Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #126
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Well I thought someone would have done a quick write up as to how the meeting went but it seems to fall to me.
My main reason for writing is to encourage those who wanted to come but for various reasons missed out to make the effort the next time.

We met up at the carvery in Bathgate, windy, wet ,Sunday afternoon and everything just seemed to click there was no pressure at all no lingering atmosphere.
The food was good we got aquainted as we shared a nice cheap meal.
There were 7 of us .
I think we benifited from having a good mix agewise and I got to meet some lovely Ladies -think I really benifited from hearing the Ladies perspective helped clarify a few things for me, and Rab and Mat agreed.
The conversation did jump a little ,there were many experiences to tell and relate to which seemed to create a base level of understanding throughout the conversations -an instant respect .
The things we covered were not in depth - when you are reasured you by someone finnishing what you are talking about its an amazing feeling that your not the only nutter!
In fact I felt empowered on reflection,not in the "Ave got the ball!" way , more I am no longer alone , all those hours of research were not wasted and that the path We seemingly have chosen is Just .
Inspiring.
It was getting dark and the Ladies left ,hopefully one of you will post to encourage the girls to come to the next meet.
So it's me Rab and Matt and we had a laugh - about some heavy topics !which seemed to make it funnier?
Rab has an inbuilt abilty to cut to the point hummorously.
Another coffee for the road and it was all over but my head was still buzzing, almost scared incase I forgot something important.

Really looking forward to the next one which is probably the other side of Christmas.

So next time "walk the walk" with us.

Best Wishes All

Shaun
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #127
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

To take up Shaun's challenge as one of the ladies.
Waiting by the Carvery on Sunday, M (who's struggling to get on line having just moved house and therefore is not yet registered on Avalon) my 16 year old son (young man but old soul) and me, slightly nervous and watching people going into the restaurant and saying "that's not them, she could be but he isn't, that's not them." Then three guys arrived and instantly we said "that's them."
That recognition set the tone for the whole afternoon. Given we'd not met before, it seemed so easy to talk and to include Angel when she arrived.
At Shaun's house in the fantastic attic room he's built himself, we went more deeply into ground crew stuff. what was really special was that no one of us took charge of where the conversation went - as Shaun says, instant respect. Though we didn't actually list them, we have an amazing range of skills.
There are those of us expecting (at the moment) to stay in Scotland and those planning to leave. M and i have some experience of - well rather than naming it directly, I'll just say a community that Bill Ryan describes as avant garde - and we both felt we found a more genuine sense of community on Sunday than either of us had there.
Above all it was wonderful to be able to talk from the heart and be accepted, rather than censor ideas in case they're too nutty.
One idea M and I had on the way home was, wouldn't it be fun to have a ground crew expedition to the ancient sites in Aberdeenshire or Kilmartin next summer.
All in all a great way to spend my birthday.
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #128
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Well I thought someone would have done a quick write up as to how the meeting went but it seems to fall to me.
My main reason for writing is to encourage those who wanted to come but for various reasons missed out to make the effort the next time.

We met up at the carvery in Bathgate, windy, wet ,Sunday afternoon and everything just seemed to click there was no pressure at all no lingering atmosphere.
The food was good we got aquainted as we shared a nice cheap meal.
There were 7 of us .
I think we benifited from having a good mix agewise and I got to meet some lovely Ladies -think I really benifited from hearing the Ladies perspective helped clarify a few things for me, and Rab and Mat agreed.
The conversation did jump a little ,there were many experiences to tell and relate to which seemed to create a base level of understanding throughout the conversations -an instant respect .
The things we covered were not in depth - when you are reasured you by someone finnishing what you are talking about its an amazing feeling that your not the only nutter!
In fact I felt empowered on reflection,not in the "Ave got the ball!" way , more I am no longer alone , all those hours of research were not wasted and that the path We seemingly have chosen is Just .
Inspiring.
It was getting dark and the Ladies left ,hopefully one of you will post to encourage the girls to come to the next meet.
So it's me Rab and Matt and we had a laugh - about some heavy topics !which seemed to make it funnier?
Rab has an inbuilt abilty to cut to the point hummorously.
Another coffee for the road and it was all over but my head was still buzzing, almost scared incase I forgot something important.

Really looking forward to the next one which is probably the other side of Christmas.

So next time "walk the walk" with us.

Best Wishes All

Shaun

And what a good job you made of it Shaun I concur with what you say my friend the meeting was wonderful to be honest I did not want it to end.

I can not wait until the next gathering.

If I am honest I was so surprised that I was the only one that has read all the George green hand books it’s the content of these books we are suppose to be pondering this is what our forum is all about I honestly believe it is imperative all ground crew read the books the first 3 books are free and you can get them here:
http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/index.ph...d=22&Itemid=60

The fourth book “message for the ground crew” is only 31 pages long I am typing the book up at the moment I am on page 16 it will be posted as soon as I am finished.

I am also just of the phone to George green I was going to buy some books it fell through so he has $40 of mine I have asked him to send me as many set of the hand books as he can for $40 we could get a pass along going with the books I know it’s a lot to sit in front of the pc reading 3 long books.

I don’t mean to say theses books are do or die but I promise you they will help with many of the questions you no doubt have.

I really believe part of the agenda for the next gathering should be the reading of these 4 books

I understand and agree that we need to stand together build a self sustaining community this is my personal dream too but it’s honestly not about survival it’s about transcending this nightmare we all partake of day in day out

For me it’s about ending the darkness on more fear hate or anger in favour of the light

One more book that is an incredible read a must Chris gave it to me as a gift

The book is: “The power of now”

Love one and all

Lak-ech my family

Rab
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:45 PM   #129
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys
thanks for all the info re Sunday---I am truly sorry I wasent up or it.
There is a new Bob----- video on Avalon its a must to see.
He is very positive regarding our future and emphasises the need to let go of fear.
The spiritual masters will tell you that you may well have free will but the date and moment of your death in human form is decided at birth so if your destined to live till your 80 why worry if your only 79 That destiny can not be changed.
Worry is pointless.
Enjoy each moment with appreciation of the gift of life you have.
Looking forward to reading George Green Rab and meeting you all next time.

Much Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:52 PM   #130
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
To take up Shaun's challenge as one of the ladies.
Waiting by the Carvery on Sunday, M (who's struggling to get on line having just moved house and therefore is not yet registered on Avalon) my 16 year old son (young man but old soul) and me, slightly nervous and watching people going into the restaurant and saying "that's not them, she could be but he isn't, that's not them." Then three guys arrived and instantly we said "that's them."
That recognition set the tone for the whole afternoon. Given we'd not met before, it seemed so easy to talk and to include Angel when she arrived.
At Shaun's house in the fantastic attic room he's built himself, we went more deeply into ground crew stuff. what was really special was that no one of us took charge of where the conversation went - as Shaun says, instant respect. Though we didn't actually list them, we have an amazing range of skills.
There are those of us expecting (at the moment) to stay in Scotland and those planning to leave. M and i have some experience of - well rather than naming it directly, I'll just say a community that Bill Ryan describes as avant garde - and we both felt we found a more genuine sense of community on Sunday than either of us had there.
Above all it was wonderful to be able to talk from the heart and be accepted, rather than censor ideas in case they're too nutty.
One idea M and I had on the way home was, wouldn't it be fun to have a ground crew expedition to the ancient sites in Aberdeenshire or Kilmartin next summer.
love to all

ground crew expedition to the ancient sites in Aberdeenshire or Kilmartin next summer.

i love this idea delphi anyone else? i would love to do this
Old 10-22-2008, 11:14 PM   #131
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

I almost forgot http://www.culdees-ecovillage.co.uk/ this is Maryse place I did say at the gathering you can go your self and have a look if you wish this is a possible meeting place.

I am sure if you want to go have a look Chris would not mind you mentioning him as maryse and Chris are old acquaintances
Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 PM   #132
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4656

Have a look at this thread.
I hope its true
Chris
Old 10-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #133
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

What a top post .
This is exactly what I needed to hear .
Maybe never grasped the Whole Consciousness being uplifted thing but I do now.
Well done Chris good to bring this up as I had missed it on the forum.
Am away to ponder....
So all the planets Evolve...
All life Evolves ...
Spectacular!
Does evil evolve ?
Old 10-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #134
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What a top post .
This is exactly what I needed to hear .
Maybe never grasped the Whole Consciousness being uplifted thing but I do now.
Well done Chris good to bring this up as I had missed it on the forum.
Am away to ponder....
So all the planets Evolve...
All life Evolves ...
Spectacular!
Does evil evolve ?
Thought you would like that Shaun.
There is nothing but energy, atoms in movment, consciousness experiencing and evolving in all its shapes and form.
Consciousness becoming aware of itself.

At the highest level of awareness evil does not exist neither does good.
It just is as it is.
Nothing is right or wrong till thinking makes it so.
That takes a lot of understanding.

I have nearly completed a book on the subject of spirituality it might never be published but it was fun doing it.

Chris
Old 10-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #135
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

David Ike on Sky
two hour broadcast.

http://www.justin.tv/clip/c41db884102

Chris
Old 10-29-2008, 09:32 PM   #136
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All

Was just reading another thread talking about Avalon getting quieter and thought I could share todays experience with you.

I made up a playlist on you tube and invited my dad over and we sat down with a cup of tea and watched the various videos about where we are now and where we may end up .
I did not sugar coat any of if I just picked the shortest fact videos right from Galactic/Mayan right through to vacines and world health organisation and of course the new fourth reich and bush -am glad I dont know how to spell reich.
Dad turned up at 10am and had to go for 3pm but we covered a lot and the key was having the next video ready to go so avoiding to much time consuming chat.
2 of the videos were of the us concentration camps and fema coffins and just watching his reaction I knew he was taking this all on board and was deeply disturbed -he's a wise man "there is no smoke without fire".
At the start I thought he was going to give me the "pinch of salt" lecture and by the end he gave me a cuddle as he left shaking his head all the way to the car.
So said goodbuy and told him to be extra carefull driving home -you know how you get when your head is racing .
Get a phone call of him about an hour later asking how to open a you tube account so he could research it with my mum.

RESULT

On the whole I do think the site is getting less traffic.
Those of us who feel we have got the picture and are maybe in a shock state as to how to react well allow me to point you in a direction -

Morally I feel obligated to wake up as many people as possible and I have started with my dad who of all people has to be the hardest because from a sons perspective dads are always judging.
Today I believe I have made a difference and I was really nervous -you create your own obstacles and I hit it head on .

Felt good people.

Am sure it was one of those Saint Briggitta videos where God says the greatest gift(to Him) was someones soul.
Now whether you believe in the Creator or in the Tree of Life Creation/Conscious its the same just wrapped up differently so it does not really matter.
What does matter is the intent.
Once you deliver the information -
At the very least they listen make the polite escape.
At the very worst your a crack pot.
At the very best you could have saved a soul.
And somewhere in between you probably gained an understanding with the individual whoever they may be and have given them the CHOICE to prepare for whats coming .

So whether its friends or family we need to start talking people!

This feals like the calm before the storm we could be in for a brutal winter -coldest October on record.

Feel free to use my playlist its "shaundelear" on you tube- playlist "basics"
Old 10-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #137
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Well done Shaun.
If I was your Dad I would be proud of you.
Talking to others will now be easier.
Its a win win situation -- every time you share the information you will at the very least prime the person for what is to come and even if they dont heed you now, you have planted the seed.

Chris
Old 10-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #138
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

And seeds are what it’s all about its all one can do well done Shaun nice one I have been seed planting a while.

What you sow now you will reap later

Beautiful awakening first fruits

You can tell them by there fruits and Shaun your fruits are enlightening constructive.

Lak-ech my friend
Old 10-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #139
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks.
Rab when we talked you had a story in which you painted the picture of you standing on something looking over a sea of people .could not remember how you put it .
Can you repeat it cause I tried and sounded stupid and your terminology was mint.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:43 PM   #140
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Shaun, thanks so much for writing about your experience with your father. It's inspiring and helpful as my sister (the successful businesswoman) has decided after 7 years of little contact to visit us next month. Your you tube selection is likely to be more effective than anything her little sister says!

Rab, when we got home after meeting you all, W made a beautiful graphic of Lak'ech and stuck it up on his wall. That meeting really opened something for him., so thank you all.

I'm talking to as many people as I can, especially about compassion, community and creativity as ways to approach what's coming, as i don't want to add to fear - mine or anyone else's.

Even if this thread and PA generally have been a bit quieter, it's still hugely reassuring to know you're there.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #141
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks.
Rab when we talked you had a story in which you painted the picture of you standing on something looking over a sea of people .could not remember how you put it .
Can you repeat it cause I tried and sounded stupid and your terminology was mint.

Shaun the more aware and awake you become the more able your are to pull your self out of a fast moving river on to a rock (observer) in the middle of the flow the fast flowing river is the mass consciousness (a mass of people) and you my friend are upon one of these rocks these rocks are few and far between.

As you well know

You shout and ball but no one is listening all you can do you are doing Shaun plant as many seeds as you can.

I know exactly how you feel

Bless them my friend bless your brothers and sisters and let them be free to what ever there fate maybe

A small pray we all can use

He is /she is /they are/ I am human becoming help me/them to become for there highest and best good for all concerned
Old 10-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #142
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Hi everyone
Shaun, thanks so much for writing about your experience with your father. It's inspiring and helpful as my sister (the successful businesswoman) has decided after 7 years of little contact to visit us next month. Your you tube selection is likely to be more effective than anything her little sister says!

Rab, when we got home after meeting you all, W made a beautiful graphic of Lak'ech and stuck it up on his wall. That meeting really opened something for him., so thank you all.

I'm talking to as many people as I can, especially about compassion, community and creativity as ways to approach what's coming, as i don't want to add to fear - mine or anyone else's.

Even if this thread and PA generally have been a bit quieter, it's still hugely reassuring to know you're there.

love to all

Nice you are getting together with your sister I know things will go well for you both.

I have to heal a few wounds my self I already have healed I just have to tell them that I will soon.

The meet up was beneficial to us all we are no longer alone

Lak – ech my friends love
Old 10-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #143
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

DELPHI

So sorry if I am wrong and belated happy birthday if I am correct it was your birthday the day we all meet up was it not
Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #144
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
i feel like i'm butting into a conversation as i haven't posted since the first page, but i've always been here checking the chatter.

Great stuff with your dad Shaun. It's like letting a few tatties out of the sack we're all carrying on our backs.
It can be quite a burden when nobody wants to listen.

Although i had some success with a workmate yesterday. i told him all about the treasonus acts of 9\11 and 7\7.
But then i said i might be getting sucked into some fantasy world, as i was worried he might think i was off my head.
To my surprise he said, no no Paul, i think you're right.
I told him how we're all busy watching mindless drivel on the telebox to see what's going on around us.

I also had a surprise result a couple of weeks ago when i was working in a sheltered housing complex.
I started talking to the warden about my resent interests and she was keen to learn more. I told her i had this DVD called zeitgeist that would open her eyes, but i couldn't give her it as it belonged to someone else. So she brought through her laptop to the lounge and got the DVD from my van and left her watching it, as i had work to do.

When i returned about an hour later there was another warden and 3 carers sitting watching with her, all glued to the screen.
They all seemed to belive what they were seeing, but were probably a bit shocked.
Lets hope they tell others what they saw and sow some seeds themselves.

PEACE AND LOVE FROM PAUL
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:47 PM   #145
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Good post Paul.

Well I had another bizzar day -funny.
10am and the doors goes and its the Jehovas Witness's.
Honestly the minute he started talking I interupted him and invited the two older gents in for a coffee . It was raining and the chance to throw them a few curveballs ....
Rab lent me the Book of Enoch,it was sitting on the table.
We sat down and I asked him about the difference between being a Witness and Christianity and I he instanty said "God says..." and started reading a passage from his well worn Bible.
Every question was followed with the same pure factual format "God says.." and quote another Verse.
He realy knew his Bible(I dont even know which Bible)but he went straight to the passage every time it was impressive.
So decided to step up a gear and asked him if he had read the book Rab lent me " no "was his reply.
The perspective he projected was of aloofness regarding the book it was right infront of him and he never picked it up?
A scholar of God?
And he realy was but when it comes to viewing evidence outside of his Bible not interested.Dead sea scrolls ?Egyptian Book of the Dead?
Not interested.
I am reasonable at body lanuage and it was like I had just asked him to sign his house over .
His "poker face" was firmly on .
So i asked him about the nephilm.....
Explained about Nibiru.... was that cruel?
Showed him the giant skeletons on you tube -good tool.
The pair of them did not realy know what to do.
So they made there polite excuses and left me his card and a small book called "What does the Bible realy teach ?"

My "moral of the story" and my lesson for today, I believe has been -
Armed with a pamphlet and a Bible and thier Faith these two Honorable men give there time to saving people it takes a special kind of person to chap doors in the rain to help save non believers as best they knew how.
So it made me feel humble. -on reflection.
I was feeling chuffed about yesterdays meeting with my dad and after seing some "proffesional" bashers in action,confirms that there are lots of good people needing rescued -they knew it -we know it .
Going to do more ,after realizing that more of us will be "re-tunning" every day and night as we get closer thier ability and understanding increases, this means somone who would not listen today may listen tomorow.
Which is an interesting observation(socialy).
Old 10-31-2008, 02:34 AM   #146
AlbaTiVo
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all!

Just wanted you to know that your geographical influence reaches further than you think. As a Glasgow born and bred Scotsman who moved to the United States in 2000, I still keep a close eye on what is going on back home.

Keep the home fires burning as I have my passport at the ready

Steven
AlbaTiVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #147
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbaTiVo View Post
Hello all!

Just wanted you to know that your geographical influence reaches further than you think. As a Glasgow born and bred Scotsman who moved to the United States in 2000, I still keep a close eye on what is going on back home.

Keep the home fires burning as I have my passport at the ready

Steven
Good to have you here Steven
Chris
Old 10-31-2008, 07:19 PM   #148
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post
Hi everyone,
i feel like i'm butting into a conversation as i haven't posted since the first page, but i've always been here checking the chatter.

Great stuff with your dad Shaun. It's like letting a few tatties out of the sack we're all carrying on our backs.
It can be quite a burden when nobody wants to listen.

Although i had some success with a workmate yesterday. i told him all about the treasonus acts of 9\11 and 7\7.
But then i said i might be getting sucked into some fantasy world, as i was worried he might think i was off my head.
To my surprise he said, no no Paul, i think you're right.
I told him how we're all busy watching mindless drivel on the telebox to see what's going on around us.

I also had a surprise result a couple of weeks ago when i was working in a sheltered housing complex.
I started talking to the warden about my resent interests and she was keen to learn more. I told her i had this DVD called zeitgeist that would open her eyes, but i couldn't give her it as it belonged to someone else. So she brought through her laptop to the lounge and got the DVD from my van and left her watching it, as i had work to do.

When i returned about an hour later there was another warden and 3 carers sitting watching with her, all glued to the screen.
They all seemed to belive what they were seeing, but were probably a bit shocked.
Lets hope they tell others what they saw and sow some seeds themselves.

PEACE AND LOVE FROM PAUL
Its amazing what can happen Paul.
People are becoming ready to hear.

My favourite author is Eckhart Tolle, he has sold millions of spiritual books.
"The Power of Now" his first book was the number one best seller of all books on the New York Times best seller list -- thats cool.

The miracle is that now people are ready to read them.
If the books went out 20 years ago he would have been lucky to have sold a few thousand.

Keep doing what your doing, some will listen some will not.
Thats the way it is.

Best regards Chris
Old 11-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #149
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

Am getting a bit worried about our vacinations.
Front page of the Edinburgh Evening News on sat Nov 1 reads "A Pox On None of Our Houses".
To sum it up experts are puzzled as to why chicken poxs has vanished .
In a study of 750 kids there have been no cases since August 2007.
This is a problem as the kids "need" to be exposed in order to build up immunity.
As adults chicken pox can do considerable damage and can have complications like pneumonia and shingles.
The strange thing is the rest of Scotland has normal levels of kids with the pox and the Lothians have more cases of "third world" water-borne diseases than pox infected children.
Does this smell like problem - reaction - solution ?
Maybe not on its own but when we look at the new cervical cancer jags that Boots is now offering to 18-26 year olds -the same that is being pushed on schoolgirls 12 -13 ?
Then we see the reports that the yanks are being offered free flue jags at the same time as they vote.
So are they setting up another generation for a fall ?
This leads me to believe that the depopulisation/sterilisation may have begun ,barrium (not good for sperm) from the skies and targeting school girls ?
If vitamin c is going to be illegal in the E.U. as of January next year (2 months!) and the chemists are dishing out H5N1 in flu mists then its happening sooner rather than later.
Am I wrapped up in this new world order conspiracy?
Or have they really laid the foundations of depopulisation?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #150
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shaun
There is a lot to be aware of but not to be overly concerned about.
In that worry is useless as it creates toxins in the body which can cause dis--ease.

The sperm count has been dropping for at least thirty years.
Probably in animals too as we are loosing many from our Earth, they are becoming extinct. What is causing that I dont know.

I think that vacines should be refused and it is not good that young impressionable people are targeted by adverts ie young girls -- cervical cancer. The rate for this cancer dosent warrent encouraging " every" girl to have the vacine.

Interstingly my youngest son now 18 refused a vacine when he was in primary school. He was adament and his words were.

"I had one before I dident like it and im not having it now"

I have never taught him anything about spirituality he just knows, we have discussed it from time to time and he amazes me with the depth of his understanding.

Truth is I dont know if the vacines have a sinister purpose or just drug companies out to make as much profit as possible.

I think we have to use our own discression as to what we allow into our bodies in every respect.
For example many non organic foods have been subject to all kinds of unhealthy processes to make them grow, antibiotics being added in some cases.

Certainly you are making some very valid points Shaun and it is very true that our imune system need to be exposed tp various illnesses when we are young.

Look what happened when we and the Spaniards colonised North and South America, we took our illnesses with us and the native Americans were dropping dead left right a center because their immune system could not cope with these foreign illnesses.

Regards Chris