Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Question James/Wingmakers interview -Anyone able to translate to spanish?

Dear friends,

I have just read through the WingMakers interview by James on Project Camelot, and every thing he said is similar to what my own conclusions and discoveries are so I personally agree to it all and would recommend it to everyone.

And as such, I would be very happy if someone could translate this for me into spanish so I can spread it some here locally and to other spanish speaking people as well. I would have done it myself, but unfortunately my spanish is not good enough for such a task.

If anyone want to take on this translation request it would be highly appreciated, and please post here and let me know BEFORE you start so there won't be several people working on it at the same time. And this way a couple different people could perhaps work on it together as well.

Well, let me know what you think, it was a great interview and it really sums up a lot of the things I'm teaching others myself and have planned to be teaching them, so it's a great interview to forward to others as it's quite spot on.

I'm also sure James would be happy to add a spanish translation to his website

Thanks and good luck to anyone who want to do this!

Best wishes,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #2
Red Sun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James/Wingmakers interview -Anyone able to translate to spanish?

I read wingmakers interview and thought that is was a bunch of BS. Essentially the First Intregal or Point System does not consider being human a gift; You have to go into a quantum dimension for your existence to "matter." So essentially you are dimissing your experiences, and training your mind not to see images, understand words, nor feel emotion. What are we, Robots!? If there is a higher level of existence beyond this plane, should this one not matter, just because it's tagged an illusion of sorts?

There's a very obvious fallacy in the argument that proposes for someone to wake up and break down walls, when at the same time it's telling us to follow it's own set of rules.

Most of these pseudo-spiritual babble use a lot pretext to validate theories and so forth. Well, the this Law says this and this System says that, and therefore I have to do what it says or else. It starts to become religion, like it's the one and only.

One cannot believe anything one reads. I think the Project Camelot site and this forum, frankly, has a very high rate of gullibility, which is sad.
Red Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, you are robots. Sad but true. It is the Robot's Rebellion though, and an awakening is going on.

With that said, the message is not that this plane do not matter, it is about changing it back to its True Self, and remove the Programming.

And yes, it is also true that the gullibility rate is very high within the "new age" scene - no doubt about that. People should be cautious about what they believe and not - and always trust their true inner guide, once they've found it.

There's a lot of lies and deceit, even in your own minds with thoughts you think are your own and ideas you believe are yours.

From my own experience, and mind you I say experience, not from what I have read, I agree as mentioned completely to James' interview as I have come to the same discoveries, conclusions and revelations myself completely independently, and in fact I was amazed to see someone else having discovered the very same things as I have not read these things anywhere else before and found it an interesting confirmation on my own experiences and discoveries.

May you too find your Truth, blessings
-EA
Old 12-09-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
Red Sun
Avalon Senior Member

You're right. it is about getting rid of the programming and going back to the true self and totally agree that your own experiences validates or not what matters in one's own life. i just don't agree with the argument that is presented in the interview.

we have to be careful not to blindly accept anything that comes our way. one can get lost in that.

Blessings to you too,
Red Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:43 AM   #5
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Well I finally found a spanish translation of the interview with James, and for anyone interested it is to be found here:

http://chemtrailsevilla.wordpress.co...es-wingmakers/

Bueno suerte, hasta luego!

-EA
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

they are also here

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads.html
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:45 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

use the google translation engine
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote