Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Albert Venczel

It's late - and I just finished listening to this interview. Albert talked very fast - and it was difficult to grasp the specifics. He talked about remote viewing, Ingo Swan, free energy, remembering some actions taken between lives as a ghost, aliens, the devil, the war for the souls of humans, etc. This could all lead to some interesting discussions ...

January 28, 2010 P1: Albert Venczel

http://216.18.211.130/audio/2010-01-...venczel_p1.mp3
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
Sentinel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Albert Venczel

The problem for me Karen, or at least one of them is that when Kerry asked how old he is, he answered that he was born in 1972, but proceeded to take him some time to calculate out how old was.

Now math is not my strong point, but I know how old I am!!
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know how old I am..........oh wait, it reads 24. Damn!!! I Wish I didnt read that.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
rockdiamond
Avalon Senior Member

He'd have to be born in January for the 38 thing to work, there's an 11/12 chance that he's 37, doesn't seem to talk about time travel during this lifetime, that would explain having to calculate it, calculated it faster than I could.
rockdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
Sentinel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdiamond View Post
He'd have to be born in January for the 38 thing to work, there's an 11/12 chance that he's 37, doesn't seem to talk about time travel during this lifetime, that would explain having to calculate it, calculated it faster than I could.
The point being Rockdiamond that one ought not have to calculate how old one is!! UNLESS...!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

very interesting interview...and Albert is very convincing...And another source saying that 2012 will be just another year...

Last edited by burgundia; 01-31-2010 at 02:25 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

How was he convincing? He couldn't string two sentences together! He was stuttering all the way through and mixing everything. Kerry tried to get some specifics, but then he would just start talking fast again.

Maybe he was nervous, some people are shy and don't like talking in public. But that interview was terrible.

It is not even the case that I think he is lying or anything. I don't think he makes any sense at all. If he were a "psychic" he should be able to organize his thoughts in a coherent manner.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed View Post
How was he convincing? He couldn't string two sentences together! He was stuttering all the way through and mixing everything. Kerry tried to get some specifics, but then he would just start talking fast again.

Maybe he was nervous, some people are shy and don't like talking in public. But that interview was terrible.

It is not even the case that I think he is lying or anything. I don't think he makes any sense at all. If he were a "psychic" he should be able to organize his thoughts in a coherent manner.
This is your opinion of him , mine is different.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
Sentinel
Avalon Senior Member

I had no idea burgundia that this internet thingy was inter-galactically accessible!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
I had no idea burgundia that this internet thingy was inter-galactically accessible!
So now you have an idea...
Old 02-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #11
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

He sounds schizophrenic to me. That doesn't mean he's entirely crazy, I think schizophrenics see and hear different dimensions including lower astral, which is scary stuff. But it doesn't make them great witnesses for those of us with conventional brains.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
He sounds schizophrenic to me. That doesn't mean he's entirely crazy, I think schizophrenics see and hear different dimensions including lower astral, which is scary stuff. But it doesn't make them great witnesses for those of us with conventional brains.
Some of what he was saying in that interview overlaps with the stories of others...
Old 02-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Near the end of the interview Albert mentioned his Facebook page as a way to contact him. So I looked it up.

Yes, I noticed the strange hesitation when asked his age, but I can imagine there are people that don't go around thinking about their age often enough to spit it out on command. There have been a few instances where I couldn't remember my age and but could remember the year of birth and calculate from there. That constitutes no proof one way or the other about Albert, but merely something to consider.

http://www.facebook.com/apvenczel?v=...nfo&ref=search
Albert's birthdate listed as: October 18, 1972

Click on photos, and he has a couple there of himself/others.

Click on Boxes and he has a daily Bible verse.

The initial search within facebook turned up this page for an Albert Venczel
King City High School, King city, Ontario (ON)

Albert Venczel 1986-1990

http://www.classmates.com/directory/....jsp?org=16383

Click notes:

http://www.facebook.com/apvenczel?v=...856&ref=search
Foreknowledge of 9/11

Sat at 8:47am

9/11 IS THE WATERSHED MOMENT OF OUR TIME AND CAN BE USED AGAINST THEM

In 1990 I was employed at King Ranch Health Spa and Fitness Resort, during this period I had oppurtunity to discuss the events of 9/11 with the owner a One MURRAY KOFFLER who is the Business partner of MAURICE STRONG, They are involved with Shoppers Drug Mart, Four Seasons Hotel, Ontario Hydro and Now Mr. Strong is a principal stakeholder on the UN Climate Change Agenda.
In 1996 they hosted the secretive Bilderberger meeting at King Ranch, this is where the implementation and execution of 9/11 was planned, all the usual suspects where inside including but not limited to David Rockefeller, Henry Kissenger and other prominent politicians and business men.

Another Prominent Businessman who had foreknowledge of 9/11 well before it happened is FRANK STRONACH of MAGNA INTL. the AUTO PARTS company, he has direct access to President BILL CLINTON and told him on the golf course and at his private Horse Ranch ' The Meadows' This information was reported to the MOUNTIES and it was passed on to thier superiors. Rather than arresting the Pricnipals/Stakeholders inside the Bilderberger Meeting, RCMP/CSIS provided the outer perimeter of security at the KING RANCH, this is well documented by the TORONTO STAR and a YOUTUBE VIDEO which shows a Mountie in front of the KING RANCH keeping the reporters away.

What makes people happy is when they make their own decisions and have controll over their own lives/life, The real decisions are being made in the smokey back room by global elitists where the interests of Zionism are very well represented, they will hide behind their Judaism, I feel Mr. STRONG and Mr. KOFFLER should be held to accountability as to why they where hosting a BILDERBERGER Meeting on their Private Property, and just what was being discussed inside. I CAN unequivicollay state that MURRAY KOFFLER had foreknowledge of 9/11 and all the particulars in 1990 well before the tragic event happened.

Other than the above, Remote Viewers also had specific foreknowledge of the particulars of 9/11 Thirty (30) years before it happened, it was an unpreventable event as the information which was passed on in the intelligence community would be squashed by the people who wanted it to happen for their own reasons and vested interests.

The RCMP has the authority to reopen the investigation and reject the Official Story, Will Frank Stronach and Murray Koffler be willing to come forward with what they know ?
That remains to be seen but public pressure on what really happened is a good start. Feel free to use this information as you see fit are add to any of the names you may be aware of the more exposure it gets the more protection we have.

- Albert
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #14
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed View Post

TOTALLY. He was driving me nuts with his avoiding of questions! I felt like he didn't know exactly what he was talking about. It sounded like Kerry was getting irritated, too.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I personally know people who were not sure how old they were and had to count...