Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 11:26 PM   #126
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Well if 2infinityandbeyond attitude is anything to go by then it's hardly surprising.
Calling people evil and warning them off from posting in a debate is not the best way to make friends.
Do remember.. for a fight, you need at least 2 that want to participate..
Not taking sides here, but intent to side with both of you, when you shake virtual hands and agree to disagree...
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #127
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Do remember.. for a fight, you need at least 2 that want to participate..
Not taking sides here, but intent to side with both of you, when you shake virtual hands and agree to disagree...
Yea I'm happy to go along with that
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #128
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

2infinity or anyone...i tried to find more info on indigo at the LAW OF ONE site. (RA). i did a search w the word "indigo children", but nothing specifically came up.

does anyone have a specific page from there to post? or direct me to the right page?

thanks!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #129
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol if My "Ego" were to be going around in real life or the net lableing Myself I wouldn't be lableing Myself an Indigo "Heretic" sound's a hell of alot cooler or lableing Myself "Hetrosexual" so the female sexy member's know I'm not gay!

Now thats Egotistic!
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:25 AM   #130
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

surely....its no=thing to do with division

if it was... then why would we call red red and yellow yellow
you expect ALL colours to have one name/discription?
then how could we differentiate between their different functions?

why would you use L to start to write the word 'letter'?

according to your argueing...AGAINST DIVISION...surely we would write the word letter ...LLLLLL ...and same for entire alphabet...would have yo consist of ONLY one letter L
try writting a letter with no division/differentiation LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i know i ,for one, wou///ld have mega trouble trying to understand your description of
'non division'
GET IT?
6 of my family were HUGELY RELEIVED to understand that it was no longer wierd not to be black nor white but indigo

its no divide, but reckognition
SO THANKYOU UNdivided one that began this thread.... and sad for you guys that TRIP OVER DIVISION

there is earth
water
sky
mountains
etc
all different aspects of the same whole
try discribing the earth/universal elements with this strange trip/ understanding of NOT DIVIDING
God managed to in His description on His UNdivided Creation
Get the point?

......YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM ME......
.........I AM DIFFERENT FROM YOU.......
...........AND THATS WHAT MAKES US THE SAME........

Last edited by beanny; 10-20-2008 at 01:59 AM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #131
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

To find out if you are an indigo child, please answer the following questions honestly.

Being an indigo child can be extremely difficult. But it can be much easier with a little help from a few friends.

* Are you intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades). YES The last time I had an IQ Test I scored 145 thats after my major head injury, I wondered how high I would have faired If I never had that major blow head injury, but IQ test is not 100 accurate keep that in mind. I probably hit my head more than 20 times, four of those hits I had to go to the emergency room to get stitches. In elementary everybody wants to be my friend during test time to give them the answers lol especially math, science, history, english, by the way english is not my first language. That all ended after my major head injury, after five days of the head injury we had a major test my mind went blank I didnt understand anything,I didnt remember anything I was dumbfounded I read over and over nothing, looking at equation nothing my supposedly friends asking for answer, I have no aswer to give panic , fear sets in, my first headache in my life sets in, failed all the test subjects, lost all my assume friends. I use to memorized long poems after reading it four to five, now even if I read it 200 times I cant memorize the first two to three lines.( sorry for a long answer on this question)

* Are you very creative and enjoy making things. When I was younger I was alot more creative, but am still kinda creative, especially if something I want to have that I think its to much to pay for it or to long to wait for it if its ordered, ill just make it If I can( example: I wanted to have a long table saw, so I can cut any 4 by 8 plywood any size I want, I made it with groves so i can use the clamp that came with saw on the extension, I glued a measuring tape,foldinng legs if I want to put it away, I never had proper training with wood working I just had the idea and made it lol)

* Do you always need to know WHY (especially why you are being asked to do something). YES

* Do you have disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition. YES

* Were you rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure. YES YES I never did any homework or project if I think its dumb or not interesting.

* have you experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult. YES the first time I thought of suicide when my first girlfriend blamed me for something I didnt do and took her friends side over my side I thought she loved me so I broke it off and didnt talk to her for a long time I had to see her again because one of my best friend is her older brother.( 4 to 5 months I didnt see my friend because I didnt want to see her) Now Im an adult I really dont care what anybody think or say about me, but It really hurts when somebody that you think that loves you call you name or go against you( especially family and your other half, your own kids I just think theyre young, they dont know that they are hurting you (40% to 70%) they have there own agenda to get what they want

* Do you have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment. YES

* Do you prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued. EQUAL WORK YES I rather somebody else lead that is more qualified with selflessness quality,but I am ready to step up to the plate if nobody assumes the role( Im more of a loner, shy person)

* Have you deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity. YES YES My wife said people think Im stupid because I care to much about people I give to homeless, I let people borrow money that I know wont be able to pay me back(friends and family) this how I see it if I have the money and they are in dire need for money( example: Hospital bill, funeral, for surgery, maybe just to get by for a week for food) and I feel that they exhausted their option then I will lend/give them money, but sometimes I dont lend/give any money If I feel they are not telling the whole truth or they just come to me because they think I am easy, and they get mad so be it. IM more tolerable now to stupidity than before my major head injury, because I didnt understand then that not all people are the same, I was always thinking whats wrong with all this people, cant they see whats going on, cant they remember anything, do they have any brains then POW it happen to me, now I understand people more( Except the opposite sex lol) when I was brought down to my knees, having the worst memory ever, it humbled me, crippled me .(sometimes I think I was Punish for thinking that way sorry)

* Are you extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding). YES

* Do you have trouble with RAGE. I have alot of patience but if you keep nagging i blow up.

* Do you have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law. YES

* Do you feel alienated from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway. Not sure

* Do you feel frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc. YES

* Do you feel anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you." YES

* Do you feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. But feel stymied what to do. YES YES sometimes I think I should run for President so we can have peace and equality

* Did you have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years. YES YES YES I have a story its upto you to believe it or not, I dont remember this because I was between 1 to 2 years old, I had a yaya(a person that takes care of me, like a maid) she just barely left me in the room (5 minutes) and I started crying in my crib/playpen so came back to get me but, she could not get in, the door was wide open but she cant get in something ( I think its energy or force that cant be seen, the light was on, it was night time) was holding her back and she saw two cats fighting( 1 pure white and 1 pure black cat) outside the window on top of the awning by me while I was crying, she panic and yell help my mom came upstairs and couldnt get in either, good thing my moms friend pass by to say hello that evening when all of this was happening( he said he just felt to pass by tonight, he didnt understand why he just had an urge to come, hes a Native American I dont know what tribe) so my mom called him up panicking, he tried to get in the room and then realize something is up when he coulnt get in, my mom said he started talking in his native tongue and started going inside the room slowly untill he got to me and pick me up and turn around and slowly got out of the room( everybody notice 3 person outside the room waiting for him to get me out, that hes ponytail was standing or raise up horizontally while going in and out like hes struggling with strong wind and the cats stop fighting and fled when me and him was out of the room. I know what everybody is thinking when they read this( its bull***t like i said you dont have to beleive it and I dont think Im better or special I am just like you Stained,Corrupted by Society in our own ways. I always tried to think/read what are people thinking when I was a kid, and I always feel Dejavu or been here before or sometimes I know when My cell was about to ring and know who is calling even now.

* Have you had few if any Indigo role models. MAYBE I dont know what to call them so maybe (Family Members) * Do you have strong intuition. YES

* Do you have random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations. hmm before my head accident i had the best photographic memory no problem staying focus, never wrote anything the teacher said or copied anything on the board always ace the test 97% to 100% right all the time, then teacher ask for notes or home work nothing to show lol. now i have worst memory ever i think

* Have you had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices, intuitive thoughts coming through etc YES I have seen different entities especially when I was young (5 to 17 years old) Ive always seen a ghost all thru my childhood they usually just passing by,but one time one of them actually called me by hand (index finger) and its the scariest of all ghost Ive seen my whole life. Heres another story lol It was vacation time my mom sent me,my sisters and aunt that watches us to my moms first cousins house in a different city(but they live outside the city I think because its like ranches) they have all kinds of fruit trees in the back yard mangoes, guyabano, jackfruit, starapple, limes, lemon and many more I dont know theyre name in english and they also have fish ponds and rice fields and they also buy and sell gold from the mines so they are pretty wealthy I thought when I was a kid, so they have this huge house rectangular shape, living room in the front ,then formal dining room ,two bedroom on the side in between the dining room and kitchen ,before the kitchen is one of the bathroom by the doorway/hallway which is about 10 feet wide,before the bedroom there is stairs to go up to the upstairs bedrooms (whew sorry I had to put layout plan) here we go its around 8:00 pm everybody just finish dinner and all the adults was in the living room and I was listening and fell asleep in the couch nobody woke me up and left me there I was 10 years old, so I woke up and had to use bathroom, they had dim gas light on the walls so it wasnt dark so I started walking towards the bathroom when I saw a Lady walking(floating) with a long white nightgown with long white hair in between the doorway from the dining and kitchen, I realized something is not right so I stop and rub my eyes to make sure I am not seeing things , she turn around and face me , she had a skeleton face Im pretty sure its a skeleton but her eyes were fire I cant forget those eyes and she raise her hand and called me , by now I was stunned and frozen in place cant move a muscle it felt like a minute but in reality probably 20 seconds,then suddenly I got the will to run to the stairs, its about a fifteen steps to get up it only took me three jump up and grab one of my cousins blanket waiting if it followed me and I still have the urge so I open the window p**s outside lol the dogs were barking outside and I hear chains being dragged while I was pi****g and the next day at breakfast I ask if somebody was staying at the house with long white hair and everybody looked at each other(adults) and ask if I saw her. I figured Im not the only one that had seen her. I still cant believe they left me down there by myself. Ive also seen an ELF not sure if that is what call it if you guys want me to explain how ,where just ask long story

* Are you sexually expressive and inventive OR do you reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality. YES but only to the opposite sex

* Do you seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world you may seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually. Thats why im here

I dont call myself Indigo but I have pretty much all that traits, I think of myself more of alittle more sensitive than the average joe I think it runs in my family not everybody probably 15 to 20 %

Last edited by Baron Cross; 10-15-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #132
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Weeee

* Are you intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades). Yes

* Are you very creative and enjoy making things. Was much more creative as a kid but still somewhat creative nowadays.

* Do you always need to know WHY (especially why you are being asked to do something). Yes, absolutely. I have always been known for my inquisitiveness

* Do you have disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition. Can't stand it. Couldn't stand the working system either.

* Were you rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure. I did my homework til 6th grade and everything went downhill from there. Lied about doing my homework almost everyday for the rest of my school years. School wasn't helping me understand jacksh*t about my emotions and life.

* have you experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult. I became suicidal at 13, told my mom and she had me lectured by a psychiatrist. I've had horrific nightmares my entire life, for the most part I've been chronically depressed. And have felt the deepest feelings of loneliness too many times. Had panic attacks my whole life and didn't realize this til I was older.

* Do you have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment. Yes. The snotty attitudes I've had to service were almost intolerable. Didn't stay there long..

* Do you prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued. I prefer cooperative efforts but usually seems to work within a small group. I also prefer leadership if it's appropriate for the situation. Overall I'm mostly a loner.

* Have you deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity. Yes, I've always been deeply empathetic but I've tolerated great amounts of stupidity.. with apathy.

* Are you extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding). Yes >< Depending on the situation I'll break down crying or I can be as hard as a rock.

* Do you have trouble with RAGE. More so nowadays yes and my anger problems started showing a lot more when I was around 17. A couple days ago I was flipping out (mentally) over the littlest thing. Swearing like a psychopath in my head. I had to lay down and relax and I eventually started crying and fell asleep. It's all because I've bottled up so much emotion.

* Do you have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law. Yes.

* Do you feel alienated from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway. I pay attention to a lot of it but I don't participate in board meetings and other such things, yet.

* Do you feel frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc. Felt that for a long time..since I was 16.

* Do you feel anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you. Every once in awhile I'll get furious over it.

* Do you feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. But feel stymied what to do. Yes.

* Did you have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years. Yes! When I was a kid I was absolutely sure we were supposed to be telepathic.. and I couldn't understand why it wouldn't work. I knew magic was real but that was crushed quickly.

* Have you had few if any Indigo role models. If I have, I wasn't aware of them being Indigo's.

* Do you have strong intuition. Most of the time yes, but sometimes it seems totally gone..

* Do you have random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations. I was put on Ritalin in 4th grade. Took it til 9th grade.. That frickin poison messed me up. I can focus perfectly fine on anything as long as I'm interested enough. I won't bother at all if I can't find an interest in it, though I will be open minded enough to try. I jump around in conversations all the time -_-

* Have you had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices, intuitive thoughts coming through etc Yes, mostly all this year.

* Are you sexually expressive and inventive OR do you reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality. I have done both. I've been both extremely bored with it and also extremely interested in it. I'm very intuitive with the energy people give off and sexual tension, is a noticeable tension. In most cases it's annoying as hell. My sexual life has been mostly ridiculous, though I've learned, I didn't gain any love from any of it. Instead.. I have to learn to love myself.

* Do you seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world you may seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually. My whole life I never understood who I was. I always thought that my mind was me and that I have no soul. That God and Satan are figments.. in terms of Christianity which is the belief I was raised with though it died off early on in my life. My understanding of the world was morbid and twisted. Filled with absolute sorrow and misery. Fleeting moments of happiness. But as a kid I always knew, that I was here for something big, something epic. That, or I thought I was going to be here to see the end of the world. As I have seen it in my nightmares. The regressive ways are coming to an end. Love, Light, Be as One.

Thanks 2InfinityAndBeyond and thanks Baron Cross for the idea
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #133
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

*Are you intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades); I guess. Last time i done an IQ test i had a result of 138. My mom used to say i was inteligent all of the time, i guess she lot faith in me when i lost interest in school. Inteligence is not about what you know, its knowing that you know very little.

* Are you very creative and enjoy making things. I love to draw and i love to compose music. I guess music is what i spend most of my time doing because i just love it. Ive a natural affinity for it thankfully and i can compose songs in my head easily. I was actually dumbfounded to find that not everyone has this talent, its a beautifull thing to have. Some people have cars and yachts, i have my music.

* Do you always need to know WHY (especially why you are being asked to do something). My mother could tell you this. Yes, actually i do always have to know why. I'm not happy with surface knowledge. If someone wants me to do something i need to know everything so that i can form my own methods of accomplishing the task. And if the task isnt worthwhile doing, i dont do it. Whats the point?

* Do you have disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition. I felt trapped when i was in that place and its something i would never want to experience again. To put it exactly as i thought ; It was like a prison reformation centre for my mind. And also, the fact that they are teaching children how high this mountain is compared to that mounatain instead of teaching them how to harness the power of their minds, and teach them the laws of the universe just ****** me right fcuking off and i wanted to punch the teacher every time i sat down and listened to their primitive boring unevolved lessons, so i went and smoked dope and discussed these things with my friends instead.

* Were you rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure. ho ho ho, no i rebelled. I didnt give a s**t to tell the truth about what my parents thought. As far as i was concerned they didnt own me, they were just a means for me to get into this world, and i was damned if i was gonna let this little action of birth allow them to lay claim to me. I rebelled, big time.

* have you experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult. Yes. More through my late teenage years then ever.

* Do you have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment. As far as im concerned i am my own leader. (ohh watch the little elitest fairies..) This doesnt mean i feel superior to anyone, this just means i am my own superior. I feel no urge to order other people about or have any power over anyone, and considering that you either crack the whip or get whip cracked when working in this world i decided i would quit and persue my music and other talents.

* Do you prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued. I prefer either a leadership position (because no offence but i just trust my own ways of doing things, and usually when someone tells me to do something i can think of infinitly better ways to do it, yet.. they still want you to do it their way). Solo is good, if my work is appreciated i love working on my own

* Have you deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity ; I have massive empathy for other people and often get depressed over other peoples problems. Ive a complete lack of empathy for people who choose to be ignorant and will not harness their own power.

* Are you extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding) ; In the past i was very emotional. It wasnt a good way of being in this world, and eventually i learned to put up full shielding, although this isnt fool proof it does help.

* Do you have trouble with RAGE. Haha, ask my family

* Do you have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law. Their all corrupt and its beyond me while they still maintain the status and respect that they do. It just goes to show the complete lack of awareness of the common human being on this planet.

* Do you feel alienated from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway. ; Politics is not set up to cater for the needs of the regular citizen. Money talks, if you dont have it you may as well stfu

* Do you feel frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc. ; This is a sham, i dont understand how anyone out there could feel as if their life is any way fullfilling by locking themselves into a constant routine that eventually leads to them pissing their pants and choking on their own vomit in an old folks home

* Do you feel anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you." once upon a time yes. But now, no. They can take my body but they will never have my soul. Freedom is in the mind, and besides ive had enough court cases to know that god doesnt rule in favour of men with wigs.

* Do you feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. But feel stymied what to do. Yes. Although as ive grown older this has become an insanely daunting task, i do what i can but i feel its pointless to try and effect any real change when you are constantly working against those people you are trying to free.

* Did you have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years. Since i was about eleven. I cant remember exactly but that age sounds about right. Id completely lost interest in religion by the time i was five and therefore my spirituality didnt flourish until i discovered the internet.

* Have you had few if any Indigo role models. Ive had none. Thus my complete lack of faith in the human race.

* Do you have strong intuition. Yup. Its how i roll, some people use their logic, i use my intuition, its the guiding force that drives my life on a daily basis. To give an example ; A few weeks ago i was driving a tractor and i was so so hungry. I thought to myself, "I would LOVE if this tractor just died so i could go and get some food" Five seconds later it died and i went and got my food. We needed a mechanic to get the machine working again.

* Do you have random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations. I was diagnosed with ADD when i was about 10 years old, my lack of interest in the education system worried my parents althout thankfully they never drugged me up. It seemed funny to my parents that i had such a passion and talent for music, drawing and the occult arts yet not a slight interest in school.

* Have you had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices, intuitive thoughts coming through etc No too the first 2, yes to the second two. Intuitive thoughts happen daily. And i dont exactly hear 'voices' i hear my own voice talking to myself using vocabulary that i dont posess. He's much more inteligent then my mind is and can answer questions my limited human mind couldnt possibly know the answers too.

* Are you sexually expressive and inventive OR do you reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality. I would lean more towords the expressive side of things. Although.. most girls ive met seem to be only concerned with the physical side of sex i crave a deeper connection, a soul to soul connection. If theres no love expressed its just a pointless animalistic act imho.

* Do you seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world you may seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually. Ever since i was a wee man. Its been the driving force of my life.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-14-2008 at 11:46 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #134
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
2infinity or anyone...i tried to find more info on indigo at the LAW OF ONE site. (RA). i did a search w the word "indigo children", but nothing specifically came up.

does anyone have a specific page from there to post? or direct me to the right page?

thanks!

Im not too sure about the Law of One site, but i can direct you too plenty of other sites.

Indigo Adults Theres a small amount of information here.
All about star children
first wave indigos
First wave indigo adults
indigo children 'The unveiling'

If you want anymore just give me a shout, ive loads.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #135
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!, I read the indigo questions and that pretty much reflects my life perfectly, when i was like 6 or 7 i was diagnosed with ADHD and was constantly getting suspended from school. I was on a medication for the "ADHD" unrill the 5th grade. the trouble with authority in and out of school whent on untill about 9th grade when i guess i just decided to go along with school and everything. now im 17 and just graduated and i still have a few problems with authority.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:00 PM   #136
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, just to make things clear, you need to have 19 or more of those characteristics to be Indigo. Not 16. And 'seeing things' has a lot to do with it. i think finally the posts to this thread are slowly getting back on track
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #137
Muadib
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Indigo

Hello! Please keep up the good and no doubt hard work with maintaining this thread

Everyone and everything is beyond doubt one. Make it all infinitely creative and give it free will and opinions arise that are conflicting. Different opinions may lead to the same conclusion!

The Eskimo live in a land of snow and thus he has hundreds of words for this frozen element. It is hugely important for him to understand snow.

The soul is emerging and with it words to describe it. Evolve further and the words might change too fit new understandings, in the end we ourselves might change and will need no words.

I feel I can weary well be an indigo child, being laughed and ridiculed through life for being empathic with other beings is not a choice, it simply is, and we will have to cope as best we can. Often when the mouth laughs the soul cries with in unison

Love light and alignment 4 all
Muadib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:27 AM   #138
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Again, this thread is for people who are suffering serious problems in their life.

Do try to appreciate when someone is offering a helping hand here.
This thread is not to debate about indigos, it is for indigos to talk about their problems either publicly or privatly.
I am indigo and I have a problem with you trying to tell me what to post.

But seriously, I don't think that separating out indigos and how difficult their lives have been is a positive thing. Everyone has it hard in this life on this physical plane. Getting caught up in "my problems and my suffering" is a big part of what keeps us separated.

I feel that one can better use one's suffering to see how similar we all are, and therefore develop compassion for each other.

I understand that we all suffer, and that it can be beneficial to know you are not alone, but this just smacks of elitism and separation to me.

Last edited by Sherab; 10-15-2008 at 04:35 AM.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:39 AM   #139
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
you just opened up the flood gates to indigo victim land with that statement....
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #140
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

i dont really care what anyone posts here anymore, consider this post abandonded of its original intent, i reallly dont care. Ive enough to worry about my own problems let alone bring more on myslef
Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 AM   #141
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

Sherab, no one said that just because you're Indigo you need to talk about your problems. Just seems like you're flaunting it and dismissing everyone else. You can cope with getting over your problems? Good for you. Though there are some that need and Want support from others who know exactly what they have to go through. Ever considered that?
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #142
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

My son definately fits the definition.

In the last week his intuitiveness has increased. He gets weird sensations when we discuss certain things going on or predicted. We talk about dreams that I have had and some of them cause him to get weird feelings.

examples:
When we talked about the Oct 14 th event he felt nothing.
I showed him the Mayan calendar and something clicked in him and he said "what is that?". He felt the urge to go and research more about it.

I would like to know whether any other of you that feel you are an Indigo are feeling similar increased sensations.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #143
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, here goes:

1. Are you intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades).

Yes, highly intelligent

2. Are you very creative and enjoy making things.

My hobbies include model building, writing and songwriting, so I'd say yes.

3. Do you always need to know WHY (especially why you are being asked to do something).

It honestly depends. If I can see that there's a clear reason that it needs to be done, I'll do it, but I have no time for social conventions which exist for reasons which may not even be relevanty anymore and which most people don't even know the reasons behind.

4. Do you have disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition.

So much so that I plan on doing my PhD on it and the entire education system if I make it that far before society falls apart.

5. Were you rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

I knew just how far to push it, but didn't cross that line because of how my family were and because of the battering my self-esteem took from constant bullying

6. have you experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

Yes, I suffered suicidal depression for many years and felt that helplessness since I was 10.

7. Do you have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment.

Depends on the authority. Powertripping authority for sure, but people in authority who are supportive and work with you as opposed to working to slot you in the pecking order I have no time for. Also haven't had a good record in service based jobs.

8. Do you prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued.

Depends on who the situation. Whatever the task requires to be done in the right way is where my preference lies. I often feel a need to try and take charge, but if someone else has more expertise, I'm happy to work with them with them in the leadership role.

9. Have you deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

To the point when I can even sense what a person is like in extreme cases without speaking to them, just by being in their presence.

10. Are you extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding).

To the point where friends are concerned about it.

11. Do you have trouble with RAGE.

Following through on it, no- everything else, yes is an understatement.

12. Do you have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law.

Depends, well thought out parts of them, no, but bureaucratic conventional thinking, completely!

13. Do you feel alienated from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway.

No, that's a luxury we don't have. As a wise man once said, "all that need happen for evil to prosper is for good people to do nothing".

14. Do you feel frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

I do, it stops people from ever really being free to find their true dreams (even if their true dream wound up eventually being the traditional one).

15. Do you feel anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

Of course

16. Do you feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. But feel stymied what to do.

Yes but I refuse to let that get in the way

17. Did you have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years.

In my teenage years definitely

18. Have you had few if any Indigo role models.

Yes

19. Do you have strong intuition.

Yes

20. Do you have random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations.

I was diagnosed with mild ADD at the age of 15.

21. Have you had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices, intuitive thoughts coming through etc

I've had both psychic dreams of a symbolic and premonition based nature, as well as hearing a voice once or twice, as well as profound intuitive thoughts on many occasions.

22. Are you sexually expressive and inventive OR do you reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality.

Yes (the expanded answer is private )

23. Do you seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world you may seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually.

Of course, for the longest time.

The score I'd argue I score there is 22/23. Where my answer wasn't a straight yes, it was because the questions failed to be specific enough with what they were asking about and I feel my answers were ultimately what the questions classed as a "yes".

Now for the other discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
The only problem being the EGO... which can take what it wants from the definitions of indigo and use them as a means to separate humanity, and degenerate it collectively... as opposed to unifying it. This has been done countless times using religion,scripture and its dogma. And this is the point that many have been trying to express... its not that we are trying to destroy the indigo, that was never the intention.
Yet I don't think it can do that with a true indigo. The fact is that all Indigo's actually are vehemently opposed to elitism, I'm almost certain a good friend of mine in Arizona is an indigo and both of us honestly want there to be the most radical form of democracy possible to ultimately exist worldwide. Yes we're special, but all we arguably are, are guides to remind people of what really matters and where their priorities lie so that they too can get there in the end.

Last edited by bowspearer; 10-15-2008 at 02:18 PM.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:32 PM   #144
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I understand that we all suffer, and that it can be beneficial to know you are not alone, but this just smacks of elitism and separation to me.
Then you seriously don't get it, and sorry to say it (as I know you're going to use it as fuel to somehow accuse me of being elitist by saying this) but you're clearly not an indigo, as you automatically want to equate being special and having a special role to play as being elitist.

Yes being an indigo is something special. Yes indigos feel they have a special destiny and hopefully they do, but that destiny is to shift the thinking of people to a more spiritually whole way of thinking and show them what really matters. Sure it makes me feel really special because of the place I'm at spiritually, but in my eyes that makes me no better or worse athan anyone else.

As someone who is more than likely an indigo, my ideal future would be one where the entire world was in a head and spiritual space of being indigo, because I know that the evil, the hate, the greed and the corruption would all be gone forever, and every law and bill would be voted on by every single citizen.

If all of that makes us seem elitist or "set apart" to you, then you might want to ask yourself what it is about the world today that got us all to a place where having that mindset and being this type of person, became the rare exception and not the rule . Then I'd suggest looking at what needs to happen internally to come and join the party .

Last edited by bowspearer; 10-15-2008 at 06:35 PM.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #145
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

The sense of " being Special" is an ego thing.

Being special is divisive...standing out, being something special and other then human.

Anyone claiming they are special and something different are separating themselves and therefore suffering.

You cannot be anything else then YOU. And that is simple..easy...being who you are..BE.

trying to be anything special...labeling yourself with a special capacity will bring suffering.

Indigo's...stop labeling yourself and just BE...

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #146
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Its been enlightening to watch the ratio of peope wanting to help versus people just wanting to cause a bit of trouble who posted on this thread.

Its near enough 50/50 , Some saw a chance to add some value, and thats exactly what they done.

Some saw a chance to go in the opposite direction in an attempt to display their individualistic thinking and utter defiance of the intention that was made clear when this thread was posted.

There are many who talk about love and acceptance, but as we can see from this forum the world is quite a long way from humans acting as an inteligent whole. This forum is an excelent mini observation area which is a mirror of the world we live in.

To say i am something is not to brand myself as superior to anyone. But if this is how you feel then maybe you should look inside of yourself and see that it is in fact your own insecurities making you feel this way.

I am a special, powerfull, amazing being. And i take huge pride in that. I love the fact that i am such a powerfull being.

I can see how some would perceive this as elitism, but the only reason anyone would think this way is if they themselves feel somewhat inferior.

We are ALL amazingly powerfull loving beings. We are so awesome that mere words could not tip the iceburg. And let this thread be a lesson to many of you. For all you who feel i am elitist it is a chance for you to grow and look inside of yourself to figure out why you feel this way.
Or you could turn your back and learn this some other time, thats everyones individual decision.

Over and out. Your 'Elitist' Friend, Infinity.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #147
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

Indigo's...stop labeling yourself and just BE...
Hi Jenny.

The reason for the labeling was so that i could target people who are having specific trouble in their life who have come to realise that there are not many people out there who can relate to why they feel the way they do.

I guess i have to use this terminoligy because it is people with these specific charachteristics that i wish to help.

We all have different choices when we wish to help people. Some people wish to help cancer patients, some wish to help enlighten the dying.

I wish to help "Indigo's" And for an indigo to know their true essence is one of the greatest gifts you can give a person. Because once they are empowered they can continue to empower others.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #148
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Is this the 2infinityandbeyond is the best thread???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #149
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

The certain few who are posting here going against the original intent of this thread are service to self orientated.

Im happy to see there are just as many who see the greater purpose of this thread and adopt a service to others attitude.

You will all find out some day that you did not come here to service yourself. You came here to bring meaning to other peoples lives.

And when that day comes i'll be up there waiting for you shaking my finger and saying "tut tut tut".

We all have to judge ourselves someday, and if your in any doubt about this research Near Death Experiences, ive already posted an awesome video of a man called Dannion Brinkley, it should be in the General section.

50% of the people who posted here were very positive. Im pretty sure that this would not even be 10% nine or ten years ago. Were definitly on the right track.

And i'd just like to add that it is EGO that causes people to feel any offence to this post. Its rather ironic how the pot loves to call the kettle black.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #150
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

"The reason for the labeling was so that i could target people who are having specific trouble in their life who have come to realise that there are not many people out there who can relate to why they feel the way they do."

In my opinion you are having trouble with who you are.

Indigo or Special or Briljant Or Sensitive,or Psychic or shaman or Ph.D.....Plumber. carpenter.......whatever.

Blending in into the world you are born into ( out of free choice) and changing from within..who you are and what your experiences are...is all that can be expected.

BE.

Radiate Being.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote