Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #126
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida chat

thought I could set something up on one of my hosting servers but it isn't a chat.

Please include me in a chat.

Thanks!
Yvonne

Last edited by YLG; 10-06-2008 at 08:42 PM.
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:09 AM   #127
Waterhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Leesburg, Florida here

I'm 30 miles NW of Orlando & 60 NE of Tampa. I'll be waiting for any replies within 30 miles of my location and hopefully before any major internet shut downs (part of Marsha law tatics) happen. That's EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995, by the way.

I recently made a video that touches on how I stopped tropical storm Fay from directly hitting my area (Leesburg). Even if you don't understand what the video is about, @ least you can see where Leesburg is. *Also, I am not posting this so that you can tell me that you don't believe in such non-mainstream societ things. Look at it this way, in a few months this video could be taken off the net anyways by Marsha law tatics.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/166826...rm_fay_part_2/

Other than that, "Be Happy!" Seriously, why worry?! Stay grounded!

On a Happy, happier note, I recently was involved with who I call Light Orbs and I made a video about it. They have a message for you & everyone too.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/180257...om_light_orbs/

Remember that Love is the key

Kevin aka Waterhawk
Waterhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #128
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

Nesara is for real. i have not just heard about, but Catherine Fitts has confirmed that it real as have other folks who would know. What I didn't know was that on 9/11 it was supposed to be announced. I gotta look into this.

Although I think this would have served better to posted not just in Florida forum.
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #129
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Waterhawk, that was incredible photos and vid! Would love to begin contact with you and any others like minded in your area. Let me know when would be a great time to gather.

ManLove!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:13 AM   #130
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello ground Crew, This is Kimmie,

Please let me say that I feel bad that i haven't posted in several days, and for those of you that are new, let me explain that there is alot going on in my 3D life that is taking up alot of my time. I am with you all in spirit, always!!

Wednesdays is the day of the week I spend with My Grandbabys, so I am posting at 3:30am. Family first has been my motto in life, no matter what else I am committed to, I hope you will all respect that (as I will not change that part of my beliefs....now watch someone will prove to me that in another dimention that won't be the rule????). So for today let me say.....

Welcome new members,
JoeJoe[/COLOR], from Brandon your member #33 and belong in the SWFGC, I hope you will start attending our meetings

Daniel Dufort, from Winter Park you are member # 34, and should be in the ECFGC. Please look throught the list above ang get to know others in your area. They still haven't had a meeting in the area-so maybe you could be the one to set one up!!

Deb003 from Miami, you are member #35, and belong to the SEFGC. Members of the Dade-Broward have talked about having a meeting, yet haven't posted one here on the site yet (members, Seva, dundun 305, and NeoEmc 2, have all spoken about having one, so please get to know the members in that area.

YLG from East Tampa, your number # 36, and have the luck of being in the most active group in the state SWFGC!! Please consider joining us for one of our upcoming meetings.
Water Hawk from Leesburg, you are member # 37, and will have to choose which group you want to be in, since you are between tampa and Orlando.

To the rest of the members, let me say that the Southwest Florida had a meeting Sunday and are already planning their next. It was a wonderful meeting, and gave all who attended a feeling of belonging, and as though we now have some direction.

I hope those of you in other areas will follow our example and stop talking about "Being a ground crew". It's time for ya'll to put it in action!!

Have a wonderful fulfilling day, everyone,
and I am sorry to make this so short, yet I have to get ready to leave to head south down to play "nana". I miss living in the same town as my family, yet I'm verythankful to be married to such a great guy, so I'll endure the drive!!

Blessings to all, Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #131
danny
Avalon Senior Member

hi all. i also have been busy personally trying to tie up all kinds of loose ends, mostly financial. i hope your all good and well it was good meeting all of you sunday i hope to do it again soon. hopefully everyones watching whats playing out, the finacial problem has now got the potential to drop into the abyss. alot has happened already this week. if youve never been to these sites i think the articles on the following sites are top notch and updated lots of times a day.
www.rumormillnews.com is free they just ask for donations you can click i dont have a dollar today. www.rense.com and www.surfingtheappocalypse.com go to the readers room at the top right of the page and click read. onece again hope all is well have a great day and enjoy the ride.
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:44 PM   #132
danny
Avalon Senior Member

sorry www.surfingtheapocalypse.com
Old 10-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #133
danny
Avalon Senior Member

and the readers room is on rumor mill the sta forum is www.surfingthapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi
but theres lots to xplore on the main page as well.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #134
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everone hope you all are have great week things start get interesting by the day now
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #135
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Ground Crews,

How's everyone gotten by this week? It's been very quiet here on the site!!

Danny Thanks for posting the link. We have been "shuffling" things Financially as well. We'll have to talk about strategies at our meeting tommorow

Waterman, I looking forward to spending more time getting to know you, I hope you have had an interesting week as well....see you tommorrow!!

After our meeting last Sunday Jerry and I came home to find a message on the answering machine, telling us that his daughter was at the hospital and in Labor. That makes 2 babies added to our family in less than 2 months. It was after 1am by the time we got back home. This is Jerry's first grandchild... I say that because as long as "my "4 grandsons were calling him Papa he could still say he was too young to be a Grandfather-yet now there is no denying it. We're very blessed, indeed!!

Many of you may not agree with my thinking yet I believe the transitions we are all going through, here on Earth, will pass quickly and the baby Danny and his wife are expecting along with our grandbabys will be of a very special generation- born during the Awakening of Planet Earth-what a wonderful experience it will be for them. God will give them the strength and knowledge to be members of a whole new world!! Now that I know "we" (all humans) have chosen to be here on earth at this time, then I am eager to get to know who these little guys will grow up to be.

These thoughts bring to mind how important it is that those of us who have not tried to develop our telepathic abilities need to understand how important they are at this time. It should not be the last thing you do to prepare as a Ground Crew Member. It is not enough to stock your homes with food, gasoline and things to barter. Generators, and bar-b-Q grills will get you by while your holed up at home, yet how are you going to connect with the outside world?

Computers, Cell Phones, won't work!! Frequencies for Ham Radio's can be jammed, and you will be stranded-isolated in your homes miles from other members of your ground crew...unless you have taken the time to focus on the main reason this is all coming about.

The Earth is evolving from the 3rd dimension to the 4th and 5th. If you don't develop evolved abilities you will be "left behind"!!! Unable to communicate with those who do!! It's not enough to have someone else in the group who has advanced their abilities to lean on, you must develop your own.

I'm hoping soon we will see more from other areas being posted that you are planning meetings. I'm looking forward to a meeting where we can bring 2-3 groups together...connecting the spiderweb all over the state of Florida.

SWFGC, will be having another meeting tommorrow, anyone in the area who didn't make it to the meeting last sunday interested in attending this week, please send me a "PM" Personal Message for details about this weeks meeting- I will be hosting this week.

Much Love to all of you, Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #136
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

how was the meeting?
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:52 AM   #137
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kimmie, you've got me on your list at number 7, I'm not in FL., I'm in North GA.,sorry, just wanted to let you know! I'm honored to be on the list, but I'm pretty safe up here north of Atlanta. Thanks, see ya, Dan... P.S. Nice job by the way....Funny thing is I did live in FL. for 25 years,Ft.Lauderdale,West Palm Beach,Orlando, and Ocala.Just moved to GA. 2 years ago.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-12-2008 at 05:58 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #138
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Is there anyone in NE Florida that would like to communicate?
Hi Zarathustra,

I am in Jacksonville (5 Points).
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #139
PTTurboe

Between Tampa and Ft Myers here....
Old 10-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #140
yendor
Avalon Senior Member

Any one from Fernandina Beach
yendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #141
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone within the Miami-Dade area planning a meet???
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #142
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome ALL, to the Florida G-Crew post! Want to thank everyone who has participated in the posting as All are welcome. Want to encourage All to conduct gatherings on a monthly basis when and where possible and begin to get to know one another. Would like to see those in S. Florida and well as N. Florida begin to unite and gather so we can one day have a huge gathering that will be inclusive of ALL of Florida's G-Crew. We here at Central Florida will be conducting our next gathering within the next week or so. Please stay tuned to our posting for our next scheduled gathering. We will not post the next gathering place here for obvious reasons and hope that you all would be as cautious as we have been thus far . Would like some feed back from the Central Florida G-Crew as to what date would be best for all. As for now, I suggest 11/9 . Please respond with your feed back. I look forward to hearing from you all and wish you all a great and happy week! Love to you ALL and we'll see each other real soon. For those of you who were not present for our first gathering; please contact one of us that were and make yourself known. This is very important as "Many are called but few are chosen".

Love One, Love ALL!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #143
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Danny, to prepare for what is to come, that frightening unknown, I myself have prepared in this way. I have begun to stock up on canned foods, soups-vegetables the like, food for my dogs, water and medical supplies. Also, CASH. Stuff that can be used in the future if nothing happens, if something does happen, at least you have something to get you through until the trouble sorts itself out. I'm figuring on six months max....

Peace, love and harmony...Topper
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #144
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Pharaoh,

I look forward to re-connecting. Most Sundays work for me so I'm OK for the 9th but will await further feedback.
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #145
Jsor2112
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: central florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairangel View Post
I am in east central Florida near Daytona. Though everyone warns about Florida, I haven't received any guidance telling me to leave as yet. I agree that we stay balanced no matter where we are. Glad to know there are other ground crew here even if you are on the other coast...its not that far away. Peace.
I have to agree with fairangel. If you believe in synchronicity you will be where you need to be if anything happens. I live in Port Orange near Daytona as well. I would like to have a meet and greet with others in the area. Just send an email about the when and where.

James

Last edited by Jsor2112; 10-27-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Jsor2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:19 AM   #146
danny
Avalon Senior Member

the 9th works for me too.see youll then just let me know where
Old 10-29-2008, 03:59 AM   #147
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Tampa here!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:06 AM   #148
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:33 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #149
danny
Avalon Senior Member

its been chilly in tampa too. its supposed to be a long cold winter for the rest of the country, i feel for them but weve had about four hot winters so im looking forward to breaking out the cool weather gear.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:13 AM   #150
Jsor2112
Avalon Senior Member

46 right now in Daytona!! WOOHOO!!!! Luvin the cold weather!!!
Jsor2112 is offline   Reply With Quote