Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do you know of Ptah?

I am on a quest, and with your help I am truly grateful.

Namaste
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you know of Ptah?

You can find the info either the normal route of Egyptian literature or here’s a different take on it;

Ptah aka Thoth is from planet Erra in the Pleiades and he’s apparently Billy Meier’s first contact. Here’s the link with a bit more info.

http://www.crystalinks.com/billy_meier.html

There’re other threads on Camelot dealing with Meier’s case (if you’re interested). Here’s one of them;
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19055

Good luck on your quest.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

In the quest for Egyptian truths...Ptah is a very key god as well as Thoth

Instead of doing the whole post I will link what information I gathered so far

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=264
and here are some questions of his power and authority...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=265
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Ptah....and Thoth are not one and the same. Thoth was the "mouth for Ptah"
As in speaking of the creation...as in the Creator god.

here are some origins of Thoth and the Atlantian connection...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=211
Old 01-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
You can find the info either the normal route of Egyptian literature or here’s a different take on it;

Ptah aka Thoth is from planet Erra in the Pleiades and he’s apparently Billy Meier’s first contact. Here’s the link with a bit more info.

http://www.crystalinks.com/billy_meier.html

There’re other threads on Camelot dealing with Meier’s case (if you’re interested). Here’s one of them;
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19055

Good luck on your quest.
Many Thanks! I have read the Billy Meier's case, and don't remember the female's name with whom Billy spoke...was this Ptah?

I also remember a read where some person from Europe (France?) was taken to the 9th planet or 9th Density? Something called Ti-bi-doa? Wish I could recall more; I wonder if there is a connection here as well. The material was fascinating

I also am trying to connect the dots between Egypt and Central America through the being known as Ptah...what was the soul's name later with the Maya? With the Tolmec? And what of the civilizaton lost under the ocean near Japan? Was there another incarnate of Ptah there as well?

Thanks for the help!
Old 01-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
“When Marduk [now called Ra], after a long absence, to the Land of the Two Narrows [Egypt] returned, Ningishzidda [called Thoth in Egypt] as its master he there found. With the aid of offspring of the Anunnaki [astronauts from Nibiru] who Earthlings espoused did Ningishzidda the land oversee, what Marduk had once planned and instructed by Ningishzidda was overturned.” [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki, page 284].

For the next 350 years, the armies of brothers Marduk/Ra and Nigishzidda/Thoth clashed over Egypt. Finally, Enki, their father, known in Egypt as Ptah, ordered Thoth to Leave Egypt to Ra.
Lots of convoluted history in the exact roll of the Gods, and their placement in history.

The connection to Central America is in the Atlantian connection to Thoth.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=213
various researchers, have also noticed that the Bahama Island "temple" floorplan is basically identical to that of the Mayan "Temple of the Turtles" in Uxmal, Yucatan. So now we have Egypt, the Bahamas, and Mesoamerica. Interesting . . . . .

Last edited by BROOK; 01-20-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I think the first female meier spoke with was Asket followed by Semjase who was one of Ptah's daughters. Ptah is a male and there's a picture of him in the above link.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:54 PM   #8
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think the first female meier spoke with was Asket followed by Semjase who was one of Ptah's daughters. Ptah is a male and there's a picture of him in the above link.

Wow...I have work to do...and need some asprin too!

Does the work of Crystal links resonate with you?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Ptah and the theology of creative speech of Memphis

In the first Dynasty, the usual iconography of Ptah, the god of Memphis, was already established in embryo. On the calcite bowl from Tarkhan, we see Ptah as anthropomorphic, smooth-headed, dressed in a high-collared garment with a tassel holding a sceptre of authority (never was Ptah depicted otherwise), standing in an open kiosk (or "naos").

His austere presence on the temple walls of all kingdoms is obvious and hardly deviates from this early appearance. Although the form of deities changed, Ptah remained the same. His form is a metaphor for stability, continuity, fertility and authoritative command, the main features of Pharaonic kingship. However, his name was not written with any determinative for "divinity" until the New Kingdom. The three phonograms of his name "p", "t" and "h" sufficed. Its most probable etymology being the root-word of later verbs meaning "to sculpture", "to fashion".

His head is enveloped in a tightly-fitting skull cap, that leaves only his face and ears to view with forearms emerging from a linen wrapping that moulds itself closely around his form (compare it with the Heb Sed-garment of Pharaoh). In the Old Kingdom, the high priest of Ptah was called "wer kherep hemut" or "supreme leader of craftsmanship", indicating that Ptah, "he with the beautiful face", was the god of skills, design, sculpture and the making or creating of something in general (also the art of well formed speech). In conjunction with "ta-Tenen" or "Tenen" he is linked with the foodstuffs & provisions given by the Earth. In the Heliopolitan texts, he is hardly mentioned, although Ptah is present during the crucial life-restoring "Ritual of Opening the Mouth" (performed on statues and the mummy). Ptah had however no other major role to play in the funerary rituals (except as the composite deity Ptah-Sokar, who ruled the Duat). Although Ptah created everything and was the god of the most ancient and holy town of Ancient Egypt (were all Pharaohs were coronated), he nevertheless had no personal cycle of legends.

Now..go back and read this post...and see what the connection to Memphis is

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...postcount=1902

This is a brilliant post BTW from 777.....as usual
Old 01-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

one more insight....on Ptah

A stone tablet was found washed up on a beach and reached the British Museum from Egypt in
1805. Cataloged as Stella #797, it was finally correctly translated by James Henry Breasted (in a
paper “The Philosophy of a Memphite Priest.”) The tablet was a record of early beliefs dating back to
pre-dynastic Egypt over 5100 years ago. It is worth quoting a few passages from it, since it has
philosophical and psychological significance in the modern idiom, as we shall see later. It concerns a
supreme creator god Ptah as a spiritual entity behind the sun god Atum and his ennead.

“Mighty and great is Ptah, who rendered power to the gods and their kas: through his heart, by
which Horus became Ptah; and through his tongue, by which Thoth became Ptah.

To paraphrase Joseph Campbell, the moon god Thoth is symbolic of the creative word that is
identified with the tongue of Ptah.
Thoth also greets the solar power of Atum in its rising, namely
Horus, who is the living son and resurrection of the creative power of Osiris. Horus is here identified
with the heart of Ptah. The gods thus represent functioning members of the totality of Ptah, who
dwells in them as their eternal vital force, namely their ka. (remember Mer Ka Ba? )

“Thus the heart and tongue won mastery over all the members, in as much as he is in every
body and every mouth of all gods, all men, all beasts, all crawling things, and whatever lives, since
he thinks and commands everything as he wills.”…

When the eye sees, the ears hear, and the nose breathes, they report to the heart. It is the
heart that brings forth every issue, and the tongue that repeats the thought of the heart.
Thus were
fashioned all the gods: even Atum and his Ennead.
Every divine word has come into existence through the heart’s thought and tongue’s
command.
..”
“Thus it was—by such speech—that the kas were created and the maid servants of the kas.
“It is these that make all sustenance, all food; all that is liked and all that is loathed.
“Thus it was he who gave life to the peaceful and death to the transgressor.
“Thus it was he who made every work, every craft...”

In commenting on the text, Eduard Meyer (in his History of Antiquity) wrote “… The myths can no
longer be taken simply in their literal sense. They have to be understood as a rendition of deeper
thoughts
, striving to comprehend the world spiritually, as a unit.”
Joseph Campbell notes that whereas cosmic speculations have been rendered in verbal terms in
later ages, the normal medium of archaic thought was in visual terms. He writes “…it is surely
curious to consider that, although no scholar worth his mortarboard would be likely to eat the menu
instead of the dinner, mistaking the printed word for its reference, elementary lapses of this sort are
normal in works of learning treating of the ancient gods. …”

Last edited by BROOK; 01-20-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Ptah
as any kid with a mobil phone will tell you... is text language for Peter.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #12
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

800 in the Kabalah, means Bow, as in rainbow of promise,the path leading from the underworld, or lower chakras.
130 = Noph the ancient Egyptian city Memphis

Is this right?
Old 01-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #13
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post

800 in the Kabalah, means Bow, as in rainbow of promise,the path leading from the underworld, or lower chakras.
130 = Noph the ancient Egyptian city Memphis

Is this right?
Yes....and the numerology ...that goes with it is outstanding
Remember your two pillars? and the number 11

And this post...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7&postcount=15
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #14
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow...I have work to do...and need some asprin too!

Does the work of Crystal links resonate with you?
Only some of it. Like every thing else you have to show discernment - bucket loads. I'm also not a fan of Meier and his Ptah nor am I a fan of the Egyptian gods. The deeper you go down the rabbit hole...
Old 01-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Only some of it. Like every thing else you have to show discernment - bucket loads. I'm also not a fan of Meier and his Ptah nor am I a fan of the Egyptian gods. The deeper you go down the rabbit hole...
There has been a very convoluted past with Egyptian Gods...and there has been much corruption...it is always good to use discernment when researching this subject...as it can sway you in the wrong direction. for Example...the Emerald Tablets...created by Thoth....if you read them they are full of sacred Geometry, the Flower of life...the Halls of Amente. All things that ring true..but in the end...it is laden with what I would consider Magic spells that are not good...although they sound good..they were in my mind used for corrupt purposes....in the area of creation.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-20-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #16
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
There has been a very convoluted past with Egyptian Gods...and there has been much corruption...it is always good to use discernment when researching this subject...as it can sway you in the wrong direction. for Example...the Emerald Tablets...created by Thoth....if you read them they are full of sacred Geometry, the Flower of life...the Halls of Amente. All things that ring true..but in the end...it is laden with what I would consider Magic spells that are not good...although they sound good..they were in my mind used for corrupt purposes....in the area of creation.
You know from what I’ve been reading, even some of the scared geometry seems to be there to keep us in this dimension. The Azure teachings come to mind but am not sure.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know from what I’ve been reading, even some of the scared geometry seems to be there to keep us in this dimension. The Azure teachings come to mind but am not sure.
The Asure teachings..may use sacred Geometry..but math is math...and Sacred Geometry is creation if you allow yourself to see the pattern. 19.47..the merkaba is in everything...from the smallest cell to a galaxy....and can be pinpointed. It does seem to be the base formula of creation.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And what of the civilizaton lost under the ocean near Japan? Was there another incarnate of Ptah there as well?

Thanks for the help!
19.47 The mer ka ba

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...44&postcount=5
Old 01-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #19
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Asure teachings..may use sacred Geometry..but math is math...and Sacred Geometry is creation if you allow yourself to see the pattern. 19.47..the merkaba is in everything...from the smallest cell to a galaxy....and can be pinpointed. It does seem to be the base formula of creation.
Easy Brook. I did say 'some scared geometry' - not all.

Peace.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Easy Brook. I did say 'some scared geometry' - not all.

Peace.
I agree very much with where you are going...I have seen the flower of life used in such a fashion to further the path of destruction rather than creation.....so goes the corrupt "Gods" of Egypt..in some sense..and the use of it for agendas that are meant to keep us slaves
Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #21
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree very much with where you are going...I have seen the flower of life used in such a fashion to further the path of destruction rather than creation.....so goes the corrupt "Gods" of Egypt..in some sense..and the use of it for agendas that are meant to keep us slaves
That sounds really interesting. Would mind expanding on this please?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That sounds really interesting. Would mind expanding on this please?
boy, I did stick my foot in it didn't I? So I should say that it is my view that this Ptah, first of all...got corrupted...as I saw it in this post...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=265

And the Emerald Tablets were used for the corruption of that power. And they are the basis of Sacred geometry, first of all, then used for, shall we say...."creative" purposes. And again miss used for the purpose of agenda and power.

The flower of life is something of great power, and a piece of it I believe resides in all of us. The "key" is to build it...put it together....and earn it in our own creative fashion. With full use of it...it can be the source of great power...and it can also be something if in the wrong hands, can be used to destroy or control. To get full use of the flower of Life...you would have to have access to the completed flower. Now the ones that would have that would be the ascended ones. Can an ascended one be used or corrupted? That is the question of the day isn't it?

Were these Egyptian "Gods" ascended ones?

I'll also add that I believe that one can have an almost completed one...and be given a template or duplicate...that will activate it..then what would you do if you had that kind of power, and were not in the full ascension being state? could you be used for nefarious purpose...to further the agenda of shall we say power tripping? Furthering such agenda...and used as a tool by the PTB? Food for thought isn't it?

Last edited by BROOK; 01-20-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #23
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now the ones that would have that would be the ascended ones. Can an ascended one be used or corrupted? That is the question of the day isn't it?

Were these Egyptian "Gods" ascended ones?
Stargate and the Ori come to mind!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stargate and the Ori come to mind!
Indeed
Old 01-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #25