Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO dives into the ocean!

nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:30 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: UFO dives into the ocean!

WOW! holy ****, that was intense.

Call me what you like but I found that quite convincing.

Excellent post, thank you Nagual. That kind of made my day so far.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO dives into the ocean!

**** totally cool. 4 military jets criss cross while chasing after it so it ducks in the water to get away. Holy ****.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Truth is stranger than fiction. That's quite the video.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:26 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: UFO dives into the ocean!

Take note of the ocean in the beginning.

Then look at it at 0:17 into the video after the UFO enters the water.

It looks like there might be a wave/swell ripple from the UFO's entry moving toward the boat.

A few seconds later the camera goes wild, looking down. Is that the moment that the wave hits the boat causing the camera man to lose balance?

I'm only asking because if there was a wave caused by the UFO it adds validity to the authenticity of the video.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-30-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes It's awesome...I posted the same thing here....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...145#post173145

I would be interested if there are any experts out there who could put light on this?? REAL OR FAKE??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes It's awesome...I posted the same thing here....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...145#post173145

I would be interested if there are any experts out there who could put light on this?? REAL OR FAKE??

viking
To explanations on how UFOs work, google Stan Deyo...This guy claims to have designed these crafts for the AUS GOV.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

really wow...thank you for this video. i have already sent it to some friends....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

It would be great, if there someone could translate what the men on the boat are saying in English. This vid makes me wonder how often this type of scenario happens & we don't hear about it.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
the thing what bothers me with this video is that the voices of the Fishermen are recorded in mono on both(left/right) channels. The Jets audio is in stereo. There is no camera which can do that.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

The fishermen were a bit hammy too 'Que a pasa aqui?', the jets turned around too quick, and where did the helicopter come from? More information needed, where etc. Well spotted on the sound track dp, that's enough for my bs meter, I'm going to send an email to danielofdoria to see what the craic is, I'll report back, one love...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I'm going to send an email to danielofdoria to see what the craic is, I'll report back, one love...
good, thanks...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
It would be great, if there someone could translate what the men on the boat are saying in English.
He said "**** did you see that???"
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #14
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpif View Post
Hi,
the thing what bothers me with this video is that the voices .................
well spotted and a good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
A few seconds later the camera goes wild, looking down.............
Lets assume this is for real, the excitement in the voices etc lend credence to this. If I was videoing this and a helicopter came in so close I would be hiding it so they couldn't pick up that I had been shooting footage of the whole thing, this to me lends more credence to it as actually being for real.

Now to the stereo effect. The voices are emanating from a single direction while the jets are going right to left, then they return whilst the chopper is going in from left to right so the effect could be genuine.

Cheers

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #15
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This may be more on the authentic side folks.

If we could have this translated, it would make determining it's authenticity easier from jump. Primarily due to the reactionary statements from the surrounding crew, but moreso, when the helicopter comes in closer the audio sounds as if the communication is coming from someone on the helicopter...not the boat. What they are saying will be most revealing.

Secondly, while the person was panning from the dive site to the person sitting inside the boat, that is when he picked up on the copter, therefore, panning back to what he caught in his sights. The cameraman's reaction is spontaneous then deliberate in trying to film the incoming copter.

When the camera points toward the ground, I think the cameraman is being attentive to the communication from the copter, while holding the camera. Another indication of authentic behavior. Translation with this, will likely make it conclusive one way or another.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm

I'm not sure about this, I first watched this yesterday some place else.

I have a problem with the splash, it looks slightly delayed/out of sequence with the craft, I tend to think CGI, I'm no expert though

The guy said: Que es eso? , qué es eso? (What is that!); They are talking in galician, a language similar to portuguese.

Pero que coño, que caralho pasa aquí? Pero que caralho está pasando aquí?;
Translation: What the hell is going on?

Helicopter says "leave the area, leave the area immediately and head for port, receive instructions there. Leave the area and head for port"

Edit to add.......

This is a google translation of the youtube text.

While questioning the credibility of the images, since the absence of data we could not collect more information, the video is worthy of being published by the impact and creating curiosity aroused by the possible existence of UFOs in Spain.

* The UFOs star in the media *

The number of UFO sightings in the north of our country in recent days has been amazing and have to talk to the media. A witness submitted a photo to Faro de Vigo of an alleged UFO seen while walking along the Galician coast. According to published La Voz de Galicia, several people who saw flashing lights on the estuary of O Burgo, called police to discover if the mystery concealed flashes were supernatural.

The images published COPE unusual that a recorded videaficionado of an alleged UFO flying over the bridge of the Saints in Ribadeo. Internet blogs also echo the extraterrestrial phenomena, and images of 'UFOs' flying over the streets and highways.

Last edited by solent; 09-30-2009 at 03:46 PM.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Wozeer Man ...

wouls like to know what the fishermen were

saying ...

eny one know ....

yeeeee!! haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say ....

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #18
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I saw Steve A's response to this via a thread on Avalon, and I didn't even realize one of the boatsmen face was blurred out. I thought it was the quality of the video. LOL

That "may" be an indication of this being hoax, but not entirely. This goes for some other good points Steve A made. As always, we will find out one way or another.

gscraig
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

TRANSLATION

Fisherman voice:

-What is that? What the hell is that!?
-Holy ****!
-But... holy ****!

Fisherman voice when the chopper is approaching...

-Stop the machine! Stop the machine! (could be the video camera or the engine)

Voice from the chopper:

Leave the area immediately and head for the port, there you will receive instructions...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #20
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
well spotted and a good point.

Z
Oh, it wasn`t me who spotted that, I`ve read that on another board and only checked it for myself. Maybe I should have pointed that out in my first post, sorry for that. Credit where credit belongs.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #21
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Typical yt user, d of d has just reposted it from some spanish site
i think such things are only real if we all believe in them and give them our energy.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #22
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Thanks for the vid. How entertaining !

Ok.. my threepenneth...

I'm not convinced though. If we're ever going to see proper videos of UFOs, then I think this will be the format, a real time, almost normal situation, that happens to be filmed by some alert soul who can grab their mobile phone out of their pocket and catch the scene as it happens. In daylight, where we can see the craft/event clearly.

Trouble is, don't know what kind of phone you guys have. I've got a Nokia N70 which takes pretty good snaps. But if I were on that fishing boat, by the time I'd got it out of my pocket, opened the slider... waited for the camera to initialise, ok,... now go to menu... select video... ok... right..press record... ready!

"Oh... where's the UFO?".. what ? It's in the ocean already ? I didn't see, I was turning the camera on... "

Secondly, the camera user is following the jets. (Maybe they heard them before they saw them , and that's why he got his camera out - that could be more likely). But they fly behind the sailors and across the boat, which the camera man films. You'd think everyone would be watching the jets, Corr ! But no, some clever spark has decided to turn around and see there is a UFo exactly 180 degrees behind them! (Maybe they saw it already, but why film jets when you can film a UFO ??).

Thirdly, the UFO looks very shiny and other worldly, kind of how you'd expect one to look , rather than how you'd expect one to look (if you see what I mean ) and the splash seems quite delayed from the water entry. If this craft is designed to dive into water at high speed, then it seems a poor design for an intelligent life form. A tank would make less of a splash than that ! Birds dive into the water all the time, they do that a lot more elegantly. Anything that makes that amount of splosh is in danger of being in bits on the surface of the water.

Lastly, I don't think I'd be gobbing off (shouting wildly) like that... my jaw would be on the floor and I'd be mouthing words, or grabbing the handrail. Getting excited like that about the jets and the helicopter I can believe (maybe they were running drugs ?). I posit whether the UFO was added later by someone else...

Of course, I'd love the video to be real. But therein lies the joy of pantomimes... we have to believe in fairies in order for them to work

Last edited by Kulapops; 09-30-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #23
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

There's no doppler shift in the jet turbine sounds or exhaust sounds as the jets fly by, just a cross fade from one to the other. There should be a very noticable drop in pitch as the jets go from approaching to departing. The sound quality is just too good. Jets and helicopters are violently loud when you are that close. Talking over them is nearly impossible. The effect of helicopter downdraft on the water is missing. At that low altitude and proximity it would likely be blowing a spray of water all over the boat and camera. On the plus side, it looks like a flag leaning on the rail begins to flap as the helicopter heads away. Clearly the video was processed to pixelate faces and writing on the orange ship's lifesaver ring. Did the fishermen do that themselves?

Helicopters over water:

Get your CGI helicopter here:

Last edited by Jnana; 09-30-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Looks pretty real to me
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:34 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Another version..zoom on the end