Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spiral Phenomenon over Norway

Greetings, beloveds! So glad to be back on the forum...have been keeping up with the changes at Camelot...so wonderful to watch the evolution!

I am a professional intuitive and spiritual channel, just wanted to share what came through this morning about this phenomenon in Norway.

Being slightly cynical, I really thought this was from HAARP for psy ops, but thats not what I heard. Anyway, take it or leave it, I just wanted to share.

Incidently, many things that I've channeled over the years on the collective level have come to pass, and in personal readings, the channelings are incredibly accurate, so, be that as it may, I tend to trust it. Blessings!

Channeling about spiral sky in Norway.

Humanity is being prepared to face the reality that there are beings from other star systems here and engaging on Earth for their higher good. However, many of these beings are not what you would call, “human” in that they do not appear to function organismistically as humans do.

This will be quite disconcerting to the majority of your population. Thus, it is necessary to GRADUALLY accustom your people to the introduction of phenomenon which is “out of this world.” Have you noticed the relative “calm” surrounding this event? Consider that you are being psychologically prepared to interact with other species of beings whom are here to assist you in your rebuilding efforts in the wave of emergence as the ascension continues.

Know that those who seek to maintain the status quo are being undermined in their efforts by forces of light. Be aware beloveds: this is not because you are being “rescued,” for “rescue” is quite beneath beings of your stature. You are simply EVOLVING to step into the full conscious creatorship that is your true inheritence. BE AWARE: it is YOU who are creating these empowering changes, beloveds. NO being can intercede in your evolutionary path. Therefore, understand, you do not need to be “rescued” and the “bad guys” do not need to be “taken out.” YOU are “taking them out,” by vibrating the NEED for them KARMICALLY right out of your experience-do you understand this?

And so, be at peace and continue to trust the process. All is well~OM AH HUM.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote