Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
no caste

Default The CIA Ruined My Computer(s)!

OK. This is the third computer now. I don't know how much more I can take - good god, I just wanted to post the latest Dick Cheney, Condy Rice sign-off on CIA interrogation techniques - that Paul Wolfowitz blamed on foot soldiers!

It's been nearly 2 years of trying to keep my gear running... Oh Kaspersky, help me. Everything smells like pee.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
no caste

Default Re: The CIA Ruined My Computer(s)!

BTW - reboot successful!

This is the post
http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12
Old 04-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there No Caste,

Well, don't be so quick to "blame" the CIA or anyone else for your computer troubles. They don't have time to waste on you, creating problems. There are MANY causes...:

Power problems = Get a good UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) like from APC.

Viruses = Get a good Anti-Virus program, keep it up to date, run in the background, Full Scan at least once a month, avoid junk game sites

Computer running HOT = Ambient temp less than 75-F, allow good air circulation

Crummy computer maintenance = Defrag Hard-Drive, delete useless files or programs, keep your Registry clean from accumulated junk file references (use one like Registry Booster)

Bad luck with bad equipment = fix bad luck, use different brand, get a MAC

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

hey j rod...last i heard you were being carted away by the guys in black suburbans and sunglasses. good to see you back.......or, is it??..... hmmmm.

.........did they mess with your brain, man and put you back online as a spy???
..............inquiring minds need to know......(jk)
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:59 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
OK. This is the third computer now. I don't know how much more I can take - good god, I just wanted to post the latest Dick Cheney, Condy Rice sign-off on CIA interrogation techniques - that Paul Wolfowitz blamed on foot soldiers!

It's been nearly 2 years of trying to keep my gear running... Oh Kaspersky, help me. Everything smells like pee.
I think your cat keeps peeing on your computer. Maybe your cat has an RFID chip...and is controlled by a CIA satellite. PROJECT CIAT.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-24-2009 at 02:55 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #6
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I think your cat keeps peeing on your computer. Maybe your cat has an RFID chip...and is controlled by a CIA satellite. PROJECT CIAT.
HAHAHA..
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
no caste

Thank you all for your advice. My post, however, was meant as a joke. Mr J_rod7, none of your suggestions had ever occurred to me (!). I do like the asterisks framing your words though - it's pretty like stars.

If you click on the link for the post I was attempting, I ask pardon for my outburst there.

orthodoxymoron - I have a cat... ?

peace & light
Old 04-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #8
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
hey j rod...last i heard you were being carted away by the guys in black suburbans and sunglasses. good to see you back.......or, is it??..... hmmmm.

.........did they mess with your brain, man and put you back online as a spy???
..............inquiring minds need to know......(jk)
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #9
no caste

Maybe it was CSIS in Canada!! (just kidding)

I want to apologize for being snarky about this. OK, it's been bothering me and I feel bad - and I have a perfectly reasonable explanation!!

When I was searching Brian Mulroney, who was a former Prime Minister who accepted envelopes of cash from a military contractor (there was a recent federal inquiry), my computer's browser was hijacked by a website called www.reputationhawk.com* and never recovered. I took it the repair shop.

When I got it all set up at home, it froze again. The reboot solved it.

So, it DOES make me wonder about it.

"Online Reputation Management Services that work"
Old 02-01-2010, 01:41 AM   #10
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
BTW - reboot successful!

This is the post
http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12
Linky no worky.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:11 AM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, the aforementioned Prime Sinister, Bullsh*te Mulroney, ... you'd have to be Canadian to truly hate the guy - cash stuffed envelopes ($300,000/ea kickbacks) from Karlheinz Schreiber, Airbus EADS, a European aerospace company , personally killed party in the 1993 election (-137 seats)... yay Canada!! knocked the slime off the board - then came the enrons...

I am going to Guernsey (nice cattle!)

Privatization
BC Gas may go to shadowy Carlyle Group
The world’s biggest and most secretive private investment firm, staffed with ex-spooks, presidents, prime ministers, and a few of our own ex-premiers, looks to add our gas resources to its handsome portfolio of war-profiteering companies - by Kevin Potvin

Among the small clique of 900 investors in Carlyle there was, until October 2001 anyway—or so the private company says—members of the bin Laden family and ranking Saudi Arabian royalty. Also on the executive are a former prime minister of Thailand, a former prime minister of South Korea, a former president of The Philippines, and John Major, the former Prime Minister of Great Britain...

Former Canadian ambassador to the US Allan Gotleib is also on the Carlyle advisory board, as is former ambassador to the US Frank McKenna, the former New Brunswick premier, who was chair; Paul Desmarais, chair of Power Corporation of Canada, and at whose home Brian Mulroney, Jean Chretien, and Paul Martin spent each Christmas while they were respective Prime Ministers, is on the Carlyle board also, along with former Alberta premier Peter Lougheed and Bombardier’s chair and CEO Laurent Beaudoin.
http://republic-news.org/archive/140...in_carlyle.htm

Brian Mulroney and Tom Hicks relationship
What does Tom Hicks, owner of the Dallas Stars and Texas Rangers have in common with ex prime Minister of Canada, Brian Mulroney?
Well, look at this muckety map.

The firm has employed political figures and notable investors. Some of these figures include former US President George H. W. Bush
George H. W. Bush
George Herbert Walker Bush was the 41st President of the United States . He was also Ronald Reagan's Vice President , a congressman, an ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence....

John Major
Sir John Major, KG, CH, ACIB , is a former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and former Leader of the Conservative Party. He held these posts from 1990 to 1997....

and former US Secretary of State James A. Baker III along with George Soros
George Soros
George Soros is an American currency speculator, stock investor, businessman, philanthropist, and political activist....

Carlyle Group: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article
Stephen L. Norris is one of the co-founders of The Carlyle Group, ..... He counts among his friends Brian Mulroney, former prime minister of Canada; ...
www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Carlyle_Group - Cached

__________________________________________________ __

Carlyle Capital Corporation

In March 2008, Carlyle Capital Corporation, established in August 2006 for the purpose of making investments in U.S. mortgage-backed securities, defaulted on about US$ 16.6 billion of debt as the global credit crunch brought about by the subprime mortgage crisis

Subprime mortgage crisis
The subprime mortgage crisis is an ongoing real estate and financial crisis triggered by a dramatic rise in mortgage delinquencies and foreclosures in the United States, with major adverse consequences for banks and financial markets around the globe...

worsened for leveraged investors. The Guernsey

Guernsey
The Bailiwick of Guernsey is a British Crown Dependency in the English Channel off the coast of Normandy.As well as the island of Guernsey itself, it also includes Alderney, Herm, Jethou, Brecqhou, Burhou, Lihou, Sark and other islets. Although the defence of all these islands is the...

-based affiliate of Carlyle was very heavily leveraged , up to 32 times by some accounts, and it expects its creditors to seize its remaining assets. Tremors in the mortgage markets induced several of Carlyle's 13 lenders to make margin calls or to declare Carlyle in default on its loans. In response to the forced liquidation of mortgage-backed assets caused by the Carlyle margin calls and other similar developments in credit markets, on March 11, 2008, the Federal Reserve gave Wall Street's primary dealers

Primary dealers
A primary dealer is a bank or securities broker-dealer that may trade directly with the Federal Reserve System of the United States . Such firms are required to make bids or offers when the Fed conducts open market operations, provide information to the Fed's open market trading desk, and to...

the right to post mortgaged-back securities as collateral for loans of up to $200 billion in higher-grade, U.S. government-backed securities. On March 12, 2008, BBC News Online reported that "instead of underpinning the mortgage-backed securities market, it seems to have had the opposite effect, giving lenders an opportunity to dump the risky asset" and that Carlyle Capital Corp. "will collapse if, as expected, its lenders seize its remaining assets." On March 16, 2008, Carlyle Capital announced that its Class A Shareholders had voted unanimously in favor of the Corporation filing a petition under Part XVI, Sec. 96, of the Companies Law (1994) of Guernsey for a "compulsory winding up proceeding" to permit all its remaining assets to be liquidated by a court appointed liquidator.

The losses to the Carlyle Group due to the collapse of Carlyle Capital is reported to be "minimal from a financial standpoint".

• With effect from 1 January 2008, Guernsey’s Corporate Tax Regime will change radically. The standard rate of income tax for companies will move from 20% to 0%.
http://www.gov.gg/ccm/treasury-and-r...FE0557037B8DC6

Last edited by no caste; 02-01-2010 at 02:35 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:55 AM   #12
starchild111
Avalon Senior Member

actually, they DO have the time, and the money(ours) and plenty of sheep to do their dirty work. google," targeted individuals". they dont like us researching things they would rather no be disclosed. And electronic harassment. Anyone who thinks they don't have time is naive.
starchild111 is offline   Reply With Quote