Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

I suggest, this is a difference between the Eastern way and the Western way.

The Eastern way appears to be fairly ignorant to what's going on in our world. They kind of just let it be and focus more on raising consciousness for the individual. This is critical to balance out the Western world's extreme focus on the material lifestyle. However, I would suggest both approaches must meet in a balanced way in order to bring forth the world as it is meant to Be.

Meaning, it is time for fully enlightened Beings to walk the Earth that are not 'chopping wood' all day! The world is having birth pains and it will need many solutions brought forth to help people make the transition into a New Earth. These solutions include government, environment, health, food, economy, music, business etc. etc. etc.

I believe what is necessary Now is for the Light to shine on the darkness. This starts with shining the Light on the darkness in our own consciousness, but then it does most definitely involve shining the Light on the darkness in the world, on the PTB, on the corruption.

There are indeed dark forces, and it is indeed time the people became aware of the reality of the darkness so that they can learn to protect themselves from it and rise above it. All that is hidden will be revealed and this includes the dark stuff !

So for me, I believe the gameplan is to surrender ego, the Be and open door for solutions from the infinite.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote