Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #326
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: NOW is LOVE

“When you behold expansion with love, you empower your life with richness. If you think life in terms of
conflict, scarcity, and destruction, you will sanction a denial of your own higher power.”

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #327
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Animals and humans love is Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgmbY...eature=related

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #328
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

If you truly loved yourself,

you would never harm another.

-Buddha

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #329
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"Love just happens. Nobody thinks about how to love, or when and where to love. Nobody is rational about love. Rational thought hinders love. Love is a sudden rising in the heart. Love is an unavoidable, unobstructable longing for oneness. There is no logic in this. It is beyond logic. So do not try to be rational about love. It is like trying to give reasons for the river to flow, for the breeze to be cool and gentle, for the moon to glow, for the sky to be expansive, for the ocean to be vast and deep, or for the flower to be fragrant and beautiful. Rationalization kills the beauty and charm of these things. They are to be enjoyed, experienced, loved and felt. If you rationalize about them, you will miss the beauty and charm and the feelings they evoke. Sit by the seashore. Look at it. Feel its vastness. Feel the rising up and down of the waves. Feel and be amazed at the creation and the creator of such magnificence. What good will it do you to rationalize about the ocean?"

Amma the divine mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #330
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #331
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 12-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #332
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

We are One Consciousness

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 12-26-2009, 02:41 PM   #333
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

The Light shines and lives in all. May I never forget that the darkest creature is also of the Light …

Love breeds love and is born and nurtured from tolerance and acceptance. Let me lay down the anxieties and frustrations in this life to seek and foster love all the while remaining unattached to the act and its results …

Spirit, friend of my flight, help me to journey homeward in view of your message, “Love binds all wounds, softens all roads, and frees the soul to fly home in peace.”

~ Diane V. Cirincione

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 12-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #334
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Lovely posts Lightbeing .
Thank you dear

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #335
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love ...

is an opening ... a letting go

when you let go to the magic that is around you
and allow yourself to be open to love ...
ecstasy is possible

you step into the world of the unknown
where there is no control

you step into the void
where magic lives, where power lives

You become a true warrior of Spirit

from Shakkai, Woman of the Sacred Garden

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #336
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Self Cleaning with Ho'oponopono

AHGExI2X1Mk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEx...layer_embedded

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 12-27-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #337
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #338
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-05-2010, 04:58 AM   #339
jonemere
Avalon Senior Member

My definition of love is: caring about someone enough to do anything for that person and having faith and trust that the person would do the same for you. Love is one of the most special experiences for anyone to experience. It is something everyone wants, no matter who you are. We would not be human if we did not have the capability of loving. “You Know You're in Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better than Your Dreams.”
jonemere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:18 AM   #340
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonemere View Post
My definition of love is: caring about someone enough to do anything for that person and having faith and trust that the person would do the same for you. Love is one of the most special experiences for anyone to experience. It is something everyone wants, no matter who you are. We would not be human if we did not have the capability of loving. “You Know You're in Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better than Your Dreams.”
nice first post jonemere ... welcome to the family

it is true isn't it ... no matter what the exterior of our individual self portrays ... how so different we may all be in comparison to each other at times ...
and how separated we have become to each other and all that is ...

we all do have one thing in common ... and that is that the core of who we are ... desires love ... everyone wants to be loved ... even the rigid and hardened of human kind ... when alone ... surrender to this truth ... no one can deny it ... as you wrote jonemere ... doesn't matter who you are ...

you are love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #341
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Jonemere and Futureyes for filling this thread with your Love

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #342
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Treasures of Friendship
Letters from the Heart

Sometimes it’s hard to come straight out and tell our friends how much we love and appreciate them. We might feel awkward expressing deep feelings, even to our nearest and dearest, because it is not a common practice. We might get choked up or embarrassed in the process, or we might fear we will embarrass them. Still, we all have those moments when we realize how fortunate we are to have the friends we have, and we may long to express our gratitude. Moreover, it may be of tremendous benefit to our friends to be at the receiving end of our appreciation. At times like these, writing a letter can help us say what we want to say without feeling self-conscious. Additionally, a letter gives your friend the space to really take in your expression of love and the gift of being able to return to it time and again.

As you sit down to write to your friend, take a moment to consider the qualities you most value in your friendship. It might be the fact that you always laugh when you talk or that you feel safe enough to confess your worst problems and always leave feeling better about everything. It might be the new ideas and experiences you’ve been exposed to throughout the course of your friendship. Whatever it is, really take the time to express to your friend their unique impact on your life. You don’t have to use big words or fancy metaphors; all you need to do is write from your heart and your friend will feel the love in the words.

Letters, which used to be somewhat common, are now rare. A handwritten letter makes a wonderful gift to be treasured always. You might simply send it or hand deliver it out of the blue. Whatever you choose, your letter will no doubt be received and treasured with a grateful heart.

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 12:51 AM   #343
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Wherever You Are
Home Is Where the Heart Is

The word "home" has a wide variety of connotations. To some, home is merely a place where basic needs are addressed. To others, home is the foundation from which they draw their strength and tranquility. Still, others view home as a place inexorably linked to family. Yet all these definitions of home imply somewhere we can be ourselves and are totally accepted. There, we feel safe enough to let down our guard, peaceful enough to really relax, and loved enough to want to return day after day. However, these qualities need not be linked to a single space or any space at all. Home is where the heart is and can be the locale you live in, a community you once lived in, or the country where you plan to live someday. Or home can be a feeling you carry inside yourself, wherever you are.

The process of evolution can require you to undergo transformations that uproot you. Moving from place to place can seem to literally divide you from the foundations you have come to depend on. Since your home is so intimately tied to the memories that define you, you may feel that you are losing a vital part of yourself when you leave behind your previous house, city, state, or country. And as it may take some time before you fashion new memories, you may feel homeless even after settling into your new abode. To carry your home with you, you need only become your own foundation. Doing so is merely a matter of staying grounded and centered, and recognizing that the pleasures you enjoyed in one place will still touch your heart in another if you allow them.

Your home can be any space or state of being that fulfills you, provided you are at peace with yourself and your surroundings. A person can feel like home to you, as can seasons and activities. If you feel disconnected from what you once thought of as home, your detachment may be a signal that you are ready to move one. Simply put, you will know you have found your home when both your physical environment and energetic surroundings are in harmony with the individual you are within.

From daily Om

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 08:18 AM   #344
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb OrionPleiadesSirius

Mudra

Potential Synceth Unto Thee:

Quote:
http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/

During the time this happened, I had been writing in my new book about the Orion ET being/beings I’ve known for 12,600 years. I’ve had a deep, personal stellar kinship with 8D and the eighth dimensional Orion system and an Orion Starbeing , who had milk-white skin with a pale light blue tint. In other words, some of them had/have milky-white light blue skin! My ancient Orion friend/teacher/stellar family had deep sapphire colored eyes and blue-black hair. I’ve talked about him—the Orion—in past posts here. He was one of three Starbeings in my past life in Egypt of 12,600 B.C., and there is a portrait of him, plus the Sirian ET, and the Pleiadian ET beings as I knew them in that past life in my new book also. (In my new book, A Lightworker’s Mission: The Journey Through Polarity Resolution there is an illustration of a male ET Bird being, a male and female ET Lion being, a humanoid Orion, Sirian, and Pleiadian, and others.)
As Noted On The UNIFICATION Thread, This "TRIplicity" Has Been Occuring Like This For A Number Of Years.
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #345
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm... What is Love...? It's Respect... Happiness... Here watch this... Its Love...

Trooly.... Sent In Love... Respect,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:46 AM   #346
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: OrionPleiadesSirius

Thank you SiriArc..
That is quite interesting indeed.

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-09-2010, 03:00 AM   #347
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, just wanted to say hello and also that my mom passed away today at 1:22AM.

The soul leaves the body like boy through a school door, suddenly, with joy

and Love remains.

With love and peace in learning

Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #348
PY-
Avalon Senior Member

A most wonderful and deeply moving post, thank you.

The Bee Gees and Celine Dion - Immortality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY8FiNk2N80
PY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #349
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Rfebres .. how smoothly your mother passed away and crossed the veil.
Free of her earth suit she is glowing and smiling warmly at you ..
Love .. only Love .. no separation

Blessings to both of You .

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #350
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Come on sweetheart
let's adore one another
before there is no more