Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-31-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Starseed1947 video is up

I apologize in advance for the poor quality of my homemade video.

Save it on your computer if you wish in case it gets removed or if you can't watch it right now.
It is about 1 hour long.

This is my own personal story and I wanted to share it with you. Everyone must make up their own mind on what they believe to be true. This video is about my truth based on my own experiences.

Many supernatural things have happened to me throughout my lifetime.

I went to a hypnotist a few years ago because so many things were happening and I wanted to understand. I didn't believe what I said back then, but now it all makes sense.

We can all remember who we really are if we want to. Knowledge is power.
I had lots more to say, but didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

Just remember that there are more of us than there is of them.

The planet is being protected from above.
Do not fear them. They fear us because we are waking up and know that death is not the end.
Love, Linda

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...revision&cd=1#
StarSeed1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Starseed1947 video is up

When you shot those bright objects floating around, where is the camera? What are you pointing it at? It looks like you are shooting a reflection of something. Perhaps your window from your dashboard? This is important because it's obvious that you are not shooting into clear sky. So it would be nice to know the perspective. Thanks...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

In the other videos you have on You Tube, what you are seeing are chromatic abbarations of the lens, lens flair and light being turned into shapes by the inherent abbarations of the lens. The thunderous sound you were hearing is wind on the microphone becasue it doesn't have a windscreen on it. We have to be very careful what we report as unusual phenomenom. Occam's Razor...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ockham_razor

Peace to you...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:15 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

When i saw a drawing of, what you called, a wormhole, I recalled that I have seen this somewhere on Youtube about year 2012.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:47 PM   #5
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
When i saw a drawing of, what you called, a wormhole, I recalled that I have seen this somewhere on Youtube about year 2012.
I would love to see that if you can find it.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
In the other videos you have on You Tube, what you are seeing are chromatic abbarations of the lens, lens flair and light being turned into shapes by the inherent abbarations of the lens. The thunderous sound you were hearing is wind on the microphone becasue it doesn't have a windscreen on it. We have to be very careful what we report as unusual phenomenom. Occam's Razor...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ockham_razor

Peace to you...Tao
No one can convince anyone of anything. Just as with perception "the truth" comes from the perceiver. Be pateint and tolerant and let people find their truth at their own pace and in their own mind. I can't imagine someone without an open mind being interested in this forum, unless he or she had alterior motives...

Your words. Not mine.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:41 PM   #7
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
When you shot those bright objects floating around, where is the camera? What are you pointing it at? It looks like you are shooting a reflection of something. Perhaps your window from your dashboard? This is important because it's obvious that you are not shooting into clear sky. So it would be nice to know the perspective. Thanks...Tao
I was in my house pointing it at a wall.
I only film when something tells me to.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
spacebud65
Avalon Senior Member

Default Please clean your camcorder lens

Hi StarSeed1947!
I just watched you video on google. First i watched you talk about your experiences while traveling and such. Which was fine.
Then i watched your recording of your UFO's.

And i must say this surprised me a lot. Cause its very easy to see that it was filmed within a room (inside a house). You can also hear the audio sounds confirm that. I dont know what was so special about the footage.
Basically all the light particles ones could see later in the footage was created by using a strong light source under the camcorder shining up, and having the camcorder unfocused, and by whirling lots of dust particles in front of the lens thats the effect you get, and what you have recorded i believe.
Im am an (very)amateur filmmaker myself, so i know these tricks.
Also im involved with a UFO organisation, and have seen many pictures and video footage of UFO's or different shaped illuminated objects.

Im sorry, to tell you what you have filmed isnt any out of the ordinary.
I just pray and hope you have filmed this in good intent and not as a hoaxer.

I also saw several of the many clips you have put on youtube.
Sorry to say that this, but that all i saw in those clips was either dust/particles on your lens, or the sun reflecting into your lens. These are classic cases of how lights shining into camera lenses can appear. Also the camera itself can make things look weird due to how its electronic chip inside it handles the light.

I hope you now maybe can see for yourself that its nothing out of the ordinary about your video clips. There is nothing extra-terrestrial about them.
Ask any photographer, and he will tell you why also!

I think your will put your camcorder to better use, if you filmed your family or something instead!

But i wish you all the best anyway!
spacebud65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:33 PM   #9
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please clean your camcorder lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebud65 View Post
Hi StarSeed1947!
I just watched you video on google. First i watched you talk about your experiences while traveling and such. Which was fine.
Then i watched your recording of your UFO's.

And i must say this surprised me a lot. Cause its very easy to see that it was filmed within a room (inside a house). You can also hear the audio sounds confirm that. I dont know what was so special about the footage.
Basically all the light particles ones could see later in the footage was created by using a strong light source under the camcorder shining up, and having the camcorder unfocused, and by whirling lots of dust particles in front of the lens thats the effect you get, and what you have recorded i believe.
Im am an (very)amateur filmmaker myself, so i know these tricks.
Also im involved with a UFO organisation, and have seen many pictures and video footage of UFO's or different shaped illuminated objects.

Im sorry, to tell you what you have filmed isnt any out of the ordinary.
I just pray and hope you have filmed this in good intent and not as a hoaxer.

I also saw several of the many clips you have put on youtube.
Sorry to say that this, but that all i saw in those clips was either dust/particles on your lens, or the sun reflecting into your lens. These are classic cases of how lights shining into camera lenses can appear. Also the camera itself can make things look weird due to how its electronic chip inside it handles the light.

I hope you now maybe can see for yourself that its nothing out of the ordinary about your video clips. There is nothing extra-terrestrial about them.
Ask any photographer, and he will tell you why also!

I think your will put your camcorder to better use, if you filmed your family or something instead!

But i wish you all the best anyway!
Can you please show me other videos of 'lens flare' or dust that blink and change direction?

Look at #1 from 1 sec to 3 sec at the bluish diamond shape that comes from the lower right side to the left and then to the top right side.

These things are alive. It takes time to clear your mind and eyes to see these things.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlBpU...eature=related

and
Look at #3 at the acorn shape with a white top that comes from the left bottom, pauses in the middle and then leaves to the left at :29 seconds.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbqyy...eature=related

Then compare it to a video someone else filmed from 15 seconds to 25 seconds. They are the same. Others are seeing them.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf....youtube&hl=en
Old 10-31-2008, 04:37 PM   #10
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone please freeze the image on this object on #9 to have a clearer look at this image?
It looks like a drawing of some type on the object that looks like a cylinder.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-xWTAM...eature=channel
Old 10-31-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Thumbs down Re: Starseed1947 video is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSeed1947 View Post
Can someone please freeze the image on this object on #9 to have a clearer look at this image?
It looks like a drawing of some type on the object that looks like a cylinder.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-xWTAM...eature=channel

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

I'm done with this thread, good luck Star.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:58 PM   #12
spacebud65
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can you please show me other videos of 'lens flare' or dust that blink and change direction?

Look at #1 from 1 sec to 3 sec at the bluish diamond shape that comes from the lower right side to the left and then to the top right side.

These things are alive. It takes time to clear your mind and eyes to see these things.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlBpU...eature=related

and
Look at #3 at the acorn shape with a white top that comes from the left bottom, pauses in the middle and then leaves to the left at :29 seconds.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbqyy...eature=related

Then compare it to a video someone else filmed from 15 seconds to 25 seconds. They are the same. Others are seeing them.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf....youtube&hl=en
- Dust particles can move in any direction, they just need i a little help from a fan or something waved at them from different directions. So thats easy explained.

- I dont know what you have filmed (bluish diamond shape), since youre making sure that camera is out of focus. Why dont you make sure to focus youre camera properly? But i guess that would ruin your footage aye, it would
reveal for all what you really filmed aye!

- Now any rational person would first look for a natural explanation, dustparticles, its so obvious!! Those diamond shapes, is what you get when the little things are out of focus.
You dont seem to look for a natural explanation at all, which is a clear indicator to me that the footage is hoaxed on purpose.

And i must say i dont like it with when people try to fool people, its such a bad use of your energy.

I hope you will focus your energy on a more purposeful and truthful path, there is so much more good out there to do!
Old 11-01-2008, 03:59 AM   #13
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Please clean your camcorder lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebud65 View Post
- Dust particles can move in any direction, they just need i a little help from a fan or something waved at them from different directions. So thats easy explained.

- I dont know what you have filmed (bluish diamond shape), since youre making sure that camera is out of focus. Why dont you make sure to focus youre camera properly? But i guess that would ruin your footage aye, it would
reveal for all what you really filmed aye!

- Now any rational person would first look for a natural explanation, dustparticles, its so obvious!! Those diamond shapes, is what you get when the little things are out of focus.
You dont seem to look for a natural explanation at all, which is a clear indicator to me that the footage is hoaxed on purpose.

And i must say i dont like it with when people try to fool people, its such a bad use of your energy.

I hope you will focus your energy on a more purposeful and truthful path, there is so much more good out there to do!
I have never fooled anybody, ever. I would never mislead people or do a hoax. Sorry that you are so angry.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #14
spacebud65
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have never fooled anybody, ever. I would never mislead people or do a hoax. Sorry that you are so angry.
Im glad to hear you would not fool people Starseed! So you believe that what you have filmed is something extraordinary. And that is your right to believe of course. And its my right (and many more here on the forum) to believe your footage to be just bad filming.

And since your not a hoaxer, im not angry at you at all. I wish you all the best actually! But as the optimist i am, i will keep hoping for you that you will listen to all the advice from people who know optics and cameras and stuff, that those things mixed with light are the reason behind your footage.

Good luck to ya anyway!
Old 10-31-2008, 03:49 PM   #15
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

IMHO i don't see anything unusual in Starseed's video's, they are lovely supermagnified dust particles maybe filmed in one of those beams of light that shine through a window or skylight? Pretty but def not anything supernatural...IMHO only...

IF there is anything to support his/her claims they should be available immediately, but i don't foresee that happening...

Anyway, nice try, but you can't fool us on this forum...
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:04 PM   #16
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I know exactly why this video was not put up by Bill and Kerry!
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:38 PM   #17
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
I know exactly why this video was not put up by Bill and Kerry!
Thank you Waterman. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear know.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:19 PM   #18
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

This video is imo without question a hoax as well as all the ones posted at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...47&view=videos the videos show dust particles or some small microbes very close to the lense and whatever is over the lens (saran wrap?) is causing the LSD effect. pretty but far from paranormal. Sorry Starseed, people here are not as gullible as YouTubers.
This type of disinfo is not going to help you or anyone else find truth and only hurts the process of the awakening of the species.

Respectfully

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:49 PM   #19
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post

This video is imo without question a hoax as well as all the ones posted at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...47&view=videos the videos show dust particles or some small microbes very close to the lense and whatever is over the lens (saran wrap?) is causing the LSD effect. pretty but far from paranormal. Sorry Starseed, people here are not as gullible as YouTubers.
This type of disinfo is not going to help you or anyone else find truth and only hurts the process of the awakening of the species.

Respectfully
If I can't even do a simple upload, how can I hoax something?

What would be my purpose?
Old 10-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #20
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Seeing these objects take time. You don't see them at first.

Even some of my skeptic friends can see them now. We have to look with different eyes.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #21
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Starseed,

About your "UFO" videos. At first, my reaction was to believe they were dust particles. However, as I kept watching, I also noticed two peculiar things:

1. Some of these objects blink in sync (on, of, on, etc), so it's not a flash of light hitting them.

2. Some stop and change direction (some do this while blinking).

It reminds me of the Space Shuttle / ISS videos.

I am more interested in knowing how you did this. I know you say you were pointing the camera at a wall and I can clearly see a ray of light on the right. But please elaborate more about the message and about what these objects are supposed to be.

Thank you and best wishes.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #22
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Hello Starseed,

About your "UFO" videos. At first, my reaction was to believe they were dust particles. However, as I kept watching, I also noticed two peculiar things:

1. Some of these objects blink in sync (on, of, on, etc), so it's not a flash of light hitting them.

2. Some stop and change direction (some do this while blinking).

It reminds me of the Space Shuttle / ISS videos.

I am more interested in knowing how you did this. I know you say you were pointing the camera at a wall and I can clearly see a ray of light on the right. But please elaborate more about the message and about what these objects are supposed to be.

Thank you and best wishes.
You are an ancient soul.
Yes, they do blink, stop and change direction. Some have a white top, others a mushroom shape, but most are diamond shapes. They are beautiful.
Sometimes they are slow, other times fast. I also thought that they looked like the things on the Nasa videos.

Actually, this started about 2 years ago while I was sitting at my computer reading about all the horrible things happening to the innocent children in this sick world.
Suddenly, I felt a huge surge of energy engulf my entire body and felt that I needed to go outside to my patio.
When I moved, it felt like I was not touching the ground. I stepped outside to a beautiful clear day and saw the entire sky filled with moving objects.

I reached my arms up and stayed out there for at least an hour. I felt as if I was connecting to the universe for the first time in my life. Everything looked different. It was beautiful. My memories came flooding back and I felt like I needed to record my thoughts.

I grabbed the camera without pointing it at anything and started to record my feelings and thoughts.

I did not look at that video until 2 months later when I went to the Mayan conference in Taos, NM. I noticed that there were 2 diamond shapes on the film from that first day. One reddish-pink and one blue.

Soon after that, I had more electrifying surges and started to see things around me, with my eyes closed or opened. I still do. Sometimes I become paralyzed and can't move one finger while I am seeing orbs or silver flashes.
It feels as if I am dead, sometimes I am not breathing at all, but I can think and hear thoughts.

I only sleep about 3 hours a night since then. I have dreams and am told to write everything down.

I only film when I am told to get my camera. I start shooting anywhere and then they appear.
I knew I was in contact with something. I do not hear voices, just thoughts.
I feel like I am in another dimension while I am filming. If I am outside, the wind might start howling and I hear something that sounds like energy.

It is of a spiritual nature. I knew that my first sighting as an infant was very important and that everything that has ever happened to me was not merely a coincidence. I was finally able to connect the dots on so many levels.

I know that there are many of us on this planet and that we are here for a reason.
We were told to wake up from our slumber.

I also realized that the reason I was never afraid of anything and always stood up against bad behavior was because eventually I would have to fight something that was supernatural and very evil. I have an idea where that battle might be.
I am a loving, trusting, honest woman who is also a lion. People come to me when they have a crisis situation or a dark secret they must share. I always have time for everybody and help them solve their own problems.
I've been up against the best who have tried to destroy me. I don't allow negative types to faze me.

I believe what has been protecting me my whole life during dangerous moments are these things that I was allowed to film. I believe they have decided to show themselves to let us know that we are not alone and that they are here to help us through what is to come.

Please do not fear 'them'. That is what they want. We are more powerful than they are. Stay positive and help each other through these rough times. Have compassion and let go of your ego. Please know that there is another dimension out there that is paradise.

Everything has been a test. There is still time to change so that we can all move to the next level of bliss.
All we need is LOVE.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #23
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

No offense to Starseed...but how do you expect anyone to take this seriously?

I believe YOU may believe that "they" are speaking to you...and who am i to say that you are NOT hearing "something"...i don't know....but what i BELIEVE and what is resonating from the vids and YOU is that there is "Nothing To See HERE"
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:06 PM   #24
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
No offense to Starseed...but how do you expect anyone to take this seriously?

I believe YOU may believe that "they" are speaking to you...and who am i to say that you are NOT hearing "something"...i don't know....but what i BELIEVE and what is resonating from the vids and YOU is that there is "Nothing To See HERE"
I am not trying to convince anybody of anything.
I am only sharing what I was able to film after I had so many unusual experiences.

Everyone has to make up their own mind on what they believe to be true.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:14 PM   #25
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

I have filmed more of these same objects that appear, pause and then change direction. I have not made them public yet.

It is not dust or lens flare. They are mushroom shape.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFOzqPw1_M

Can someone please freeze this object for more detail?