Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #251
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
You are still inside James. Think. There is a farm out there and the wind comes through the high trees. But the wind is not a wind it is a sound, one you remember clearly from childhood. The moment before the moment....Find it.
I remember some kind of farm with high trees, a building on the right on a slope and a path down at the bottom that goes off to the left in between trees. I've been remembering this place for a few months now.

The "wind is not a wind but a sound" feels familair, I remember being chased and children in cages

The moment before the moment??
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #252
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I have to wonder why white animals are used for the human-animal crossbreeding aspects of MANNEQUIN- White tiger, white wolf, white snake

I often wonder why my six year old daughter was born with her genetic disorder too

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-12-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:05 PM   #253
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I've been remebering the 'House of Horrors' as I call it. In the memory my mother and I are taken there when we used to live Finchley, London when I was a child. It was large 3 floor house with a large concrete patio at the back ( it might have been near a railway line but not sure about that ). Only the top floor could be accessed from the front street. There were other children there and the second floor was some kind of torture room.

I also remember clearly remember two men coming into our house at night when we lived on Recreation Road in Reading. They would sometimes wear costume masks and came in on more than one occasion. I would draw intricate diagrams of the interior of the CALOPIA spaceship and they would question me about the details. Sometimes they took me away in a car!

What I mean is I would spend several nights on my own in my bedroom drawing these pictures and when they finished, the two men would come into the house at night.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-12-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #254
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I dunno whether you are able to shed any light on this one here James?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9m0DD7...e=channel_page
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_lQqoO...e=channel_page
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #255
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure I was taken to Greenham Common by two men from this school when I was five

This was the time I saw the little girl thrown into the cage with the attack dog or wolf

http://www.chalgroveschool.co.uk/contact.htm
Old 12-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #256
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I did some research about my old school here and found a link to the organisation who run the schools in this area. The logo was something like "Big oaktrees grow from small chestnuts" ( as in project OAKTREE to locate the children for MANNEQUIN )

I sent Barry King and DIS this link.

I'm sure the School of Jewish studies on the map down the road is connected to this in some way.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-12-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #257
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;93190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
I will say what I am allowed to say now- One of the reasons I was a national security secret as a child was because one of my tasks during training at the AL/499 was to put myself in telepathic contact with a certain Aldeberan military vessel that has been traveling back and forth from that star system to this planet from the time of my birth in 1976. I would be positioned in the PPAU chair in the Berkshire facility and would pass on the precipitation transmissions to the military handlers of Mannequin. This ship is a extremely large craft that contains approx 2000 'federation' personel including male and female blond nordics from Aldeberan, federation reptilians from Draco, Sirius and other places and other lifeforms. The majority on the craft are human nordics though. The shape of the craft is the same as the upward pointing triangle on the symbol of AFSC ( Airforce Space Command ). See symbol here

[url
http://www.afspc.af.mil/[/url]

This ship and others like it are helping the US, UK and other governments against certain 'service to self' preditory ET races.

Hi James - can you specify on preditory races? How many races? What do they require us for? Are there humans onboard?

The symbol of this craft is very similiar to a 'angelic seal'. As I keep saying, what we know as angels are most often physical ET beings. The symbol is similair to the SEAL OF ARATRON but not quite. Aratron was a alchemist who commanded seventeen million, six hundred and forty thousand 'angels'.

The 2000 personel on board cannot take any military action without my order. Believe what you wish but this is fact. This ship moniters me 24 hours a day. Other witnesses have seen this ship in times of trouble and importance. This was the third spacecraft that appeared over our heads over Draycott Terrace in St Ives the other night. Jan Rodrigo was there and will testify to this.

33rd Degree of Zion and NSA member 'Lincoln' who works at Oak Ridge, Linville Vaults and has been stationed at the CHRYSANTHEUM Dulce underground facility will also back me up if asked by members of the intelligence about the following incident-

During my trip to Scotland in September, I 'called' the spacecraft to me and arranged a physical contact in the local area. This was the local park in Galashiels late at night. I went to the park around 12.00pm and the ship was positioned at a high altitude over the park. I them commanded the warship to take direct military action against malevolent NWO nerve-centres such as Montuak and Dulce and other places. I was guided by my higher-self to do this as I felt a time of great crisis was upon the human race.
It would appear therefore that you have been selected and trained to work for the benifit of mankind. Why though, have some humans aligned with these preditory races?The ship flew off and I was followed home by a range-rover jeep driven by a man with a beard. Do you know who this man is/was?

Just after that I recieved an email from Lincoln saying there been a underground explosion and large fire at Montauk and the underground mag-lev terminals around Dulce had been shut down for an unusually long period of time. High ranking members of the commuinity know this to be true.

This was the same time the CERN super-collider was due to be activated and a malevolent EM grid/net connected to vortex points such as Montauk erected around the planet.
CERN was deactivated not long after being switched on. What would be the effect, in your opinion, if it had been allowed to continue? What was its function?

I only discovered the details about the CERN super-collider after this date.

The MALTA ( Montuak Alsace-Lorraine Time Archives ) facility underground on the border of France and Germany may have been neutralised during World War 2. Montuak has now been neutralised, Draco alligned government will attempt to get the facility back to it's former power but it will never be the same again after the EXCALIBER ground penetrating scalar attack in September. I cannot give the details, suffice to say that last night I shown a holographic war strategy map of the next underground base targets. CALOPIA awaits my command!
The Draco aligned government. Did you not mention previously that there were Draco reptilians onboard the same ship you commanded to nuetralise the malevolent NWO nerve centres? If they are the threat why are they on the ship?

Thank you for your time James.
Best Regards
Iain
Hi Iain, humans have alligned themselves with malevolent ET races because they have been decieved, given false promises and in their greed for power have been blinded and taken control of.

I don't ever remember seeing the bearded guy in the jeep before

You are based in Scotland Iain- Do you know who he is?

Old 12-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #258
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Iain- I don't know exactly what would have happened if the super-collider had been activated

I'm just a soldier

Something very bad- mass mind control, worse than what we experience now
Old 12-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #259
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched this music video to cheer me up

Maybe it'll help you good people too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOOHGhB_b4
Old 12-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #260
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=James Casbolt;94021]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

Hi Iain, humans have alligned themselves with malevolent ET races because they have been decieved, given false promises and in their greed for power have been blinded and taken control of.

I don't ever remember seeing the bearded guy in the jeep before

You are based in Scotland Iain- Do you know who he is?

Thank you for your reply James, its much appreciated.

You kno, for humans being a race worth protecting we dont half make some bad choices. Its a shame we are represented by a few rather than the many.

I am from Scotland, but I do not know you James, only what you have revealed here. I am more of an observer and a connector. I have a knack for joining the dots.

Right now I believe there is someone here trying to jog your memory. Perhaps you should relax and focus on the words.

I will help where i can.

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #261
K626
Avalon Senior Member

I am with you James.

I am tired. When come off here I take many hits.

Peace and understanding.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #262
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
I am with you James.

I am tired. When come off here I take many hits.

Peace and understanding.

K.
Thank you my brother!
Old 12-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #263
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
James, are you certain the special-ops are happening in this reality?

Heard of Quantum Pockets? Temporal Quantum Pocket?

Secret Activity Realms?

I recall reading a theory where a quantum pockets ( inter-dimensional bubbles ) could be created where a duplicate earth could exist. These realms could act as a secret activity realm for other forces. So, maybe your forays are occurring within one of these other realms James?

With advanced technology anything is possible.

All the Best
Ara
THIS IS A IMPORTANT POINT- Unfortunately all these ops are occuring physically in this reality. I've heard it so many times before- "Oh this must be occuring in some other dimension" or other new age hippy nonsense. I also hear things like "It's all just a holographic matrix so it doesn't really matter"

This is a major copout for people who cannot handle reality. I want to get the GROUP 5-8 boys on this forum to tell you how they are called to downed ET craft sites in Wales. They will tell you how they physically drive there in cars and sometimes arrive in helicopters. Bodies of children are found skinned at the sites. These guys end up in military hospitals with rad poisoning.

Phil Scheider was shot by a ET lifeform underground in the New Mexico desert. The huge scar down his chest did not happen in some 'dream-like other dimension'. Dr Richard Reed, did not get his dog vapourised by a reptilian lifeform in another dimension when he was out walking in the woods. He smacked the bugger over it's head with a big stick after this, took the thing home and stuck it in his freezer. People have tried to discredit him and now we have individuals claiming the the DOE documents on this thread are not real because a couple of numbers are slightly wonky!

Wake up people, handle and accept what is going on! It will be in your face very soon. This information can save your lives.

I apologise if I've over-reacted and this is not a attack on you Ara. I respect you and everyone else on this thread. Even idiots posting childish comments saying I'm a "fruit and nut bar" with no information to back this up ( the individual calling himself 'We Are One' )

I think god like productions forum would be a better place for you. There are many abusive idiots there. This thread is for grown-ups and real truthseekers.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-12-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #264
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
THIS IS A IMPORTANT POINT- Unfortunately all these ops are occuring physically in this reality. I've heard it so many times before- "Oh this must be occuring in some other dimension" or other new age hippy nonsense. I also hear things like "It's all just a holographic matrix so it doesn't really matter"

This is a major copout for people who cannot handle reality. I want to get the GROUP 5-8 boys on this forum to tell you how they are called to downed ET craft sites in Wales. They will tell you how they physically drive there in cars and sometimes arrive in helicopters. Bodies of children are found skinned at the sites. These guys end up in military hospitals with rad poisoning.

Phil Scheider was shot by a ET lifeform underground in the New Mexico desert. The huge scar down his chest did not happen in some 'dream-like other dimension'. Dr Richard Reed, did not get his dog vapourised by a reptilian lifeform in another dimension when he was out walking in the woods. He smacked the bugger over it's head with a big stick after this, took the thing home and stuck it in his freezer. People have tried to discredit him and now we have individuals claiming the the DOE documents on this thread are not real because a couple of numbers are slightly wonky!

Wake up people, handle and accept what is going on! It will be in your face very soon. This information can save your lives.

I apologise if I've over-reacted and this is not a attack on you Ara. I respect you and everyone else on this thread. Even idiots posting childish comments saying I'm a "fruit and nut bar" with no information to back this up ( the individual calling himself 'We Are One' )

I think god like productions forum would be a better place for you. There are many abusive idiots there. This thread is for grown-ups and real truthseekers.

Well said my friend

May I ask James, if one is faced with one of these things as Dr Reed was, what should one do?

I am guessing there cannot be many of them free roaming - at least I hope not!
How are you guys alerted to their presence, for instance when you were recently sent to the downed craft with the 3 reptilians inside that you incinerated?

How long is it from their presence being known until a strike team is on the scene?

Peace
Iain
Old 12-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #265
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

i'LL TRY AGAIN.

James what advice do you have for the events to come? You said heading for the hills is to divert us all to one place to capture us.

what shall we do when the shtf?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #266
Sol Invictus
Banned

Deleted.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-12-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:07 PM   #267
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

James......thankyou for your forthright stand your bravery in pitching yourself forward and your insight and honesty.......
I like most people on this site are a simple soul living in middlesbrough, the information that you are briging forth is enough to make your head spin, but i have previously read david icke and so had heard of the reptilian shape shifters the royals underground bases ect;

but i have trouble trying to make my family believe
as we all do

but i would stand side by side with anybody who wants to stop this horror save mankind and free us all

i would be indeed honored to do this i dont care what happens to me

but james when where and how

just tell us give us a sign or the nod

we need people like your brave goodself to show us

i have no psychic abilities i am a mechanical fitter (disabled)

but in all this thread which i have read and read with absolute intrigue i most sincerley hope you do not grow tired of the b***hit and jibes ..........@*ck 'em james

this is the most plausable and intriguing writing i have read
i for one fully believe you
but how on earth do we fight this james

whatever happens james thankyou and know in your soul that you stood above others and did your very best
good luck best wishes and kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #268
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the info James totally agree with you about getting all this stuff out there.
I have had time to think about saying things and have to admit at first i was scared real scared.
But now i KNOW everyone must hear and must understand just what is going down and how we are all connected in this.
This has to stop this can not be allowed to happen any further the deaths of innocent children must stop and the continual abductions of humans can not go on.

I have known for some time now that my family have Dna which links to a genetic breeding program, i also know that i am here (on earth) along with my sister manipultating certain grids, ley lines etc.
I was interested James to hear you were in Scotland in september was that this year?

In july of this year my sister and i were in Scotland also around the Fort William area.
We both had an URGE to visit, these things come to us this way whilst the journey up was a fraught one and obstacles were placed to slow us down we
did eventually arrive where we set about a job which involved either opening or closing rifts in space.
I know this sounds off the wall but may be not after your info James.

This is all a mystery to us as much as we can tell but we know we are doing something!

One clue we had to the matter at hand was the word rainbow.
We were persistently being told this by strangers whom we connected with on our visit, we also saw many and travelled through one while on a train journey making our way to the isle of Skye.

This was a really weird trip so much so we even had to ask ourselves if the people we were associating with were actually real! if that makes sense!

Last year my sister and i was sent on another trip this was up in Yorkshire,
This was another closing or opening of a star gate or rift.

The day we left Yorkshire and all the surrounding areas in which we travelled were flooded with torrential rainfull, it did't stop raining for weeks.
As we sat at home and watched the news on the tv we mapped the journey and every single town we visited was being portrayed on the news as no go areas because they were heavily under water.

The significance of that i'm not sure!
We did have a sightseeing trip however past a nuclear submarine base! hm! what was that all about!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 PM   #269
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post

No offense taken James.

I appreciate you bringing to light there is more to this reality than what people are experiencing. Also that there are many good people putting their lives on the line daily to secure a freer future for us all.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #270
Sol Invictus
Banned

I got the 6am knock.

I am out of here.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-18-2008 at 06:34 AM.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:55 PM   #271
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James,

James did they kill a group of people and then re-animate them?

Or did the bio-weapon turn the people on each other? Did they attack one another?

I'm very curious what effect this bio-weapon had on these people.

Thanks James, for everything.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:52 PM   #272
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

James, thought you'd like to see this. Remember the strange picture fiasco (sorry) earlier this year? Here's more of the video.

go to my channel below mate if you want to view it in a higher resolution.

http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #273
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like I forgot to post the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NZcZfsFaQc
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #274
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm, all quiet on the Western front it seems!
I hope the subscription changes havent deterred James from posting

Peace
Iain
Old 12-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #275
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

James emailed me and requested I post this.................

Radio show tonight‏
Sent: 16 December 2008 17:16:29
To: Barry King (maninblackuk@hotmail.com)

Hi Barry

I will speaking on the following radio show tonight to approx 6 million listeners ( 4.30am UK time- 11.30pm Toronto time )

Can you post this information on my Project Avalon thread as I don't have subscription

http://www.cfrb.com/shows/501327

Thanks

James

Hopefully James will be given free access by Kerry and Bill as a whistleblower

Regards

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote