Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
nomadrush
Avalon Senior Member

Default 12 Can change the world, will YOU be one of them?

When I was speaking in Nevada earlier this year at the International UFO Congress, I met legendary author Phyllis Schlemmer who wrote the book "The Only Planet of Choice". Phyllis was the inspiration for her friend Gene Rodenberry to write the Star Trek - Deep Space Nine series, loosely based on her channeling of what she refers to as the "council of nine".

Phyllis told me that the council of nine had told her that together 12 people alone can change the world, and convinced her to try this by bringing together 12 people to divert space wreckage which at the time was due to fall on a populated area of Australia. The 12 got together and used their combined energies to change its course of entry, and it crashed into the sea causing no casualties.

I have decided to set up a new website which will appear soon at www.12canchangetheworld.com and try to get some of the most enlightened people in the world together to try to change the very world around us.

Phyllis is also on board, and has suggested that groups of 12 are formed all over the world to support the main group, and we will shortly be putting the first information on the website to kick this off.

Now you may think I'm mad - but isn't it at least worth a try?

Last year, one woman set up a web site to open the earth grids and the word went round like wildfire, and millions of people participated in the event, which shows how word can spread on the Internet and how we CAN bring a lot of people together to help things like this.

I would therefore ask that everyone who reads this, copies and pastes it to all of your friends and contacts (no spamming though please) and ask for their help and assistance in making this project happen.

I will be putting up a basic web page soon and hopefully we will get some financial assistance to help us publicise this and develop the web presence, and once we have the "12" in place, the work can begin to make this planet a better and more peaceful place to live.

Ross

Ross Hemsworth
Managing Director
Glastonbury Radio
http://www.glastonburyradio.net
nomadrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 12 Can change the world, will YOU be one of them?

Hello Ross,

Great idea in principal but due to some funny going's on over the last few days on the forum, whether purely technical or purpose-filled it may be unlikely in the current climate that folks will be willing to meet in person. Just a heads up so that you don't feel down hearted if you don't get crowds agreeing to meet in person at the moment.

repost the site when its live please

take it easy
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
grandmakaren
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, this is a great idea and I know that it works, in fact was tried back in the 80s with great success.

I am between moves, living part time in the Twin Cities area and part in the KC, MO area so if there is anyone in either area that would be interested in participating in a group of 12 please let me know.

Love and Blessings
Grandma Karen
grandmakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I willing to commit my full and positive support toward such a project. In terms of ideas I've heard thrown out there, including my "bring back the pyramids" project, this I would have to say is far better than anything I have ever heard. Just imagine if you were able to get Einstein, Tesla, the Dalai Llama, and other world prodigies together in one room. Mmm...
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:08 AM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Bump this shiznizzle. Great idea! Needs some loving.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:31 AM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: 12 Can change the world, will YOU be one of them?

Nomad congratulations !!! It is indeed this type of thread we need here in avalon . We as Humans have free will we can either choose to destroy each other or help to recreate this planet. 12 is a very significant number. In the equation of change the number 12 can start a chain reaction. The key here is the believe that we as individuals can create change. As long as we remain divided there will never be not an inkling of positive change in this world.
We are all gifted in one way or another, is time to put those gifts to use for the betterment of mankind. It is a natural process to resist change, yet physically we are changing day to day as we get older. The most notable problem is our internal growth, in the process of maturity somehow we get lost along the way and loose hope and faith often becoming too pesimistic with not one iota of optimism. Thank you for this thread.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #7
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

I love this idea. I read "The Only Planet of Choice" and was absolutely blown away by its content and the ideas put forward in it. Good luck to you.

Peace
Joseph
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

The Handbook for the New Paradigm tells us to meet in small groups of 3's, 7's, and 12's.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ross great idea....

I have emailed you.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #10
sleepingnomore

"Phyllis told me that the council of nine had told her that together 12 people alone can change the world"

I beleive this is true, but it is a special group of twelve people with unusual abilities spread across the globe that are supposed to come together to join their abilities that will lead the rest of us. I don't believe that they are all aware of their adgenda yet. Some are awake and some still need to "get the memo".
Old 11-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

isn't it an old jewish belief that there are 12 guardians for every generation. I feel also that this 12 do not necessarily have to know who they are or be connected to the others. That whilst living their lives they change or redirect events towards the positive.

any one else hear that version?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #12
sleepingnomore

I'm not aware of the historical origins, it's just a message I keep getting. I have actually stumbled upon one of the twelve who doesn't understand the role they are to play.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #13
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome Idea

I don't believe we have to meet in person as it is all energy, focus and intention.

I already meditate a few times a day with people from all over the world on Event Temples but would be more than willing to be a part of this too!

Please let us know when the site is up

Thanks

Love & Light
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I willing to commit my full and positive support toward such a project.
Ditto. Tell us more. Already got a group in place.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I'm not aware of the historical origins, it's just a message I keep getting. I have actually stumbled upon one of the twelve who doesn't understand the role they are to play.
Well if you are following my thread, my destiny has been revealed...

Count me in...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I willing to commit my full and positive support toward such a project. In terms of ideas I've heard thrown out there, including my "bring back the pyramids" project, this I would have to say is far better than anything I have ever heard. Just imagine if you were able to get Einstein, Tesla, the Dalai Llama, and other world prodigies together in one room. Mmm...
Imagine having them all together in one head...

being a Medium is great...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #17
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 12 Can change the world, will YOU be one of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
12 Powers of Man represented by:

Faith
Strength
Discrimination/Judgment
Love
Power
Imagination
Understanding
Will
Order
Zeal
Renunciation/Elimination
Life Conserver

The 12 people representing these characteristics will make efields dream come true.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
12 Powers of Man represented by:

Faith
Strength
Discrimination/Judgment
Love
Power
Imagination
Understanding
Will
Order
Zeal
Renunciation/Elimination
Life Conserver

The 12 people representing these characteristics will make efields dream come true.
i'll bet i am the 13th
Truth
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #19
sleepingnomore

Thank you for that post. Well I have met Power or should I say Energy...lol. Now for the rest to step up to the plate. I think I know who Love is too.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #20
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i'll bet i am the 13th
Truth
YES.. My Girl... NO WONDER THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT ONE....

Without truth, they can manipulate the rest to be in FEAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8nQa1cJyX8

(Presuming here that you are following my train of though over time.)

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-09-2008 at 11:32 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #21
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I am so glad I 'bumped' this thread haha. I knew you guys would of liked it. It died off so fast awhile ago. Anyways, the site is up!
Old 12-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #22
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Who are the 9?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #23
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

Ek-aN-at-A

d' arte -- 1 -- from 1 ..2 ..its opposing no. 9 -its---> 19 ( 9 da moons no. ?)... or soils
n-pen-->
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #24
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idunno View Post
Ek-aN-at-A

d' arte -- 1 -- from 1 ..2 ..its opposing no. 9 -its---> 19 ( 9 da moons no. ?)... or soils
n-pen-->

http://www.afternight.com/runes/n-pen.gif
Old 12-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #25
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

The Earth and Beyond

The Planets.
A planet is a natural satellite of a star.

Click on a planet for more information.

Meaning of the name Kamal - [ ... ]Or simply want to know the meaning of a particular name, then look no further. ... Kamal. Meaning:. Lotus flower. Gender: ... Find the meaning of your name. ...
utopianvision.co.uk/services/indian-names/?name=Kamal - 19k

The mathematical theory of the ET scale was first published by Chu Tsai-Yu in China during the days of the Ming Dynasty in 1584. In those days, there used to be a lot of trade between Europe and China. In 1636, i.e, barely 52 years later, Simon Stevin and Marin Mersenne wrote about ET scale in Europe. The Ming Dynasty ended in 1592, however, Chu's publication was to change the world's music forever. ET scale was used first in Germany in 1690 and the Organ in Newcastle-upon-Tyne at the St.Nicholas Church was the first to be tuned to ET scale in 1842.

Each note in the ET scale is at a distance of a multiple of 1.0594631 from the previous note. The tuning of the keyboards of Pianos, Organs, Accordions, and Harmoniums is done in this manner. This magic number is the "12th root of 2". This means that when any number is multiplied by this magic number 12 times, the original number will be doubled. (Refer to following table)

Table shows % distances of every note in Octave (Saptak) as per 12-Tone-Equitempered (ET) Scale (as tuned in Pianos, Synthesizers, Keyboards, Organs, Harmoniums, Accordions)

Remember : Multiply Hz frequency of any key by 1.0594631 to get the frequency of next key; and divide to get the frequency of the previous key.
From Sa
Take any starting key as S = say 100 Hz
Note : All the 12 notes in the Equitempered Scale are "Unnatural".
Practical Example : Komal Dhaivat of 'A' or Saphet 6 is 'F'. 'A' is 440 Hz. F will be at a distance of Komal Dhaivat i.e., at 58.74%. 440 x 58.74% + = 698.456 Hz.

In ET scale, if we listen to the Shadja and Gandhar (played together) in any key taken as the Shadja, we find that there is no consonance. This is because, the S-G distance in the tempered scale is almost 26% whereas the Natural S-G distance as heard on a Tanpura is a pure 25%. S-P distance in tempered scale is 49.83% whereas the Natural S-P distance as heard on a Tanpura is a pure 50%. Similarly, there are differences in all other notes between the ET scale and the Natural scale.

Pythagorean comma@Everything2.com - [ .... ]9 Mar 2 006 ... The frequencies, in Hertz, of the two notes in an octave constitute a ... of an octave into twelve equal intervals (the 12th root of 2).

Quote:
Pythagorean comma

(thing) by JerboaKolinowski (4.7 y) Mon Mar 12 2001 at 3:54:56

A fraction, specifically 531441/524288, which is the interval (or: ratio of frequencies) between a note generated by 12 successive multiplications of a frequency by 3/2 (going 12 turns around the 'cycle of fifths') and one generated by seven doublings of the original frequency (by "going up 7 octaves")
You can arrive at this ratio as follows: starting with 1, get the next term by multiplying the previous term by 3/2 and then again by 1/2 if the result is greater than 1 (except at the very end.) This gives you:

c 1
g 3/2
'g 3/4
d 9/8
'd 9/16
a 27/32
e 81/64
'e 81/128
b 243/256
f# 729/512
'f# 729/1024
c# 2187/2048
'c# 2187/4096
g# 6561/8192
d# 19683/16384
'd# 19683/32768
a# 59049/65536
f 177147/131072
'f 177147/262144
c 531441/524288

Once you have done this little sum, you can enter the pythagorean comma (531441/524288) into a search engine like google and find out all kinds of wonderful things about music theory!
Essentially, the value represents the amount of disharmony to be distributed around the 12-tone musical scale. It amounts to about 1/55 of an octave, or, in the modern nomenclature, about 23 cents (0.23 of a semitone in equal temperament).

Different tuning systems or intonations may be characterised by where they put this extra 23 cents: the pythagorean tuning (or temperament) hides it all in one fifth (the so-called "wolf fifth" or "wolf tone"), which has the effect of making keys harmonically distant from that particular fifth sound very concordant and harmonically close ones discordant.

Other systems, like just intonation and mean temperament distribute the disharmony using an uneven sequence of rational intervals (ie ratios composed of two integers) between successive semitones, while the modern equal temperament distributes it evenly over all 12 notes, so that each successive note (going up in semitones) has the same ratio to its successor as its predecessor has to it, namely 1::2^1/12, making all keys equally discordant.