Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Galatic Federation Neutralizes 6 million Swine Flu Vaccines

This is from issue 2009-12 of Revelations of Awareness. Web site: http://www.cosmicawareness.org
A news report in Calgary, Ottawa, Canada, said 6 million vaccines went missing. The truth is they were “neutralized” by the Galactic Federation who do much for mankind without ever asking or expecting recognition for it. They are also helping in this way in the United States, Australia, Europe and all over the world. The powers that be did not expect this intervention. In fact they were told there were 55 million shots for a population of only 33 million. Yet within the first several days there were shortages and clinics were shut down.
It should also be mentioned the vaccines contained nanotechnology which is the modern “mark of the beast.” The ID chip being abandoned years ago as impractical.
The inside humor of the NOW is such that they see the H1N1 with the 1 substituted by an I, thus spelling out the word HINI, pronounced as Hiney.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galatic Federation Neutralizes 6 million Swine Flu Vaccines

Votron: this is interesting....because today in my local newspater....there is a main headline on the front page state the Interior Health is shutting down all their H1N1 clinics, darn cant find the article now. But thats good news. However, we the taxpayers paid for all those vaccines
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
The inside humor of the NOW is such that they see the H1N1 with the 1 substituted by an I, thus spelling out the word HINI, pronounced as Hiney.
Now, I didn't know what a Hiney was. Now I do and I had a chuckle too.

Synopsis; (I cut and paste the synopsis from urbandictionary.com)

A nicer, and even douchier, term for the anus in reference for using the anus for sexual pleasures. It makes the anus not seem so disgusting by making the sexual explorer visualize the anus as its cleaner, more appetizing cousin, the vagina. I mean c'mon, whats the true difference between a anus and vagina when it comes to where you wanna stick the penis?

Is the curtains slowly being drawn on the NWO crew I certainly hope so.

Edited for spelling, Doh!

Last edited by chelmostef; 12-11-2009 at 09:59 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #4
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Galatic Federation Neutralizes 6 million Swine Flu Vaccines

Yes. My sources say it is the beginning of the end for the NWO.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The end can not come soon enough for me.............

I wonder about the chip myself. Its what we all prayed for but do I let myself trust this action................

You know they tried to give them away free last month and by the news cast it said only a trickle of people went for it. Thats too many as far as I am concern.

I know that we have alot of help out there and what I pray for more than anything is that TPTB realizes how much
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:11 AM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

While I agree that vaccines and plots plans and conspiracies of the PTB are being neutralized, I personally give as much credit to the Galactic Federation for this work as I do for them making the sun come up in the morning.

Of course, the infinite, and the hierarchies of the infinite are the Ones responsible for the Sun coming up in the morning, no ET's and spaceships or inter-galactic bureaucracies required... I give credit to the same forces that bring the Sun up in the morning as I do to the supposedly "self-less" Galactic federation who seem to be quick to take credit for good things.

Beyond ET's and spaceships, is the hierarchy of God, the spiritual Hierarchy, the Ascended Hosts, the Masters, Elohim, Flames of God (such as the Violet Flame which transmutes H1N1 atoms cells and electrons to make them ineffective) and infinity. Personally I prefer to give credit to the spiritual Masters and the Ascended Hosts rather than intergalactic bureaucracy.

Nonetheless, nice observation on the vaccines and the reality that the swine flu has not fulfilled the negative potentials, in part, because truth seekers have shined their Light on the plots and plans here and by my understanding of cosmic law, I believe the dark forces can only really pull off this kind of junk if no one, or very few people, figure it out before they do it...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:21 AM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

3 main possibilities concerning the opening post of this thread that I think should be carefully considered before formulating an unwavering belief.

1) What is said is true, they are benevolent, and we owe them a big thank you.

2) What is said is only half true, they are malevolent beings and well... what a way to gain the trust (and hearts) of thousands of people.

3) Its all just bs.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:30 AM   #8
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

finally some good news about all this HINI garbage. now we can formulate our future without further interruption
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
While I agree that vaccines and plots plans and conspiracies of the PTB are being neutralized, I personally give as much credit to the Galactic Federation for this work as I do for them making the sun come up in the morning.

Of course, the infinite, and the hierarchies of the infinite are the Ones responsible for the Sun coming up in the morning, no ET's and spaceships or inter-galactic bureaucracies required... I give credit to the same forces that bring the Sun up in the morning as I do to the supposedly "self-less" Galactic federation who seem to be quick to take credit for good things.

Beyond ET's and spaceships, is the hierarchy of God, the spiritual Hierarchy, the Ascended Hosts, the Masters, Elohim, Flames of God (such as the Violet Flame which transmutes H1N1 atoms cells and electrons to make them ineffective) and infinity. Personally I prefer to give credit to the spiritual Masters and the Ascended Hosts rather than intergalactic bureaucracy.

Nonetheless, nice observation on the vaccines and the reality that the swine flu has not fulfilled the negative potentials, in part, because truth seekers have shined their Light on the plots and plans here and by my understanding of cosmic law, I believe the dark forces can only really pull off this kind of junk if no one, or very few people, figure it out before they do it...
I would like to go a little further and add that because of all those on this planet focusing their intent on moving forward in the right direction for humanity actually were the ones contributing to hiccups, shutdowns, and impotency of TPTW.

A victim waits for someone, something, or some event to rescue them... so active participation or passive permission.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Wake up people the GFL are not real.
The reason for the so called shortages was to try and make people think they better rush off to the clinic and get their shot before they run out. Just a scare tactic that didn't work
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #11
Jeff Jefferson
Avalon Senior Member

With tens of millions of dosages lying around, it should be very easy to examine one of them for this alleged microchip/nanochip. Yet, as far as I know, none of the people who enjoy spreading this rumor have any evidence whatsoever.
Jeff Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #12
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

As a side note, Rite Aide (a large pharmacy in US), has just announced in my area they are opening swine flu shots for the general public. This means if you aren't in one of the "high risk" categories, you can now get a shot. I wonder how this ties in with the announcement.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #13
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

What is up with this "Galactic Federation" of whatever?? Sounds a little Star Trekky to me. This is why I feel I am being lied to from almost EVERY direction possible. I certainly don't trust my government, but sometimes I feel people connected to these type of sites are just as bad. I am newish to this forum but have been following Project Camelot for about 3 years I think...maybe 2. I dunno....maybe this isn't the thread to be mentioning this.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

mention away, the galactic fed sounds like any other fed to me, and it doesn't smell right.
Meanwhile in reality-ville, the French ( amongst others) are having a SALE on their vaccines , roll up roll up, if you are a third world country, it's bargain basement time and get your free nano chips while they are hot, errrr lukewarm maybe?
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5079423,00.html
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #15
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah...my "gut" instinct is telling me it's makes certain people feel important. This is just my humble opinion. Although, if it WERE true, it would be pretty damned cool. I think that's why so many people want to believe it and do believe it.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #16
HorizonQ2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
Yeah...my "gut" instinct is telling me it's makes certain people feel important. This is just my humble opinion. Although, if it WERE true, it would be pretty damned cool. I think that's why so many people want to believe it and do believe it.
I agree with you.
HorizonQ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #17
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

GFL = Desperate Victimhood.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #18
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I personally think this whole hype of the clinics and taxpayer money to order the vaccines was one giant hoax to funnel more money to black op projects.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
GFL = Desperate Victimhood.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote