Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #76
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Heres Number 4 ...
In this part, Ben talks about things that are not news, but I think it's good to remind ourselves:

"They have bought the science magazines; they took over the academic world - they compartmentalized everything so you have all these idiots that don't know what's going on - they're staring at this tiny square of information... They've deliberately dumbed people down. They hate generalists - people who have a broad perspective - because they're the people they can't fool!..."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #77
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I had a little Canada file about Carlyle.
I have family who work for Allison Transmission which was acquired by The Carlyle Group in August 2007.

I felt a little sick when I learned of it this year.

Between Nov. 2006 to Dec. 2008, Allison Transmission received contracts from the Department of Defense totalling $474,800,157.

The dark ones continue to profit (in plain sight) off the very wars they engineered...
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #78
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Thanks for the video link, peaceandlove. It was interesting what Fulford said about Dubai being a place where Carlyle (Bush) money was laundered.
Blessings no caste,

A friend let me know that the videos were up and available already.

That sent up a red flag for me too about money laundering. Makes sense.

PaL
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is today's post:

12/02/2009

The UN, the IMF, the World Bank and the European Union are all doomed

The shift of the global financial center of gravity to Asia means that the United Nations, the IMF, the World Bank and probably the European Union are all doomed institutions. This is already beginning to manifest itself in the form of increasingly desperate high-level phone calls from these various institutions asking for Asian money. They are being told no because all of these institutions are corrupt and have inflicted pain and suffering on many people around the world.

We will need to replace these institutions with entirely new ones to be built from scratch. The Chinese would like to have a new United Nations to be headquartered in Laos. It is also likely that many arbitrary colonial borders will be redrawn as a part of this move.

Hong Kong is going to replace the City of London as the world’s main financial center.

The Chinese have also already replaced the World Bank as the world’s biggest helpers of developing nations. An entirely new institution is going to be set up in Japan to replace the IMF.

The Western countries will be increasingly marginalized and cut off from the global flow of trade until they stop their endless, mindless war-mongering. However, once the West purges its body politic of the evil cabal that infected it, it will use its still superior technical and scientific might for the greater good of humanity and the planet. The uncorking of all the suppressed scientific knowledge will trigger the start of an age of wonder and discovery.

Also, since we do not know what is out there in the universe, the West’s superior military ability will be used to protect the planet in the case of any emergencies.

Soon, we are all going to be living on a much nicer planet.

[End blog post]

I have no objection to continuing the United Nations, as long as it is a body for the purpose of nations exchanging ideas and learning to understand each other, and that's all. It should have no power because power bases should be kept small and closely connected to the people over which there is any authority.

I wish there were a way we could know whether Benjamin's assertions about intentions are his own wishful thinking, or the actual intentions of those he speaks for.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited by Seashore; 12-10-2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Format
Old 12-03-2009, 02:32 AM   #80
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Here is today's post:

12/02/2009

The UN, the IMF, the World Bank and the European Union are all doomed

The shift of the global financial center of gravity to Asia means that the United Nations, the IMF, the World Bank and probably the European Union are all doomed institutions. This is already beginning to manifest itself in the form of increasingly desperate high-level phone calls from these various institutions asking for Asian money. They are being told no because all of these institutions are corrupt and have inflicted pain and suffering on many people around the world.

We will need to replace these institutions with entirely new ones to be built from scratch. The Chinese would like to have a new United Nations to be headquartered in Laos. It is also likely that many arbitrary colonial borders will be redrawn as a part of this move.

Hong Kong is going to replace the City of London as the world’s main financial center.

The Chinese have also already replaced the World Bank as the world’s biggest helpers of developing nations. An entirely new institution is going to be set up in Japan to replace the IMF.

The Western countries will be increasingly marginalized and cut off from the global flow of trade until they stop their endless, mindless war-mongering. However, once the West purges its body politic of the evil cabal that infected it, it will use its still superior technical and scientific might for the greater good of humanity and the planet. The uncorking of all the suppressed scientific knowledge will trigger the start of an age of wonder and discovery.

Also, since we do not know what is out there in the universe, the West’s superior military ability will be used to protect the planet in the case of any emergencies.

Soon, we are all going to be living on a much nicer planet.

I have no objection to continuing the United Nations, as long as it is a body for the purpose of nations exchanging ideas and learning to understand each other, and that's all. It should have no power because power bases should be kept small and closely connected to the people over which there is any authority.

I wish there were a way we could know whether Benjamin's assertions about intentions are his own wishful thinking, or the actual intentions of those he speaks for.

Thoughts on this?

Good going, Benjamin!!!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #81
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Good going, Benjamin!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #82
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to see my updates, number one and number two:

I was hoping someone would have emailed me by now. I guess I'm going to start my story in hopes I can help the one person who wants to know whether we can trust what Fulford has to say or not. I emailed him trying to get a definitive answer on this, but he has yet to reply or comment on his blog. But I can emphatically state with surety. Peace and Love saw the picture that goes along with this story. So, she knows I'm not joshing or pulling anyone's leg at this point. This story is true and it was reported in a major newspaper and newspapers --New York times for one. You can find them by searching Proquest for starters.

My story begins with the closing of my college. Men who were at the helm of another college (that shall not be named at this time) decided they couldn't afford to keep it open and shut its doors for good. Trouble with this is, it was a Federally mandated college signed into law by Lyndon Baines Johnson--to honor the name and accomplishments of another president.

I'm going to move ahead from July 22, 1982 to February of 1991. In the course of another unfolding story at this time, it was discovered these same men who had closed my college had been working on some documents for some time (guess for which government agency that lies just outside Washington and has a big puzzle still yet to be totally decoded on its front lawn) with covert operator Robert MacFarlane--to name one. These men had produced two "works of literary art", the first entitled Changemasters, and the second "Japan 2000" which was accusing Japan of masterminding a future economic war with the United States. I haven't been able to get my hands on any copies of either one. I have only a couple of excerpts. But I was hoping Ben Fulford would be able to comment on these two works, knowing the full extent of Japan's economics and politics. One of these men had to travel to Japan and personally apologize to the emperor and the people of Japan for his part in the writing of these works. Ben was probably in the thick of this at the time, being in Japan.

Does anybody recognize what I am talking about here? If you do, please contact me. I would like to have copies of these books. This story has been fully reported in the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle and other newspapers culminating with this man stepping down as the president of his college. I am convinced these books had some role to play in today's economic follies we're experiencing now, but without Ben's expertise and my not being able to read the material, I can't tell for sure. Thanks.

P.S. There is a lot more to this tale, but this is enough for now.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post

I was hoping someone would have emailed me by now.
???
Old 12-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #84
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post

I was hoping someone would have emailed me by now. I guess I'm going to start my story in hopes I can help the one person who wants to know whether we can trust what Fulford has to say or not. I emailed him trying to get a definitive answer on this, but he has yet to reply or comment on his blog. But I can emphatically state with surety. Peace and Love saw the picture that goes along with this story. So, she knows I'm not joshing or pulling anyone's leg at this point. This story is true and it was reported in a major newspaper and newspapers --New York times for one. You can find them by searching Proquest for starters.
Back Generation Ike

Bob Chapman is not so keen on Fulford, believes he may be part of the Illuminati

Quote:
That was in this interview:

November 25th: http://libertyarchives.com/farlive/FS2_WED.MP3
In this show Bob Chapman comments on Benjamin Fulford's Collapse of the Federal Reserve and China's New Currency. He does not believe a word of it and indicating, from what I could tell, that Fulford may be part of the Illuminati.

SOURCE: http://www.discountgoldandsilvertrad...Radio_Show.htm

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-10-2009 at 01:43 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:50 AM   #85
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Bob Chapman is not so keen on Fulford, believes he may be part of the Illuminati
Benjamin Fulford says so himself. I'm pretty sure this is his father, Dwight Fulford (a Canadian diplomat, who passed on early 2009), and the family goes back in national history quite a bit, is well-established.

Godlike Productions says this: Mr Fulford was born to the family of Canadian diplomat.
his father Dwight Fulford who retired from the Canadian Foreign Service, was Canada's Ambassador to Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay from 1977 to 1981, and the Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen from 1981 to 1984.
His mother Dr. Barbara Fulford is a psychotherapist who specializes in trauma among children and refugees.
his brother Dr. Wilder Dwight Fulford is protege of former World bank president James Wolfensohn and is a managing director in London with the mergers and acquisitions group of Salomon Smith Barney. He graduated from the University of Toronto and received a Ph.D. degree in molecular genetics from Rockefeller University.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage555467/pg3

[It says more about a senator (SENATOR GEORGE T. FULFORD, 1852-1905)... who knows.]
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:56 AM   #86
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a better article about the Fulford family:

Diplomat saw Cuban missile crisis up close

Posted to the Canadian embassy in Havana from 1961 to 1964, he went on to become ambassador to Argentina By BUZZ BOURDON, The Globe and Mail
February 24, 2009

OTTAWA -- Dwight Fulford was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth, but he didn't let his privileged background prevent him from carving out a memorable career as a diplomat and ambassador during the golden era of Canadian diplomacy.
http://www.david-kilgour.com/2009/Mar_01_2009_08.php
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #87
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I'm telling you the truth. And there shouldn't be any questions about it. These covert operators sat down in the mid 1980's and wrote out an economic scenario about Japan trying to undermine the United States' economic status and power in the world. I'll try to scan the article that tells a lot about this and then post it. It's time you guys saw this here, too. And the picture I showed Peace and Love.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I continue to read what Ben Fulford says; my intuition accepts him as credible. (This can change with new information, however.)

Anyway, I find today's post interesting:

12/18/2009

More about the Emperor’s trip to the US

The Japanese Emperor visited the US this week to sign some 1930’s Chinese imperial gold backed bonds. The Black Dragon Society had the funds frozen again for the following reasons: First of all the Imperial family signed a secret agreement at the end of World War 2 making them subservient to the Rockefeller family. Secondly, the money was going to be used to fund the phony “global warming” campaign being run by George Soros, Al Gore and that lot. Furthermore a very senior Chinese official was offered the job of “world emperor” for going along with this. We cannot allow the symbol of the Japanese people to be misused by a malevolent foreign power. The money does not belong to a small clique of foreign power brokers, it belongs to the people of the world.

On a related note we can confirm from multiple reliable sources that Nazi power broker Henry (Heinz) Kissinger has been missing for several days. He could be either dead or hiding in an underground base.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #89
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I want so badly to believe what he posts, but because he tells us what we want to hear it sends up red flags for me. He may just be another pawn in the game, believing the information he is fed. I just don't know.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shairia View Post
... because he tells us what we want to hear it sends up red flags for me.
I think about this, too.

But I like his posts for the names of players that he provides and information about what has already taken place, according to his sources.

When he talks about the intentions of others for making the world a better place in the future, I read with caution.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:31 AM   #91
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen Fulford on PC last year and my BS detector went very high because his verbal and non verbal communication was not congruent. Since than, I read what he wrote on his web and nothing what he said has ever happened. His economic evaluation is very poor. He changes his mind quite often. For some reason, maybe because of my first impresion, I have not treated him seriously and have never had a desire to investigate deeper. I feel he is not worth of my time and I am really surprised that he is a regular guest on Rense radio. :shocked

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:48 AM   #92
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

off topic................is that you dancing so beautiful Seashore ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #93
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
I am really surprised that he is a regular guest on Rense radio. :shocked
He got famous because he interviewed David Rockefeller (because he works for him I would say although most likely not consciously) and gave it basically to Jeff Rense, it was like a prize for Jeff Rense's ego (Rense: hey look how important I am, a guy gets an interview with David Rockefeller and he gives me exclusive on it!).

It was like a gift from Bulford to Rense. Total set up. Hit Rense in the ego with this guy and Rense makes him famous. People trust Rense, so automatically they trust Bulford.

Bulford keeps feeding Rense's ego, Rense has no desire to see how he's been had, (talk about embarrassment), so he keeps the relationship going, no matter how many "NINJAS" are preparing to beat the new world order and how lame the story gets...

That's how power elite and the ego works, dark forces find ego weakness, target it and then when the trap is set and the bait is in the egos mouth, anything's better than admitting we've been had! and the joke continues...

===
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #94
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
off topic................is that you dancing so beautiful Seashore ?
You're talking about the link in my signature - yes, that's me. Thank you.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #95
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
He got famous because he interviewed David Rockefeller (because he works for him I would say although most likely not consciously) and gave it basically to Jeff Rense, it was like a prize for Jeff Rense's ego (Rense: hey look how important I am, a guy gets an interview with David Rockefeller and he gives me exclusive on it!).
Jeff Rense was interviewing Fulford before Fulford got the interview with Rockefeller.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #96
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 14 Chakras. This is a good point. When I was watching this interview I felt very uncomfortable because Ben behaved as if Rockefeller were a God. Now it makes sense.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #97
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Jeff Rense was interviewing Fulford before Fulford got the interview with Rockefeller.
Are you sure about this? Do you have any links to those interviews? My understanding is that it was the Rockefeller interview that turned Fulford into someone people listen to, and it was only because Jeff Rense put him on his front page and made a big deal about it and that was only because Fulford put in his video a message to Jeff Rense and really targeted the video with the interview towards Jeff Rense in a flattery kind of way I would personally suggest.

But if rense was interviewing him before, which I have never seen, I would be interested in checking out one of those links if you have one. Please share.

If this was the case, which at this point I have seen no evidence of this, it doesn't change my take on things though... this video with Rockefeller had several effects:

1) Make Rockefeller look like a harmless old man in the only interview around with this guy.
2) Make Fulford a leader of the 'conspiracy movement' to be used to place disinfo when they would like
3) Take people's focus off the ball, get them focused on Japanese Ninjas saving the day!
4) Fulford looks often like he's on drugs, a little over excited you could say, and he swears and acts a little childish (for example, I have heard him talk about sticking plastic bananas up their behinds ~ only he used more specific terminology), to me this just helps push intelligent people who are not aware of the corruption in our governments away from looking at the man behind the curtain because they don't want to end up like that! Gives the whole truth movement more wacky figureheads to make sure that regular people do not get involved and it is much easier to write them all off as tin foil hat, crazy people.

That's my take...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-23-2009 at 12:22 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:43 AM   #98
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1) Make Rockefeller look like a harmless old man in the only interview around with this guy.
2) Make Fulford a leader of the 'conspiracy movement' to be used to place disinfo when they would like
3) Take people's focus off the ball, get them focused on Japanese Ninjas saving the day!
4) Fulford looks often like he's on drugs, a little over excited you could say, and he swears and acts a little childish (for example, I have heard him talk about sticking plastic bananas up their behinds ~ only he used more specific terminology), to me this just helps push intelligent people who are not aware of the corruption in our governments away from looking at the man behind the curtain because they don't want to end up like that! Gives the whole truth movement more wacky figureheads to make sure that regular people do not get involved and it is much easier to write them all off as tin foil hat, crazy people.
Yes. Yes. Yes. I agree 1000%
Old 12-23-2009, 04:39 AM   #99
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing that he said that partially indicated to me is that he seemed to be able to look at both sides and want to give both sides somewhat of a win, and not perpetuate devolving dualities with further win/lose scenarios.

But the threats of force are wearing thin. Remove from office, yes. Remove from dangerous equipment, yes. Drag in the streets to the guillotine, no. Expose completely, yes.

But he keeps the game in the 3D playing field, unless I missed something, and it is not in the 3D playing field, unless one wishes to simply address the pawns in the game -- more where those came from...

Alexander the Great had the right approach when he went straight for Darius. Ben is simulating that approach but on a 3D level only. I'm not going to say he is not well-intentioned, and if he has a spiritual attunement with his higher self then this is HIS path to collapsing dualities.

The only beings who ever brought about a Golden Age were the few spiritual teachers who taught us to attune ourselves with our Higher Self, or whatever name they chose to put to it.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #100
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure whether this has been posted... Message from B Fulford.

Message from Benjamin FulfordSecret financial maneuvers fail to save Copenhagen climate summit

Posted by Benjamin Fulford

December 21, 2009The Copenhagen talks oncombating so-called "global warming" ended in failure last week, marking a bitter defeat for the fascist globalist cabal. The failure became inevitable after a secret financial operation was quashed in Washington last week, depriving the globalists of any cash to hand outto poor countries in order to get their agreement.
The operation last week involved a top level operative reporting to the Chinese politburo, George Soros, Al Gore, the Japanese emperor (operating under instructions from Senator J. Rockefeller) and Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa. They were hoping to cash bonds issued by the Federal Reserve Board in the 1930's that were backed with Chinese imperial gold. The money was then going to be used to promise $100 billion in bribes to poor countries in order to get them to go along with the creation of a fascist world government. A top Chinese government official was also promised the job of secret world emperor. Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa led a 600-person delegation to China lastweek as a part of this operation.
The operation was stopped by a secret but very powerful group known as the Black Dragon Societ [BDS]. This group is capable of mobilizing the British Empire, the Vatican, many of the oil producing states, at least half of the Pentagon, the Japanese military/police establishment and the over 50 million people studying martial arts worldwide. It was their allies in the US who froze the funds the Emperor was supposed to release.
Further attacks against the globalist fascists seen during the past week include the announcement by the Gulf Oil Producing states that they will no longer trade oil in dollars. Dubai, for its part, has cut off its ties with the globalists and is now suing Citibank for tens of billions of dollars. Most of the South American nations have also now renounced the use of US dollars for regional trade.
The Chinese have, for their part, made an end run around the US dollar by buying up all the physical commodities in the world. They are now in a position, if they desire, to triple the prices Western countries pay for their raw materials. They are unlikely to do this, of course, because that would amount to a declaration of war against the militarily more powerful Western powers.
Pentagon war-gaming scenarios call for the US Navy to blockade the Persian Gulf while the US army seizes Mexican and Venezuelan oil fields if a blockade is declared against the US.
The Russians, for theirpart, are contemplating forming a Western Alliance ranging from Vladivostock to Vancouver but not including the Nazi US regime. They are allied with the Chinese in the Shanghai Cooperation agreement but they view this as a marriage of convenience designed to counter-act the Nazi US threat. They still have a visceral, historical fear of the "yellow-peril," meaning the Chinese would be foolish to overplay their hand.
The BDS has put a counter-proposal on the table. They promise to erase from the financial system all the dollars (running literally into the quintillions) created fraudulently by the Federal Reserve Board since the Greenspan/Clinton years. They will then back the remaining dollars with gold. Once this is done an intensive 3-year campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction will be financed.
As a part of this, a top level Japanese delegation led by Hajime Ishii, the number 2 in the Japanese government, will be visiting a site in the Philippines containing gold hoards and discussing the 3-year campaign plans with BDS representatives.
The BDS plan involves firstly an emergency global mobilization to immediately provide adequate nutrition to the 1 billion mal-nourished and starving people on this planet. They will also finance a 2-year stand-down of the world's deep ocean fishing fleets in order to allow the oceans to replenish. This will be accompanied by efforts to seed the dead parts of the oceans with nutrients in order to vastly increase fish numbers.
The British Empire will form an alliance with the Gulf Oil Kingdoms to use previously suppressed energy technology to remove salt from sea-water and turn the deserts green. The alliance between the Gulf Oil Kingdoms and the British Empire may ultimately involve some sort of marriage based coalition. This may be followed by the alliance of Protestant Christianity with moderate Sufi Islam.
The Vatican, for its part, will mount their own campaign using their own free energy technology to end poverty and turn deserts green. They will also try to deepen their ties with Asia to counter-act what they see as a growing Islamist threat to Christianity.
The BDS allies in the US, meanwhile, plan to return the US to constitutional rule and begin a swords-to-ploughshares transition of the Pentagon. The Philippines gold will be used to write-off US external debts and finance a reconstruction of the US industrial base. The Pentagon will begin allowing the wide-spread civilian use of Stirling engines and other high-technology previously kept from the public for "security reasons."
The Japanese, for their part, will begin introducing their own suppressed technology in an orderly manner designed to make sure there is minimal social disruption as the oil and nuclear power industries are phased out. They will also be re-integrating the Yakuza and right-wing gangs by converting them into a Japanese version of the CIA/FBI.
They will be setting up a massive new martial arts university to act as their headquarters. In any case, the Black Dragon Society has been contacted during the last week by the Yakuza, the British Royal Family, the KGB, the Vatican, the Pentagon and othersin the run-up to the trip to the Philippine gold fields.
The transition away from the post-World War 2 power structure will probably take about 3-years to complete. However, there could be major announcements as early as January. We will report back from our Philippine trip next week.

Fulford

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote