Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #26
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

uh.... it's back. The thread is back guys. Ooookaayyyy.
I'm not the only one that can see it, am I?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #27
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I see it Kari, it's a closed thread now, but it's there for the looking.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #28
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I see 8 questions or issues to address. I'll do as much as I have time for, when I have the time, plus look up some supporting links.
Of course as explained earlier neither Bill nor Kerry nor the moderators had anything to do with the deletion of TW threads. TW deleted the threads as he was ordered to do, and as he explained in post #6.

Bill and Kerry, their ethics, the donations to them, etc. that became a topic of discussion in this thread seems a bit off topic - and I do not want to derail this thread so I will only post a 2 segments of this piece by Bill that was written in response to an attack piece posted at http://rense.com. It answers some of the concerns raised in post #22. And more.

http://projectcamelot.org/open_lette...eff_rense.html

Quote:
As we've explained many times, on radio, on video, and in writing, the idea of Project Camelot came soon after Kerry and I had met when we were visiting Tintagel, in Cornwall, England, in April 2006. Tintagel is believed by many to be a strong candidate for King Arthur's Camelot, and having visited the place we could see why. Driving back to London, where Kerry was due to fly home after her four-day visit on the way back from Egypt, we came to the idea to start what is now Project Camelot - and had the entire thing visualized between us within minutes.

We have no handlers. We have no paymasters (alas!). No-one tells us what to do. We report to nobody. Nothing we have ever done has been 'staged' or in any way duplicitous. There are no 'plots'. There is no 'agenda'. Very often we have no fixed idea ourselves what we're going to do until pretty close to any particular event or meeting.

We are exactly who we say we are. If there's something about us you don't know, then just ask. We're visible, and accessible, and operate under our real names, with real photographs on real video. We're easy to find. Come up to us at any conference and ask us any question. Thousands of people have.

We give people as much time as we can. We do all this deliberately. We do not write snide articles under the protection of anonymity. We state our views clearly and openly. We protect OTHERS - but that's what we've always promised to do. Followers of what we do cannot expect us to reveal the names and addresses of everyone who reveals sensitive information to us. To criticize us for protecting whistleblowers is naive in the extreme.

Anyone who has met us in person knows who we are. It could hardly be more obvious. We do not try to sell anything, and ALL our work is available for free.

We have very little money: I live supported by the generosity of friends, and Kerry usually [quite literally] does not know how she is going to pay her next month's rent.

All our friends know this. And our enemies should, because it's easy to check. We decided long ago that we'd not bother to hide anything, as anyone with real resources would easily be able to find it all out anyway."
Quote:
And Kerry herself has come under fire. Here's my response. Read this carefully.

Kerry Cassidy is one of the bravest people I have ever met. She has more integrity in her little finger than most people have in their whole being. In all the time I've known her - and all the time I've spent with her (which is considerable: despite not being a couple, we always share hotel rooms, and have traveled for thousands of miles and for months out of every year) -

- I have never, EVER, known her to lie or deceive in any way. I do not believe the thought ever enters her head. This is an extraordinarily rare and valuable quality. Name me another person, man or woman, who meets that test.

- I've never, ever, known her to deliberately hurt another person. Rather the opposite: she forgives and always seeks to understand those who I sometimes myself privately write off in my own moments of impatience and frustration.

- She has the kind of courage that any General would be proud of - and which many men lack. She is fearless and has no concerns whatsoever for her own safety or about others' opinions of her. She is ALWAYS trying to do the right thing. She and I have both made mistakes and errors of judgment - but her intentions are honorable every time.

She is loyal, and determined, and committed to the highest good, and I'm proud to work with her. She has explained her interview style, which is seamless with her personality, and rightly does not apologize for who she is. (One of our closest friends, Bob Dean - you may remember that some air-heads criticized Kerry for giving him a 'hard time' on camera - loves her to pieces and is one of our staunchest allies. Go figure.)

Between us, we make up an extremely strong team. We complement one another extraordinarily well. And we are far more than "interviewers" or "journalists". It's not just our job to ask questions and keep dutifully quiet.

We've been swimming in this material publicly, 24/7, for over three years, literally night and day. Before that, we were students and private researchers for decades, and have both had our own experiences. (See this interview of ourselves by Arjan Bos. You may like it. You'll learn quite a lot about us and what makes us tick.)
Here is their email contact: "Kerry and Bill at Camelot" <support@projectcamelot.org>, "Kerry Cassidy" <kerry@projectavalon.net>, "Bill Ryan" <bill@projectavalon.net>.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #29
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see 8 questions or issues to address. I'll do as much as I have time for, when I have the time, plus look up some supporting links.

1) I can see that THE WATCHER (TW) deleted the threads himself as he was ordered to do by those who control him. (Is that the right term?) As he stated in post #6 of this thread.

2) I doubt Bill and Kerry know about this. The moderators, who are the ones that almost 100% run the forum now, just found out about it.

3) What control do Bill and Kerry have over those who control TW?

Karen and all .

I have a link to the Watcher thread that Works . I have had it as a book mark since the beginning . It worked today it still there only it does not show up . Here it is if somebody wants to save it .
I will try to save it page by page .
Cheers

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4106

Last edited by Karen; 11-11-2009 at 12:14 PM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #30
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Karen,

I will pm you most of my response to prevent too much "off topic" posting in this area. However, I will indeed respond with some perspectives openly via this thread. Beginning with what you have provided, which does not suffice specifically in terms of what I'm pointing out.

1) Yes, I've read Bill's letters, Kerry's responses, etc. Many of us including myself on this site, to some degree have an appreciation and/or respect for what they do, but they are not flawless and may come under fire regardless of their principles. That is called "discernment", rather it is right or wrong. You, Bill, Kerry, and all Moderators should never defend that right of expression by those whom support this cause. Yes, you can suggest as Kerry has for those whom expressed not liking her interviewing style to go somewhere else (not specifically quoted). Poorly handled, but point taken. There a many who sacrifice and have principles just as they do, but you don't hear about it and they don't write letters to be sure it's understood. You would be surprised by the number of the most irrelevant persons on this forum, could easily be the ones whom know more than the average Joe regarding what's going on.

2) You see, those whom "choose" to pay on this site and donate should have some level of say...Similar to one who owns a percentage of stock in a company. Transparecy is showing people what they are paying for and donating to, if something is sensitive in nature, there are ways around not making it completely exposed. I can see and appreciate what Bill and Kerry do that other sites don't, but there remains a lack of transparency. Be a 100%pure, not 75%.

3) Briefly regarding the interviews. Basically, we are seeing a recycling of information and anything that is "new information" we hear from the interviewees "I rather not discuss". That, I can get from the same government, that they are looking to retrieve the entirety of truth, no? Perhaps "they" would be better served keeping quiet or don't interview those whom are only willing to tell us what we've heard times over. The game has changed, change with it.

I will pm you with more specifics.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #31
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This picture sums up the Watcher threads;
Alot of excuses and moaning but no actual substance.
Barry I have patiently and respectfully read your threads.. where's the beef man?
I sincerely wish you health and happiness, and hope one day to learn something new from you.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #32
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Barry I have patiently and respectfully read your threads.. where's the beef man?
I sincerely wish you health and happiness, and hope one day to learn something new from you.

Suggest politely even though my patience wears very thin, try watching the Bases vids IN FULL, try reading The Voice Files, all 600+pages and following what has been given you people over past 5 years!! To be honest I do not need further hassle from anyone
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #33
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

What do you people expect or want? me drag a crashed craft or semi conscious OPI here? FFS, yes I AM angry
Old 11-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #34
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

BTW, when you see some 'meat' from Peterson, Deagle, Deacon, Burisch, Wilcock, Delicardo etc etc LET ME KNOW OK?
Old 11-12-2009, 01:51 AM   #35
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Just try to think about the people who appreciate what you have shared. You can never please all the people all the time, so I don't even try! I do what comes from my heart and my integrity. Stop by lounge or the joke thread, relax or have laugh - or both. Whatever it takes ... just let it go ... definitely not worth getting the blood pressure up.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:16 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just stick to facts, theories, ideas, etc...and don't make it personal or retentive. I know this is hard to do. I really think we are in a spiritual war...and that we are dealing with difficult and upsetting subjects and information. We need to be hyper-responsible with all of the new information and ideas we are being bombarded with. Again...this is hard to do. But if we can't do it...think of what the general public will do when they really start being exposed to all of this. How we conduct ourselves may determine disclosure strategies. If we get it right...people with sensitive information may be motivated to release more and more...because they know we can handle the truth. I tend to think that a lot of eyes are watching...human and otherwise. Proceed wisely. Now if I could only practice what I preach...
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:23 AM   #37
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

hi,
i wrote a very long private message to you a number of months ago and was told that you would respond.

I was wondering if you ever got it and had any insight for me?

it was very personal and stuff that i never shared with anyone before.

I was hoping you might have something to share with me about that.
-X
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #38
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
hi,
i wrote a very long private message to you a number of months ago and was told that you would respond.

I was wondering if you ever got it and had any insight for me?

it was very personal and stuff that i never shared with anyone before.

I was hoping you might have something to share with me about that.
-X
Hi there Thunderbird, yes I do recall that PM, and although it was a later response, I did actually send a full response to you, remember I mentioned other 'elder gentlemen in same situation'? etc etc etc. A full reply that should have reached you. I will check see if I still have any sent PMs in my sent box.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:44 AM   #39
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

i PM'ed you the last message i received from you....just in case
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:56 AM   #40
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

These are some of the areas I will be posting on and will form my
final set of disclosures, these I shall post at the Manticore forum
as well................

ULTIMATE/FINAL DISCLOSURE TOPICS THE WATCHER 2009

Watch the new breed of whistleblowers, bring in the 'experts'
Stargate technologies.......Iran/Iraq
Stagecraft and use of PLFs in false flags
Dugway Proving ground
OPI controls, the good and not so good
Hybrids, those working with benign ETI
The 5 and DNA linked artefacts, planet shields and destroyers
Scaremongering re vaccines
5992nd Psi-Ops Unit and Operation 'Mountain Haze'
The public indoctrination program
Behind the official face of Pine Gap
Busting the myths, Thomas Castello re Dulce
Busting the myths, Majestic
Opening the doors on UK/US/Canada run Genetics program
Cold war ARV (advanced remote viewing) from Peasemore and linked
facilities
Past/Future ARV from Peasemore facility
Instances of remote influencing experienced
ETI crash retrievals carried out by 5992nd Unit
NSA/CIA/MI5/MOSSAD hit squads
MILABs from the inside
The secret history of THE VOICE

Barry

Hi Barry,

would this still be the direction or is your influences taking it in a totaly
new/different direction?

Be well

Last edited by olgraybear; 11-12-2009 at 09:34 PM.
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #41
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Suggest politely even though my patience wears very thin, try watching the Bases vids IN FULL, try reading The Voice Files, all 600+pages and following what has been given you people over past 5 years!! To be honest I do not need further hassle from anyone

Thanks WATCHER I will follow up on your advice.

Also keen to hear from E the Extraterrestrial.

Forgive my impatience but it was not without reason.

All aboard the disclosure train.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #42
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks WATCHER I will follow up on your advice.

Also keen to hear from E the Extraterrestrial.

Forgive my impatience but it was not without reason.

All aboard the disclosure train.
Its ok, no problem, my training, my programming gets me a little heated at times, I have been messed with by so many damn alphabets that I'm getting dizzy. The return of the old thread was down squarely to politics, UK won this time, for now.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #43
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
These are some of the areas I will be posting on and will form my
final set of disclosures, these I shall post at the Manticore forum
as well................

ULTIMATE/FINAL DISCLOSURE TOPICS THE WATCHER 2009

Watch the new breed of whistleblowers, bring in the 'experts'
Stargate technologies.......Iran/Iraq
Stagecraft and use of PLFs in false flags
Dugway Proving ground
OPI controls, the good and not so good
Hybrids, those working with benign ETI
The 5 and DNA linked artefacts, planet shields and destroyers
Scaremongering re vaccines
5992nd Psi-Ops Unit and Operation 'Mountain Haze'
The public indoctrination program
Behind the official face of Pine Gap
Busting the myths, Thomas Castello re Dulce
Busting the myths, Majestic
Opening the doors on UK/US/Canada run Genetics program
Cold war ARV (advanced remote viewing) from Peasemore and linked
facilities
Past/Future ARV from Peasemore facility
Instances of remote influencing experienced
ETI crash retrievals carried out by 5992nd Unit
NSA/CIA/MI5/MOSSAD hit squads
MILABs from the inside
The secret history of THE VOICE

Hi Barry,

would this still be the direction or is your influences taking it in a totaly
new/different direction?

Be well
Hi Mike, it was due to a number of those topics that got the thread pulled, going against what 'they' want. At this moment I'm unsure as to new direction, awaiting word
Old 11-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #44
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
i PM'ed you the last message i received from you....just in case
Thanks Thunderbird, received and replied
Old 11-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #45
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Just stick to facts, theories, ideas, etc...and don't make it personal or retentive. I know this is hard to do. I really think we are in a spiritual war...and that we are dealing with difficult and upsetting subjects and information. We need to be hyper-responsible with all of the new information and ideas we are being bombarded with. Again...this is hard to do. But if we can't do it...think of what the general public will do when they really start being exposed to all of this. How we conduct ourselves may determine disclosure strategies. If we get it right...people with sensitive information may be motivated to release more and more...because they know we can handle the truth. I tend to think that a lot of eyes are watching...human and otherwise. Proceed wisely. Now if I could only practice what I preach...
I will do my best, we are in a war for certain, but a war on many fronts and many levels. Accountability is one reason why full open disclosure can never happen, a diluted and controlled disclosure is on the cards, I do not believe in that hence shut down!!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #46
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just try to think about the people who appreciate what you have shared. You can never please all the people all the time, so I don't even try! I do what comes from my heart and my integrity. Stop by lounge or the joke thread, relax or have laugh - or both. Whatever it takes ... just let it go ... definitely not worth getting the blood pressure up.
Thankyou Karen, I will take your kind advice, perhaps I'll stop by the lounge sometime
Old 11-13-2009, 02:55 AM   #47
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The way I see it, if you don't like or appreciate the progress of this thread
why come hear and just say sarcasm. I see why Barry gets upset with
these attacks. Your not the first, but why do you have to at all?
Stop thinking of yourself and go somewhere else.
How about we look at it as a picture of you, without the carrot ?

Last edited by olgraybear; 11-13-2009 at 03:08 AM.
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:56 AM   #48
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Exactly Oldgraybear, unfortunately some on this site feel its their right to express their own opinions, they feel they are the center of the universe and everything revolves around them, the worst part avalon loses another valuable source of information due to ignorance and selfishness.

Very Few left in avalon actually provide valuable pieces of the puzzle whom are forced to no longer to share information as they are harassed by such people who cannot get out of their own ego and personal beliefs.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:25 AM   #49
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

(suppresses opinion)
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #50
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Oldgraybear, hilarious...

Barry I've dedicated two songs and several rounds of Guinness to you in the Lounge. Once again sorry to rattle your cage in that way and thanks for giving me some direction regarding your information. Warmest regards.