Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #26
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Show me one person who has read these books and spent a lot of time with them, that knows the reality, that humanity will indeed raise up our own planet and ALL LIFE ON IT (besides potentially the very most self centered) by connecting to the source within ourselves, and we will do it without ET interference / help.
These teachings are all about connecting to source and shaking off ET interference...but will ALL LIFE raise up? No. We are in a closed energy, vampiric system which tops out at 11.5 dimensions. The Freedom Teaching are a methodology to slide out of here, if that is your desire and you are willing to do the work. If not, then fine.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #27
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

If one does a little searching they can find some info relating to her taking off with people's money, predictions not coming true, unhappy former cult members etc;
What does anyone have to say about that? I like to put all the cards out on the table and go from there......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
These teachings are all about connecting to source and shaking off ET interference...but will ALL LIFE raise up? No. We are in a closed energy, vampiric system which tops out at 11.5 dimensions. The Freedom Teaching are a methodology to slide out of here, if that is your desire and you are willing to do the work. If not, then fine.

very nicely explained. I was just going to copy what I just read off another site that also relates to Anna's work

On Monday night, filmmaker, spiritual explorer, and scientist David Sereda talked about possible energy shifts coming around the time of 2012. By comparing the quantum universe (micro solar systems) to astronomical models, as well correlating Hopi prophecy, he's theorized there's going to be a massive energy shift, as our solar system crosses into another "galactic shell." After this shift, he believes the solar system will become lighter, both in weight and spiritual energy

So in a sense Anna is saying another reason of why we must higher our vibrational rythm. Anyhow it makes sense to me. You wont get this information out of the newspapers thats for sure.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #29
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
If one does a little searching they can find some info relating to her taking off with people's money, predictions not coming true, unhappy former cult members etc;
What does anyone have to say about that? I like to put all the cards out on the table and go from there......
1. I believe there was a canceled event in 2000 or 2001 that some people lost money on.
2. She doesn't make predictions. However, timelines and probable outcomes have changed many times over the last ten years. Just about any whistleblower on Camelot will confirm this.
3. It is not a cult. Anna is hardly a charismatic leader...she is shy and has accepted this speaker role out of duty, but it is not pleasant for her. She is simply offering these teachings and workshops for those of us who wish to pursue the study. Period.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras

I find it very interesting that you say that Anna Hayes says a pack of lies and you believe the pack of lies that since the 3 century self appointed "official" religions have forced humanity to have. As for arch angel michael, the bible itself does not mention the existence of ANY archangel... it only talks about angels as messengers, that is all

I guess that if you are saying that Anna Hayes lies you are going to explain to us how is it that you have arrived to such conclusions?

Saying that someone lies without proof or at least any logical deduction amounts to defamation...not very nice really

Fanaticism and victim consciousness is what keeps humanity trapped in a perpetual self destruction, what we need is logical research and understanding how creation happened, we need to remember who we are and where we came from...otherwise we fall victim of our own ignorace and fear

It seems that you are a follower of the I AM teachings, or "activity" as they call it, are you following the Summit Lighthouse teachings or the St Germain Foundation's green books?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #31
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

As I said I remain open to the info- however that doesn't mean I buy it hook , line and sinker.....

I found this- are there any correlations?

WHAT IS A CULT?

Every cult can be defined as a group having all of the following characteristics:

1. It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and retain its members.. Special privilege for the leader and members because of the “chosen” status.

2. It forms an elitist totalitarian society.. Exclusive membership and a 'you’ll miss out if you don’t get involved' mentality.

3. Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not accountable and has charisma

4. Divine instruction coming from a deity source, only given to that particular group usually through channeling or 'divine inspiration'.

5. It believes 'the end justifies the means' in order to solicit funds and recruit people

6. Channeled or divinely inspired messages to save / help mankind.

7. Groups can change / stop future cataclysmic (i.e. floods, earthquakes, etc) events .

8. Repetitious appeals /prayers/ incantations recited daily.

9. Group is usually named such as (i.e. Heavens Gate, Branch Davidians, The Core Council)

10. Initiates will receive protection from deities / alien races if they maintain membership in the group and do as instructed by the leader

11. Its wealth does not benefit its members or society

Due to the instinct for truth in human nature, absolute lies are not as effective as some people think. With half-truths and quarter-truths, on the other hand, you can make people believe almost anything.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-22-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #33
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
As I said I remain open to the info- however that doesn't mean I buy it hook , line and sinker.....

I found this- are there any correlations?

WHAT IS A CULT?

Every cult can be defined as a group having all of the following characteristics:

1. It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and retain its members.. Special privilege for the leader and members because of the “chosen” status.

2. It forms an elitist totalitarian society.. Exclusive membership and a 'you’ll miss out if you don’t get involved' mentality.

3. Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not accountable and has charisma

4. Divine instruction coming from a deity source, only given to that particular group usually through channeling or 'divine inspiration'.

5. It believes 'the end justifies the means' in order to solicit funds and recruit people

6. Channeled or divinely inspired messages to save / help mankind.

7. Groups can change / stop future cataclysmic (i.e. floods, earthquakes, etc) events .

8. Repetitious appeals /prayers/ incantations recited daily.

9. Group is usually named such as (i.e. Heavens Gate, Branch Davidians, The Core Council)

10. Initiates will receive protection from deities / alien races if they maintain membership in the group and do as instructed by the leader

11. Its wealth does not benefit its members or society

Due to the instinct for truth in human nature, absolute lies are not as effective as some people think. With half-truths and quarter-truths, on the other hand, you can make people believe almost anything.
Yes, clearly a few of those apply, like divine instruction. Mainstream Christianity meets most of them. I'm not buying any Nikes.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #34
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I guess none of you have really studied the work and have no experience with the workshops. What I say below is my personal impression with regard to Asha and Keylontic Sciences

To my knowledge Asha has never claimed that she is the only one receiving information from the Guardian Alliance in this planet. She has mentioned in many opportunities that the Guardian Alliance has other people which work and help them in this planet. She has said herself that she does not know those other people. It is my own understanding that it is the case and there are other people in direct contact with the Guardian Alliance

Asha has also said that the information once it is realeased in Earth's grids can be picked up by anybody that can do so. I myself have had the experience of picking up information that later on gets confirmed by a workshop or even the news. Of course, she is so much better at putting these thing together in a coherent way

There is no recruitment program, you get to them because one stumbles on their website or finds something, like a illegally uploaded video in youtube or because you feel the calling that comes from the inner planes

The azurite press is not elitist, everyone is treated equally well and with respect

There are no faith dogmas, all information is given and it is up to oneself to decide, there is no pressure at all because each one individually is responsible for its own evolution

No one solicites funds, donations etc. The workshops are not compulsory and even with the DVD's is up to the person whether they buy them or not. Unlike with other groups that force you to buy previous material with the Azuritepress there are no restrictions, you can buy the last DVD if that works for you or go to the last workshop should you choose. Whether you understand or not the information depends on your DNA activation really.

It does not promote "the end justify the means" doctrine... it is the opposite, utmos respect for the free will of others

It does not claim that can change the future of the planet, we have been told that the energies come to it whether we want them or not, they are part of the stellar activation cycle and the energetic war we are entangled in as Universe. We as conscious beings can help yes but it is a personal choice

Activations for the Indigos come the same way but I must say that it is easier to go through them if you have the techniques.

No protection is offered to anyone, each have to take responsibility whether they use techniques or not, no one expects anyone to do prayers etc, if you do them it is your choice and because there is an understanding of the benefits that may have in onself. All that is given is suggestions

In my experience these teachings actually reconect you in a safe way with parts of yourself and teachers that are beyond the 12 dimenssion.

I have been around for a while and have came across many cults in my quest for freedom, starting with the catholic chrurch, gnostics, scientology, st germain, archangel michael, light body studies, teosophy, lucis trust and many more, read gazilions of book, and spent countless hours watching videos in youtube and other sites; no one has been able to give answers to my questions except keylontic sciences. I make very good questions and always want to know all that can be known.

This is my personal experience and if I bother to share it is because I believe that if you know the truth it sets you free. I have enough love in my heart to desire the freedom I am enjoying for others, should they chose to explore this avenue, and it will be a pitty that those who have no knowledge missguide others that are seeking truth. All that we do and think in life has consequences for us in a positive or negative way

Keylontic sciences have change my life by pointing me in the direction in which I get freer and freer every day by learning how to be a conciouss creator myself and take responsibility for my creations and my energy fields

Well I have said my peace

Love
Old 12-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #35
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

It's good to see so many comments.

I found the information interesting because it presented an area of information that i've not seen before and was missing in my understanding. Each one needs to assess its usefulness and truth according to their own inner knowing and experience. It is always good to start with an unbiased view if one wants to see the Truth clearly.

/NS
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #36
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I guess none of you have really studied the work and have no experience with the workshops. What I say below is my personal impression with regard to Asha and Keylontic Sciences

To my knowledge Asha has never claimed that she is the only one receiving information from the Guardian Alliance in this planet. She has mentioned in many opportunities that the Guardian Alliance has other people which work and help them in this planet. She has said herself that she does not know those other people. It is my own understanding that it is the case and there are other people in direct contact with the Guardian Alliance

Asha has also said that the information once it is realeased in Earth's grids can be picked up by anybody that can do so. I myself have had the experience of picking up information that later on gets confirmed by a workshop or even the news. Of course, she is so much better at putting these thing together in a coherent way

There is no recruitment program, you get to them because one stumbles on their website or finds something, like a illegally uploaded video in youtube or because you feel the calling that comes from the inner planes

The azurite press is not elitist, everyone is treated equally well and with respect

There are no faith dogmas, all information is given and it is up to oneself to decide, there is no pressure at all because each one individually is responsible for its own evolution

No one solicites funds, donations etc. The workshops are not compulsory and even with the DVD's is up to the person whether they buy them or not. Unlike with other groups that force you to buy previous material with the Azuritepress there are no restrictions, you can buy the last DVD if that works for you or go to the last workshop should you choose. Whether you understand or not the information depends on your DNA activation really.

It does not promote "the end justify the means" doctrine... it is the opposite, utmos respect for the free will of others

It does not claim that can change the future of the planet, we have been told that the energies come to it whether we want them or not, they are part of the stellar activation cycle and the energetic war we are entangled in as Universe. We as conscious beings can help yes but it is a personal choice

Activations for the Indigos come the same way but I must say that it is easier to go through them if you have the techniques.

No protection is offered to anyone, each have to take responsibility whether they use techniques or not, no one expects anyone to do prayers etc, if you do them it is your choice and because there is an understanding of the benefits that may have in onself. All that is given is suggestions

In my experience these teachings actually reconect you in a safe way with parts of yourself and teachers that are beyond the 12 dimenssion.

I have been around for a while and have came across many cults in my quest for freedom, starting with the catholic chrurch, gnostics, scientology, st germain, archangel michael, light body studies, teosophy, lucis trust and many more, read gazilions of book, and spent countless hours watching videos in youtube and other sites; no one has been able to give answers to my questions except keylontic sciences. I make very good questions and always want to know all that can be known.

This is my personal experience and if I bother to share it is because I believe that if you know the truth it sets you free. I have enough love in my heart to desire the freedom I am enjoying for others, should they chose to explore this avenue, and it will be a pitty that those who have no knowledge missguide others that are seeking truth. All that we do and think in life has consequences for us in a positive or negative way

Keylontic sciences have change my life by pointing me in the direction in which I get freer and freer every day by learning how to be a conciouss creator myself and take responsibility for my creations and my energy fields

Well I have said my peace

Love
Thank you--and I do very much agree with your point of view. What I have found with the Freedom Teachings is ANSWERS.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #37
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

If at this stage in the game, this is where we are guided to be, and we are most definitely becoming more loving to our neighbors, becoming more consicous of our energy and creations, surrendering our own darkness and ego, and we are connecting to our own Divine spark within our hearts, then it really doesn't matter what materials were reading, because we're on the path of Oneness, the path of moving beyond the ego and into the reality of who we are as a Co-Creator with the infinite rather than a victim here in the matrix.

My personal discernment is very strong on this one, while I'm not suggesting Anna Hayes is herself a liar, I am suggesting that the ET's that abducted her and taught her this information have their own agenda's and illusions and that what is being taught is full of many untruths.

I am suggesting that this material is designed to in part trap us in the mental realm with a bunch of numbers, facts and figures that are not truth, and for many will hinder us from connecting to inner truth rather than helping us. That's my discernment.

Stardust, you asked me whether I am a follower of a couple of movements, the answer is no I'm not nor have I ever been.

I have connected to the reality of the Ascended Hosts, the spiritual realm beyond duality, the realm of Pure Being, where solutions will flow down to humanity here in the 3rd. After connecting to this reality, I have read some of the books from the I AM activity (from Guy Ballard) and Mark and Elizabeth Claire Prophet's books (ones from 1989 and prior), and I must say, there is infinitely more truth in those materials than in these teachings, as controversial as that may sound.

What I have personally learned on teh search for truth, is not to judge by outer appearances, rather to connect to the inner truths.

As someone in another thread pointed out, Saint Germain is cool, it's often those who talk the talk that are not representative of the inner message.

I have clearly seen how all organizations have been tainted by the duality consicousness, by the ego, by the darkness, and there is no organization or teaching that will enable someone to ascend or come up higher, rather it is an inner journey.

Opening chakras and DNA, will happen naturally at the right time for those that connect to the reality of unconditional love and move beyond the thinker and into their hearts.

Forcing the opening of chakras or activation of DNA is trying to take the kingdom of heaven by force, and it is the false way that will not lead to passing schoolroom earth. There is only one way to pass ~ Self realization and taking back our Power, realizing we've co-created this mess we find ourselves in and it's our job to fix it and bring abundance to it as things are meant to Be.

We'll do so, when we do the hard work on ourselves, and surrender our own darkness, shine the Light on our own unconsciousness and dwellers so that All is transformed into consciousness, into Light.

I do indeed find it to be backwards, very unhealthy teachings that the Elohim are aliens, that the Ascended Masters are 'collectives' of aliens and they are all basically fallen to one degree or another, so we have to connect to the "Guardians" which is simply another ET group that is involved in all this supposed stargate endless war nonesense, for our salvation.

I also choose to look beyond the story that the Vatican presented of Jesus, and into the inner Truth of his message: The kingdom of heaven / enlightenment is inside of you, at hand here and Now. Those who take up their cross (darkness, troubles etc), walk it up the hill of consciousness and surrender their ego on the cross as Jesus did, who give up the ghost, will Be reborn in consciousness as Jesus so often described and Be below all that they are above.

I understand it is too much of a stretch for many not to throw the Christ baby out with the bathwater when they learn that what churches who claim to represent his message are in fact teaching dis-empowerment and lies. However, I choose to take the Middle Way and seek the inner, esoteric truth that will set us Free, rather than the black and white approach.

I have no doubt whatsoever that beyond duality, beyond the wars and ET's and material realms, is the realms where we are truly from, what is referred to as Heaven here. In these higher realms of Pure Being, there is infinite diversity, there is no longer the illusion that war will solve problems, there are solutions for all of humanities problems, and there are the many cosmic conscious Beings, including the True Elohim, Archangels, and True Ascended Hosts who are the schoolroom teachers for planet Earth and the real reason why the many alien races (like I would suggest the Guardian group is), have not been able to show up here and mislead humanity into another billion years of slavery ~

Heaven is coming to Earth, Light is coming to Earth Now, and it will come through those who choose to BE!

We're all on the same team here I believe, we're here to help humanity through this transition, minimize the birth pains of a New Earth and allow the Light to shine on the darkness.

Truth is Love.

~ Espavo ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #38
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras... I have just completed reading the introductory chapters in Voyagers I wherein she explains how it is that she came into this knowledge. Perhaps you might read it for yourself!

It is all good for you to have questions, to wonder about how Ashayana arrived to where she is, but for you to write "that you are suggesting that her material is designed to in part trap us in the mental realm with a bunch of numbers, facts and figures that are not truth, and for many will hinder us from connecting to inner truth rather than helping us. That's my discernment" <<< that is not discernment because you have NOT READ any of her work to exercise the need for it.

You are stating things out of ignorance of her work. This topic is called: Anna Hayes Earth History. You taking the time to defend your own beliefs here is off topic.

I am very appreciative of those writing in here that have actual experience to offer. They are being very kind & giving to do so.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Moxie, just answering a question or two that was posed to me in this thread.

In fairness, Forums are public, not one sided. We should hear all sides of a story before making our own free will decision about what teachings we wish to accept as truth.

In fairness, although I've not read that book, I've read quite a bit of her teachings online, I've watched some of the movies, I've discussed opinions with those who consider themselves to be Hayes students and I'm sharing my discernment.

Here are some basic Truths that I believe Hayes material teaches very incorrectly on; I suggest:

Archangel Michael is indeed the reason the internet is still free and we are able to have this conversation. He is not a collective, rather he is Archangel Michael. The Ascended Hosts are not collectives, they are not aliens, and they were not created by aliens.

I find these teachings about AA Michael especially dangerous nefarious considering we are indeed headed for a time when people will need to connect to spiritual protection, which AA Michael is, to make it through these birth pains and protect ourselves from negative entities.

Jesus Christ was a Master that walked the planet (among others) and did let his body die on the cross, only to show up three days later and prove that there is no death for those who choose Life beyond the illusions of the carnal mind, the human ego. Hayes teachings say Jesus was a teacher, but he ran away from the cross and let some other guy die on the cross for him. Not in agreement on that one!

The Elohim are Suns, solar systems, builders of form, not aliens. They are Spiritual Beings in Oneness with All that IS and we are literally have our Being in their consciousness ~

Humanity is created by the spirit of the Elohim, by the breath of the Elohim, in the image of the Elohim.

We are also unconditional Love Beings in Oneness with our source.

We are spiritual Beings, created by unconditional Love spiritual Beings, who are not aliens, who do not have galactic bureaucracy's and who do not have wars over star gates.

Beyond all of these stargates, technical terms, and talk about 12 dimensions and the battles going on in them (which I suggest there are 6 material dimensions, each with pockets in them that some aliens choose to call dimensions ~ more on that here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16911), beyond all that duality, there is spiritual Truth that is Oneness, that is the Ascended Hosts and the Elohim, and our own Divine Spark, what some call the I AM within.

Realms where wars do not exist, UFOs are not required transportation, the spiritual Realms of Pure Being, I suggest that's where we need to connect to Now to bring forth solutions to the problems we are facing now.

I am suggesting the Guardian group working with Anna Hayes, is another ET group trying to get our attention so they get our energy rather than giving us the Truth that will set us free, and even if they did want to give us truth, they in their spaceships and fighting their endless wars do not have Truth themselves or they would not require spaceships, abductions, and technology to Be, or to communicate their message.

Regardless, to each his own and as we come into our heart center, we will find the Way to a New Earth.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-24-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:15 AM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When I first started reading what you wrote Chakras, I was quite impressed until you mention the vatican teachings and the story of Jesus

Can you tell me which stories of the Vatican you are discerning ? You are a very bright person that I'm sure have done much reading.

I have done so much reading in the last few years that my mind sometimes feels like exploding. I have had so many questions after listening to some vrey intelligent men & women that have studied for over 30 years. Of course you have to weed through the BS but you still end up with questions. One of mine was why were all these stories of Jesus so different ?

Anna's answer to me put all of it to rest. I resonate it so well that when I read what she had written.

I just want you to know that she doesnt claim that Jesus ran away and let another be crucified in his place. That is not at all what she wrote

Nothing she wrote changes my love for the one we call Jesus Christ and her words never insinuated that she had anything but high regards for Him herself

I am so happy that I am reading her work and that it resonates with me and I do feel that I am on the same path as others.

The vatican teachings have never been honest as far as I can tell. Its been nothing more than fear tactic and lies to keep us in line. Soon the world will know how and people will be running trying to find some other form of religion as far as they can from the teachings they give us. Thats a shame because people should realize that God is within all of us and we need not look outside ourself. That is what the man we know as Jesus came to tell us.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:23 AM   #41
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to these videos a few months ago and I did it several times (which is a great feat, trust me). After some pondering about all what she says, in my heart it was very clear: what's the use for soooo much information with all those numbers and names when you clearly can say the same in a much much understandable manner? I personally don't believe we need to know that 18'835.452 years ago the xxxxx race did this or that, when at the end and for all purposes saying 18 million it's more than enough?
What I'm trying to say is that somehow it sounds fake to me, NOBODY else so far has been able to determine how many years ago the pyramids were built and we are talking about some 12.000 to 30.000 years ago, not even when Atlantis was destroyed or the date of the Great Flood, how come she knows all those dates exactly when talking about million of years ago?
Now, I'm not saying her information is BS but being very honest I'd rather read Conversations with God several times that just one of her books, and the only reason I state that is because Conversations with God is clear, enlightening and very entertaining and her message is very complicated perhaps for a reason.
Well, I do respect what everybody says and thinks but this one didn't resonate with me.
I'm asking to somebody who has read the books to please comment how she says she got this information? I guess is from the ETs but which ones?
Thank you.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:42 AM   #42
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

It says that she was trained by the Melchizedek Cloister Priest of Ur.

She was trained by The Guardian Alliance which main task was to increase security in our Time Matrix when the Annu-Elohim fallen Angelic Legions created the Anunnaki race line 568 million years ago to destroy the Oraphin-Angelic Human lineage and reaces of the Emerald Covenant. Specializes in propagation of the Emerald Covenant and serves as the governing body of over 10 million Emerald Covenant Star League Nations within the 4 Densities of matter in our Time Matrix

The GA represents a smaller, specialized group, and primary task force, within a greater Guardian Organization called the Inter-dimensional Associations of Free Worlds IAFW created 568 million years ago after the Angelic Wars

All the Guardian races on Earth are considered Amenti races.

Some other members of the GA include:

The regal Lyran-Sirian Whites,
The Aethien
The Rhanthunkeana (Rhantia)
The Breneau - advance beings from the highest dimensional worlds
The Queventelliur
The Turaneusiams
Plus many others.

All of these are considered guardians and are truly here to help us against the Intruders.

I really don't have time for all that she puts in her book, but possibly others might. I happen to think there are some that it does mean something to.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:59 AM   #43
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

We all have buttons in our energy field. When they get pushed, we stop listening and shut down to any possible way of viewing things that is not in our current mental box.

For example, as soon as the word Jesus is used, people often shut down into black and white thinking, either his story is a total lie, or you are a fundamentalist christian.

Please note in my description above, I said I choose to look BEYOND the lies that the Vatican myth created around Jesus being the only son of god who is a blood sacrifice for humanity.

I choose to look at his inner message, what he actually said: that we have co-created our suffering by not heeding the still small voice within, and when we overcome the carnal mind, and are reborn in Oneness with the Father / Mother within we will bring the abundant Life back to Earth as it is meant to Be.

Maybe re-read what I said after that instead of letting the button Jesus or the word Vatican (which I'm saying corrupted Jesus true message from day 1) stop us from giving another point of a view a fair shake.

Now according to the other thread we have going on right now about this ladies teachings, in the Voyagers II book she says that there are a bunch of Jesus's, and the one that taught went and ran away with his girlfriend while the other poor guy who didn't teach got killed on the cross, not to resurect and prove there is no death.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=16748&page=2

She also says elsewhere that Jesus is from Sananda, which I suggest is about as crappy a new age movement lie as you can possibly get, Sananda the channeling crappy entity that is Ashtar's best buddy, and spent plenty of channellings back in the day about evacuating the earth etc.

Once again, I suggest that these ET races (who I would say their existence is dubious at best) and this dualistic mental story that this woman presents, while the part of us that likes science fiction may enjoy it, are not who we need to connect to now to help raise up our planet.

Rather I suggest that what is required is we need to do is connect to spiritual Truth from the Ascended realm, the realms of Pure BEing, the True Ascended Hosts who are in no way aliens, and connect to our own Divine spark within in order to raise up our planet at this time.

Heaven is coming to Earth through US, not through a bunch of ET's claiming to have the highest truth, when in reality, there just other students in the universe, often more trapped in their own deceptions than we are.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-24-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #44
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I understand what you meant regarding the Vatican

Under the direction of Azurites of the RA Confederacy, in 12 BC, the 12 level avatar, a pure Taran Turaneusiam - 1 soul essence was born outside of Bethlehem In a private residence to a Blue Flame Melchizekek-Hebrew Essene mother and a Blue Flame Melchizedek-Hibiru Cloister Essene father. It was NOT an Immaculate Conception, but rather orchestrated via traditional means through a couple chosen and prepared by the Priest of Ur. His mothers name was Jeudi, his father Joehius: both were leaders within the Blue Flame Melchizedek Essene sect. The child’s soul essence was born of the JU 2 Avatar SANANDO and the child was named Jesheua-Melchizedek (herein Jesheua-12_ who later became known as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph. The personages of Mary and Joseph were not the parents of this avatar child, they were the parents of a ninth-level-avatar soon to follow. Jesheua-12 was born to descendants of the house of Solomon, and taken in infancy into the custody of the Priest of Ur

In greater sense, Jesheua12 became the savior for the races, for thought his birth the Halls of Amenti could once again be opened.

Jeshewua-9 was married to Mary Magdalene and they had three children (he was the Elohim exiled Jeshewua ) they were sent to France to avoid political persecutions when he was 32 . Then the Elohim who had more or less brained washed another man named Annu-Melchizedek through a series of visions believed he was the true Jeshewua -9. He was the one crucified not either of the two true avatars This was to protect Jeshewua 9 and his family

The resurrection was holographic blue beam to continue to protect the identity of Jeshewua-9

Jesheua 12 had six daughters by six women and he had no part of their upbringing nor as a husband to any of their mothers The children were created through sacred procreative rites for the sole purpose of perpetuating the 12 strand DNA pattern within the human races. Descendants of these children became spread throughout various regions, some appearing within the French, Aristocracies, others within the Celtic, Egyptian and African generic lines. Of the six daughters, five of them survived to bring the 12 strand DNA lineage into the contemporary human gene pool. The lineage of Jeshewua 9s three children also prospered and spread throughout various nations to the present day. In his later years Jeshewua 9 travels to Tibet, where, with the help of the Elohim, he ascended out of matter in 47Ad to HU3 thought the portions of Tara morphogenetic field stored within the planetary core of Venus. (this ascension passage requires a tenth-strand DNA imprint and is thus not available to most humans, without direct assistance and DNA reconstruction by the Elohim, Azureites or other HU2 guardian groups

The teachings of Jesheua-12 were highly censored by Templar Melchizedeks who later came into polical-prominence and were kept alive through the secret mystery schools that evolved throughout Europe, Egypt, the Middle East and in certain parts of China and Indonesia. The teachings of Jesheua-12 were originally included in the manuscripts that became the Christian Bible, but were distorted or edited entirely at various times, to suit the needs of the power elite within the evolving political religious machines. Eventually the teachings were banned by the early Christian churches, for they disclosed the identity and tactics of the Elohim and other ET groups and told of the divisions within the Melchizedek Templar Creed. Very few of the original remnants of these teachings secretly preserved in France, that will one day be discovered The original teachings of Jeshewua 9 were also distorted and misrepresented by the same group

Jeshua -12 left through the Arc of Covenant at 39 years of age in 27 AD. He did not die, but rather bodily ascended to Tara, and has since evolved far beyond the confines of physical matter. The Arc of the Covenant was resealed within the UHF bands of D-3 following his ascension, awaiting the time when Earths grid rose high enough in vibration to allow for the return of the Sphere of Amenti, which was scheduled to occur before the mass ascension wave of 2017 AD The Azurite Council, Interdimensional Ass, of Free Worlds and their many supporters maintained

I really hope I do not get in trouble for putting all this out. This is exactly word for word of what she writes.

I dont see where Jesus ran away. I have read alot about the Melchizedek lineage which Jesus was associated with along with Princess Dianna and why she was killed carrying a Jewish baby.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:51 AM   #45
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i orig. put up some of her videos;
without actually watching them

however, someone flipped this to look at,
that is why, i never particpated in the thread

first ~ i think everything is a hybrid mix of one kind or another
and, there are many 'grail lines' NOT just one or two

however, the keywords (are interesting)

here's what she posted:
(as her definition)
in between the stars

1) Lyra-Sirius A Anuhazi (Elohei-Elohim Emarald Order Feline-Hominid)

2) Sirius B Azurite Yani (Elohei-Elohim Feline-Hominid, Seraphei Avian-hominid and Bra-ha-Rama Inyu Cetacean), and

3) Pleiadian Serres (Density-2 Seraphei Avian-hominid).

The Oraphim were seeded 568 million years ago on Density-3 Sirius B, Procyon, Orion-Mintaka and Gaia and Density-2 Sirius B, Pleiadian-Alcyone, Altair and Tara to begin creation of the Angelic Human lineage.

A group of Oraphin were further hybridized with the Azurite Yani race of Sirius B, to create the Maharaji lineage of Sirius B, the progenitors of the Christiac Maji-Indigo Child Grail Line on Earth.

One branch of the Maharaji Azurite-Oraphin human race line of Tara became the Mechizedek Cloister Priests of Ur Grail Line family, who became members of the Azurite Templar Security Team.

(Voyagers II – Page 266)

my comments

This sounds like a 'google keyword' bonanza

eXtreme labelling at its best - in fact, i don't think,
i've ever seen anyone utilise so many

why ???

well let's see

The Oraphim ~ i've never encounted

lyra - i have heard of

sirius -i have heard of, but normally sirius a/b or X

elohim - i have heard of / and, she created another new form of it

feline - i have heard of cat people

hominid - refers to a great ape / or an X box character

emarald orer - never heard of

Azurite - type of stone

Yani - never heard of , a singer yes, an et race ?

Seraphei ???

however Seraphim, lat. seraph[us], pl. seraphi[m]) is one of a class of celestial beings mentioned once in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh or Old Testament), ...
or just plain
Seraph

she spells hers different ~ why ???

Avian ? bird / however isn't that race called carian

Bra-ha-Rama ??? never heard of this (although it rings of ra) (and, other ancient words)

Inyu ~ sounds like something out of a game of Yu-Gi-Oh

Cetacean - i have heard of (whale/dolphin beings)

Pleiadian - i have heard of

Serres ~ never heard of this
but, Serres (Σέρρες) is a city , the capital of the prefecture Seres or Serrai (Greek : Νομός Σερρών Nomos Serron) located in east northeastern Macedonia .

doesn't mention sirius A / or sirius X

Procyon is(α CMi / α Canis Minoris / Alpha Canis Minoris) is the brightest star

Orion - heard of these

Mintaka ~ a hot star system
or, Mintaka Pass - aka Minteke Pass) (el. 4709 m./15450 ft.) is a mountain pass in the Karakorum Mountains, between Pakistan and Xinjiang in China

Gaia or mother earth

Pleiadian-Alcyone ~ brightest star / and, light library are here

Density-2 ???

Density-3 ???

i'd have to see; her idea of a density / or, a dimension
to make a comment, on that

Altair ~ know this star "The Flying Eagle"

Tara ~ which one ???

it's at this part, that, i got to laugh

is she trying to re_label or re_invent everything

so many of these long garbled names, etc.,

lead to her website ???

the keywords are really something else

and, on the same page

Maharaji lineage

progenitors of the Christiac Maji-Indigo Child Grail Line on Earth.

didn't we have one of those progenitor guys poke his head
into avalaon, and, depart rather quickly

and, then, this

Mechizedek Cloister Priests of Ur Grail Line family,
who became members of the Azurite Templar Security Team.

(Voyagers II – Page 266)

we are aware of these three orders

is - melz order
el - elohim order
ra - metatron order

got to say, it sure is an interesting google keyword
bonanza

what do the rest of you think ???

ps; i've NOT studied her work - so; i don't know about that

from the little i watched in the 1st video - she did seem quite aware/and, awake

and, even understood; i think, there can be 1 / 2 or 3 matriXes

i am curious

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-24-2009 at 06:56 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #46
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras

I have said my peace and don't intent to do a tit for tat but, I have read all the books of Guy Ballard and the Prophets (Church Universal and Triumphant) and also done all the material suggested by Keylontic Sciences up to sliders 5, which you don't know anything about yet

My informed opinion between the I AM activity, the Ballards, Mr. & Mrs. Prophet, Arch fallen angel Michael and Keylontic Sciences is a follows:

The difference between the first lot and Keylontic Sciences is that the I AM Activity and the Prophets Church books are based on the Metatronic daisy of dead sciences, based on the bi-veca that can not face and spark therefore can not create energy. It is a base 7 dimensions and not the natural 12. It totally excludes as "mystery" that we don't have to know cos it is privy of the monad, the fact that we are not only monads but avatars, dimensions 10 to 12, we are also Rishis and we have a family of consciousness that is beyond the 15 dimension which is the Kryst family

Of course the point of breaking was the monadic reversal that the fallen angels did to cut themselves off from the all oneness

It ignores the fact that Kryst or Krysthala is a word derived from the first sound of creation Ka-Ra-Ya-Sa-Ta-Ha-La

They promote seeking God and help outside of self worshipping deities and self proclaimed ascended masters which are "channeled" by Guy Ballard and Mr and Mrs Profet ONLY everyone else is WRONG and will burn in HELL

To those self proclaimed ascended masters the person has to do prayers and recitation all day long, just like any church (or worse) in order to reprogram them into thoughtless sheep

They condemn us as sinners in need of purification just like the church

Arch fallen angel Michel collective, are of the Anunnaki defender group created by the fallen Anu Elohim to destroy the Human Angels. There are no arch angels in the Bible and if you were aware of what they are doing to the planet with their turnstiles system you will run a mile...a million miles. The word Arch is related to arches of energy no divine status (How do I know, I now have partial re-incarnation memory and was there when it all happened)

I DONE all their suggested practices and THEY DONT WORK

They don't explain anything about anything, just patronize us by saying "do as you are told" we will sort it for you, how disempowering is that
They advise us to say I Am THAT ...outside yourself...giving your power away when we should be saying I AM THIS inside myself...small subtle difference but powerful indeed

We don't need more faked gods, we need to recognized we are all god, brothers and sisters that if we unite in our intention certainly can change the dark destiny that your deities a preparing for us

We can not be outside of god because we are inside it, that is the reason god is everywhere, in every partiki, partika, particum, keylonta, morphogenetic field, quarck etc. God is the substance of creation and not a man sitting on a chair sending thuntherbolts to us in punishment

To say that something is better than something else without taking the trouble of investigating it is rather irresponsible, specially when you are trying to dissuade people of exploring the material by putting a veil of ill intended disinformation You give no valid reasons other than you don't like ETs

When I started studying keylontic sciences my life changed, my body started to heal, I overcomed the fibromyalgia that plagued me since I started "Arch fallen angel Michael" and their cohorts practices, my financial situation improved and more than anything I am happy now, I am at peace now, I am whole now and don't have to bow and praise any one but myself...cos I am free now

Guess why, because I stopped giving my power and energy away. It is a no brainer

I know you are going to be angry with me (and perhaps many others, the truth normally makes you rather un-popular) and it will be all to easy to ignore you but, i am guided to do this for the sake of fairness to others and to say that the I AM activity, Mr. & Mrs. Prophet, self proclaimed ascended masters and arch fallen angel michael in my opinion are a total brainwash, specially with the constant repetition of their mantras....telling about programing...

The good news is that I found out that the damage can be reversed by much less effort with Keylontic Sciences unless you have gone full metatronic of course (in other words killed the god seed in you thymuss gland)

All that we do has consequences...this is a equal interchange of energy universe, there is free will but also a price to pay for every wrong choice that we make. That is the reason why we are in such a pittiful state of disempowerment...our very own wrong choices. God, i prefer to call it the All Oneness, does not punish anyone, who punish you is your own DNA by the distorssion that we create with our own wrong choices...even human sciences has discovered that, you can research Bruce Lipton

With love and my best wishes in this festival of lights for all

PS by the way Guy Ballard died, and Mrs Profet has Alzheimer...I guess their practices did not worked for them either...
Old 12-24-2009, 12:30 PM   #47
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Knowledge is freedom

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...ibilities.html

Introduction:
Part of the process of Spiritual Integration of our Higher Selves or Expansion of our Consciousness involves "re-programming" the way we think. Our thoughts create our reality and the life experience we have on the inside and the outside of us. The following Attitudes and Responsibilities, when embodied and "lived" will help to change our thought patterns. Thoughts that we simply take for granted because they are part of the programming we currently carry. Changing the thought patterns is actually changing the programming in the personal shields.

Twelve Attitudes of Mastery - Dance for Life 2002*

1. LOVE — Recognition of the TRUTH of the ALL-ONE-ness

2. GRACE —Allowing the ALL-ONE-ness to Be what IT IS regardless of whether it suits you. Living Perpetual Forgiveness.

3. GRATITUDE — Appreciating the ALL-ONE-ness; knowing your Alive-ness.

4. REVERENT - RESPECT— Acknowledging and giving to the ALL-ONE-ness.

5. RESPONSIBILITY — Co-Creating with, Serving and being able to Respond to
the ALL-ONE-ness.

6. TRUST — Knowing the Power and Love of the ALL-ONE-ness.

7. ACCOUNTABILITY — Being in a state of TRUTH with the ALL-ONE-ness.

8. IMPECCABILITY — Upholding and Protecting the ALL-ONE-ness.

9. MINDFULNESS — Loving, Nurturing, and Being Attentive to the ALL-ONE-ness.

10. FEARLESSNESS — Recognizing the Eternal Infinite Nature and Unconditional Love of the ALL-ONE-ness.

11. ENGAGED DETACHMENT — Permitting the ALL-ONE-ness to BE without assigning Critique, Condemnation or Value Judgment; understanding the IS-ness of and Validating the ALL-ONE-ness.

12. JOY — Choosing to BE the embodied ALL-ONE-ness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twelve Responsibilities of Mastery - Dance for Love 2002

Study the 12 Responsibilities of Mastery, make an affirmation meditation out of them, and try to make them your way of life.

SELF-ACTUALIZATION: Freedom from the "Victim-Victimizer Blame-Game" and willingness to be accountable for all perceivable manifestations as direct projections of intended learning from the personal Consciousness/DNA Template.

SELF-SOVEREIGNTY: Freedom from the need for approval from, or the need to rebel against any form of "external authority" through understanding that you, as a manifestation of the God Spirit, have the ability to create personal freedom without violating the spiritual rights of others and without allowing others to violate your spiritual rights of being.

SELF-CONTAINMENT: Taking personal responsibility for, and realizing that at all times, you are accountable for DIRECTING PERSONAL ENERGIES. There is no one or no thing that "upsets you" and thus justifies or validates ANY personal spiritual misuse of reaction, idea, intention or action. It is YOU who "upsets yourself" by allowing the emotional body to follow misperceptions of the mental body that tell you that your power lies outside of yourself. At any given moment, you can CHOOSE which words, associations and ideas you will use as the filters through which you interpret an event. "UPSET," "MAD," HURT" or any other category of labeling (conscious or subconscious) are all MENTAL BODY FILTERS that direct emotional and physical body function. The self contained individual recognizes that at all times, the freedom of interpretation exists, and thus a "negative" experience and its associated dis-harmonic energies of "upset" feelings can only exist as a personal interpretation of events. Accepting any less responsibility for the direction of personal energies will place you directly into the Victim-Victimizer "Blame Game," which can only take place among people who are placing their personal power and responsibility for manifestation onto externalized sources. Only you have the power to "upset yourself." Regardless of what others say or do, you are fully entitled to your own interpretation. No one or thing has the power to upset you unless you give this power away. Self containment comes when one recognizes that the direction of personal energies, whether physical, emotional, mental (ideas, beliefs, labels, interpretations), conscious or subconscious is an attainable level of personal mastery and exists as an implied responsibility that comes with the gift of free will choice. The more responsible you become, the greater freedom and personal empowerment you will know.

SELF-DISCIPLINE: Accepting responsibility for directing personal energies toward, rather than in opposition to, the outcomes you desire to experience. The physical, mental and emotional bodies have long been directed by the subconscious forces of the hidden "shadow," creating within us urges, reactions, thoughts, impulses, perceptions and feelings that often work counter to the life creations we desire to manifest. Part of spiritual mastery entails teaching ourselves to be consciously diligent in observing our own minds, emotions and physical body-talk, so that we may employ conscious redirection of subconscious shadow energies that run on "auto-pilot." If we learn to "catch ourselves" when "negative" thought patterns or emotions run through us, we can use that moment of recognition to reclaim this errant energy and consciously use the power of affirmative attitude, remedial word choice and direct energy re-direction to direct opposing energies of the Self into fulfillment of desired constructive, spiritually mature creations. It takes self discipline to become the "Lion Tamer" of the often roaring subconscious mind, but we do have the intrinsic power to help our subconscious shadow to evolve through loving but firm redirection, into a "cuddly lap cat" that will gladly join us in our constructive co-creations. Self-discipline emerges when we consistently remind ourselves to employ the "Spiritually Correct" thought, action or attitude, even if we don't "feel like it" when the shadow sneaks up from "down under." The shadow parts of Self surface so that we may see these parts of Self come to the conscious mind for healing. Through this process, the conscious mind itself can learn greater attributes of mastery.

SELF-LOVE: It is our own responsibility to love and nurture ourselves through the limitless gift of Divine Spirit that moves through us at every moment. Genuine love must come from within and can only be gained though genuine spiritual connection to the eternal God-self and its inherent connection to all creation. If we seek love "on the outside" in order to fulfill a personal loneliness or lack within, we enter relationships as "energy vampires." In doing this, we are seeking a substitute for our personal God-Source connection through tapping into the God-Source embodied within other people or beings. This is not "LOVE." It is "NEED." This implies the "LACK" of something essential, which in turn implies a limited personal connection to God-Source Universal Consciousness. Such lack cannot be filled by external "love." It can only be filled by recognizing the God within you, and thus recognizing that you are a living embodiment of absolute love. Once this is recognized, you will HAVE the greatest love of all, God Love. And from this Position of Divine Power, you can go into the world seeking those to whom you can give this love, rather than seeking those from whom you can "get" love. When love is approached through Self Love, the motivation is to give joyfully, knowing that anything you might need can be made manifest through the Love of the active God Source that you carry inside yourself. Self Love is a responsibility of spiritual maturity.

SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY: It is our absolute responsibility to choose to act with spiritual integrity at all times. There is no excuse to knowingly violate the spiritual rights of others, regardless of how poorly they may react to you. Spiritual Integrity requires that we begin to LOOK AT what we are REALLY doing in the way we live our lives. Do our eating habits violate the plant, animal or Earth kingdoms? Do our choices of words and actions show respect for other people and other life forms? Do we "play the survival of the fittest" lack-game to give ourselves an excuse for unethical behaviors in money matters, such as showing our silent rebellion against the government by trying to "cheat" on taxes, or by "showing up" a fellow employee at work to prove you are more worthy and thus more entitled to favor? Do you "tell people what they want to hear" in order to gain their approval and support, even if it is not fully true and does not reflect your personal needs or feelings? Do you try to "get others to do your share" as far as work or responsibilities? Do you use erroneous excuses such as race, gender, creed, academic or economic status to justify disrespectful, exploitative or unkind treatment of others? Spiritual Integrity requires that we take a good hard, frequent look at how we conduct our lives, to face the areas of activity in which we are performing in less than spiritually congruent ways and to employ active commitment and discipline to bring these areas of our lives into Spiritual Integrity. One does not "get through the gates of Heaven" (or anywhere else desirable) through using excuses for not employing genuine, not feigned, Spiritual Integrity. Cultivating spiritual integrity is a major responsibility on the path of spiritual mastery, and the way the universe works, you "can't leave home without it." This means that there is a biological reality of spiritual integrity that manifests chemically within the DNA as a result of that state and focus of consciousness. If you do not possess a sufficient amount of spiritual integrity in your consciousness, neither will your DNA Template. And though you might be able to "pull the wool over the eyes of others," your own biology will be eventually be your own task master. Passage through any stargate requires a sufficient amount of chemically encoded spiritual integrity of consciousness.

APPRECIATION: Our present society continually teaches us to "want more," "need more," "be more," "do more" etc. We are constantly influenced to perceive what is lacking in order to motivate us to buy more, work more, pay more taxes and be "good little consumer sheep." Very rarely do we stop to think about all that we DO have, beginning with the gift of Life and mental free will choice. Through this disoriented perceptual filter we can cultivate a ‘full-blown’ mutation of mental consciousness. In this mutated consciousness, we begin to believe that "we are entitled," that "someone OWES us" (GOD, the Universe, our parents, spouse, children, employer, government, etc....). Once we fall into this "You OWE me" mind trap, we set ourselves up for continuing self-created frustration, as we place unrealistic and untrue expectations upon life, others and ourselves. We can also often get mighty angry or hurt when we find the universe doesn't conform to our imagined "pictures." No one OWES us anything! If we feel we are "owed," then we are entertaining LACK CONSCIOUSNESS and a void within the Self is being recognized. If we give to another in order to RECEIVE for ourselves (such as do banks, and often parents, spouses or lovers), and the other does not "pay back" what we expected to receive, we may feel cheated, "taken advantage of," or "owed." In fact, these situations often emerge in our lives as lessons to teach us that giving should be done for the GIVING ALONE, and not for the expected return. If we give what we desire to give, for the joy of giving, we do not feel owed. If we live for the joy of living, without forcing our demands or expectations upon life, we will not feel that "life has short changed us!" It matters not what your neighbor possesses, because in comparing ourselves to each other to see how we "measure up" to each other, we are in effect, continually being distracted from seeing and utilizing the blessings that are our own. If we can work to cultivate the ability to APPRECIATE even the smallest of gifts, blessings and gestures, we will begin to create a life that is at least “half full” instead of “half empty.” In terms of universal physics, what you focus your attention upon expands, what you resist persists and what you do not give the energy of appreciation to will eventually de-manifest right out of your experience. When you approach the world through the chosen filter of genuine GIVING, you are in effect, being an “electrical transmitter,” sending energy out to the world around you. When you release electrical energy in this way, you become more “magnetic,” as the sending out of energy creates magnetic vortices within the Diodic Grid of your Kathara anatomy. The "magnetized" Diodic points then draw in more universal energy supply, at a higher frequency and quality than the expressed energy, to re-fill the energy void created by the "giving." When you approach the world with the attitude of "getting," this natural physics process becomes inverted. The more you try to "pull" energy from the outside world, the more your energy becomes "stuck" in the Diodic Grid as miasms. The miasms progressively reduce the quantity and lower the frequency of the natural energies you can internally draw from the universal supply. Giving, even in its simplest form of giving appreciation, keeps the natural energy flow moving. Whatever you give out will return to you amplified. This also works in reverse, however, and giving out a bad attitude of ego, arrogance and “garbage” will cause more of the same to flow your way. Appreciate what you have. LOVE IT, find perspectives through which the joy of it can be known, and know that in the act of genuine appreciation itself, you will set loose the powers of manifesting more of what you desire and less of the illusion of lack. The "Universe Owes Me" mind trip is one of the most powerful self-sabotage games in the world. Trade it in for consistent appreciation and your world will progressively expand to hold the reality of the things you most desire. If you feel put upon by the world, and resentful for having your desires unmet, YOU OWE YOURSELF SOMETHING! You owe yourself a greater understanding of the nature of creation and better use of your personal power within the life creation game. SAY THANK YOU to the GOD SOURCE more often…to help yourself remember what things you have to appreciate, and many more of the kind will be sent along your way.

PATIENCE: God Source has its own schedule! We can either acknowledge this intrinsic reality of manifestation and choose to work co-creatively with the God-Source within, trusting that together you and the universe will create the perfect "Divine Right Timing" (and if that isn't "Right NOW," there IS a very good reason for this), or you can let the ego-self try to force its will upon the intrinsic nature of time. If time does not cooperate with your expectations, you can "let that be OK, and trust in Divine Right Timing" or you can progressively frustrate yourself with attachment to the artificial time of clocks, and choose to believe that you cannot have what you desire just because it does not appear when you demand. If we learn to relax, and realize that most things we desire we can indeed achieve in Divine Right Time and Order, we can learn to work co-creatively with the consciousness of time. We will often then find that our lives will progressively better conform to our wishes, especially when we ask nicely rather than DEMAND, and also when we trust the universal God-Source to do its part in our co-creation. Patience is a virtue that reflects our comprehension of the nature of Universal Order.

KINDNESS: Like Respect (Dance for Life Attitude of Mastery #4), Kindness is a birthright, but one that is quite often overlooked and misunderstood. When we approach the world through genuine kindheartedness, sending love and respect to all of creation in honor of the God Force that lives within all things, we are, again, transmitting electrical energy of a higher frequency, that will follow the mechanics of universal physics to bring more of like kind back to us through universal back flow. Kindness is a gift we must first give to ourselves in order to have it to give to others. Kindness implies being conscientious and caring toward the needs, feelings and desires of both the self and others, and to express this concern and caring in action, attitude and intention. Give to yourself random acts of kindness, then pass along the gift to all who cross your way. Try being kind to the mean and grouchy neighbor and you may help them rediscover the ability to smile. When we treat all things with kindness, we demonstrate that we acknowledge their intrinsic value as manifestations of God Source, and you will often find God Source lovingly returns the favor.

CONSERVATION: Conservation is a form of respect and appreciation for God Source energy in all of its expressions, from conserving and protecting our natural resources, to being attentive to the needs of our bodies, to using the energies of our words and actions with gentle conservation by which we freely use what is needed, but not more. God Source continually recycles its energies for the rebirth of new expression. All is given freely, but no thing is valueless or wasted. Conservation demonstrates that we have respect and appreciation for the gift of creative energy that God Source has provided to us. As we learn to use this energy, in all its forms, with respect and clear intention, we will progressively fine tune our ability to create what we desire, and in this process assist all other beings to do the same. There is truth in the old saying "Waste Not, Want Not." If everything we perceive in our hologram of life is understood to be manifestations of God Source, we might all employ a bit more respect, appreciation and conservation toward the use and applications of the energies of the Divine.

COOPERATION/DIPLOMACY: Existence is and will always be a co-creative endeavor. We must be willing to allow other beings the fulfillment of their needs and desires if we hope to have our fulfillment known. Creating "Win-Win" situations and creating with the intention of GIVING genuinely are natural ways of being. We might not always agree with the intended creations of others, and we all have a right to our points of view. Diplomacy can be a bridge between forces of opposition, through which effective actions or decisions can be reached to mutually support each perspective. We can learn to agree to disagree respectfully, so the Spiritual Art of Co-operative Co-creation can progressively evolve to higher levels of expression.

SENSE: Learning to identify and appropriately apply both "Common Sense" and the "Uncommon Sense" of spiritual knowing will allow us to establish the greatest balance of energy expression within all aspects of our lives.

| Home | Product List | Introduction Info | More Info |

Copyright ©2009 A & A Deane, All Rights Reserved;
Part of the MCEO Freedom Teachings® Series
Web Creations: Tammy Hollenbaugh

Love
Old 12-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #48
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Coming back to read Stardust's posts when I get the time- am very interested in reading your posts Stardust as I have finished Angelic Realities last night (read the first 2 books already).......
Old 12-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #49
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hey to each his own. Stardust, you have at this time certainly chosen to put a lot of your own light behind Hayes teachings. I wish you well on your journey and I'm very happy to hear that you are over Fibromyalgia and connecting to your own Divine spark within. Besides the outer beliefs, it sounds like you and I stardust agree on many inner beliefs. And it is always best to focus on common ground rather than differences.

We should always remember, there is always More and whatever we think of as the highest truth right now, is simply not the highest truth or we would already be free (meaning no more limitations in the mater realm), and even then, there is always More. Attachment to beliefs is what keeps us in this matrix prison, ideally, we get back in the Divine flow of things where there is no attachment, only More.

I've said my piece about Hayes material, my discernment remains unchanged, I am not a supporter and I believe many of the outer teachings are false and black is white, up is down, backwards teachings. So I will leave it at that!

I believe what will get us where we need to go is unconditional Love, helping our neighbor and bringing forth solutions to our world by connecting to our own Divine spark within. We are divine Beings who simply must remember this reality by surrendering the pseudo self, surrender the human ego that is hiding our true Self.

Our chakras will open up and our DNA will change as we come more into the Self realization of who we are through Love of our neighbor and Oneness with the Divine spark within. I suggest forcing chakras open or dna changes through mechanical means before we have purified our consciousness is taking heaven by storm, and we'll never get there that way.

Here are two Websites that I suggest do indeed include many keys to mastery at this time and which I do support: www.askrealjesus.com and http://www.christsway.co.za/dletters.php

And Eckhart Tolle's teachings are bang on

All the best to those who are searching for higher truth at this important time. May the Truth of the Christ consciousness Be born in you and us All.

P.S. Someone mentioned the books "Conversations with God" above, while I do not believe it is perfect, I would also agree, those teachings can be beneficial as a stepping stone on the path.

P.P.S. Startdust, yes, I'm a big supporter of Bruce Lipton's work ~ ~ how do we change our DNA? By changing our consciousness.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-25-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #50
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Ms Hayes claims to talk about the biggest of big pictures. In a way she puts herself above all the divine beings in all universes of whatever sort. That can maybe make it extremely hard to pin down all the points at which I suggest she is flat-out wrong. But it seems to me I’ve never come across an author before with “information” that I know to be always false at every tiny point where I claim I do just happen to know the truth or the facts.

For instance, she apparently believes that a blue ray can be destructive. Here we’re talking about blue energy that’s not physical blue light, but in a higher density than third. Anybody familiar with blue rays in detail from their own actual experience will know that such a ray is anything but destructive, to put it mildly. Indeed, such a ray invariably begins to appear within and connect with an individual person’s fourth-density and fifth-density bodies more and more the more that person evolves spiritually.

Another of many examples I could give is her account of higher dimensions. As far as I can understand, she claims that the way you get from, say, three dimensions to four is by finding a direction (of rotation) that’s orthogonal (perpendicular) to all the three-dimensional directions (i.e., to height, breadth and width). Although this is mathematically correct, such a world with four dimensions isn’t what most people on this site mean when they refer to “fourth density”. In fact, I have very clear memories of a past lifetime (or a past lifetime-imprint) in a physical, third-density world where there were at least six dimensions instead of three as in ours. But it was still very much third density. The first time I recalled parts of that lifetime, I kept replaying pictures of the “motor” vehicles everybody seemed to travel in. I kept replaying them because with my habit of looking at a third density physical world in three-dimensional terms, it seemed to me that whenever I saw that I or somebody else entered one of these vehicles, they would proceed to get flattened. Flattened to the point of becoming infinitely thin, and crushed to death, it momentarily seemed to me. But on arrival at their destination, a person would simply “un-flatten” as they climbed out of their vehicle. So, it seems clear to me that Ms Hayes’ concept of a “twelfth density world” is what I would call a third-density world that just happens to have twelve mathematical dimensions of physical space where ours has three. Not the same thing at all.

I’m amazed and horrified to think that so many people, apparently, just blindly believe that what Ms Hayes is true, or that it has some major connection to reality. One part of liberation involves becoming able to readily admit it when you just don’t know whether something is true – and not forming any opinion at all about it that's based on inadequate “information”.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote