Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Forum Subscription

Hi everyone,

As you may of heard, the Project Avalon forum is going to be transformed into a subscription based site. I feel for the Camelot team as their work can be costly and they do need a means of support but I do not agree with the subscription.

Camelot does need support and I hope everything works out, they have helped me a great deal and their work is invaluable. But I feel they need to find an alternative form of means and support and not force us to pay a subscription to keep us together. As they said in the announcement "Project Avalon costs almost nothing to host" .

I believed in a free and open enviroment for us to chat and come together, so I will not be paying a subscription and therefore no longer be in contact with this site. Sorry guys but i feel very strongly about this. Anyone that wants to keep contact with me, feel free to send me an email and I'll add you to my address book. michaelprobert@btinternet.com

Best Wishes
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote