Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 01:02 AM   #1
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Failures of The New World Order

i read a lot about all the progress the nwo/ptb are making towards their objectives. link after link about how they are doing this or that. sometimes i think it would be great to read about their abject failures, you know have a thread where all of there losses can be summarized and reflected upon after reading about their endless 'progress' stories. anyone think this would be pleasant to read? i for one sure do!

i will start out with what i perceive to be one of their little failures, The Homeland Securiity Advisory System ( http://hewgill.com/threat/ ). This little creation, it was hoped, would help us american sheeple to better understand the 'seriousness' of the 'terrorist' threats we were at risk of actually experiencing it used to pop up frequently in the airports when first introduced and even then people either ignored it or laughed at it. now i dont even see it anymore in the airports... perhaps they have realized that this nonsense is not scaring the sheeple. well it seems that no americans i know of even remotely take this joke seriously and this balderdash has become the brunt of so many jokes. imho it is an abject failure in terms of its effectiveness as a scare tactic.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Failures of The New World Order

How about Global 2000?
It's now October 27th, 2008!
We still have 6.5 Billion people and growing.

DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:13 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The Y2K Hoax?

Remember how worked up we all got? Remember how it became the butt of jokes even before it was to happen?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it has a funny backlash to it that is for sure, I was sitting at an airport in OZ witnessing the Gestapo check in ritual etc, (you know where are da papers tripe), and a guy said "the only Terrorists are the Government", everyone broke out in laughter, I won't repeat other comments made after that on a forum like this but 9/11 & Bush + Cheney turd & co got a real flogging, very enlightening , anyways I think you get the idea, people are truly waking up to the fear game.

Last edited by mysticphoebos; 10-28-2008 at 11:34 AM.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote