Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #126
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:32 AM   #127
DragonHunter
Avalon Senior Member

I would just like to say first of all you are allowed to believe in whatever you want to believe and I'm sure everyone here, albeit grievously, takes that to heart when speaking to you, they have never once called your faith or beliefs immoral or in some cases unbelievable. And yet I see you calling christian beliefs, and telling people who believe in that in the most basic words, stupid. Now belief no matter what it is, brings in hope to the heart of man. His heart filled with hope breeds love and generosity. So in a sens every religion is right as long as its a positive feeling. What you say is that none are correct no matter what the solution is. I myself live with someone who is immensely spiritual, making everyone's life around him a better place just by being there. Would you call this man an idiot for not believing in your "Goddess"?

I'm not trying to be mean, or hurtful, Nor do I wish to start something. All I wish to do is to try to open you up, NAM, to something the whole world needs to feel before its too late. You said it yourself, That the only god, is your Goddess, wouldn't she want her creations to be happy? What does she care if they want to believe in something that you consider false? If it makes them happy shouldn't the goddess be happy for them as well?

This is my first post here, and I do wish it to be an informal one, I try my best to be nice, and polite. So please if I was offensive or came off strong please tell me
DragonHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:52 AM   #128
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I "believed" for ten years, and was fooled, and ultimately it twists your soul, if you try to make it true.

It was a fairly nice time of my life, it picked me up off a bad road, got me cleaned up, but my ultimate goal was truth and purification, and religion is neither.

Obviously, Christians, 99% have to agree with God that the vast majority of mankind deserves to burn in hell forever. There is nothing less polite that that.

That's the GROSS injustice and malevolence of people in all religions, it's the same thing, they profess all this stuff, and count themselves authoritative and try to implement their religious beliefs in a "nice" way, but in fact, underneath the facade of nice is a vile sick freak show set of beliefs.

But if you speak on that level, judge their religion, even remotely close to the way their religion judges you, anti-christ, devil, evil, going to hell... Then you are "impolite" you need to respect their belief that you are going to burn in hell forever..

The New Testament says almost everyone is destined to burn in hell with the devil forever. Jesus says remember your oil, or else, be ready in that hour or else, Annanais and Saphira are struck dead on the spot for one lie, but the message of God is forgiveness seven times seven.

Sorry, but the religion is nonsense on its face. It's just the way it is. They lure you in, like in any cult, and then they have you. You can't "fall away".

The religion has spent countless billions, probably trillions, in this decade alone...

There are probably a hundred thousand professional Christians, and lots more wannabe's spreading the word, in the USA alone.

Let one person, though, speak with authority and say it's a crock (it is) and they scream to the high heavens that their "faith" is under assault. Like when Jesse Ventura said something like that, the church went nuts.

The sanity of the world is perpetually under assault by religions and their weird doctrines.

If the Bible (NT) is true, the story is already written, and they win and have nothing to worry about. So from here on in, they can just sit it out and watch everyone go to hell forever.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #129
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

How exactly did I miss this thread? Oh...probably because something told me opening this thread may cause me to quirk an eyebrow and say, "Wtf?" that little something was right. I did just that.

So now we have a new age messiah...what's next? O_o

Wondering Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #130
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
So now we have a new age messiah...what's next?
From your signature: "I am born of the stars. The stars were born of chaos. There shall always be chaos, but I shall always be warrior."

I'm the first person ever to observe the universe form the point of singularity in a black hole. AND it is the greatest true story ever told...

Talk about a star warrior, born out of chaos...

McKenna said something about the singularity, around 2012...

And the feminine energy...

This isn't happening in a vacuum, although my soul was mostly a vacuum for about six years...
Old 12-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #131
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
From your signature: "I am born of the stars. The stars were born of chaos. There shall always be chaos, but I shall always be warrior."

I'm the first person ever to observe the universe form the point of singularity in a black hole. AND it is the greatest true story ever told...

Talk about a star warrior, born out of chaos...

McKenna said something about the singularity, around 2012...

And the feminine energy...

This isn't happening in a vacuum, although my soul was mostly a vacuum for about six years...
Curious...so you were a singularity inside a black hole observing the universe? How do you know you were the first?

Winter Wolf
Old 12-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #132
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Curious...so you were a singularity inside a black hole observing the universe? How do you know you were the first?

Winter Wolf
Because I was helplessly deranged, and completely crippled, ZERO consciousness in my mind. There was no way out. Except I was on a mission in the first place, and I had faith.

No one could have made it, except someone on a mission, with an intention and whose intention was fulfilled, and there had to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

It was EXCRUCIATING life or death agony for six years plus, 24x7. Not to mention the surrounding life circumstances were one of a kind in history bad, and wrong and unjust and heartbreaking to the EXTREME.

Everything was to the extremest extreme, every second, there was no let up, it was 100% torture on every level, 24x7 for six plus years, maybe 7. NO exaggeration.

I went form being a deranged madman, to now I am pretty much a quiet gentle saint, any second I'll be enlightened, and when the whole story unfolds, for what it really is (it does require a fair attention span to grasp) the story travels around the world in the accelerated 2012 evolution of consciousness whirlwind thing, and religion either ends or has no reason to still exist.

But yeah, it was a black hole. And yeah, 100% we are the universe, and everything you see out there can happen in here...
Old 12-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #133
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How exactly did I miss this thread? Oh...probably because something told me opening this thread may cause me to quirk an eyebrow and say, "Wtf?" that little something was right. I did just that.

So now we have a new age messiah...what's next? O_o

Wondering Winter Wolf

Strange...I did the same thing....wondering also
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #134
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Also, I had to know that Reality is God, if I wouldn't have known that and accepted the torture, the torment as God working in love, NO WAY, off a bridge immediately, or on meds, drugged into oblivion.

I knew I was right.

I was right about pretty much everything, that an ego soul could have an opinion about...

It's part of why She chose me I guess.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #135
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

So basically you
are saying you were a rudderless ship that was meandering, possibly floundering inside this "black hole" or religion.

Personally I sort of thnk religion was created by man to help them through the dark times where living seemed hopeless. This concept of worshipping whatever a person happens to believe in allows the gathering of souls together to form a union that would make them stronger together than alone.

This union of people then allowed them to continue their struggle to face another day knowing their fellow is also struggling.

Did humanity's need for something more create the super consciousness or did the super consciousness create us? I liken this question to the chicken or the egg question.

Questions, questions, questions. Endless questions and each fascinating and provoking in some manner.

Yes I digress...

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 12:22 AM   #136
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So basically you
are saying you were a rudderless ship that was meandering, possibly floundering inside this "black hole" or religion.
No, I was a world travelled highly educated tri-lingual atheletic good guy, three kids, family, house, etc. But not enlightened, and not able to accomplish my highest ideals...

So I declared a mission to go into the depths to find something new.

I threw my soul at the world, sacrificed myself...

"Reality is God, when you pretend or lie, you cease to exist you die,"
was my motto.

http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror....hronicity.html

The story is there, it's a Reader's Digest abbreviated version; there are stories within the story, and I haven't updated it for almost a year, so it's not a finished product, but it's unbelievably miraculous in an undeniably mega spiritual way...

Quote:
Personally I sort of thnk religion was created by man to help them through the dark times where living seemed hopeless. This concept of worshipping whatever a person happens to believe in allows the gathering of souls together to form a union that would make them stronger together than alone.

This union of people then allowed them to continue their struggle to face another day knowing their fellow is also struggling.

Did humanity's need for something more create the super consciousness or did the super consciousness create us? I liken this question to the chicken or the egg question.

Questions, questions, questions. Endless questions and each fascinating and provoking in some manner.

Yes I digress...

Winter Wolf
Yeah, I think the main thing that I want to emphasize, for now, is that our behavior is innate, it's not learned, and we try to teach people how to behave, and it ends up repressing them.

That's oversimplified, but animals know spiritual truth and so do small children. It can't be contained inside concepts, and religion always tries to contain Reality inside concepts, God as well...

Commands and stuff are stupid.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:43 AM   #137
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

New Age Messiah, can you talk about how terrence mckenna fits into all this? also what do you specifically believe will happen in 2012? have you listened to george kavassilas? if not and are interested, check out his grand deception videos not his earlier stuff- I feel like it ties in with you.
(sorry for the earlier posts i was just thrown off by you calling yourself messiah)

I love the motto "god is reality, when you pretend or lie, you die"

i spent about a year studying terrence mckenna's ideas, listening to his talks over and over again
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:31 AM   #138
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
New Age Messiah, can you talk about how terrence mckenna fits into all this? also what do you specifically believe will happen in 2012? have you listened to george kavassilas? if not and are interested, check out his grand deception videos not his earlier stuff- I feel like it ties in with you.
(sorry for the earlier posts i was just thrown off by you calling yourself messiah)

I love the motto "god is reality, when you pretend or lie, you die"

i spent about a year studying terrence mckenna's ideas, listening to his talks over and over again
In 2012, or sometime in that vicinity... I don't know.

But I think LYHITM is way too radical to be a short term fix for one person.

The Goddess gave me signs. Iran, Pakistan and Israel... Iran (Ahmadinejad) is evil and Pakistan is the dagger and Israel is the appendix.

How that plays out, I don't know, but that's the way to view the middle east crisis right now. The poisonous ideas about God, ordering genocide and animal slaughter, etc. need to be removed, the appendix will burst if Israel doesn't give up its "chosen" status, and if the Islamic people don't drop their insane religion, the entire middle east will likely turn to ash and nuclear holocaust.

My story, I guess, gives them a last chance, maybe???? And we all come under one unifying spiritual message....

I think She's got it all under Her control. She made unfathomable stuff come together, so far beyond the realm of possibility to be by chance...

She's omnipotent and omniscient, She is very angry, and She's cooking.

That you can be sure of.

Earth changes seem like a proven fact. I think much of the land that is now nearly worthless, taken from and then given back to native Americans will become rich and fertile.

As far as McKenna, I think he thought the world was going to end, but I didn't go way into his writings. I think the singularity he spoke of was particularly the absolute proof that we are the universe, that Reality is God, that we all are simultaneously the same living thing, boom...

And tying in with the feminine aspect, is actually what my story proves...

Reality is Goddess. Ma'at of Egypt, the Universe, Reality...

I'll read the guy what you referenced in your post. I haven't yet.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:04 AM   #139
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

george kavassilas talks about the symbol with the circle in the triangle (from your story), and he also describes the emergence of the divine feminine as the balancing force for earth in 2012. he identifies with the teachings of jesus but is constantly emphasising the use discretion and how corrupt the church is and how everything has been warped, like you talk about. again, dont go for his earliest talk, go fo either "the grand deception" or "2012 and the divine feminine birthing of a new consciousness "

edit: the more i read your story the more i think you will identify with george
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:17 AM   #140
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
edit: the more i read your story the more i think you will identify with george
The triangle around the circle is feminine, softened, curved.

The mirror represents non-conceptual awareness, innocent.

Also, the entire universe is mirrored, left right, eyes, nostrils, arms, legs, brain hemispheres, etc.

So, it kind of sums everything up.

Thanks for that reference, I never heard of the guy.

The wankel engine is similar to the heart, in function, according to a spiritual scientest, and lo and behold, the pendant is shaped like a Wankel.

I made 500 with my hands out of clay, and when I saw that shape, it was like BINGO. That shape holds ALL of the energies that I wanted to express!!!

It was an instantaneous absolute recognition.

I had ZERO clue about spiritual symbols at that point.

Everything in the story comes from nothing and is absolutely new.

The hodge podge blur the lines "coexist" type stuff is NOT possible.

It all has to be transcended. And that's what my intention was, to transend/replace everything that existed, with something new.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:15 AM   #141
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

This drawing, I did this, and typically, I can't draw.

It's a heart in a mirror, animated by nature.

The eyes were not a bird and a fish at first, it was just eyes.

Spirit is everywhere, all seeing everything...

There is SO much truth just in this little drawing, and I drew the whole thing intuitively, and I DID NOT draw a bird and a fish, I drew two eyes, and then put enclosures on them.

It all just happened from intuitive spiritual type leading.

Plus, I wanted to try putting an image in a post.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:25 AM   #142
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Look at the world today, the crazy weather patterns and natural disasters... do you really think that is Mother (NATURE) showing her LOVE for us her children???

I think it's like hearing mom in the other room, can't see her but you can tell she's ****** as hell...
Yup and its all our fault like we had as ay in how many mines were opened how many chemical plants got built next to lakes rivers and streams and which forests were clear cut or burnt out . I`m the guy who planned all the pollution . For christ sakes 371 we have been decieved our whole friggen lives and now when many are coming to the realization of it AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL OUR FAULTS . mean while you drive a car polluting the air AND BUY THE SAME THINGS as everyone else your ok ............. be the hypocrite if you want but your as guilty as the next guy
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #143
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb W(h)or(e)Ship Is a distortion Of Gratitude

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #144
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: W(h)or(e)Ship Is a distortion Of Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post
Cool, your avatar is the symbol of Isis, is that right???

And yeah, She didn't say her name, She didn't say She was a Goddess, She didn't invoke fear or assert any kind of power over me...

She was just there.

Worship is the greatest human stupidity.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #145
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post

Worship is the greatest human stupidity.
NOPE!

Arrogance
is the greatest human stupidity, methinks...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #146
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
NOPE!

Arrogance
is the greatest human stupidity, methinks...
Like the little boy that said the emperor isn't wearing any clothes...

How dare he?
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #147
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Worship has its meaning as
worth-ship
the state of worth

If worship is not necessary (your thread title), please explain the word Messiah (in your title), which means "annointed" (Hebrew word mashiyach {maw-shee'-akh})...

How might you justify the title of this thread with your title:
New Age Messiah? Is it not about "worth"?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #148
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

okay, now I see the thread title has its name changed....
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #149
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Worship has its meaning as
worth-ship
the state of worth

If worship is not necessary (your thread title), please explain the word Messiah (in your title), which means "annointed" (Hebrew word mashiyach {maw-shee'-akh})...

How might you justify the title of this thread with your title:
New Age Messiah? Is it not about "worth"?
On the most basic level, the idea of New Age and Messiah imply NEW and the sacrificial element to bring in the NEW.

OUT with the old, in with the new.

I made the sacrifice, for the right reason, with the right intention, from the heart. I didn't sacrifice an animal, or a virgin, or my money, or my time, I sacrificed myself and my life, in FAITH, and She accepted my sacrifice.

No one told me, "Go into the depths to find something new". I didn't copy anyone. I didn't get a degree or follow any ten step program, and I didn't listen to anybody else, no matter what they said. I never once worshipped anything or anyone.

Worship is "sending energy to God" who is "somehwere".

ALL energy comes from God, and is in fact, God.

There is NO path to send it back. It's a one way street.

You have to block the energy, divert its natural path, and corrupt it, to "send it back". It's like putting a mirror in the sunlight, to send back the light. Kinda dumb.

When you worship, you're not sending anything to God.

You're doing what the priests and the religious books told you to do.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #150
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
okay, now I see the thread title has its name changed....
No, same thread title.

You can put a title on each post, up above, where it says title, you can change it from the original title.