Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #1
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama Forgery Exposed

Here is a new youtube video today by Dr. "Ron Polarik"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:00 AM   #2
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

Just another psych-op spread all over the internet. The Guy talking doesn't have a face or a real name and we are supposed to believe what he says? It has been "planted" everywhere on the internet. Hummm....
Some links:
The "polarik" entity appears to have been created specificly for this controversy. His TownHall persona uses the name "Ron Polarik". However, I cannot find that name (or Ronald or "R") in any phonebook. The only "Polarik"s I could find are a Jeffrey Polarik in Wisconsin and Penny Polarik in Michigan. However, I doubt that "Ron" is actually Jeff or Penny. (Please don't harass Jeff or Penny. It's not their fault that Ron chose the same last name.)"

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/5678

http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...patgund/gGgLsY
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
Just another psych-op spread all over the internet. The Guy talking doesn't have a face or a real name and we are supposed to believe what he says? It has been "planted" everywhere on the internet. Hummm....
Some links:
The "polarik" entity appears to have been created specificly for this controversy. His TownHall persona uses the name "Ron Polarik". However, I cannot find that name (or Ronald or "R") in any phonebook. The only "Polarik"s I could find are a Jeffrey Polarik in Wisconsin and Penny Polarik in Michigan. However, I doubt that "Ron" is actually Jeff or Penny. (Please don't harass Jeff or Penny. It's not their fault that Ron chose the same last name.)"

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/5678

http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...patgund/gGgLsY
You really do sound like you are in a state of denial. It is obvious you are part of Obama's flock, but many do not share your views.

"Ron Polarik" is an alias name. He has received death threats from Obama's followers.

Best wishes to you.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:11 AM   #4
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I dont buy it. If you believe whoever put this together, Obama and his circle of power already has the ability to fool the people currently in power. Come on, do you really think a forged document wouldnt have been spotted by the folks in power? The same people that lie, cheat and kill to stay in power didnt check him out thoroughly? I think not.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:18 AM   #5
msv
Avalon Senior Member

As i said before, you should get another name.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
As i said before, you should get another name.
As I posted to you before. If you had read my posts carefully, you would see Bodhisattva is my dog's name. I am a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR with Bodhisattva tendencies.

And I am not afraid to take on people like you. You have no intelligence in your responses, you just attack people.

Last edited by bodhisattva; 11-26-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
You have no intelligence in your responses, you just attack people.
And you're spreading a lie. How does it feel to do that?

Anyone can create a youtube video and claim to have dirt on another person.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #8
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default ENTIRE Political Forgery Exposed !

And again and again and again...

It is ALL imploding...no matter who is in office!

The downward spiral is already in full momentum.

Politics, the crock of lies as we know it, IS leaving the planet!

It is now up to You and Me and Our Own Higher Help!

What do You want Your Life to be?

Make it so and be it!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:34 PM   #9
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: ENTIRE Political Forgery Exposed !

Dear Friends...

EagleSpirit is correct with the statement here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
And again and again and again...

It is ALL imploding...no matter who is in office!

The downward spiral is already in full momentum.

Politics, the crock of lies as we know it, IS leaving the planet!

It is now up to You and Me and Our Own Higher Help!

What do You want Your Life to be?

Make it so and be it!

Look friends, Bodhisattva is correct too, and if she has the courage to point out the elephant in the room that everyone wants to pretend does not exist, then I salute her for that fortitude. She is one of the few who does not hesitate to do what is right.

Excellent points made by HERETIC in his/her post.

I would like to add to those who keep repeating the lies about Palin that Mrs. Palin is of an Oecumenical Christianism type that has nothing at all to do with what she was accused of. Everything the media made up about her has been debunked by now.

Let it rest now. Ask yourself only this: If the mass media (controlled by you know who) attacked and smeared and slandered the Palins in such blatant ways, does that not tell you something?

We had a member here in the early days who knew the Palins for decades and he wrote about it and I posted it in threads that were deleted. Also if you know what Lindsey Williams stated about oil worldwide and oil in Alaska and connect these dots you ought to get the true picture without me stating the obvious.

I agree we can move on. Lady Bodhi, you agree? We move on? Let them figure it out....

If you want to keep goin and find out more, you can count me in to back you up. I think McCain and Palin have signalled we can let it rest, things will sort themselves out in the most surprising manners soon is all i can "predict"no pun intended...

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 02:42 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #10
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

WHO CARES
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #11
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

You ought to be kidding, St. Clair! I have seen plenty of media slander on Obama, to put it mildly. It tells me that slander is standard fare in all of our media these days.

'Oecumenical Christianism' is not a very precise term. I seem to remember that Leo Zagami claimed that Oecumenism is run by the Vatican and the Jesuits, and that their meetings have weapons trading as a side show.

What I know about the Oecumenical movement, is that it has the Roman Catholic Church as a driving force. The Vatican regards all protestant groups as heretical, lost sheep that will understand that the Pope is their one and only shepherd.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
You ought to be kidding, St. Clair! I have seen plenty of media slander on Obama, to put it mildly. It tells me that slander is standard fare in all of our media these days.

'Oecumenical Christianism' is not a very precise term. I seem to remember that Leo Zagami claimed that Oecumenism is run by the Vatican and the Jesuits, and that their meetings have weapons trading as a side show.

What I know about the Oecumenical movement, is that it has the Roman Catholic Church as a driving force. The Vatican regards all protestant groups as heretical, lost sheep that will understand that the Pope is their one and only shepherd.
Here is what I posted about Palin that Mr. St. Clair had removed from his thread. Completely mainstream, made up of video clips of her own words:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...ows-best-sarah

Oh yes, she has been slandered but this Obama ridiculousness that has gone nowhere, it is gospel.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ENTIRE Political Forgery Exposed !

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Dear Friends...

EagleSpirit is correct with the statement here.

Look friends, Bodhisattva is correct too, and if she has the courage to point out the elephant in the room that everyone wants to pretend does not exist, then I salute her for that fortitude. She is one of the few who does not hesitate to do what is right.

Excellent points made by HERETIC in his/her post.

I would like to add to those who keep repeating the lies about Palin that Mrs. Palin is of an Oecumenical Christianism type that has nothing at all to do with what she was accused of. Everything the media made up about her has been debunked by now.

Let it rest now. Ask yourself only this: If the mass media (controlled by you know who) attacked and smeared and slandered the Palins in such blatant ways, does that not tell you something?

We had a member here in the early days who knew the Palins for decades and he wrote about it and I posted it in threads that were deleted. Also if you know what Lindsey Williams stated about oil worldwide and oil in Alaska and connect these dots you ought to get the true picture without me stating the obvious.

I agree we can move on. Lady Bodhi, you agree? We move on? Let them figure it out....

If you want to keep goin and find out more, you can count me in to back you up. I think McCain and Palin have signalled we can let it rest, things will sort themselves out in the most surprising manners soon is all i can "predict"no pun intended...

Peace
Thank you Michael.

I will move on in a few weeks. Once, Dec. 1, Dec. 5 events happen with the Supreme court....then there is Dec. 15 to look forward to with the electoral college votes. Personally, I am staying tuned in to these important decisions by the officials, because I am most curious just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I want to know if there is any justice left, and if we still have a constitution. I have not come this far, to let it all go. I want to know just what kind of American Republic I live in, or if it is really an Amerika.

That being said, all folks that don't want to be here, can move on. There is nothing keeping them here.

to you.

Last edited by bodhisattva; 11-26-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #14
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Oh boy, bodhishattva! I think people know why they are here and when it is time to go. I think what is keeping people here is the hope of an open exchange of opinions, this is what the idea of a democracy is all about.
Do you feel that those who disagree with you should not be here? That is what one may call a democratic deficit.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #15
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Oh boy, bodhishattva! I think people know why they are here and when it is time to go. I think what is keeping people here is the hope of an open exchange of opinions, this is what the idea of a democracy is all about.
Do you feel that those who disagree with you should not be here? That is what one may call a democratic deficit.
No, I am referring to the people who post comments like, "who cares", or "move on"....I am totally open to open minded, informed and intelligent dialog. Heretic, is a great example of that. My comments were directed at people who don't seem to care about this issue, and I question why they would bother with their comments in the first place. When I see posts I don't care about, I don't take the time to make a "who cares" comment, I do move on.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

This issue has now hit mainstream media, so it will be exposed, disproved, and hopefully people WILL move on:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...6/1689515.aspx
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #17
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, I am referring to the people who post comments like, "who cares", or "move on"....I am totally open to open minded, informed and intelligent dialog. Heretic, is a great example of that. My comments were directed at people who don't seem to care about this issue, and I question why they would bother with their comments in the first place. When I see posts I don't care about, I don't take the time to make a "who cares" comment, I do move on.
Because everyone has a right to there opinion bodhisattva and i for one don't care if obamas birth cert is a fake . Do you really think that if his birth cert was a fake that he would be the next president don't think so perhaps they want the birth cert to be a fake think about it who nos. The whole reason this forum is on a downward spiral is because of people not being allowed to speak there truth and thats why i feel Kerry has jacked
nice Dog by the way very fitting for this forum

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 11-27-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #18
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Do you think the DNC or any political party has such control?
Well, lets see, the RNC and the DNC conspired to forge a reason for a war. Worked good enough to get over one million people killed.

So... forge a birth certificate... gee, lemme think.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The fact that you are stuck on something that has been disproven countless times, is proof that you need to let it go.

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then you shouldn't be posting topics like this. It's an open forum and opinions like "who cares?" and "move on" are opinions too, that as unfavorable as they may be to you, are often the opinions of people who are sick and tired of this forgery thing being dragged on.

Since when did this become a forum for nothing but baseless speculation and tin-foil hat theories?

The more you drag it on, the more negative energy you create and nothing gets done.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #20
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The fact that you are stuck on something that has been disproven countless times, is proof that you need to let it go.

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then you shouldn't be posting topics like this. It's an open forum and opinions like "who cares?" and "move on" are opinions too, that as unfavorable as they may be to you, are often the opinions of people who are sick and tired of this forgery thing being dragged on.

Since when did this become a forum for nothing but baseless speculation and tin-foil hat theories?

The more you drag it on, the more negative energy you create and nothing gets done.
clap clap clap very well said humble your the best
Old 11-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #21
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Kind of a sidetrack to the OP, but good info:

An Examination of Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques In His Speeches

* open your mind, read and digest everything from both sides. You do not have to believe everything, but attempting to see everything from all sides is a good thing. If you do not allow yourself that, you will not grow.

John

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-27-2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: changed uppercase to mixed-case
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #22
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I find it ironic that those who are wanting to "move on", and "not care" keep coming back here to post nonconstructive comments. adding nothing but disapproval and criticism And I thought constructive conversation was the point of these forums. To add to a thread, and not detract. To walk away with tolerance and not defame with criticism and contempt, a thread you find you may disagree with is the very basis of this forum.

Folks I voted for Obama and can relate to your angst but forget not the "beast" we have been dealing with for 60 years. And respect that others may not be so convinced (myself included) of any wrong doings during all of this. Its the GOVERNMENT remember? Your cheer to see this thread buried and out of sight is noted yet confusing by how many times you keep coming back here, "not caring" and "not moving on". And then posting about it.

Your clever and caviler attempts to quash intelligent discussion on a subject you find "closed" or a "non-issue" in such an enlightened and loving way shows your tolerance and desire to see this board flourish with a diversity of ideas, and an arena of freedom to explore ideas shunned by others who would stifle free speech!

You are most definitely some of the "positive" people here spreading great wonderful fuzzy feelings for us and humanity. And thank you for policing others with a firm judgment letting all know what "truth" really looks like so we can all follow your ideology and not have to think for ourself.

continue to clap clap clap and or pat yourselves on the back as best you can, you did a great job here making sure there are no other voices in the crowd to disagree with your own. Your open mindedness and respect for others have shown us all great lessons in humility and displays the angelic heritage you no doubt possess.

as for me, I would like to enjoy my experience talking with these fine folks on an issue I find interesting, and would be grateful to do so without enduring ridicule or punishment for my beliefs. Thank you so much.

Happy Holidays
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #23
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Heretic.

Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Great White North (actually still brown currently) !

John
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:14 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I find it ironic that those who are wanting to "move on", and "not care" keep coming back here to post nonconstructive comments. adding nothing but disapproval and criticism And I thought constructive conversation was the point of these forums. To add to a thread, and not detract. To walk away with tolerance and not defame with criticism and contempt, a thread you find you may disagree with is the very basis of this forum.
Are people who start countless threads about Obama, also contributing to the non-constructive nature of their threads?

How can you add to a thread that has nothing worthwhile to add to? I echo the sentiments of others who have said that when they look at the off-topic of this forum, it's all Obama, all the time and it's all negative as well.

I get the feeling that fear and hatred of minorities, especially blacks, controls the tone of most, if not all threads that discuss Obama.

Quote:
Folks I voted for Obama and can relate to your angst but forget not the "beast" we have been dealing with for 60 years. And respect that others may not be so convinced (myself included) of any wrong doings during all of this. Its the GOVERNMENT remember? Your cheer to see this thread buried and out of sight is noted yet confusing by how many times you keep coming back here, "not caring" and "not moving on". And then posting about it.
They have a right to not be convinced. They tend to over-do it though and now people are starting threads asking Obama supporters such as you and I to "apologize". Apologize for what? Apologize for having hope after dealing with 8 years of Bush? Apologize for wanting to live with hope and not fear?

Keep in mind, many of us are new to Avalon and the thoughts/theories that we encounter here. I'm not a hardcore believer in the NWO/PTB **** that people talk about on here. They're so bitter, that anyone who comes along is automatically a minion of the PTB to them.

I choose to live in a world of hope and not a world of fear. I choose not to crawl into my hidey-hole and worry about bombs and concentration camps and all of that ****. I am not worried about what happens on Earth because I am convinced that with 2012, brings a new beginning for all.

Quote:
Your clever and caviler attempts to quash intelligent discussion on a subject you find "closed" or a "non-issue" in such an enlightened and loving way shows your tolerance and desire to see this board flourish with a diversity of ideas, and an arena of freedom to explore ideas shunned by others who would stifle free speech!
Do you not understand that the majority of these threads are started by a small group of posters with an agenda? They're not casual observers. They're people with a hardcore, anti-Obama agenda and they spend time praising cretins like Sean Hannity and Ron Paul. They cry when people hold up Obama as a messiah (in their minds) but they have no problems with calling Ron Paul an enlightened soul. That is hypocrisy.

Keep in mind that this is a private forum and freedom of speech has never applied to private forums. People **** each other off and get banned.

Quote:
You are most definitely some of the "positive" people here spreading great wonderful fuzzy feelings for us and humanity. And thank you for policing others with a firm judgment letting all know what "truth" really looks like so we can all follow your ideology and not have to think for ourself.
I'm not going to believe something that someone with the word "truth" in their name says. They only wish that they knew the truth.

Quote:
continue to clap clap clap and or pat yourselves on the back as best you can, you did a great job here making sure there are no other voices in the crowd to disagree with your own. Your open mindedness and respect for others have shown us all great lessons in humility and displays the angelic heritage you no doubt possess.
Again, you're missing the point.

Quote:
as for me, I would like to enjoy my experience talking with these fine folks on an issue I find interesting, and would be grateful to do so without enduring ridicule or punishment for my beliefs. Thank you so much.

Happy Holidays
I would like to participate in a forum that doesn't have 500 anti-Obama threads on the front page, 24/7. I know that I am not alone.

Enjoy your holidays as well. No hard feelings.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:19 AM   #25
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I dont buy it. If you believe whoever put this together, Obama and his circle of power already has the ability to fool the people currently in power. Come on, do you really think a forged document wouldnt have been spotted by the folks in power? The same people that lie, cheat and kill to stay in power didnt check him out thoroughly? I think not.
No, I think the DNC, and as you put it, "the folks in power" DO KNOW, that it is a forgery. I've done my research, have you done yours?

We shall see how the next 2 months play out.

Peace out.