Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default War is Over

...if you want it.



This is an updated image of the old poster that Yoko and John did together. These will be seen on new york cabs , very soon.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Peace Wins.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brightest Light View Post
very wise words from a very wise lady
Thank you, for your kind words.

This kind of artist ....activist...inspires me.

it is a pleasure to share her , here.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: War is Over

Ono gives me the creeps
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #5
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Ono gives me the creeps
Why?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny View Post
ono gives me the creeps
yoko?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: War is Over

Something not quite right about her. I watched her on tele a few weeks ago and didn't like her vibe. I don't think John should have married her
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: War is Over

I have my own opinion of her too she is not the same person John married she has changed on several fronts it seems
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #9
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: War is Over

oh please, yoko oh-no thinks the Georgia Guidestones are something everyone should go see, heed, and later presumably drop by her Koolaid stand after visiting. Yoko is a BIG bread head and was very manipulative to John, when she was sick of him she sent him off to some woman she more or less procurred , later to decide she wanted him back in her web , just as he was about to break free. A black widow is how I see her.
no offense. It takes all kinds.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
oh please, yoko oh-no thinks the Georgia Guidestones are something everyone should go see, heed, and later presumably drop by her Koolaid stand after visiting. Yoko is a BIG bread head and was very manipulative to John, when she was sick of him she sent him off to some woman she more or less procurred , later to decide she wanted him back in her web , just as he was about to break free. A black widow is how I see her.
no offense. It takes all kinds.
Perception is everything...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:29 AM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: War is Over

<sarcasm>So let's keep fighting over the personality of the messenger and forget all about the message, okay?</sarcasm>
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:31 AM   #12
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 97
Default Re: War is Over

No such thing as war? perhaps not meant to but, however, Ant's and Chimpanzees declare war on each other. Hell Ant's even make slaves out of their prisoners, isn't nature amazing.... brutal and horrific at its purest but still amazing!
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: War is Over

Some one told her she could sing, she can't
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #14
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
<sarcasm>So let's keep fighting over the personality of the messenger and forget all about the message, okay?</sarcasm>
Sarcasm or not....Your point is very well made.

i perceive it as weakness to attact the messenger instead if the message...

By weakness, i mean in the debate...not a personal weakness..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:41 PM   #15
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
No such thing as war? perhaps not meant to but, however, Ant's and Chimpanzees declare war on each other. Hell Ant's even make slaves out of their prisoners, isn't nature amazing.... brutal and horrific at its purest but still amazing!
Great point! Though may i suggest that when "war" is apparent in nature, it is very well balanced (positive negative energy)

Nature understands that balance...understands where and how to apply negative so that it balances with the positive.

Perhaps we should change the term when applied to nature? any suggestions?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #16
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Some one told her she could sing, she can't
Ok, i agree, the tones in her voice are not pleasing...

i grew up in a musical family, and though not born with a good voice, i enjoyed hours and hours of harmonizing with family and friends...

i have a personal theory on one of the reasons humans sing...

i gather that when early Man would hum... it "felt good " . the vibrations of the skull, the oxygen levels etc.... it was a pleasant thing to do...

Ever listen to throat singing done by Inuits in Canada? (worth a Google search if you havent). \Not something i could listen to for hours but...wow!

I still truly enjoy singing...it brings happiness to my heart... even though it might hurt other peoples ear...

Look at the success of karaoke?

Yoko..truly enjoys what she does...even if others do not...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: War is Over

I think it's actually quite important to look at the messenger , after all who do they work for? Especially when they are highly recommending the Georgia Guidestones , I mean ," let humans not be a cancer on the earth"?

jeeze, this woman is seriously rich, and how did she ( or anyone) get that way? She is renowned as a very hard nosed business woman and you can bet if need be she would have already bought a spot in the underground bunkers should " they " decide to more diligently rid the earth of human cancer = US.

The only way to get rid of war is for humans to face their shadows, and that is why all the new age peace and love talk in the world will not do it, it's too fear based .
Know thyself, warts and all. All this obsession with light, it needs to be turned on the darkness within our OWN psyches, we don't need Yoko for that .

Here is a good talk for people wanting to further explore the shadow , the human condition and why there is war. War is not over just because Yoko says so , it's actually going to take some inner work and that takes real courage , a new age fluffy plaster or poster is not going to do it.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-091217.php
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I think it's actually quite important to look at the messenger , after all who do they work for? Especially when they are highly recommending the Georgia Guidestones , I mean ," let humans not be a cancer on the earth"?

jeeze, this woman is seriously rich, and how did she ( or anyone) get that way? She is renowned as a very hard nosed business woman and you can bet if need be she would have already bought a spot in the underground bunkers should " they " decide to more diligently rid the earth of human cancer = US.

The only way to get rid of war is for humans to face their shadows, and that is why all the new age peace and love talk in the world will not do it, it's too fear based .
Know thyself, warts and all. All this obsession with light, it needs to be turned on the darkness within our OWN psyches, we don't need Yoko for that .

Here is a good talk for people wanting to further explore the shadow , the human condition and why there is war. War is not over just because Yoko says so , it's actually going to take some inner work and that takes real courage , a new age fluffy plaster or poster is not going to do it.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-091217.php
Ok...some very good points there...

i will give them weight because i wish to continue this discussion with you..but please know that i feel you did not need to open your comment with insults...it IS possible to discuss the messanger WITHOUT personal attacks... and know that if your attacks were to be generated at myself or anyone else presnt...i would NOT give your points any weight at all...

that said...

Yes, you are right.."look at the messgenger"... anaylyse perhaps the intent, and the motivation... but who they work for? ..hmm not everything is a conspiracy but i can see where perhaps that would be important..


Being rich these days is almost equated with being a "cancer" on society. Judging rich peoples actions as evil is commonplace... Angelina Jolie is an example...we are all humans...right?

why all the new age peace and love talk in the world will not do it


"do it"? what do you mean by it? end war?

Visualization, is what that poster encourages...new age or not...it works...and you know this very well, dont you.


Imagine if everyone believed that war was over?

*celine laughs* quite the fantasy huh?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #19
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #20
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #21
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: within my heart
Posts: 1,209
Unhappy Re: War is Over




unknown soldier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CHayV-V32E


The Times They Are A-Changin'

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'.
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

bob dylan

Copyright ©1963; renewed 1991 Special Rider Music
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #22
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: War is Over

you see a personal attack, I see your shadow. Not everything has to be kittens and rainbows.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #23
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
you see a personal attack, I see your shadow. Not everything has to be kittens and rainbows.


my shadow is very obedient...


Everything doesnt have to be demons and acid rain....

try to look past your preconceived notions...and feel the passion
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #24
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
...if you want it.



This is an updated image of the old poster that Yoko and John did together. These will be seen on new york cabs , very soon.
quite altruistic, but that doesn´t change things. Never will such a thing change a thing. Quite pathetic, indeed.

Btw, Yoko looks creepy to me, a dark being somehow, lol. Her eyes, are like a wolf disguised in sheep clothes.... never liked that woman.

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-30-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #25
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
quite altruistic, but that doesn´t change things. Never will such a thing change a thing.
Never? wow...You are sure? i am not so sure...

Perception is everything...

Words DO have power.

Change requires many variables (action, reaction etc)...one of which is Believing... in change...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon