Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default ‘What’ is interference of Freewill?

I bring this up as I ponder all the messages from whomever and wherever and what or how to develop a litmus test to ‘put’ against so many topics and things being exposed, or recognizing as a way of life that is imprisoning, that I want to harmonize and balance the understanding of such in order to move upward.

Some thoughts and declarations to contribute to the Balancing act:

I AM a fragment of the whole and my fragment has the entire potential of the Whole!

I can use Divine Intelligence in any fashion as I so please, however I am responsible for the benefits and/or repercussions; cause/effect, of what I create and manifest in any dimension. Hence, choices to participate in good or evil are the individuals own, and I am neither good nor evil, but I have done both good and evil.

I (as if I were coming from an understanding of any race or being from any ‘system’- entire reflection of conscious creation) can steer or sway anyone’s opinion and belief towards my understanding and use of Divine Intelligence because each individual has the ability or right to refuse to agree or participate with that understanding or use of Divine Intelligence thereof.

All technology is a creative invention from Divine Intelligence. And the ideas and products available from the ethers is infinite, but I have to learn or understand what it is I am creating as I can either make my life easier; more efficient, yet I could also stave off my own deeper evolution as I miss the mark of using my own powers within me. Technology can replace those powers and abilities easily and over time create a laziness away from Universal attachment and eventually I could even lose sight of myself as a creator being. I can use or acquire technology from any source, on or off planet, but again is the use of that technology helping or hindering my own or masses understanding of their inherited creative, manifesting powers. Even to go so far as to say that too much technology over a long period of time without the balancing of its use can create dependence on it as a ‘thing’ to rescue, just as easily as perceiving too much help from ‘outside sources’ as being rescued.

Requiring help and assistance for the right reasons is far different than receiving help and assistance for deceptive purposes such as continuing dependence on outside sources in order for control to be maintained or transferred. But help and assistance may be required to help stabilize certain circumstances from collapsing due to overdependence from long term habits, such as food and water and conveniences. If suddenly there is no more water in the faucet, no more food on the store shelves, and no utilities for communications, travel, and the like, then a circumstance has been developed that could allow a faction to have control over these items, which in turn just continues the loop of dis-empowerment. So if these items for example, are to be made available but with a program toward individual self sufficiency than that kind of help or assistance would be appreciated, but if there is a price attached to this help or assistance than that is a deception.

What’s the difference between advanced technology and advanced enlightenment?

Using advanced technology without advancing enlightenment stymies the evolution of a race’s potential towards becoming Whole fragments. Whereas becoming advanced Whole fragments lessens dependence on needing advanced technology, therefore paying for or even receiving advanced technology for free, before a proper threshold of balance and harmony is reached will only further enslave a race, with perhaps an exception of an extinction, an unrecoverable collapse, or ‘wildfire’ of repercussions beyond just the parties involved. All advanced, or otherwise, technology can be gleaned from Divine Intelligence anyway, so no ‘race’ or ‘system’ has ever owned a technology that would have to be purchased or even be received for free. Besides the empowerment of the challenge and excitement of pursuing the unknown within oneself can never be replaced, it has to be experienced and the rewards of breakthroughs are priceless, not to mention this is exactly what provides the understanding of Divine Intelligence shining through one’s fragment toward becoming the full potential of the Whole and this can never be stolen or captured!!!! The radiance of a perfectly cut diamond!!!

Comprehending what kind of help or assistance from ‘outside’ one self is also a learning lesson… always asking for help, assistance, and protection from any other source but your very own Divine infused higher self is still creating a dependence on ‘outside’ powers which dis-empowers your own experience of finding out what I/we/you are really capable of. Yet at this point in the trip down the rabbit hole the tools have been hidden and the doors were removed to the staircase to go upstairs. So asking ‘how’ to become self empowered, self-aware, and personally responsible requires a few nudges from ‘outside’ sources in order to have breakthroughs of experience in order to continue personal efforts on the right track to evolving upward in enlightenment without becoming dependent on just another or new source of dependency.

So asking for ‘help,’ assistance, and protection while putting forth personal effort to transform your entire being; physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual would not be interfering with freewill and if the ‘outside’ source goes to far in this request- which could interfere with freewill, than that outside source just gave permission to be interfered with themselves by any other outside source participating in the expansion of Divine Intelligence within the highest and best understanding of Harmony and Balance to date!

Because the bottom line still is; I AM a fragment of the Whole and I contain the Whole potential within my fragment!

Planet Earth does not belong to any 'outside' source (any realm) or any 'on planet' system, and ALL interference to freewill of life on this planet can be removed permanently. And then someday alliances can be formed outlining the operation of the planet for the highest and best good of all concerned.

So with that being said… “I AM a sovereign Citizen of planet Earth and I will ally with whom I choose, as no one has authority to hand out permission to rule this planet. I am asking for help, assistance, and protection to be provided by all those whom have ‘ears to hear,’ from ALL interference of freewill on planet earth so that forthright intended guidance, mentoring, and proper use of creation and manifestations of Divine Intelligence can be exercised by those whom have or develop ‘eyes to see’ for the highest and best good of all concerned.” …With heartfelt thanks.

Any seconds, corrections, or comments?

Last edited by Christo888; 10-18-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:31 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ‘What’ is interference of Freewill?

christo - Interesting. I've given this some thought too. I can't say yeah or nay or anything about it.

If I imagine myself as a being from somewhere else, they're always a lot more advanced. I'm not sure where it says in the earth's rule book that this planet is only for humans. So if I were a whatever xyz from abc, and I liked it, could blend in, I'd come on board anyway. I'm not sure who's permission is needed to just be on earth. I do know that free will debates are ongoing in theology (e.g. predestination, God's plan, etc) versus what we choose.

I can't see any infringement of free will by ET's being any worse than what goes on in power structures now. It makes me wonder. I'm also a cautious type. Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. My sense is that it is though or varied anyway.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:27 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
christo - Interesting. I've given this some thought too. I can't say yeah or nay or anything about it.

If I imagine myself as a being from somewhere else, they're always a lot more advanced. I'm not sure where it says in the earth's rule book that this planet is only for humans. So if I were a whatever xyz from abc, and I liked it, could blend in, I'd come on board anyway. I'm not sure who's permission is needed to just be on earth. I do know that free will debates are ongoing in theology (e.g. predestination, God's plan, etc) versus what we choose.

I can't see any infringement of free will by ET's being any worse than what goes on in power structures now. It makes me wonder. I'm also a cautious type. Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. My sense is that it is though or varied anyway.
Great reflections ‘no caste’!

I would imagine that Earth at some point may have been a dark/death star, and grew to be what she is today, as part and parcel to experiencing both sides of the fence as they say! But that’s just conjecture on my part as that would be consistent of the negative energy vibration still stuck here attracting a holding pattern of sorts for who knows really what has been going on in the name of evil throughout history up through to today. Earth is alive and must graduate as well after fulfilling the requirements of being both good and evil. I suppose temperance has been achieved in order to be host to so many and for so long, like a Universal Studio for all races and life forms from all corners of the Universe.

There really is no rhyme or reason to the history of the inhabitants, a bowl of spaghetti with no real beginning to pull on. A vast history of visitors from seemingly all realms, dimensions, and galaxies spending time here and of course picking it apart as they see fit on their own, like seagulls fighting over a French Fry thrown into the air (SNL Jack Handy moment).

Everyone is always just visiting Earth for a spell and then leaves or wants to leave. Look at all the channeling’s of offers to come pick up those who want to leave and go to a better place! Hmmm, trying to thin out the aware ones I suppose, but for what reason? So no one belongs here, or is from here, yet everyone keeps using Earth for her treasures and then leaves. So no wonder there is no dialogue as to who has authority over the operations of Earth, it has been a Universal free for all Petri dish of experiments with no one actually practicing dominion over all the Earth instead there’s only been wars, both as above and so below, for domination to control or conquer Earth.

As Above So Below- As Within So Without... Heaven comes to Earth- God Becomes Flesh, like a lightening bolt through a grounding rod in Time and Space in 7 billion fragments in order to become self aware and have dominion over all the Earth. Well fine then this serves as public notice… I am a sovereign born Citizen of Planet Earth and I declare planet Earth a ‘free will zone’ for the entire Universe on behalf of Divine Intelligence in the flesh. And all contracts are null and void and all properties are held in abeyance until such a time as can be rightfully administered.

Of course assistance is requested to remove all those from the planet who are committing the ‘Acts of Evil’ against Earth and humanity throughout the planet at this time. Oh… we can house them just long enough for fair trials if that is necessary, we have a bunch of FEMA camps available everywhere we can use.

It only takes two or more (ground ing crew) in agreement!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-18-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Christo ...

Good Question...

Not quite sure what you are referring to. However I will give it a go.

Within various pieces of information that we all sift through daily it is often stated that you must not interfere with Freewill or impose nor force your Freewill upon another. It is also known as “The Law of Non-Interference.

Quote…
• This law was given forth by God so that the free-will and soul-evolution of each fragment would not be infringed upon without permission from GOD WITHIN, especially by the adversaries of God with more awareness of their power. This is each fragment’s GOD-GIVEN protection so that there is justness in their individual process of God potential unfoldment toward THE ONE.

Also, it prevents even your benevolent brothers from interfering or assisting, without PERMISSION, from THE HOLY FATHER. You see, during each lifestream of each fragment there is present the opportunity and the potential for Divine Choice through the free-will experiences of each fragment. The “young” souls begin to unfold their GOD-NESS through the lessons they learn in each lifestream experienced. In other words, they learn by experience TO KNOW GOD within them, and what thoughts, words and deeds keep them in the darkness and ignorance of what their true God Potential is.

Hope this helps…If you get stuck PM me …

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Aren't we fated to follow freewill to our destiny?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So with that being said… “I AM a sovereign Citizen of planet Earth and I will ally with whom I choose, as no one has authority to hand out permission to rule this planet. I am asking for help, assistance, and protection to be provided by all those whom have ‘ears to hear,’ from ALL interference of freewill on planet earth so that forthright intended guidance, mentoring, and proper use of creation and manifestations of Divine Intelligence can be exercised by those whom have or develop ‘eyes to see’ for the highest and best good of all concerned.” …With heartfelt thanks.

Any seconds, corrections, or comments?

I second. Spot on as per usual C.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Aren't we fated to follow freewill to our destiny?
That's pretty funny.

That's really up to us. Free Will is the name of the game. We each have a divine plan on what the highest we can accomplish here in this lifetime is (it might occasionally be possible to surpass a divine plan as well). The plan we make includes all the different scenarios, down to worst case I think... of course the goal is to end up in best case, not worst case!

We make this plan before we come into embodiment with our spiritual teachers in the spiritual realm and then we are here... in the rough and tough matrix... trying to get it on track... not often do we accomplish the highest... it's all free will!

If you choose to Be, you will Be and you fulfill your divine destiny of helping raise up planet earth in a wonderful beautiful Way! You will help many should you choose to fulfill your destiny to do so... but the choice is yours!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:35 AM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
I second. Spot on as per usual C.
Thanks for the 'second' CV. Just heard the bells go off!!! (A little boy rode by on his bike and rang his bell just after I typed that) It is done!!!

Guidelines of getting along in 'community' can be worked out later.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-19-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:49 AM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Havent read all of the posts. Im just replying to the title of the thread!

Interference of Freewill is any outside control that curtails the natural evolution of humanity. But it can also mean 'rescue' in the case of someone 'helping' when the very condition of the person is their means to evolving themselves.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:38 AM   #10
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I AM a fragment of the whole and my fragment has the entire potential of the Whole!

hear hear

it is our duty and destiny to revive the dormant potentiality into actuality

the masons can keep their secret toys of technology for it is awkward in comparison to the Soulforce

Divine Intelligence is well Aware of all that's going on and Allows the will of the free and Intervenes at His own discretion

the baddies dont bother about any invitation or privacy for they have no honor except the code of chaos
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:01 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

Divine Intelligence is well Aware of all that's going on and Allows the will of the free and Intervenes at His own discretion

That gave me chills!

Let's see what the Law of Allowance and Divine Providence does this time.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-19-2009 at 06:11 AM.