Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #1
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone agree on this?

I think, (and that is a danger in of it self) that mostly all people that are looking for truth, as in what is truth? totally miss the Big picture of what the Bible is all about. And this is no way in any offence to those of great intellect on this forum. There is a simple message written, and in such a way, that all people should be able to get out of the Bible that do not. So simple that even the blind,dumb,lame and deaf should be able to get, but there heart is fixed on something else. The Bible,both the old and new testement, are about a people that had and are still having a relationship with the creator of all that is. The simple story that most miss is that, God had a Son that he loved so much that he wanted to have a family just like Him and that if you can find it in your heart to exept his Son you are excepting the One that sent Him, and if you deny his Son, you deny that there is One that is able to send One in his likeness. Yep, that's the story, as well as, you know like when His Son set up the ministry,(that still is in the world today I add) starting from the twelve and then you can read of them sending another 70 out in to the world to meet with those that were like minded in heart and spirit that meet in the home. Those that were willing to turn away from false religion and opression of the like that still is on the earth today. And He said "I will come and receive you unto myself". So, the call has always been "come" and inherit the things I have in store for you since the foundation of the world. He will come! The question is, will you come or are you dumb, lame or can you not hear or see? ET's ?? hahahahaha p.s. please go easy on me as I am only a child
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone agree on this?

Yohnor, Jesus of Nazareth was only a man. He never resurrected, therefore he is not Jesus Christ. Of course there is some truth in the Bible, but there's so many lies as well that you can't take the book word for word. How can you hold one religion above all the others when they are all the same with just a few different characters here and words there?
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #3
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hey...just a quick post to say to please think before posting threads which may be aimed at people who believe things in contrast to yourself.
To laugh or belittle other points of view or opinions is not the way discussions should be done and are ultimately pointless.
All religions have/had their place in time...lets no push our views on others.

no offense intended
peace
mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #4
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

First off, I think, The onus is not on me to defend the truth, it is on the Spirit. People are free to think and do what ever they like. As for religion in it of it self, again people can define it as they like but pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep him/herself un-spotted from the world. James ch 2 v,27
Old 10-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

religion was put into place to control people,to put fear in those who did not forsake their sins so to speak.
How could a true god, loving god create us then forsake us for our sins we are only following his law, his rule, his judgement.
There is some truth in the bible but so much has been distorted and twisted to make you believe.
All through history religion had been the fore front to wars, unrest, rascism and down right lies.

What really amazes me is that so many can believe the so called truths in the bible which i may add was only written by WHOM! we don't really know we only surmise because we were told that was how it all came about.
And yet you mention ET'S, other planets ufo's and suddenly your a nut!
Well excuse me but who says the bible is true it is no truer than any persons abduction, or vision, or encounter with any other being.
No one really knows our history most of it was a fabrication, another way to control the masses, we have been educated to believe all this is true.
The true teachings have been lost.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #6
Shechaiyah
Banned

As soon as you said, "All people," I knew I didn't have to read any further.

"All people" were never enlisted to become part of this Covenant.

It's not going to happen to all people; only those who CHOOSE to follow the ethical and behavioral standards of the Law and Grace.

And by "choose" I mean, live by it. Giving mere lip service doesn't count.

The people who need to cleave to Law, Grace, Scripture and God find themselves. You don't have to spoon-feed the world; that's not your responsibility.

Okay? God bless you, Brother.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #7
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Shechaiyah, That would be, you dont agree then. Thanks for your as well as the input of others
Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Yohnor. You must know that the actual bible including the holy gospel was altered. All versions. Simply to hide the real truth.

Jesus, or Jehoshua had taught the Universal Laws, just like all other great enlighten Hu-man that came to Earth. The Use/Practice/Knowledge of the Universal Laws make us evolve in such a way that Knowledge within us awakens.

In this way, all of us are connected to Creator. Potentially, we all can do "miracles". We are called for a much higher Purpose then the one we currently maintain in Focus since thousands of years as Hu-man. We are co-creators One into Creator. We are creators of our own becoming. This is the message all great enlighten beings came on earth to tell/show us.

I bless you with the power we all have in our hand and I'm proud to call you my Hu-man brother.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:29 AM   #9
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Steve,

Now if we could just find Jesus teaching that you might have something. But we don't. Jesus taught to DENY yourself actually. Its only the ET's or demons actually that point man back to himself. The new age message is all about "self".

Its kinda funny. Religion is fueled by the devil. In his twisted mind its his last ditch effort to keep man from Jesus Christ. What the devil doesn't know, because of his pride, is that God gives man the ability to choose and understand Him with or with out the devils help, which makes it all the more sweeter for God. The devil can feed all the lies he wants but its God that does the drawing of man to Christ Jesus. Until this happens the things of God are utterly foolishness to the nature man.

Its not really a question of what man will do with Jesus but rather a haunting question of what Jesus will do with man. Does He know you? Many people will say to Him in the last days but Lord did we not prophecy in your name and cast demons out in your name? And He will say depart from me-for I never knew you. Wow. I would get on my knee's and cry out for God to know me.

Et's- demons actually, are masters at getting man to look within self rather than Christ Jesus.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:48 AM   #10
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
religion was put into place to control people,to put fear in those who did not forsake their sins so to speak.
How could a true god, loving god create us then forsake us for our sins we are only following his law, his rule, his judgement.
There is some truth in the bible but so much has been distorted and twisted to make you believe.
All through history religion had been the fore front to wars, unrest, rascism and down right lies.

What really amazes me is that so many can believe the so called truths in the bible which i may add was only written by WHOM! we don't really know we only surmise because we were told that was how it all came about.
And yet you mention ET'S, other planets ufo's and suddenly your a nut!
Well excuse me but who says the bible is true it is no truer than any persons abduction, or vision, or encounter with any other being.
No one really knows our history most of it was a fabrication, another way to control the masses, we have been educated to believe all this is true.
The true teachings have been lost.
A true God would provide a way out of our sin- that was the substitutionary, perfect sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.

A true God would communicate to His creatures. All of these things God did. God has spoken. Man is completely without excuse. God promised He would
preserve His word and He has. The bible we have today matches every manuscript ever dug up. You take a very big leap of faith not to believe God. You only have one chance at this, you better be right.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:30 AM   #11
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

All the ancient scripts are sources of great knowledge that has been in the past. Some of it is available in the purest form, but some have been changed and some have been destroyed. The ones who changed the scripts for their own benefits where the ones who introduced the term religion. So I would prefer to go through all the ancient texts and gain knowlegde about us and god. You can call god by any name. I don't prefer to give names to god because that is how I think the problems we have in this world started, so rather I would see god in the form of pure light. I would say, it is the lack of understanding and correlating things that have been told in all he ancient scripts. You can follow just one script, but for me it is not solving the cosmic puzzle. Because all are interconnected. No civilization stands alone. For eg. Egyptians took knowledge from sumerians and mayans. The greek took knowledge from egyptians.

All of the ancient knowledge describing a man becoming a god like being or one with godly powers on earth, is to convey that we are part of god. Those who have embraced true love will be given the powers that are portrayed.

You will find it fascinating to see that all the civilizations on this earth had given many things that are just same, but in different forms and words. you have to dig a little bit deeper. I would recommend Willam Henry's research on this area. You can find lot of his topics in youtube.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:01 AM   #12
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I've always been confused at how Christians put Jesus of Nazareth on a pedestal and themselves and everyone else is lowly and doesn't even deserve to walk on the same ground as Jesus.

I love Jesus of Nazareth just as much as Christians love Jesus of Nazareth, but I love everyone else just as much as I love Jesus of Nazareth. There is good chance that Siddhartha Gautama AKA Buddha was more enlightened than Jesus of Nazareth, why don't Christians worship Buddha then? You see, it's all a matter of where you were born, each culture has their spiritual superstar and it all depends on which culture you were born in to in which religion you choose to practice.

You Christians can say I'm the devil or the anti-christ because I don't put Jesus of Nazareth on the same pedestal that you do but honestly I don't care, I know I'm right, and I know my place in this universe. I am completely comfortable with myself and my beliefs and that makes me able to practice what your beloved savior preached, instead of living in fear of going to hell I'm living in love because I have discovered my self and how it relates to everything else in the universe.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:35 AM   #13
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Anyone agree on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
Hey...just a quick post to say to please think before posting threads which may be aimed at people who believe things in contrast to yourself.
To laugh or belittle other points of view or opinions is not the way discussions should be done and are ultimately pointless.
All religions have/had their place in time...lets no push our views on others.
I agree.

In Fact, if you want to hear what is the Illuminati views about Jehoshua you might want to listen This John Todd Audio about this and other topics.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #14
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

The simplist of messages over looked is this,

I Am That I Am!

Which applies to ALL,

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:37 AM   #15