Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Building Your Own UFO

Hi Everyone!

I'm very excited about this forum...and also very optimistic about the way humanity seems to be waking up...hopefully this pushes more individuals in the right direction.

I'm starting this thread to talk about the reality of Anti-Gravity and/or Time Dilation technology that is within our reach. Anyone who has any information about technology related to this topic please post on here. Also, I would like to point everyone in the direction of two websites made by a friend of mine.

http://www.cropcircleship.com
http://www.code144.com

I look forward to reading any and all posts that show up on here!

Mahalo!
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Building Your Own UFO

Let's kick this off with a little bit of background info on inventors, scientists, and other people who have had some positive results in this avenue.

John Searl - Maybe true, maybe not....anyone have any input?

Stan Deyo - Again...I'm not sure but I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Nikola Romanski
- This guy is pure genius in my opinion.

Otis Carr
- Anyone?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicemonk View Post
Let's kick this off with a little bit of background info on inventors, scientists, and other people who have had some positive results in this avenue.

Nikola Romanski

Otis Carr
- Anyone?
Input on profesor Searl I watched these videos on youtube and this man has hit the nail on the head and it conforms to basic physics.
His generator is pure genious a central ring where the frequency is controled which makes rollers float around the outside of it but as they roll they generate more power.Therefore if you add more rollers (which fall into exact patterns)you get more power.
This power when spinning at set frequencies produce its own gravitational field! so theoreticaly you could fly to the moon on a car battery as you would generate the power as you went.
After watching all the avaiable videos on Searl it seems his problem is the cost of build- the rollers and rings needed to be manufactuered exactly and even then some worked and some did not.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #4
snakeappletree

there was a guy Kosol who was doing an international r&d project for anti~gav type drive, I dont know if its still available online because they had a lot of flack from the wrong sort of interested parties.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:11 AM   #5
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by novicemonk; 09-14-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:13 AM   #6
Nikola

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeappletree View Post
there was a guy Kosol who was doing an international r&d project for anti~gav type drive, I dont know if its still available online because they had a lot of flack from the wrong sort of interested parties.
I haven't heard from Kosol Ouch in about a year and a half. It seemed difficult for him to calm down and accept the ideas of others. He did become quiet very suddenly. Still have some of his project data on file.

Nikola
Old 09-14-2008, 06:31 AM   #7
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the posts! I really think we can make some headway if more people start coming together outside of the constrictive mentality of academia and put some serious effort into figuring out the best ways to go about manipulating gravity.

The first step has to be understanding gravity and it's manifestation...which I believe is erroneously "understood" to be the curvature of space-time. Just because the numbers fit doesn't mean the theory is correct.

Electromagnetivity

Just give it time...
Old 09-14-2008, 06:41 AM   #8
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
I haven't heard from Kosol Ouch in about a year and a half. It seemed difficult for him to calm down and accept the ideas of others. He did become quiet very suddenly. Still have some of his project data on file.

Nikola
Yeah i wasn't too impressed by Kosol either...but I do believe that he was on the right track with his design.

Overall, I haven't been too terribly impressed with the way American Antigravity has presented their "evidence" or their various contributors. I guess I can't really talk though until I'm prepared to put in the work myself to make something like they have.

Thanks for the posts all, please keep them coming!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:22 AM   #9
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to put it out htere that I am very interested in this topic, I hope to eventually build a flying ship
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #10
draconine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indakaz View Post
Just wanted to put it out htere that I am very interested in this topic, I hope to eventually build a flying ship
I saw your sighting in victoria bc on youtube... pretty amazing

I'm also gonna try my hands on this. It's worth a shot, to say the least
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Building Your Own UFO - Radiant Energy and Magnetic Levity

Well we're off on the right track... I wanted to let you all know what I believe are two fundamental technologies which we need to get our minds wrapped around if we wish to succeed in building a viable craft.

The first is the concept of Radiant Energy...of which Tesla spoke, and Edwin Gray termed "Cold Electricity"....

I am in the process of building a collector system for radiant energy, but if anyone has any insights...please post them. From what I understand, the free electrons produced when a high voltage arc jumps from one electrode to the other are collected and supply much higher energies than "normal" electricity.

Check out this slow motion lightning video if you don't understand what I'm talking about.

The second technology that we need to understand is magnetic rotation sustaining...I'm not sure how better to say that.

I've succeeded in making a fairly self sustaining system, but when you try to extract work from it, it will slow down, which has been the problem historically with machines of this type....in any case we need to understand and visualize the spins of the magnetic vortexes if we are to succeed in this endeavor.

I think Howard Johnson is the closest so far....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34317/Spin...Howard-Johnson

So expound shall we?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Building Your Own UFO - Radiant Energy and Magnetic Levity

My input?

Yes, you will need a propulsion system. Gravity control is definitely a way to do this. One would hope that you could generate the energy that the vessel would need, as well. I think those two are the "givens" that are really making people struggle right now.

But there are many ancillary items that need attention. Consider radiation shielding. I doubt that early attempts are going to achieve any trans relativistic or FTL type capabilities (not without some deaths, anyway). So shielding from things such as debris, even the atomic sized, is critical. As well, you would need to ensure a self healing skin of some sort to repair the ship from the bombardment of such debris and radiation.

Regardless, here is my 2 cents on "anti-grav" tech:

Dr. Ning Li -

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1785

And Dr. Robert Baker (and the High Frequency Gravity Wave work he is doing with China, on behalf of the US taxpayer) -

http://www.gravwave.com/docs/Chinese...%20Project.pdf

http://www.drrobertbaker.com/docs/US...84591%20B2.pdf

Quote:
A gravitational wave generating device comprising an energizing means which act upon energizable elements such as molecules, atoms, nuclei or nuclear particles in order to create nuclear reactions or collisions, the products of which can move in a single preferred direction with an attendant impulse (jerk or harmonic oscillation) of an ensemble of target nuclei or other energizable elements over a very brief time period. The target nuclei or energizable elements acting in concert generate a gravitational wave. A preferred embodiment involves the use of a pulsed particle beam moving at the local gravitational wave speed in a target mass, which is comprised of target nuclei, to trigger a nuclear reaction and build up a coherent gravitational wave as the particles of the beam move through the target mass and impact target nuclei over very short time spans. An information-processing device connected to a computer, controls the particle beam's high-frequency, (GHz to THz) pulse rate and the number of particles in each bunch comprising the pulse in order to produce modulated gravitational waves that can carry information. A gravitational wave generation device that exhibits directivity. A gravitational wave detection device that exhibits directivity and can be tuned. The utilization of a medium in which the gravitational wave speed is reduced in order to effect refraction of the gravitational wave.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/a...ves/Page1.html

http://www.gravwave.com/

And Douglas Torr:

http://www.theyalltoldthetruth.com/id53.htm
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #13
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicemonk View Post

Nikola Romanski

Otis Carr
- Anyone?
these guys basically use the same type of set up. Minor variations. I think Searl used cesium magnets...but not sure.

The problem they have is being able to replicate what they have done. I guess the same can be said of Evgeny Podkletnov, too...except Ning Li managed to replicate it to some degree (with some minor variations in method and result). But, lo...she seems to be with Darpa now. Maybe another year or two...maybe never....who knows.

There are many more like the above (likely brilliant, but ultimately untested) such as Boyd Bushman and Henry Wallace (who is an inspiration to Podkletnov and Li).
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #14
fil
Avalon Senior Member

_____

Third 'given': Protective Field.

If you look at Searle's work (which I haven't, myself, for quite some time) I think you'll find accounts of a powerful 'force field' being generated around the device -- at least on the outer edge...

My personal opinion about flying saucers is that they are shaped that way for purely functional reasons (I'm an artist, sometimes a designer -- not a scientist) and that a single system provides power, propulsion, AND the protective field.

I cannot begin to tell you how this works, though part of me has an intuitive understanding of it.

Best of luck!

- fil

_____
fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #15
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

This is my 1st post ...
Im not sure if this is of any use, its a Project Camelot interview with Ralph Ring. It details components, layouts and designs of a 'ufo' that they built in the 50s

http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html.

Seems so simple ... lol
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
development, technology, ufo