Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #26
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hello folks. I think it's now appropriate for me to join this thread and provide my honest opinion.

A few months ago, I had a number of people contact me asking me to interview Commander Sanni Ceto. I dismissed her for months and months without even watching a video, etc. Just the word COMMANDER was enough for me to "drop it".

However, a few weeks ago, a member from ATS and my forum (The Manticore) started a thread on Sanni. He included a video that many of you may have watched. My skeptic mind told me to hold off on watching until some members commented. I waited and watched the comments pour in.

Then, it was time for me to start watching. At first, like most of you, I thought I was watching someone recount science fiction. However, the video I watched was filmed in 2004. When Sanni started talking about mandatory vaccinations, FEMA camps, microchip, fabricated pandemic, etc., that caught my attention.

Also, the way in which she was talking and answering questions without hesitation also caught my attention. Since I work very fast, I made contact immediately. We spoke on the phone and I even recorded two conversations and shared them with some trusted people within my circle. Some of them are the most skeptical people I know. Some are mental health professionals, etc. All of them said she believes what she is saying and she is not delusional. Even one person I know who works with hybrid children recognized her mannerisms and hand movement. Again, this not my opinion. This is the opinion of others.

If any of you have seen her writing skills, it is because she is dyslexic. Also, she is half deaf and blind. As I usually say: I don't use the word believe. I only like to listen to information so I can draw my own conclusions. That said, I decided to move forward with an interview. It's probably one of the most difficult interviews I have done. The way in which she has been treated is deplorable and a portion of the interview was spent trying to get her to trust the significant few who want to listen to her message.

Again, she answered every question without hesitation. She wishes I didn't air this interview, as she wants to do a new one at her new home in Colorado. Nonetheless, I told her that it was not possible. The interview will air next week. Since then, Sanni feels more comfortable and has joined my forum. Invariably, there will be those who may not buy what she is all about. I was one of them. However, I took the time to listen and spent a lot of time talking with her.

For what it's worth, her message alone is important. As I discussed with Lou "Sleeper" Baldin and John Lear, sometimes people who are so enlightened do not fit in on this planet. They become outcasts and live their lives in silence for fear of being ridiculed, attacked, etc.

I am glad I conducted the interview and hope you have a chance to listen to it as well. We can listen to the research luminaries or we can listen to what is considered "the fringe". It is up to us to use discernment. I had two choices: 1. Dismiss her again or 2. Engage her and welcome her point of view. I chose the latter.

I made that decision, just like I made the decision to interview Pane "Astralwalker" Andov, when no one would give him the opportunity. It became one of our most popular and enlightening shows.

It's interesting how most people (including me) judge someone without walking in their shoes and seeing things through their eyes. I am an eternal student on this planet and I'm glad I learned that lesson.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 08-29-2009 at 05:11 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #27
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

I had tears in my eyes at one point watching this video interview last night.
Her testimony was very affecting. Sanni's statements about the Reptoids though not exclusive or new were very concerning.

We need to surround ourselves with love in every moment if we want half a chance of freedom, that much is clear.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:24 AM   #28
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Its so easy for people to pass judgements on anything they hear and read, they believe its their god given right and personnel choice to do so (product of conditioning and mind control perhaps)..... That's fine but I believe that we should listen to everything and INTEND not to have any opinions and remain in a neutral state no matter how thought provoking the information may be. We don't have to take sides, just enjoy the information we are getting and be happy that we get the opportunity to absorb the content.(shortly we may not be able to get this sort of information, we been spoiled big time, time to enjoy the information no matter how bad or confusing it may be)

Yes Iluminari I absolutely agree with your comments,(i also was moved by the promo)

love is the answer, always was and always will be. The more people who resonate the love vibration the better it will be for everyone, Love is contagious!
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:15 AM   #29
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that Manticore... and every one else.... I will be listining to Veritas
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:59 AM   #30
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hi ANTONIA,
Yes Mel does an outstanding job and would like to see Bill & Kerry on Veritas Show maybe a christmas special with DR Greer?

Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:09 AM   #31
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I believe her. I was touched also. There is no sign (even a smallest one) of ego in her expression, which tells me a lot about her. Also, even very extensive, her amount of information is expressed without any intellectual effort; it is all so natural for her to speak about this as it is everyday usual stuff. Her pain, you can feel it, it can not be artificially dramatized…it is real.

Love & Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #32
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder would she be interested with doing a Camalot interview? Or would Bill and Kerry be interested in her???
Old 08-30-2009, 12:06 PM   #33
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I wonder would she be interested with doing a Camalot interview? Or would Bill and Kerry be interested in her???
Great idea
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #34
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

We talk about others being programmed to believe certain things and become "whistle blowers". What's to keep this person from being one such mind control victim with implanted memories?

This just still does not resonate with me as truth. If she does believe these things, and she was shunned all her life by people for various reasons, I think her emotions would be real.

I'm not saying she is a bad person or intentionally conning anyone. I just do not believe this is a factual story.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #35
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
We talk about others being programmed to believe certain things and become "whistle blowers". What's to keep this person from being one such mind control victim with implanted memories?

This just still does not resonate with me as truth. If she does believe these things, and she was shunned all her life by people for various reasons, I think her emotions would be real.

I'm not saying she is a bad person or intentionally conning anyone. I just do not believe this is a factual story.
Unified: do you believe that she is a grey/hybrid?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #36
jujumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

I think its more of the message than the messenger that really matters... Just my 5 pennies worth
Old 08-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
What a shame people in that forum were actually laughing at her.

It shows their mentality for sure. She was very intelligent and had many interesting and important things to say. I am gullible but I think she was very real

I read some of the peoples postings and felt an urge of anger so left as I am trying to work on that.
You will find that on ATS and other sites I'm sure (never been to Manticore) because those sites are populated with people that have a very negative outlook on life.

They're not true skeptics. They just have a need to feed their egos by being "experts" on what is real and what is not.

That is why I like Camelot/Avalon.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:40 AM   #38
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I think Unified Serenity has a perfectly valed opinion and she speaks from her heart in all her postings and is from what I can guess a logical and fair person.
I'm the opposit. I find that my head says one thing and my heart says another, which is usually a problem for me as I get torn in two on many issues... but the more I tune in to this and Sanni the more my intuition screams sencerity on Sanni's part. But Unified Serenity is right, How do I know Sanni is not a mind control experiment?
For me, it wouldn't make sense as Sanni has said or done nothing that would help the NWO or Dark Kabal.
I don't see any vast acomplishment to the mind control programs as she hasn't made any big sweeping life changing statements she has given us infor that we already know now , She seems to mostley narrate her own personal journey.
Her memories are too detailed and deep felt to be conscious lies?
At this point I'm still a believer...
Old 08-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #39
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hi Everyone,
Commander Sanni Seto story can be taken anyway you choose. Sanni is a lovley individual who has been through a traumatic experinces which many people never encounter . I rather listen to someone who tells me a intresting story rather than a slick snake oil salesperson with a agenda.

Peace
SWIFT
Old 08-31-2009, 01:50 AM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen a few mentions of "disbeliefs" in even a Roswell crash. Well thats just too bizarre for me to comprehend. I doubt very much that all the well known people that came forward way before Disclosure started that admitted this, had put their lives on the line. Why would they do such a thing?

My friend that I have known for 15 years has had her own "special friends" and she never told me this until I just asked her, but admitted to me they were from the future.

Granted many different stories told and many very good. But now that more disclosure is coming out, the bigger picture is forming.

With what is coming out, only explains the reasons behind our Governments secrets. I wouldn't want to admit I was part of any of this either

Oh NO, I feel very good about her story. She is not alone in what she has reported. Many have come out with time travelers.

When you look at her pictures on Veritas's site you see a very different view and she actually wrote.

So maybe I'm wrong, going crazy or who knows what. No one can convince me there was NO crash or that it was the only one. Lets try 100s
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:52 AM   #41
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
We don't have to take sides, just enjoy the information we are getting and be happy that we get the opportunity to absorb the content.(shortly we may not be able to get this sort of information, we been spoiled big time, time to enjoy the information no matter how bad or confusing it may be)
If there is something that resonated with me, it was this portion of Barcarolle's message. That is my job. I bring people in to listen to what they have to say. And, as you very well said, I believe we are taking this information for granted, as soon we may not.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 08-31-2009, 01:53 AM   #42
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi ANTONIA,
Yes Mel does an outstanding job and would like to see Bill & Kerry on Veritas Show maybe a christmas special with DR Greer?

Cheers
SWIFT
I'd love to have Bill and Kerry on in a show. Dr. Greer in another show. I don't think having the three of them together would be too productive.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 08-31-2009, 03:15 AM   #43
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Fellow Avalonians,

I appreciate everyone's views and hearing / watching the stories. I share what I see, think, and feel without agenda. I do believe Sanni is sincere. I do believe she has had a very tough life. I do believe in UFO's, crashed UFO's, and a large variety of Alien species. I am also one who forces myself to look at all sides of an issue, and no matter what pulls on my heart, I have this "small voice" inside of me that I have learned to listen to.

Am I saying I am right and you are wrong? I would not do that. I can only share what it is that I perceive and read in a situation. I am glad to hear that some do understand that I am speaking from the heart and not just a naysayer or cruel person.

I do not know if Sanni is a hybrid, she could be. I haven't read into that really. She is most definately not "normal" in the average every day person type you meet. But, I have worked within the psych field and can tell you that she displays many attributes of a very abused person who has physical issues as well. She has a defensive aura not negative, but just learned from all the negative energy sent her way. She is very sweet and lovable.

What could the ptw gain by doing mind control stuff on her? Well, let's see what their past m.o. has been. Put someone into the alternative media crowd with an interesting story to share. They play up the good alien role or bad alien info role. It is said by some that the grays will be the good guys who are really controlled by the reps, to suck people in, and once the false war hits we will cry out for help and give up control to them while it is always the Reps who are ultimately in control. That scenario does kind of fit with Sanni's story regarding 'her' gray family vs. Reps.

I say, don't give up control to anyone, don't look for a savior, but evolve from within and take our own rightful place of self responsibility and maturity.

I do know that one day we will all know the truth, and this will be moot.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #44
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is all acting!

you see, the first time I watched it I wasn't spliffed.

But seriously, watch it an just imagine that it is acting... it is obvious!

It is well done I will give it that! And a positive messag.. albeit told in a rather grim fashion. The director and or actors have researched into the conspiracy theories quite deeply, and that really helped to sell the whole thing. It was done by pros, not masters, but pros for sure.

The acting of sunni was the main thing that gave it away for me, I noticed after watching it again, but here are a few prime examples of what I believe prove the acting.

At 23:20, when the man runs past the camera notice the large and cheesy PRESS badge on his chest. They are trying to make it seem like some big event, but really would there be a press club there that would need to advertise? Notice the actions... and how they make sure PRESS catches the camera. That's just a little to perfect and a give away to the careful observer.

At like 44:25, the hug part, imagine that it is a set... and they are acting, and just watch, listen carefully to what they say, the over use of strong symbols. Listen to it all, its scripted

The TV and PC can be thought of as a modern instrument, and the film maker the composer . They played a great song here, very emotional at times, but it was just that.

Bravo!

Oh and the predictions were right on cue! About the swine flue, which shows that it was well researched.
Yes indeed... they are very crafty they are.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-01-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #45
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

I kinda belive Her for some reason.
Some thing to do with the way She speak's.
Both in Her manner of voice & the way she discribe's thing's.
I dunno Her voice realy does sound othereworldly (sorry if that seem's like a insult but it's realy odd)

Dam I need a Veritas sub I wanna hear what She said about the Dinosaure's.

What is wierd though the whole reptialian thing and grays being a hive species closely related to bee's and ant's.

What do our reptile's eat on earth? BUG'S!!!!!

So it would make logical scence Grays & Reptile's being Arch Rival's.

Though if Human's are truely related to Annuarkie's. What are Annuarkie's a Evoulment of?
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #46
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Antonia,

Call me skeptical or cynical, but the lady calling herself Sanni started her speech apparently speaking Siouan before breaking into English.

She appears to be albino and a little slow on the uptake, so I could be forgiven that she must have been a hybrid prototype.

As i understand it, she remembers from when she was four years old. So can I!

Is she a human hybrid? I leave that open to interpretation.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I'm not sure if this has already been posted but this video is of Sanni who claims she is a zeta grey reincarnation of the last grey to survive Roswell for a month... I'm open yet dubious at the same time... I'm wondering what others think of this???

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread489861/pg1

Last edited by Steve_A; 09-10-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:39 AM   #47
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished reading her first book. It is very interesting but she just talks about her life, where she lived, the trips she made, the people she met and a lot of weird experiences, but she never gets into much details. You're not gonna learn anything new except her story. The reason I bought the book is because I felt that she was telling the truth. And after reading it, I still think she does.

Steve_A, you say that she could be like one of the first hybrid prototype. It could very well be the case. Anyway, i'm gonna get into the second book pretty soon. In this one, she gets more into aliens, their technologies, langages etc... I'll tell you about it when I'm done.

LightSurfer
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #48
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I find this very interesting, she does have a startling vocabulary, for somebody who is what we perceive as slow, however this is a misconception as her mind appears to be like a razor as her coherent thought seems better than mine.
if she is acting then that is some script, with no Que, She may well be autistic.

I do believe this might be the case, And the fact that Grays do show each other what can be conceived as love or affection its so subtle you would miss it, but the common reconnection is evident, as in the loss John and James felt when they lost the other members of their unit.

I can not say if she is a hybrid but the I also would not rule it out, I would love to meet her in person to see if she has any residual contact energy.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #49
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,
Sunni zeta human hybred we all doubt most things when faced with a choice and that's how we are programed at school. Commander Seto has made her choice in revealing her deepset truths and that takes courage indeed.

Peace to all who want it!
SWIFTY
Old 12-20-2009, 06:10 AM   #50
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like I'm going to be the party pooper here.
I do not believe her, and I tried. The information and the message is too convenient (including holding a Quartz Crystal throughout her communication), the repercussions of her mistake as a Zeta caused her to be reincarnated here on an emotionally aggressive war-mongering Earth to teach her a lesson. That sounds very judgemental, retaliatory, and the opposite of consciousness mindset on her world, that she is telling us we need to remove the reptoids. She may be a hybrid, but that's about as far as my imagination will venture. It also sounds as if the Zeti's hold jurisdiction as to where they can have their races incarnate for the aforementioned reasons if they choose. I did not think the Universe/Creator worked that way, but I can be wrong.
Now, after all of that, of course she is to pass on the same message to us as an Ambassador simliar to the Galatic Federation, Michael, Steven Greer, Alex Collier, various Channelers, etc. I have high regard for some of these messengers, but here's the reality and where we are with this...

It is now as if the ET's aren't intelligent enough to realize that they are bombarding us with too many messages through different vessels and ambassadors which is making the message untrustworhy, mundane and negligent or unfulfilling. I don't think their that dumb or desperate to demonstrate such a level of disorganization and flawed contemplation.
I do believe that you have internet careers keeping afloat by bringing in anything or concoction they can, to keep people entertained and interested in their particular web operation. Not all but enough of them. Some people because of the popularity of these topics and internet operations will step forward themselves with whatever proclaimed information for whatever reason. Gotta be careful folks

Sorry, but Sanni can't even join my box of hmm's as of right now. I do agree that her inoculation information is consistent with other information regarding the Camps, etc. The DNA/chromosome altering summary was interesting as well, but again...that doesn't make her who she is said to be. I don't think she's saying anything unique exccept that she's a Zeta incarnate. Perhaps I will be proven wrong one day.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote