Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #26
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Water Distillation

My thread on water 70%+ has info on energising the water and links which explain it with audio and video. Any useful links I've missed please post them there and I'll add them to the 1st post. I'm just trying to get all the information together so people can make up their own minds.

I now have a MINI CLASSIC II distiller. Bought because all the parts are serviceable my mum just got a Waterwise 4000 which was half the price and seems easier to use she says (but is non serviceable). I also plan to reenergise the water.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #27
Electura
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone recommend a good whole house filter system that removes fluoride??
Electura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #28
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Have a look there they mite be able to help you
http://www.freshwaterfilter.com/cate...Filter_Systems
I bought a fluoride filter from them for my gravity system, maybe they do whole house one
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #29
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi SuperManny,

I am currently working on getting water distilled from seawater using solar power and/or condensing it from the air.

I guess I will meet the same problems you encountered ...
Can you elaborate a little more on how to 'enrich' the water again ... ?
(crystals, minerals ... what is Slim Spurling's Harmonizer ?)
Hi Operator!
If you're working with distilled water, I'd say the most important thing is to add the minerals to it (or just take minerals in conjunction with it.) I'm not using any at present, so I couldn't recommend any specific brand, but if you just google "mineral drops" you'll find many good ones. Or you could also check your local health food store.

Probably the next easiest/simplest thing you can do is to keep a quartz crystal in the water. Clean it good first, using a stiff bristle brush if it has a lot of cracks and crevices, and then soak it in salt water for a day or so to remove the invisible impurities, and you're all set.

The Harmonizer was a bit of a splurge for me, because they're very expensive, so they're obviously not an option for everyone. It's primarily designed for clearing air pollution, but it works with water as well. I think the price is the same no matter where you get it, so if you do get one, I'd recommend getting it from somewhere like Drunvalo Melchizedek's "Spirit of Ma'at" simply because of the large number of excellent and free articles on the site. Here's a link.

Before I got it, I used my portable CD player with headphones, playing 'Holy Harmony' by Jonathon Goldman, with the headphones around the water pitcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
I already 'bless' and 'express my gratitude' before I put my bottles in the refrigerator ...
(It's too warm to drink otherwise)
Cheers
That's probably the MOST IMPORTANT part. Clear, focused intent is extremely powerful, and coupled with blessings and gratitude can be life-changing!

I can tell a distinct difference in the taste after I "enrich" it. It's hard to explain, but it tastes 'softer' somehow, while the untreated water tastes more 'metallic'.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #30
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks ... that was Super Manny

I have learned so much more the last 5 months ...

I just spoke with my neighbor, he has crystals. And I didn't realize mineral supplements came in fluid form too (only know the tablets).
I know Drunvalo, need to check out his website soon ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote