Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 11:11 AM   #176
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Hi Scotland, Wales calling.

Hope you all get through this *****.

Bless you all

Kindest regrds from Wales

Bobcat
Hi Bobcat
thanks for the "visit".
Drop in anytime.
Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #177
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 126
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi everyone
I've just heard on Radio Scotland Radio Cafe (or whatever the 1.15pm programme is called) that the Mitchell Hedges crystal skull as filmed by Bill and Kerry is at the History and Mystery conference at The Hub in Edinburgh this weekend. It's available to view 9am to 5pm Sunday (there may be a queue) and there's some kind of talk/show/meditation (sorry didn't catch the details) on Saturday evening.
see you there perhaps?
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #178
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member
 
shaundelear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 84
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstfruit View Post
Sorry my friends please believe me love you all just no time to converse at the moment but watching. Sol my thoughts are for you and with you. Matt I thought we all scared you off I should have known better lol nice to hear from you both

This is astonishing what do you make of it

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...08879101&hl=en

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...15604194&hl=en
Yep the first video was good was interested in the cathode ray arrangement with the doudling magnets well worth watching.

The second one was just as good but not as much evidence provided.
Rab this guy is passionate about this but paints a bleak picture!

Just finished all 44 parts of Marc Rodins lecture phenominal.
Vortex energy and maths sounds boring and I had to watch some twice to grasp, but well worth it.

Has anyone checked out the MMS thread? in health.
Read the first part of Jim Humbles book .
If it really does what he claims -which there is plenty evidence it does then this is a front line defence must have .
He cured malaria in hours and aids in two days !
Has any of us Scots tried this ?
Would love a quick endorsement from someone who has been down this path before I order it.
Sounds to good to be true ? Thats what I thought but I can't think of any reason not to try it especialy as its cheep as chips .
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #179
jenali11
Avalon Senior Member
 
jenali11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4
Talking Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi Scottish Ground Crew

I've just joined the forum - i'd been lurking for awhile - but once i found this thread i wanted to join. I'm from Greenock, not too many people to talk to in relation to topics discussed on this forum.

I started my journey 6 years ago with a radio show hosted by Alex Merklinger (Mysteries of the Mind, now shut down due to his ill health) there were THE most amazing broadcasts i'd EVER heard - guests included - Michael Tsarion, Noreen Gosh, Clif Webbot, Ted Gunderton discussing Boys Town, Jorden Maxwell, George Noorey, Jim Canney, Jim Mars, Peggy reverse speech lady etc etc......MIND BLOWING at the time.

Round about the same time i had a dream of being taken prisoner to an underground facility, my eyeball was taken out and a lizards eye was put in...really scary. Told my friends son about it and he told me it sounded like the front cover of David Ickes book (children of the matrix)...David who???? Thats when i began reading/watching all of Davids material - his research is astounding!!!!!!! Also i've just recently got into Matthew Daloozy.

Great to have you guys here in one place. I read you already had a meeting - wayhay!! Would love to come to the next one.

love jenali11 xxx
jenali11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #180
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi all.

Straight to the point. I am getting a bit worried about things coming down the pipe line so to speak, and the fact that so many folks are starting to pick up on it in the main stream media as well. Thats an eye opener for me to be honest.

OK, if all goes to the wall, contact me at solinvictus333@yahoo.co.uk

I am almost back to speed, need to do fitness training to get stamina back but I feel that 2009 is going to be a year where we will need to really start banding and bonding if we are to ride out the coming storm.

Oh and I'll be online for most of the evening now, so if any ground crew are about, just add a note here Sol.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 11-21-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Doh!
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #181
Fina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Shetland
Posts: 49
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

RE the DNA change; I've experienced all that since I was about 11, and still do. I was diagnosed with MS eventually about 6 years ago.
{I gave a blood sample for an MS DNA research project recently- be interesting to see if they detect anything... and, whether they let me know anything if they do?!}

I have been using a Frequency Generator since March and feel much better.
Based on the work of originally Tesla and then Royal Rife.
http://www.zerozerotwo.org/

{Don't buy the commercial model available- very expensive, not very accurate or powerful seemingly? Get a secondhand Farnell Sine Square Oscillator or similar? }


About the Mainstream pipeline; I've been noticing for a while, that something is mentioned briefly on the News, then, a movie about just that topic appears on TV within a day or 2. Is this just coincidence, or am I just paranoid??

{As an example, the first time they mentioned a possible flu pandemic on News24 - the movie Outbreak was shown twice that week}


I watched the original Survivors series avidly when I was a kid. Interesting how they've re-made it now, with the 'impending flu pandemic threat'

We live in Interesting Times indeed...

Blessings to all
Karen
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #182
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 31
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi Fina, naked Chris, and the rest of the SGC.

I'd love to hear about any results you might get from your blood test Fina.
My dad suffered with MS for 30 years. He passed away a year ago, fighting it all the way.
So my heart goes out to ya, lol

Send me a private mail if there is anything i can tell you that will help, i cared for my dad for many years.

Also i was wondering what the surviver series is.
When i was a kid it was an American wrestling event. I doubt this is what your talking about as i can't see what good body slams would do us

Peace and love from Paul.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #183
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Just checking in.

/paranoid android attack/ON/

OK, folks, whos starting to get their stuff all sorted out for a hasty retreat into the wilds? whos got a bit of kit stashed for a rainy wet windy blustery nasty day? people starting to get 'location location location' sorted? starting to badger and hound people into getting off their arses and helping out/planning?
Reason I ask is that I look at the world around me and wonder just how long we have left until we are going to be staring into the abyss. Think I am too paranoid about the coming total and utter collapse? well maybe I am, but then maybe I don't want to be sat in an empty house wondering why i didn't prepare for the bad times.

/paranoid attack/OFF/

Thoughts about this? regards, sol invictus
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #184
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Just checking in.

/paranoid android attack/ON/

OK, folks, whos starting to get their stuff all sorted out for a hasty retreat into the wilds? whos got a bit of kit stashed for a rainy wet windy blustery nasty day? people starting to get 'location location location' sorted? starting to badger and hound people into getting off their arses and helping out/planning?
Reason I ask is that I look at the world around me and wonder just how long we have left until we are going to be staring into the abyss. Think I am too paranoid about the coming total and utter collapse? well maybe I am, but then maybe I don't want to be sat in an empty house wondering why i didn't prepare for the bad times.

/paranoid attack/OFF/


Thoughts about this? regards, sol invictus
Hi Sol
Meeting my place in Inverness this Sunday 7pm.
This is just an interim one as apposed to a full Scottish Ground crew.
Anyone wanting to come though e mail me for address.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #185
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post
Hi Fina, naked Chris, and the rest of the SGC.

I'd love to hear about any results you might get from your blood test Fina.
My dad suffered with MS for 30 years. He passed away a year ago, fighting it all the way.
So my heart goes out to ya, lol

Send me a private mail if there is anything i can tell you that will help, i cared for my dad for many years.

Also i was wondering what the surviver series is.
When i was a kid it was an American wrestling event. I doubt this is what your talking about as i can't see what good body slams would do us

Peace and love from Paul.
Hi Paul
to cold here to be naked or even without a sark.
The Avatar photo is not me but Ramana Maraharshi

Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:17 PM   #186
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 31
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi Paul
to cold here to be naked or even without a sark.
The Avatar photo is not me but Ramana Maraharshi

Love Chris
Ha Ha, sorry Chris, i always thought that was you.

Although that made me think.
Just in case anyones been on my profile page and seen my photo, i thought i better clarify.

I'm not really a pimp, i was in funcy dress
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #187
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

I did wonder about that fancy jacket you had on.

Any how, sunday at 7pm is great for me, will be there.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #188
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 31
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hey Sol, i'm not making any plans to move.
We have no solid time scale for major Earth changes or nuclear warfare.

To be honest i don't really know what to do but sit and wait to see happens next.
I've got a wife and 3 kids to think about and there's just not enough concrete evidence to head for Ben Nevis

Mind you speaking of evidence, there's a thread at the top of the preparations section about catastrophic Earth changes.
There's a link to a youtube video (i'd post it but i don't know how) of an interview on coast to coast am with George noorey. I can't remember the guys name, but he brings science, prophecy and ancient knowledge together brilliantly.
Lots of evidence of past pole shifts.

I'd advise anyone who hasn't heard it to hear this interview.

THE INFO IS MASSIVE, IT'S A MUST SEE

It's over an hour of your time but well worth it.

Peace from Paul
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #189
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post
Hey Sol, i'm not making any plans to move.
We have no solid time scale for major Earth changes or nuclear warfare.

To be honest i don't really know what to do but sit and wait to see happens next.
I've got a wife and 3 kids to think about and there's just not enough concrete evidence to head for Ben Nevis

Mind you speaking of evidence, there's a thread at the top of the preparations section about catastrophic Earth changes.
There's a link to a youtube video (i'd post it but i don't know how) of an interview on coast to coast am with George noorey. I can't remember the guys name, but he brings science, prophecy and ancient knowledge together brilliantly.
Lots of evidence of past pole shifts.

I'd advise anyone who hasn't heard it to hear this interview.

THE INFO IS MASSIVE, IT'S A MUST SEE

It's over an hour of your time but well worth it.

Peace from Paul
Hi Paul agree with you.
NWO dosent concern me but pole shift -- earth changes do and certainly there is evidence of past events, so may happen again but who knows when.

This link is the same person but in video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V2mWsq...eature=related

Peace to you too.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #190
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member
 
shaundelear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 84
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

how you doing ?

If you remember in the videos he talks about coastlines and how two massive tidal waves are predicted.
100 miles inland of the coast be effected .
And if you think about it Scotland will be hit by the Atlantic first which will be funnelled through the diagonal lochs and then by the North sea and you live in Aberdeen.
Scotlands just not high enough above sea level
Our saving grace may be Ireland, its a big breakwater.
But Glasgow,Stirling and Edinburgh are low, too low ,they are connected by the Union cannal and as they are only 40 miles apart 1 wave would do it.
So I live in the projected path and you live bang on the coast with your family.
Then there is the temperature,an instant Ice Age.
And the coronal ejection.
We need to move .
The question is when?
Hopefully not when its too late .

As most on this site believe that they can hope and send out good vibes
and it will be ok ,the disturbing facts get overlooked because they are too much to deal with.
But what if we dont instantly asscend?
These events that these top scientists are predicting are writen in history and phrophecy,no aliens are comimg to save us, so would it not be easier to get out of the way?

Best wishes - not trying to panic you just LISTEN to yourself ,are you safe where you are ?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #191
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Thats fair fellas. Thanks for your input.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #192
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi Shaun
all that you say is so. If we dont go one way we go another it would appear.
However if the sages in India are to be believed the date of your death is decided at moment of birth, so I may get run over by a bus tomorrow, you cant go before your suposed to, so Im not worried.

Scientist may have some of it right but they cant say for sure the hight of waves or when.
Spiritual is very practical because it frees one from fear. There is now within me a total belief that I am not the body, that I live on before and after birth and death. I have been in bodies that have died before I have not.

So wave or bus -- whats the difference? Dead is dead.
Free of fear is somthing else -- no fear and you can enjoy life to the full.
Who cares what may happen? Enjoy this moment.
Trust God but mind and lock the car.
If an oportunity to prepare for earth changes comes take it. Common sense rules. Ok

My current Avatar is the type of boat I used to race -- the equivelent of formula one in sailing. Exciting, scary, come home after several hair raising capsizes at flat out and kiss the beach. Thats living.
Dangerous but do it anyway.
These are exciting times guys -- live fearlessly.

With Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:00 AM   #193
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 31
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hey guys, it's true, we all die at some point, one way or another.

But if we do want to survive in Scotland, then i hear Tomintoul is ment to be the highest place in the UK.
It's probably the safest bet.

I'm just not ready for that kind of commute to work.
Too sleepy in the mornings

Peace from Paul.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #194
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SCOTLAND
Posts: 121
Exclamation Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi Shaun
all that you say is so. If we dont go one way we go another it would appear.
However if the sages in India are to be believed the date of your death is decided at moment of birth, so I may get run over by a bus tomorrow, you cant go before your suposed to, so Im not worried.

Scientist may have some of it right but they cant say for sure the hight of waves or when.
Spiritual is very practical because it frees one from fear. There is now within me a total belief that I am not the body, that I live on before and after birth and death. I have been in bodies that have died before I have not.

So wave or bus -- whats the difference? Dead is dead.
Free of fear is somthing else -- no fear and you can enjoy life to the full.
Who cares what may happen? Enjoy this moment.
Trust God but mind and lock the car.
If an oportunity to prepare for earth changes comes take it. Common sense rules. Ok

My current Avatar is the type of boat I used to race -- the equivelent of formula one in sailing. Exciting, scary, come home after several hair raising capsizes at flat out and kiss the beach. Thats living.
Dangerous but do it anyway.
These are exciting times guys -- live fearlessly.

With Love Chris

I could not agree more Chris.

I just hope next time around I get a bigger pecker more hair and a little more leg length lol.
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #195
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

LOL.

Well if I get run over by a bus tommorrow alot of folks will be real p#### off as I am still ahlf way through projects for them lol.

Any way, live a day on your feet a free man, or a life time on your knees as a slave?

I'm not being an 'after the fall' slave, not for any one, and I don't care if I have to live in a cave by the sea eating fish and catching birds for survival. seagull and fulmar is actually pretty tasty. Puffins not bad either.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #196
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

I think its great that Scottish humour is very much alive in this thread.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #197
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SCOTLAND
Posts: 121
Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
I think its great that Scottish humour is very much alive in this thread.
Chris
am sorry chris i just could not help my self
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:16 PM   #198
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

I tried to rise above it. But I could only snigger like a school boy.



Any how, hope your all well? and that the daily news isn't getting to you too much!

Good sale on at Woolies though.... going, going...... gone!
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #199
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

You may have read or be about to read my heads up... i'll explain in depth on Sunday.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #200
Fina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Shetland
Posts: 49
Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Macleodmunro & FirstFruit & Co- thank you for your kindness

I used to be an OT in a previous life, and was also, ironically, a home-carer for a lady with MS for 4 years, and then, a LSS/SEN Teacher {Vision} before I had to 'retire' - I became a Y.A.P at 38!! LOL

So- I have pretty good 'inside info' on how the system works... and how to make it work for me!

I really think / Believe the EMF / Rife Frequencies are what is helping me- my quality of life is sooo much better now than it was... pain? Virtually gone!
Appetite back- putting on weight at a rate of knots alarmingly... Sleeping all night, more energy- thanks also to the Baclofen Pump which means I can Walk using a fraction of the energy it took before!

I'm doing good


Sol & Shaun- I went through what you are going through... but, I now have hope for the planet. Freeman TV 'Darkside' left me with Hope in my heart, and more recently, Bob Dean's interview with Camelot- Very hopeful.

{They say South America / Southern Hemisphere would be best - Machu Pichu?? LOL}

Seriously, I have made my peace with the world, and know the only sure thing in life, is death. I am a 'Pagan-Spiritualist' {if there's such a thing??} and believe in an afterlife / Summerlands. I have had contact with Spirit over a lot of years, and fear not.

Admittedly, I have, stocked up on a few bits- but then it's sensible to keep stocked up, up here for a winter anyway
I only worry about my cats - what would happen to the old ones if I went? They're too old to hunt... I asked the young one if he'd fetch them in rabbits if needs be!


Chris- as long as the Irn Bru factory is high enough above sea level... Scottish sense of humour! LOL


Wish I lived closer and could make it along to a meet, but never mind.

Peace be with you all

Karen
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon