Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Halcyon
Avalon Senior Member

Default George W. Bush gets his day in court! STS vs. Bush trial goes forward

George W. Bush gets his day in court! STS vs. Bush trial goes forward

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/...court-sts.html
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George W. Bush gets his day in court! STS vs. Bush trial goes forward

Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George W. Bush gets his day in court! STS vs. Bush trial goes forward

The fact that this is appearing in TIME gives me pause for thought.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #4
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Am I missing something? This is a joke... wishfull thinking, though we can of course focus on justice for all and make it happen

Nice Photoshopping though!

xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Thats pretty cool. I moved to Calgary from Lethbridge last year, interesting when stuff like this happens close to home. Looking forward to see what happens June 7.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:37 AM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

If Time are reporting it, don't get your hopes up, this is probably just another sham like the 9/11 commission, they'll be acquitted after a swiftly corrupt investigation I'm sure. Thats if this news is even true, lets wait and see.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:47 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Time isn't reporting it... a fake cover made by the blogger

Quote:
Today the trial of Splitting the Sky commenced. Splitting the Sky attempted a citizens' arrest on credibly accused war criminal George W. Bush on March 17, 2009, and was arrested and jailed for doing so by police. Try as its representatives might to disguise their motivations with the kind PR spin doctoring we witnessed in the court today, the Calgary Police, the RCMP and its contractors were under the Harper government's strict political orders to protect the Alberta home turf of the current minority government that came to power as the holder of the Bu****e franchise in Canada. Some have termed this historic proceeding as "The Trial of Splitting the Sky versus George W. Bush." From what I witnessed firsthand on day one, the government attempt to manage this highly volatile convergence of law and politics was an exciting affair.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #8
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah it has nothing to do with Time. It has to to with a protestor that got arrested when George W was in Calgary last year having a meeting with oil execs, was $400 a ticket if you were allowed to buy one at all.

I work right close to the hotel it was at, they had snipers on the roof.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
Halcyon
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, this is not a real cover of Time magazine. It is made up, but the case is interesting and worthy of following. STS, a well known protester attempted to make a citizens arrest on Bush for war crimes. The protester was arrested by police before he could do anything. The protester is now going through the courts. The arresting police officer told the court that he arrested the protester to protect him from Bush's armed and dangerous hench men........

Cynthia McKinney will arrive in Calgary on Tuesday evening. It is hoped the the court will give this indefatigable freedom fighter the green light to testify on Wednesday.

Last edited by Halcyon; 03-11-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I wish them luck. I personally want to see Bush and Co. dragged before a REAL war crimes tribunal but I'm not holding my breath.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

This is happening in my home town And I had no Idea until today!!!
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranma187 View Post
This is happening in my home town And I had no Idea until today!!!
Can we get an eye witness account????
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I just read up on this on Globalresearchca.com

I do recall when he tried to do a citizen arrests

I wish him all the luck with this

Rummy is also being brought to court on being a willing particapant in the Torture in making decisions on which one to use.

This s/b an interesting year if they actually manage to pull them all off

I would love to see it happen.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote