Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
richard.presser

Default Steve Fossett is alive!!

What I'm about to share with you may stretch your sense of the credible, however here goes.... The following is a piece I have been posting around the 'net. It's drafted in a way to encourage readres to go to the website referred. That's its intention. I make no apologies for that...

On Labor Day 2007 (USA), September 3, when Steve Fossett disappeared, a lot of people were stunned. How could a guy who has done what Steve has done disappear on a local hop to look for a testing area? How come his emergency beacon didn’t go off? It made no sense. And one year on, not a trace has been found. If you are unfamiliar with Steve Fossett, you can check out some of his feats at www.stevefossett.com.

I had watched his amazing feats over the years, marvelling at his capacity to test the limits of the envelope in so many, many ways and was saddened by his bizarre ending.

You can imagine, then, my surprise when, on April 16, 2008 I received an email from an acquaintance of mine which included the following;
“Another amazing thing happened yesterday evening! I found a Link in the Lightbox on the Snoedel site, to a message by Steve Fossett, who disappeared in 2007....” (More readily, see http://offplanetinfo.bravehost.com/info%202008.htm for this and other messages.)
......”After some minutes I wondered how it would be like, living at the other side as Steve now did. And then all of a sudden I feel a new energy, that appeared to be Steve Fossett himself. And guess what he asked me to do? To draw your attention to his channelled information! Keep me informed!”

Needless to say, I was a little surprised by this email, although I was already aware of these reported channellings by his friend Jerry Brown. I had read them with interest but had not given them much attention as they were not of any relevance to me – or so I thought.

The following day (my time) I received a second email containing the following;
“In addition to my earlier email today, Steve should like you to ask (name deleted) to be the for your questions available channel (sic). Obviously he is looking forward to having a means of communication with you.”

This had become impossible to ignore, so I began to follow it up. I had no idea what this could be about. I was unable to contact the individual suggested, so I emailed my dear friend and extraordinary channel, Carolyn Evers. Carolyn made contact with Steve.

Some weeks went by and I occasionally asked Carolyn what was happening in her conversation with Steve. Gradually it emerged that he wanted to share with the world what had happened to him. More importantly, he had a message he wanted to share with the world about what was unfolding in our very near future.

Steve explains how he disappeared – “My aircraft with me inside flew into what appeared to be a great light. I know this sounds like some science fiction story, but I had seen these lights in the past and I wanted to investigate. The lights didn’t seem to be permanently attached to the Earth, but rather seemed to float down from higher up.

“As I came closer, the light seemed to be behind what appeared to be a mist. Then that is all I remember until I woke up from what appeared to be a sleep and found myself upon a table. Nothing prepared me for this experience.

“I had beings around me and they seemed friendly enough, but definitely not of the Earth variety. They didn’t seem quite like what one would think of when they think of extraterrestrials, but rather they were more humanoid-like in appearance, but again they were ethereal and I must say gentle.”

He then explains why he wants to communicate with us – “Therefore, I am on a mission of sorts. There is nothing that I can do to come back and since I am here, I am willing to do what I can to help awaken people to not only the pursuits of the military to control the world, but to tell people what lay before them by way of earth changes and weather changes.”

This extraordinary information is being released by Carolyn in e-book form on the Anniversary of Steve’s disappearance, September 3rd, 2008. You will find it at www.SteveFossettLives.com. I’m sure you will find it as fascinating as I did. I have no doubt those who knew Steve personally will recognise what is written as coming from Steve, because of the personal details he shares and the way he speaks about aspects of his life. This is breathtaking material and will change how most of us view ourselves and our world.

Dr. Richard Presser
Old 09-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steve Fossett is alive!!

On the old Mysterious Universe podcast, there was a story like this done earlier this year. As I'm going to through my personal archive of the show, I'll see what I gleen from the story read on there.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread...thanks very much for sharing this amazing information with us.

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this; i shall have a look at the site.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #5
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about this. Will read though.
God bless Steve.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #6
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

In gathering evidence of things that contradict the "ordinary," it is vital to exercise a skeptical outlook. That is not to dismiss information but to remain open minded with a skeptical outlook.

Without evidence which implies a belief beyond reasonable doubt, information should not be taken as a truth. Dealing with the afterlife is a confusing minefield of uncertainty and there is no one alive who knows the real truth, only the truth as it pertains to their system of belief, understanding and experience.

The internet is awash with those who claim to channel entities and those who have passed, in particular those of a more famous disposition. Look around the internet and you will find Mediums in contact with all sorts of celebrities all who seem so adamant that they have a message they need to convey to those on this plane. Bu there is a problem that always seems overlooked.

How can you trust that those entities are who they claim to be? The simple answer is, you can't. Just as people who are alive can be good or bad, loving or hating, wise or foolish, so are the entities who are not of this world.

Lower energies, or those who decided to hang around our plane (often regarded as ghosts etc) are the easiest to interact with as their vibrational level is not much different from our own. These energies decided to remain earthbound for different reasons, fear, greed, etc reasons which are attributed to the human ego which they are unable to shed.

Add to that the many Mediums who are to ready to grab anything from the Ether and come form a position of ego, the result can be anything from bizarre to downright dangerous.

I for one cannot say whether this is a communication from Mr. Fosset and can only speak from my own person experience of the other side, but communications such as these should be treated with not only skepticism but also with suspicion.

I have learned from my experience and personal detriment that Spirits, especially those claiming to be dead celebrities, should not be trusted, nor should those Mediums who proclaim they have been chosen to give their message.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:32 AM   #7
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I have learned from my experience and personal detriment that Spirits, especially those claiming to be dead celebrities, should not be trusted, nor should those Mediums who proclaim they have been chosen to give their message.
It might be just who she says he is but, caveat emptor.

I might also add that the $27 price of an eBook is a bit high. Get it now or pay$47 next month.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:52 AM   #8
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard.presser View Post
“I had beings around me and they seemed friendly enough, but definitely not of the Earth variety. They didn’t seem quite like what one would think of when they think of extraterrestrials, but rather they were more humanoid-like in appearance, but again they were ethereal and I must say gentle.”

Wow

That have to be the Andromedans!
Who are described as humans but more ghost/light/angel-like, because they are dimensional higher than we are.

Last edited by King Lear; 09-10-2008 at 09:47 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:57 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
$27 price of an eBook is a bit high. Get it now or pay $47 next month.
yes, that is very high /in fact, it is very steep

i used to fly into the carib. all the time

i had a few strange experiences,
when, i was on a plane,
and, sleeping

will NEVER fly into that area
tired again

this story; has been widely circulated on the internet

what's so special about the "whole book"

it sounds expensive for an ebook

i agree with that !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote