Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Perceptions (Blue lights in the Sky)

Hello everybody,

I'm quite new and excited about this Forum and, as you might guess, Project Camelot in general.

I have a few questions about my perception and would like to compare that with those of others. I would have loved to search for similar topics but as these things typically have no name in English I though opening a new thread might be more appropriate. If you know of other sources, be they scientific or spiritual, please point me in their direction.

To the point: I have had a few perceptions that others, when told about, could not necessarily relate to and I'd like to hear if any of you can.

1. I do some martial arts and have at some point, when the background behind my partner is extremely linear (pillars etc.), begun to see the whole room shift from left to right (this means that it would distort diagonally as if the lower half of the image swayed left and the upper right, then vice versa). It appeared to me as if this was an indicator of my mental stability in face of the other as it varied in intensity maybe analogous to my 'excitement'.
However, I was told that this might be due to conflicting information between my eyes and my sense of gravitation (by this I mean the information from the organs in our ears that detects movement and 'up' and 'down'.) This seemed to be a good explanation as I have had a different diet and it might be that my sense of gravity was inflicted by my gluten intolerance (indigestion -> alcohol), that I was unaware of at the time.
Things are different now and I haven't had that particularly experience yet, but have not been in a comparable situation either.

I have also been told that maybe I have, what she called 'synesthesia', now the official explanation of that is 'associations across different senses', she however explained it as being able to sense physical reality distant from the body as if one touches it. She claimed she knows people that 'suffer' from constant exhaustion because they have this condition and can not bear the constant influx of information from it.

Be that as it may, if you have read this far I hope you will continue to the second item which is of much greater importance to me.

2. When I flew in an airplane once and I looked out of the window at the sky, which was just that intense blue of no clouds at all, I could see what I can only describe as blue lights racing in seeming chaos across the stretch of the whole sky. There are in fact two phenomena that conflict with each other. The one I can identify quite clearly as particles (maybe blood vessels) in my eye, as they seem to be catapulted from one spot (relative to my focus direction) to another when I move my eyes. Whether they sit on the eyeball, inside it or rather behind, closer to the retina, I do not know. However they do have a characteristic cell look, that means they are transparent, round and have a darker Nucleus (core).
The blue lights however, seem to stream in all directions independently from my eye's orientation. I can now easily attune my eyes to see them when the sky is bright, however it is very hard to spot them in a room or on a cloudy day. I have tried to capture them on my camcorder, but no shutter speed or exposure gives way to anything alike. Their movement is hard to describe. Maybe you could liken it to the reflections you would see when you look from above at water bubbling up from below.
I have had other 'lights' appearing to me but I can be rather sure that they are effects of my eyes being blinded before or not attuned to sudden darkness or motion (bizarre nonetheless). These however are different.

I suppose for the moment I can't be much more precise.
Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to your in_sights.

All the best,
Czymra
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Perceptions (Blue lights in the Sky)

I'll just bump this up.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Last bump. Mind me this thread is old.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
Egg
Banned

I do martial arts - a very aggressive destructive style, and in times when going hand to hand I suffer from 'slo motion' and 'distortion'. By this I mean peoples movements seem to be like through sticky toffee and the room either goes stupidly bright like its flood lit, or a single shade and almost vanishes.

My instructors always seen this, and has just accepted it as 'what will be will be when one opens the body and mind to a unified goal - that of staying alive - all merges into one to make that all encompassing 'survival' picture that little bit clearer'.
Shes great, and I asked about this after a nasty street fight where the world just seemed to flex and waver the 'colder' I became inside.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I see those blue lights. I can think of two possible explanations

1) You are perceiving etheric aura

2) Cellular material on your cornea creates this effect, but you only see it on a bright evenly lit background. eg: the sky.

Sorry I didnt see the question before.

Hold your hand up to the daytime sky, with your fingers outtretched. Examing the edges and report back on what you see.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
Egg
Banned

As for the flashing racing light? I used to see that when travelling to and from work (fly in on Monday morning, go home friday morning) and would like you try to catch it on camera. Never have managed to, but your not the only person who sees this weird almost energetic display dancing and flitting away.

Like a sheet or streamer of blue (bright electric blue) energy is the way I try to describe it.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the 'ants in the sky' as I heard someone else describe it, it does seems like it's something in the eye rather than etheric 'stuff' because he classified it as 'one of those signs typically mistaken for 'ascension'". Sadly he seems to have left the forums when it went to subscribe mode.

Anchor, here again No worry to not see this thread. As I mentioned, it's old and I just was so curious I had to resurrect it. It's been moved in the right place, too.

I didn't think of trying to see my aura in front of it. I will try! It's night now, however.

Egg, what martial arts do you practice?

Thanks for your replies.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:05 AM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Egg, I to have experienced the"slow motion" you describe. I think its reasonably common. Ive experienced it in moment of 'shock'. Once when I was falling off a horse, everything went into slow motion. It seemed to take forever to hit the ground. Also in close calls while driving. It was explained to me that in a shock situation, or intense focused action the mind slips into the next dimension (which is a faster frequency) while the body and everything around you is still in 3D, which is much slower, hence the slow motion. Its handy because you have all the time in which to take action. eg avoid an accident.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote