Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Who Built The Moon"

I am curious whether anyone has read any of the books by authors Christopher Knight and/or Alan Butler.

I have linked an article about their new book, Before the Pyramids: Cracking Archeologies Greatest Mysteries, a follow up to Who Built the Moon, below:
http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/KnightButler1.php

They propose some interesting theories regarding ancient mathmatical formulas and where they came from. I am not familiar with these authors and am hoping to get some feedback on their work.

Thanks,
El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Who Built The Moon"

Yes I have the Who Built The Moon book, although not any of their other collaborative works.

It is well worth reading, presents some astounding factual data that should be more recognized by people worldwide.

There is no extraterrestrial connections in this work however, it only deals with verifiable information from regular science.

So it is a bit 'dry' for my exotic taste but a worthy addition to your research library.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Also worth reading old paperback Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon by Don Wilson.

I own this book. It is definetely out of print. This is the type of stuff that gets swept under the carpet, so to speak. The most recent public presentation of such material has been done by Richard Hoagland. His "Mars' video presentations are good to look into. The "Hoagland's Mars vol 2" Video is almost entirely about the moon, and the strange features, and Monuments of this celestial body. There is solid evidence (and shadows) that prove that there are structures on the surface of the moon that are over 15 stories tall, and I'm talking about building stories! This book goes into detail about the anomalies of the moon, and the structures on the OUTSIDE are only one small tip of the iceburg. Books like these, that are out of print and rare, are secret gems. Their scarcity alone tell a story! But what is in this book is very worthy of looking into, even if it costs you an outrageous price, (and I'm not selling one here, so that isn't seller propaganda, I'm keeping my copy.) This book has secret information, in the light of massive evidence, still continues to be supressed from public acceptance. Get this book and tell a friend about what you read. There is definetely more to this life than we are taught. Real education is up to you. This kind of stuff isn't taught in the universities unfortunately.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
This kind of stuff isn't taught in the universities unfortunately
There is a reason why academia has banned all research into these things.

If you start letting the public know there are structures on the moon dating millions of years old, that there were previous epochs of advanced civilizations on earth, that stood with majesty long before we ever existed -- they're gonna have to start rewriting those text books all over again.

I think some of these anomalies could be extraterrestrial by nature, possibly even active, and there is a lot of strange characteristics to the moon which lend credence to the idea of it possibly being 'alive' per say, or even a massive spaceship artificial in origin. Strange fluorescence observed by the apollo astronauts, transient lunar phenomena observed by countless astronomers dating back at least two centuries and this is documented, not forgetting outgassing current and active, as well gravitational anomalies called mascons.

Aristarchus Crater, blue gem:

Credit: Clementine / NASA / USGS / NRL

Last edited by Majorion; 01-10-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
There is a reason why academia has banned all research into these things.

If you start letting the public know there are structures on the moon dating millions of years old, that there were previous epochs of advanced civilizations on earth, that stood with majesty long before we ever existed -- they're gonna have to start rewriting those text books all over again.
Yes Majorian spot on ...This is a big problem!! Where do they start... We have been fed all our lives with LIEs... And truth has been suppressed... Once you open the can of worms...no going back...

Anyway those books yo have all mentioned are superb reading...It will open your eyes BIG TIME...

some info here 5thElement that might be useful...
https://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6607

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
We have been fed all our lives with LIEs...
Yep.

And to make matters worse: "the lie is different at level"

So even the people feeding us the lies have been victims of those lies.

They have believed it, otherwise they wouldn't make such good actors on CNN.

Gotta love Hoagland
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

SiriArc wrote:

Also, Consider the John Lash / Gnostic Premise that the Earth<>Moon<>Sun<>System

Was Of Pleromic Design

And ‘happened’ INTO what is currently the archonic matrix / distortion.......
Quote:
This was a thought I had. The moon (and probably all the planets) would naturally take on an artificial tone since the Archons cannot create, but can only copy. It would be just like them to make it mathematically suspicious, as well.
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
lightnoise
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't read any of these books, but i have come across several similar & intersting types of theory's regarding this subject, posted around on various sites.
If my understanding & recall is correct : "All the planets" were artificially constructed by an advanced race of beings ( lvl 3 or higher ) & "towed" into thier current positions & Earth was terra-formed into a planet (prison) that could support human life.
Hoaglans conclusions i feel are very plausable, that a previous culture from Earth advanced enough to go out & colonise other planets.The "anomolous"
(love that word lol) things found could well be remnants of this ancient culture.
lightnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #9
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Yep.

And to make matters worse: "the lie is different at level"

So even the people feeding us the lies have been victims of those lies.

They have believed it, otherwise they wouldn't make such good actors on CNN.

Gotta love Hoagland
I do love Hoagland His video's and books.
I will look into these other sources - thanks to all!

Math is not my best friend so I wanted feedback before I delved into the somewhat painful series to know if it was worth it
El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote