Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #101
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

For me this says it all.
Hope it helps you too.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #102
mattmckill
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,
Read your last thread. Never a truer word spoken. Wise words that we should all take on board and practice.
Matt
mattmckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #103
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmckill View Post
Hi Chris,
Read your last thread. Never a truer word spoken. Wise words that we should all take on board and practice.
Matt
Thanks Matt.
Good on you.
Not many people can yet see that there is a different way but it worked for Ghandi and Nelson Mandella and no doubt others.

They were unarmed but the victory was great and profound.

Its a bit like Karate you are using the other persons strength to defeat them. Its not necessary to hit back as such to win, you exhaust them by not doing what they expect..

Spiritually its a form of right action.
Eck is saying that.

Its a question of balance.

Yes if some one is going to kill you dont stand there and say "Nothing can touch me go ahead"
Its taking appropriate action with out fear.

Total focus not being distracted is the way.
What exactly do we want to see happen?
Why focus on nything else?

The focused magnifying glass held in steady hand burns the paper.

Hope to meet you soon.

Chris
Old 10-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #104
Jebins
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to everyone. I'm new to this site so please forgive if I sound a bit 'clumsy'. I live in Lanark. Started sharing 2012 and Ascension info with family and friends. I think they are 'quietly concerned'..lol. It all feels real and right to me though so I'm running with it!!
The positive spiritual aspects to it all are my main focus though I feel there is going to be unimagined fear within my family and friends. I am sort of preparing myself in order stay calm for them during the final process. If anyone wants to chat or share stuff...please get in touch. I read Echarrt Tolle, David Wilcock and trust my own inner guidance. Cheers!
Jebins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #105
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebins View Post
Hello to everyone. I'm new to this site so please forgive if I sound a bit 'clumsy'. I live in Lanark. Started sharing 2012 and Ascension info with family and friends. I think they are 'quietly concerned'..lol. It all feels real and right to me though so I'm running with it!!
The positive spiritual aspects to it all are my main focus though I feel there is going to be unimagined fear within my family and friends. I am sort of preparing myself in order stay calm for them during the final process. If anyone wants to chat or share stuff...please get in touch. I read Echarrt Tolle, David Wilcock and trust my own inner guidance. Cheers!
Dont you let anybody put you off mate - follow the rabbit !
People are beginning to wake up and talk about these things and your in a movement of planetary frequency realignment toward love. And its inevitable.
Consider yourself a becon of realliity sending out love, when you watch your family get more wound up by their "perceived reallity" remind them of your perspective - laugh about the credit crunch to all who bleet and tell them the truth -it does not exist-its just another form of control-its fake!!
Be strong and consider yourself blessed that YOU are aware because its a very small percentage of the population that even care never mind comprehend.

We are having a get togther on the 19th of Oct if you would like to join us your more than welcome.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:57 PM   #106
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi one and all and my love

I have just received the postcode of the meeting place which is Carvery EH48 1LQ. This will help no end I look forward to meeting you all

Chris has also a beautiful retreat Loch Tay we can all consider for our next meet up if this could be arranged and a date if at all possible would be excellent. I will pm you all the web addy so you all can go look at this beautiful place

When we all meet up we need some sort of identification all will recognise can you imagine going round everyone you see asking are you ground crew.

Any suggestions my friends
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #107
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Dont you let anybody put you off mate - follow the rabbit !
People are beginning to wake up and talk about these things and your in a movement of planetary frequency realignment toward love. And its inevitable.
Consider yourself a becon of realliity sending out love, when you watch your family get more wound up by their "perceived reallity" remind them of your perspective - laugh about the credit crunch to all who bleet and tell them the truth -it does not exist-its just another form of control-its fake!!
Be strong and consider yourself blessed that YOU are aware because its a very small percentage of the population that even care never mind comprehend.

We are having a get togther on the 19th of Oct if you would like to join us your more than welcome.

Very well said Shaun short sweet and straight to the point from the heart to the heart

Love brother
Old 10-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #108
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
The Light of the World

by Eckhart Tolle
eckharttolle.com

When you are fully present and people around you manifest unconscious behavior, you won't feel the need to react to it, so you don't give it any reality. Your peace is so vast and deep that anything that is not peace disappears into it as if it had never existed. This breaks the karmic cycle of action and reaction. Animals, trees and owers will feel your peace and respond to it.

You teach through being, through demonstrating the peace of God. You become the "light of the world," an emanation of pure consciousness and so you eliminate suffering on the level of cause. You eliminate unconsciousness from the world.

This doesn't mean that you may not also teach through doing – for example, by pointing out how to dis-identify from the mind, recognize unconscious patterns within oneself and so on. But who you are is always a more vital teaching and a more powerful transformer of the world than what you say and more essential even than what you do.

Furthermore, to recognize the primacy of Being and thus work on the level of cause does not exclude the possibility that your compassion may simultaneously manifest on the level of doing, and in effect, by alleviating suffering whenever you come across it. When a hungry person asks you for bread and you have some, you will give it. But as you give the bread, even though your interaction may only be very brief, what really matters is this moment of shared Being, of which the bread is only a symbol. A deep healing takes place within it. In that moment, there is no giver, no receiver.

But there shouldn't be any hunger and starvation in the €rst place. How can we create a better world without tackling evils such as hunger and violence €rst?

All evils are the effect of unconsciousness. You can alleviate the effects of unconsciousness, but you cannot eliminate them unless you eliminate their cause. True change happens within, not without.

If you feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer. Otherwise, you will encounter frustration and despair. Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world's suffering is a bottomless pit. So don't let your compassion become one-sided.

Empathy with someone else's pain or lack and a desire to help must be balanced with a deeper realization of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain. Then let your peace ow into whatever you do and you will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously.

This also applies if you are supporting a movement designed to stop deeply unconscious humans from destroying themselves, each other and the planet, or from continuing to inict dreadful suffering on other sentient beings. Remember; just as you cannot €ght the darkness, so you cannot €ght unconsciousness. If you try to do so, the polar opposites will become strengthened and more deeply entrenched. You will become identi€ed with one of the polarities; you will create an "enemy" and so be drawn into unconsciousness yourself.

Raise awareness by disseminating information, or, at the very least, practise passive resistance. But make sure that you carry no resistance within, no hatred, no negativity. "Love your enemies," Jesus said, which, of course, means have no enemies.

Once you get involved in working on the level of effect, it is all too easy to lose yourself in it. Stay alert and very, very present. The causal level must remain your primary focus, the teaching of enlightenment your main purpose and peace your most precious gift to the world.

Adapted from The Power of Now, copyright 1999 by Eckhart Tolle. Reprinted with permission of New World Library, Novato, CA, 800-972-6657 (ext. 52).

Chris absolutely beautiful words a truer word never spoken

Love
Old 10-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #109
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys....

Been travelling for a few days, so good to catch up with your posts tonight, and I too totally resonate with the words quoted above....

Love to you all and hope to see you on the 19th. How are we going to identify ourselves? Angel
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #110
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

on the 19th. How are we going to identify ourselves? Angel

I was hoping for some ideas on this one too.

Help from any one?

Identifying ourselves to each other?

As greybeards suggested when we first met a pink carnation and a copy of the London times under our arm lol

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Rab

Last edited by firstfruit; 10-13-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:16 AM   #111
hekura

...I have been compelled to review all of the posts in this thread. I will be honored to join you, but I will need to be represented for this meeting. Through my associate, who has already committed to this event...I offer everything I have, towards this "quickening" of spirit, within Scotland. Although I am of far-removed, and distinct origin...I expect that my pure intention will weave with the collective intent which has been expressed here.

I am very excited to begin the process of discovering the potential which fills our part of the world.

Love
Old 10-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #112
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

The I.D question.
When you go in the carvery just ask for Shaun at the bar ,I will leave instructions - allthough we could have a laugh if we went with the carnation idea especially if theres a wedding in the hotel next door.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #113
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Hekura my freind

Your kind words of encouragement and support will be well received within the group, you are welcome in body, mind or spirit, your thoughts your energy your intent what more can be truly give than this and gifted. Freely given to us thank you blessed are those of a free heart.

We are all brothers and sisters all of the same origin and spirit no separation but what is imposed.

It’s the imposed the umbrella of deception we intend to change is it not brothers and sisters.

Smile and manifest love harmony and joy
Old 10-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #114
ramsay

hi all just wanted to introduce myself, im scott aka ramsay (obv!), live in glasgow these days, hope to get to know all fellow scottish ground crew in time.
background, a number of years in the military, nowadays i live a more mundane but rewarding life lol

cheers

ramsay
Old 10-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #115
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The I.D question.
When you go in the carvery just ask for Shaun at the bar ,I will leave instructions - allthough we could have a laugh if we went with the carnation idea especially if theres a wedding in the hotel next door.

That’s what we can do well done Shaun good one.

Sorted
Old 10-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #116
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsay View Post
hi all just wanted to introduce myself, im scott aka ramsay (obv!), live in glasgow these days, hope to get to know all fellow scottish ground crew in time.
background, a number of years in the military, nowadays i live a more mundane but rewarding life lol

cheers

ramsay

Hi Scott

Welcome brother mundane yes but not for long be of a creative heart in the destruction that surrounds you.

love
Old 10-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #117
ramsay

thanks bro, yeah mundane it may be, but far better.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #118
hekura

firstfruit:

Your welcome is felt across continents. It is so very fun to realize that the illusion of time and space is coming unbound, as well....even though there is work at hand. My joy has always been in the doing.

I will definitely be with my other, there. I look forward to meeting you.

Please feel free to communicate your availability.

Love
Old 10-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #119
JohnDenver: Time
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

I've not been online much lately so just catching up with all the recent posts. Unfortunately I won't make the meet this Sunday - but hope to make the next one.

Anyways just wanted to wish you all the best and hope the meet goes well.

Enjoy
JohnDenver: Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #120
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Tomorows Meet 19.10.08

12 o'clock at the Bathgate Toby Carvery
We will meet there have lunch then to the house so we can have a chat.
When you go in I will be at the bar ask for Shaun I will inform the staff.
If your held up or running late or lost call me 07894538999.
It would be handy if I could have final numbers to ask for the right table /area.The foods ok nice and cheep under £10.
If you could send me a text and confirm the numbers in you party it would make my life easier.
All welcome
Shaun.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #121
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Food security food experts speak at major seminar FINDHORN

(I Hope everyone has a good meet tomorrow, )
I am on this mailing list and thought this might be of interest to some folk, so passing it on.
Not sure if I will be able to attend yet though.
Food Security: a Bioregional Response
A UNITAR Training Seminar

20-21 November, 2008
Findhorn Ecovillage, Forres, Scotland

FOOD EXPERTS TO SPEAK AT MAJOR SEMINAR

BOOK NOW - FOR 1 or 2 DAYS

This seminar brings together those with an interest in exploring the benefits of bioregional food systems.

Come along to learn what can be grown in Scotland and how this will be affected by climate change and the rising price of oil. Find out how the
involvement of local communities can contribute to food security and hear about a range of locally-based food distribution schemes.

Click here for full programme:
http://www.cifalfindhorn.org

Speakers include senior figures from The Soil Association Scotland, the leading environmental charity which promotes sustainable organic farming and The Scottish Allotments and Gardens Society which protects and promotes allotments, as well as preserving skills in gardening.

Keynote speaker, Richard Lochhead, MSP, will discuss the Scottish Government‚s National Food Policy. In addition there will be presentations
by the public sector and organisations such as The Slow Food UK Movement, Sustain and Scotland‚s Farmers‚ Markets.

Participants will also experience Findhorn‚s community supported agriculture scheme, EarthShare. Since adopting its organic and biodynamic farming methods in 1994, production has expanded threefold and today it provides
more than 70% of the community's fresh food requirements.

Book on-line at
https://www.findhorn.info/cifal_food_security.php

Unitar (United Nations Institute of Training and Research Associated Training Centre) Seminar in partnership with The Soil Association Scotland,
Scottish Allotments and Gardens Society and The Cairngorms National Park Authority. Supported by Natural Scotland and The Scottish Government.

Visit http://www.cifalfindhorn.org or email cifalfindhorn@findhorn.org

CIFAL Findhorn: Company Limited by Guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No. SC 309031. Scottish Charity No. SC 037597.
Registered Office: The Park, Findhorn, Forres, Scotland. IV36 3TZ.
UNITAR Associated Training Centre
http://www.cifalfindhorn.org
Hope tomorrow goes well for all of you.
Peace
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #122
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tomorows Meet 19.10.08

12 o'clock at the Bathgate Toby Carvery
We will meet there have lunch then to the house so we can have a chat.
When you go in I will be at the bar ask for Shaun I will inform the staff.
If your held up or running late or lost call me 07894538999.
It would be handy if I could have final numbers to ask for the right table /area.The foods ok nice and cheep under £10.
If you could send me a text and confirm the numbers in you party it would make my life easier.
All welcome
Shaun.

Hi one and all

I cant wait for tomorrow I hope you all make it please would sol give me a pm just to be sure you can make it .I hope you don’t mind sol but Chris called me Thursday to say he had a cold he was hoping it would be gone for Sunday I honestly hope its gone too. Anyway sol I hope you don’t mind but if it’s only me and you my friend £25 each is this ok.

Good to see you organized Shaun
Old 10-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #123
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsay View Post
thanks bro, yeah mundane it may be, but far better.

ramsay

Sorry its way late I understand my friend well done
Old 10-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #124
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Following Shamanka's post re bioregional food, there's also an expensive beautiful and informative book , FLORA CELTICA:Plants and People in Scotlandby William Milliken and Sam Bridgewater published by Birlinn in 2004 ISBN 1 84158 303 0. it "documents the evolving relationship between the Scots and their environment from the Stone Age to the present day." Its chapters cover food drink animal fodder building heating dyeing symbolism and folklore and more besides.
I'll try to remember to bring it tomorrow.
Which reminds me, hope you read this Shaun as I don't have a mobile, there's three of us coming tomorrow.
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #125
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/dcannon.htm
Hi guys
Sorry I missed meeting you.
This is a good video featuring a Hypnotherapist.
Its very positive.
Chris