agree we need something we can agree on
so that we are all sending the same signal
i don't think time has any meaning so just when and how
you can

ok..sorry but the staypuff man just keeps coming into my head
please somebody have a better idea

D
Old 10-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #44
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Now that you mention it, on a recent trip into Dallas, I saw birds flying in flocks in all directions...there was no 'agreement' about which way to fly, it seemed. It struck me as very odd.

Where I am, I've seen hummingbirds and butterflies return, when I thought they'd already left for warmer climates. Very odd.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #45
izz
Banned

but i want to cry listening to that .. it is horrific
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:26 AM   #46
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

If any of this is scripted to be, I suggest each take a peek, and discern, what camp do you want to align with (how about, your own?), and further, if we create our reality, do we also need to grant permission, perhaps through fear, to another script, one from, another?

http://communityvisionblog.ning.com/...%3ATopic%3A182

~ love and namaste, my sisters and brothers ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:27 AM   #47
Sky Otter

izz

have a good cry and then go to your strength..you can
you are very powerful
we all are
if we can unite we can really be a force

dian
Old 10-05-2008, 01:31 AM   #48
convergence
Avalon Senior Member

Of course it's probable that the powers that be have some dirty tricks up their sleeve next week.
But the danger is that if all members of the camelot/avalon community align their potential into this negativity we might tip the balance in the wrong direction and make his vision happen by panicking about it.

This is also just released, for instance:

Zeitgeist part 2

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZi-gQENkk

Also available through bittorrent/usenet

An eye opener for many, I think.
And the contents of this documentary might just align many in a vision of a more positive future path.
First half is an evaluation, second half describes a positive alternative.

Let's all focus on a harmonious future.

Or you could do both.

Prepare for the worst Deagle scenario and at the same time meditate for the best, most positive vision that you can create within yourself.

May we all succeed together in bringing this about
convergence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:37 AM   #49
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

just typing out loud here,
but what if we were to bind the evil doers somehow.
i am no expert, but isn't there a wiccan spells to bind
people from doing harm to themselves and others?
is there someway we could all do this, to each of the illuminati,
to prevent them from doing any (more) harm??
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:38 AM   #50
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

DO ME A FAVOR .. IF anyone is scared - dont be ---

Just look at this page -- its really old and might i add dead wrong...

http://www.sherryshriner.com/deagle.htm

Get use to googling up people .. most of them have past history which will allow you to see there picture to which they dont want to show you !

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote