Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Channels

I know some don't like the term channels, however I don't know what would sound more descriptive in this sense. I was wondering how many of you had been paying attention to channels who upload material to video communities such as youtube.

One in particular, who's grabbed all of my attention, calls herself Magenta Pixie. I find her material highly intriguing and I'm sure many of you would do the same. You can find her videos at www.youtube.com/magentapixie2012. Her messages are highly uplifting and if you've done enough research on this subject it should make very good sense to you. I'd recommend anybody with an open mind spends some time listening to her channels from the Nine. If you're a bit sceptical about what she says, could I ask that if you can, to do some research on her before you dismiss what she has to say.

Another I know of calls himself Rysa who she has links to from her page, however I was wondering if anybody else had any that they would be willing to share with the community on Project Avalon?
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Channels

Recent interview with Sheldan Nidle:

http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_307341.mp3
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Subsonic.

If information received from the invisible is correct, why is humanity still a cradle of bestiality?

Humanity has always been given 'information' from the invisible. Why is man still ignorant of the laws behind his consciousness?

Humanity is being told a lot of different things. But if one considers the information carefully he might see that no information given was ever useful in freeing him from his illusions. On the contrary. It piled up illusions upon illusions, and we have to live with the results.

There is nothing to be learned from the dead.

The dead answer to laws that are even hidden to them.

If an information does not serve me now, if it does not undo ignorance about my reality now, and for real, then what use is it?

If the dead cannot escape their condition and must therefore come back down here, then why do people believe that the dead are at some sort of advantage?

No, I am not referring to some alien intelligence, yes I am saying that those intelligences who like to pass for highly advanced hierarchies are the dead.

People will have to go through the astral of their consciousness before they can access other planes that lie beyond the death trap. And this means seeing through the dead and their perpetual lies.

People will obviously make what they will of this, but I wanted to say it nonetheless.

Cheers.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 PM   #4
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Richard

I appreciate your viewpoint and what you're saying certainly does have some merit, however I need to ask whether you've spent any time listening to the content - and by time, I don't mean 5 minutes but rather watching say, ten or more of the videos?

The reason I personally have for taking a great interest in this work is not due to only the messages per se but the way they are received and the viewpoint within them. I could possibly have a rather different view of what happens to people when they pass on as do you which may make my interpretation of the material completely different. There are many clues in the messages that the Nine bring Petra (Magenta Pixie) that relate to the reality you find when you dig hard enough for the answers. These clues are not simply proof of anything, however the are subtle hints at the authenticity of the messages.

As to your question of huminty living in filth - that information is clearly explained. The messages are not simply tips and tricks to live better lives, nor how to save humanity from the brink of destruction. It is however the same information you can find within yourself if you learn how. It also is not about doom or gloom, it is about hope and prosperity, with information to take us though the coming times. I cannot see how this information would come from a dead spirit without our interest at heart and forgive me to be so presumptious as to say I think if you expose yourself to enough of this information you may change your viewpoint on the matter.

Take care
Old 10-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for Sharing Sanat, I'll have a listen soon...
Old 10-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I like the channelings of JC.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Re...Saint_Birgitta
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Subsonik.

You do not have to justify to me or anyone else your motivations and interests, and I certainly will not be the one judging them.

All I can say, and it is to people in general, no one in particular, is that all materials that come from the dead and that is channelled to humanity has for purpose not the freedom of man's spirit but the furthering of the agenda of the hierarchies responsible for the creation of death.

The laws of that world are complex and completely alien to the understanding of the human experience. The laws of death are incompatible with the freedom of the mind from influences. Death itself is a prison that was established to capture the spirit of man and seclude it. It was created to prevent the spirit from returning to its source. Death is a trap and from death come all sorts of manipulations that use the mind channel to influence humanity via the thought process and by tricking man into loving the invisible.

The laws of death and its world are anti-human. And the deceased who inhabit its sphere are bound by its laws. They have no choice in the matter but to connect themselves with the living to influence them against their aspiration for life. There is no death in life, the two are totally opposed.

If I were to find information from within that would agree with information from the dead, I would already know that my psychic territory is being invested to influence me into believing. This is why humanity is conditioned to always find what it seeks, what it seeks already being monitored and infused.

Man is unaware of its psychic framework. Intelligences that work perpetually on man's mind do it without revealing themselves. They constantly manipulate the mind according to the karmic contract they have with the living they connect with.

It is only in the disconnection of the astral sphere and the reconnection of the mind to the universal circuits that man can know for real. And what he will know will not bring him joice because the real and only initiation goes against his egoic program. But the astral initiation is received as great comfort by the mind conditioned with thousands of years of unrealized intimacy with death.

The world of death is ruled by what was called Luciferian laws and all intelligences that evolve within that realm are binded by those laws, so their interaction with the moral is the result of the application of those laws together with psychology that was built from the influence of those laws.

If the answers were in the world of the dead, they would have no reason to reincarnate.

But, as I mentioned in my earlier post, it is to each individual to be the judge and do what he will of what I say.

You take care too.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #8
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonik View Post
I know some don't like the term channels, however I don't know what would sound more descriptive in this sense. I was wondering how many of you had been paying attention to channels who upload material to video communities such as youtube.

One in particular, who's grabbed all of my attention, calls herself Magenta Pixie. I find her material highly intriguing and I'm sure many of you would do the same. You can find her videos at www.youtube.com/magentapixie2012. Her messages are highly uplifting and if you've done enough research on this subject it should make very good sense to you. I'd recommend anybody with an open mind spends some time listening to her channels from the Nine. If you're a bit sceptical about what she says, could I ask that if you can, to do some research on her before you dismiss what she has to say.

Another I know of calls himself Rysa who she has links to from her page, however I was wondering if anybody else had any that they would be willing to share with the community on Project Avalon?

I've just checked out about two hours' worth of Magenta Pixie's videos, and really enjoyed and resonated with them. Thanks for letting us know about her
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #9
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there~ Yes, I would like to share....me!

Seriously, check out my website, www.forgiveandawaken.com, and sign up for the free newsletter-its a weekly channeled message that I send out.

I just completed a dvd of channeling and a book thats channeled. I'm working on the editing process and will put some stuff on you tube soon. I channel many ascended masters, and the Galactic Federation. Sort of an "all purpose" channel.

Sorry for the self promotion, but I just really love this stuff! (I'm as healed by the messages as anyone else hearing them.)

Blessings, and thanks for letting me share!

~PEACE AND LOVE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Hi again Richard. Thanks for your rather in depth explanation. I must admit I've never heard these viewpoints before. Could you give any examples of where you get this information? To be honest, it sounds very dark and gloomy and doesn't really make much sense to me, but I'm always in the business of seeking the truth and I try to hold no information away from my senses. Many thanks.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Great post, thanks for that Sanat

And thank you to you Theresa, your work looks interesting. Thanks too for your post Mystica however, personally I find St Birgitta can be very over the top much of the time. It's almost painful to listen to it, and it certainly does my emotions no favours. I don't believe in living in fear - fear makes you powerless and weak. Fear and any negative emotions should be things you don't want to experience. They also stop you thinking for your own benefit without you knowing and I would go as far as to say they even dumb you down. Hatred is not the answer either, and so we need to come up with a conscious decision on our own as to how we're going to change the forces in power without violence. Otherwise we all loose... I also have a strong belief of the Bible being manipulated from various people along the way through it's progression into the King James so I do find scripture hard to take seriously some times, especially when it's taken too literally. I like to see the bible as a sort of tool to inspire you to do good and not bad. If you need fear to get you to not do something bad then you're not learning from your experience on Earth. Somebody once termed the Bible, Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. It may have been George Green in fact (He's on ProjectCamelot and as far as I know ProjectAvelon.

We all have our own perspectives of what life is about at the end of the day, but it's important for everyone to be responsible and think with an open mind. You have to learn to find the middle ground between open mindedness and gullibility. Always practice discernment and expose yourself to as much information as a good source with give you before networking that information into your brain so to make better sense of your reality. I encourage you to research sacred geometry. It takes some opening of your mind to reach the level of acceptance along with other research to digest some of it, but once you do! Oh my, it makes tremendous sense of the way our Universe works. Some of you may find this presentation useful:

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q...0Valley\&emb=0

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q...Valley\&emb=0#

Those are my thoughts anyway. The trick is, listen... take advice while still being your own person.

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-14-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #12
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Subsonik.

The invisible is much closer to us than we realize. Way much closer.
The sub-atomic structure of matter is a world where intelligences exist and evolve and who have the means to connect with the incarnate.

The mind is a one way connection to the incarnate that carries the light from each person's individual origin. This is perceived as the thought process.

And this process is capped. Meaning that it is not allowed to go beyond the known. So, it is limited to the massive memory of the experience, what we call the soul.

Beyond this memory, lies an intelligence who is not carried by the soul but who connects with it in incarnation. And so long as we are caught with the limitation of reflective thoughts, we do not have access to the natural telepathic link with the mental plane but are reduced to communications from the dead, who will use archived memories in their world to magnetize the mind who is seeking truth.

Technically speaking, every person has access to intelligence. And that intelligence is not the result of a communication with any entity other than the origin of one's own reality. But for that man needs to be re-wired so to speak, to allow the doubling of the ray of thought, which is the energy of his reality, and this doubling allows the mind to create answers to all questions and penetrate the mysteries.

This means that ultimately, the only answers that are real and that we can get come from ourselves. The rest is part of the application of agendas that benefit other intelligences that do not have the problem of thought limitation and that use the world of the dead, in the astral realm, to hijack the energy of thoughts for their own benefit, hiding behind the subjective form afforded by the 'I' in thought communication.

The energy of thought is then diverted and used by those intelligences to create forms in their realms that support their own agenda. And, the mortal gets rewarded with a thought form emptied of its energy and to which he gives credibility, because it fits with a state of mind that is kept low in vibration.

The only thing that I find gloomy is the fact that we refuse to be the centre of our reality, for all kinds of reasons that come from the manipulation of thought energy by entities, who finally are deceased men cut off from life, therefore are as stupid as we can be here, less the power of the source of spirit, spirit that is life, whose energy they divert to their own use.

When we believe the invisible, we grant them power by allowing them to shape our view and our way of thinking, which in turn is used to create forms that then are recuperated to shape civilization. This means that we think the thoughts of a humanity instead of creating perfectly original thought forms that can be destroyed constantly to be replaced with more advanced forms.

Why do people say they are creators, that they want harmony, and yet that we have the mess we got down here? Because they have no control over the energy of thougts and are fed thought forms that use their psychic connection to creation to create at the expense of the ego.

The ego is always the victim. He is always the one who gets the bucket of excrements. Yet, he hangs on to those thought forms as he has since he lost consciousness coming down here.

The ego will only recuperate the power of his origin once he has learned to deal with anti-truth. Truth will always be manipulated to subjugate his spiritual needs who in turn will keep him a victim in love of his tormentors in the invisible. He seeks truth and is always presented with forms that are in conformity to his way of thinking that is already manipulated into a subjective form.

A person who starts his movement toward reality will lose his impression of his planetary self to allow being inhabited by his universal self. He will less and less use the 'I' and the 'me' as a consequence, since he will have no need to identify, a reflex that on Earth is totally based on comparison for evaluation purposes.

The end of comparison is equivalent to the beginning of affirmation.

And those entities that use channellers to peddle their stuff, seemingly thinking we are dumbasses insure that the populations who are ready to receive them in their search for truth will subtly compare themselves with them and find themselves little creatures asking for wisdom, when in reality the source of consciousness of man is so far beyond the reaching capacity of those entities for intelligence available in universal circuits that one day, it will be the dead who will ask the living to instruct them on the laws of their world so that they can prepare and make sure that next time, when they reincarnate, it will be the last time.

Every human being has access to this. But they must be told to learn and know they are intelligent while never believing they are.

Have you ever noticed how uncomfortable people are at speaking without first validating with their thoughts? When in reality it is exactly what they should be doing, namely speak without thinking? Matter of fact, the ego fears what he knows because he somehow knows, by intuition, that what he knows is totally anti-psychological and that the psychological aspect of himself is his 'self' and that the penetration of what he knows would signify the dissolution of his 'self' that in reality is his false self setup for the sole purpose of generating experience.

People know stuff. But they fear what they know, the same way that they fear speaking without thinking first. And that fear stems from their belonging to the memory of their race that totally conditions their impression of what is right or wrong, of what is true or false.

And these channelled entities reinforce constantly those human attributes, never revealing totally their identity and never revealing totally what they know.

Because, to tell you the truth, it all they know is what they say, then they don't know jack, because they really don't say anything at all. They don't say anything that is useful now.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #13
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, yes, by the way. I want to make sure people know that I am not attacking anyone here. It is the invisible mafia that pisses me off. Not people who like me are stuck in the experience.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #14
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting point of view. It's pretty foreign to me though. While I agree with some aspects of your viewpoint, much of what you say doesn't seem to add up to me...

In regards to this para:
Have you ever noticed how uncomfortable people are at speaking without first validating with their thoughts? When in reality it is exactly what they should be doing, namely speak without thinking? Matter of fact, the ego fears what he knows because he somehow knows, by intuition, that what he knows is totally anti-psychological and that the psychological aspect of himself is his 'self' and that the penetration of what he knows would signify the dissolution of his 'self' that in reality is his false self setup for the sole purpose of generating experience.

I think that we compute what we say before we say it because when you are addressing a group of poeple, you instinctively realise that you may go against some of what they believe. You need to pose things in a rational way. Sometimes you just need to work out what it is you're trying to say. Some people do speak without thinking (I do it quite often) and often end up regretting something they said in a way they didn't quite mean. Other people don't care about that so they just speak freely and end up offending people regularly. I personally don't like offending people because I understand what it is to have a viewpoint. As long as you can back it up that is.

You also say that channells don't give us anything we don't already know yet most of what I've heard is otherworldy and is quite obviously comes from a very different stand point where things do make very good sense. It would take a high form of intellegence to conjure up such messages from the things I've heard and what I've been fortunate to be able to add them up to. I don't see where the point of existance is in your model. Why would anything like us live if we were only going to die and after that, try and convince living souls to do our bidding? Where does it go from there? If we reincarnate then we still loose knowing what we're getting our souls into. It's like a loose-loose situation. Unless I've misunderstood what you've said.

I'm still willing to look into it provided there is something to look into. Unless at least some others share these viewpoints, I don't see how it relates to my personal reality. Could I ask you again where you get this information and possibly for anything I can look into along these lines? I don't like being taken for a fool either and if these invisible ones you speak of are doing that, I want to know about it! So sell me...
Old 10-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #15
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

I ran across a channeler, or what she and others like her call "portals", about 8 months ago. She calls herself, "Winged" and is at a forum that appears to be in search of what humanity is and where humanity comes from, the url: http://www.desteni.co.za/Faq.htm main page: http://www.desteni.co.za
I became extremely interested in her interviews when I accidentally found one with a very in-depth discussion about quantum physics and the inter dimensional plane. I began researching her work and found she had nearly 900 YouTube videos, most channeled interviews. Her section on "How to become a portal" is here: http://www.desteni.co.za/howtobeaportal.htm

I'm not sure what to make of their forum yet. I got really into their becoming a portal series as well as several related series, but never could get past the first step, which seemed to be the missing piece in all of their information - where & how to start. Information was/is almost given in a nearly cryptic/symbolic form, I felt as though I easily understood all the topics being discussed - but never felt as though I understood or saw any clear direction on realistically moving myself into this ... new conceptual realm.

If anyone has any feedback on first opinions of these channelers or even if your already familiar with this - I am very interested in this topic.

~ mike
md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:34 PM   #16
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mike

Interesting you mention her - I've listened to a number of channels. Particularly because I'm from South Africa - Cape Town actually. The interviews certainly are intruiging. My experience of it was firstly of high interest, however I can make little interpretation of the majority of topics simply because they sound so distorted. It sounds like wherever she's getting her information from, she is not really capable of understanding its true meaning. She will openly try to contact any lifeform, including the Anunaki (fancy that, Firefox spellchecker has the word Anunaki). In my understanding, what she channels could be dangerous and very misleading. When I discovered Mangenta Pixie's readings however, it was like a breath of fresh air. Not because I wanted to believe it, but because it made clear sense. Even though Petra is not a technical person, she explains technical things in marvellous ways and everything is in a positive, productive light - not misleading or fear causing at all.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:50 AM   #17
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
I just completed a dvd of channeling and a book thats channeled. I'm working on the editing process and will put some stuff on you tube soon. I channel many ascended masters, and the Galactic Federation. Sort of an "all purpose" channel.
You channel the GFOL? How very sad.
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #18
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Subsonik

Quote:
I think that we compute what we say before we say it because when you are addressing a group of people, you instinctively realize that you may go against some of what they believe. You need to pose things in a rational way. Sometimes you just need to work out what it is you're trying to say. Some people do speak without thinking (I do it quite often) and often end up regretting something they said in a way they didn't quite mean. Other people don't care about that so they just speak freely and end up offending people regularly. I personally don't like offending people because I understand what it is to have a viewpoint. As long as you can back it up that is.
Yes Subsonik. These are the reasons for thinking before speaking. Mainly, it is the fear of being wrong. On the other hand, if we consider that humanity has been wrong since it was cut off from its reality, we might consider as well that all the mechanisms that have been supporting psychology have also supported his state of powerlessness.

If humanity has been dumbed down while constantly relying on its thought patterns, thoughts are obviously not going to bring the answer. Why is that?

The thinking process is the most fundamental mechanism to be understood for what it really is. So long as this process is not recognized as a communication process, that the energy of thoughts and the form of thoughts have not been identified as two seperate states of reality, and that the ego continues to identify to those thoughts without opposing them, nothing can change in the mind that will allow a humanity to escape its condition, a condition that is fundamentally conditioned by his direct psychological association with a phenomena that is technically alien to his reality, the form of thoughts, and the right to work with his reality, the energy of thought, will escape him.

People have a conditioning that also is based on the polarity of the mind, the fruit of the tree of science of good and evil. Consequence of which is the polarity between true and false, between good and bad, between opposite values affected by the power of emotional states of mind, such emotional states resulting from the connection between consciousness and an animal body but certainly not resulting from pure consciousness, or pure light, untainted with animal instincts further rationalized and categorized by the moral of the race as it was nurtured by the coming of ancient initiates.

When we talk to someone, it should be for that someone, not for oneself. So, if I protect my psychology because what I would say go against certain collective values, which truly are simply some organized consensus over what is right or wrong that vary from culture to culture, am I actually giving that person a plus or am I simply participating to the further conditioning of that person?

On the other hand, we must respect the sensitivity of others and their need for experience.

What is good for a person is rarely what he feels is good for himself. Was that the case, humanity would have constantly done what was good for it and would not today be in the condition it is. Evolution would have been a lot faster than it was.

Quote:
You also say that channels don't give us anything we don't already know yet most of what I've heard is otherworldly and is quite obviously comes from a very different stand point where things do make very good sense. It would take a high form of intelligence to conjure up such messages from the things I've heard and what I've been fortunate to be able to add them up to. I don't see where the point of existance is in your model. Why would anything like us live if we were only going to die and after that, try and convince living souls to do our bidding? Where does it go from there? If we reincarnate then we still loose knowing what we're getting our souls into. It's like a loose-loose situation. Unless I've misunderstood what you've said.
The dead are lied to and inhabit a world whose laws they are bound to. Like we are bound by material laws while in a material body and cannot go against those laws. The astral laws are laws of deception, being a world that functions according to the need for domination. You don't dominate with violence for as long as you can dominate through deceit and withholding of information. The astral laws are different than the laws in matter but they permeate the mind that is based on astral functions. Since those subtle planes of matter inter-penetrate the material realm and support it, the dead can connect to the mind from under and feed upon the energy of the living to feel alive themselves. Otherwise, they lose sight of their existence. The dead want to communicate with humanity and as we move onward they will increase the pressure for communication to such a level that it will be obvious that the main medical problem will have become a mental health problem. They will use more and more high technologies to manifest themselves. Miniaturization of electronic elements make it easier for them to interact with those technologies, miniaturization affording them an increasingly easier interface at the sub-atomic level. And they will increase tremendously their interaction with matter, using the energy that world anxiety provides them with to seek and materialize their forms. What will people do when they can't distinguish between the living and the dead?

If things make sense because it agrees with a psychological interpretation of reality that is based on what psychology finds possible or not possible, in other words with the values of the ancient race, then those things have no power to shatter the old paradigm, but on the contrary contribute to it.

In the astral world, which is under the governance of hierarchies that are extremely powerful as they regulate order in the material universe, there is enough science to dumbfound any thinking human. In the local astral sphere, that area that contains the world of the dead, there are intelligences who possess all technologies that have been given and that are to be given to humanity until the end of this cycle. It contains the vast memory of all human activity on this planet in its archives, including the ancient Atlantean science that was given to man from alien intelligences that supported the Adamic infusion.

So, there is a lot of science available in the astral sphere. All the sciences of all the epoch of the humanities that have been on this globe for so long already, and all the science that will come to be until the end of the cycle. The Earth is still under quarantine. The quarantine is not just an injunction against direct interaction of races but it is particularly an injunction against the free access of man to his reality that already holds levels of science that by far surpass any and all sciences held in the astral sphere.

So long as the quarantine is kept in force, humanity will have to deal with this condition. And will be fed with what those forces limit him to.

And they will use all means at their disposal to maintain their anonymous status behind the manipulation of thought forms to which the ego is so eager to identify, having no real identity of his own yet.

If everything is known at man's source, then the only thing he really needs is the information that he can use to burst the bubble into which his experimenting self is enclosed. He does not need anything else than that. And any entity, be it alien in origin or dead, cannot offer him anything more than what is known at man's source.

If what is offered to man goes in the same direction that man has been going since his infusion in matter, he is offering a continued path into the same paradigm. If man has been descending and is continuing on this path, he is invited to continue his descent.

But, if man is to turn around totally and start ascending, what he needs are counter-truths, not truths acceptable to a descending psychology but information that can neutralized those truths that have been at the base of the materialization of psychology as a replacement to reality.

As a descending entity, what the ego finds agreeable are of a nature that invite him to further his descent. As a ascending entity, the ego finds everything that agreed to his psychology challenged and disolved.

This is where humanity splits.

How this relates or not to your reality is up to you, and you only to decide. I could not say anything that would invite you to believe me. Matter of fact, you are intelligent. Proof of it, you don't take my word for granted, you want to know by yourself.
The point I am making is that the individual must also be in position to treat the invisible the same way he treats the first joe on the street who is making claims.

So, my claim is that the entities channeled use honey to attract certain mindsets. They do not use srong medecine that although it tastes bad gives the appropriate system shock that would reset functions that have been disabled.

If people do that. If people challenge the invisible. If channelers who bear the responsibility of carrying messages for the invisible challenge the entities to tell them the truth. If channelers protect people from the possibility of deceit. If, simply put, people challenge the invisible the same way they would challenge the first joe on the street coming with extraordinary claims. Then already they are starting to claim their own freedom of mind in face of those intelligence.

Man cannot remain at a self induced disadvantage in face of those entities, regardless of their origin. He must learn to speak to them as an equal. Which means that he must realize the danger of believing at any level.

So long as the quarantine is still in effect, the only real protection man has is to not believe. I am not saying people should believe a negative in denial, but that they must not believe. The only proof they will ever have is the proof that their own self will manifest. No proof can be given to man because that would signify the end of his evolution. So each individual must become his own proof. And proofs are not found in books, they are not found in astral masters or channeled entities, they are not found anywhere else than within a person and for the exclusive immediate benefit of that person. Then, the activities of each of those persons, individually, will benefit people around them because their activities will be based on reality rather than ego wishes that already are in opposition to the source of their reality in their descending movement.

So, if you want to know about it, you must challenge any and all intelligence, be it from this world or from another one, and see by vibration rather than by memorial affliction if what is said is right or if it is delusion.

Thoughts are not from the ego. Using thoughts to evaluate reality is being directed by a lie into further descending in the experience. Seeing this is the first step towards evolution, an evolution that is barely starting to happen one person at a time. And seeing this is the beginning of the uncovering of the extremely vast conspiracy of the invisible against the freedom of man as a spirit for the furthering of the experience of man as a soul.

Challenge them, challenge the invisible. You are light in matter, Once man realizes this fully, no intelligence can refuse him an answer.

Have a good day and good luck in your endeavours.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:34 AM   #19
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Mystica wrote:

"You channel the GFOL? How very sad."

I never heard of the "galactic federation of light" before hearing of it on this forum. The channelings supposedly coming from that source sound ridiculous to me.

I have communicated with advanced being who say they are members of the Galactic Federation, the "of light" part I had never heard.

I have talked to different beings, some Pleidian, sometimes Arcturian. Those are the distinct ones within that "group", as they identified themselves. Their message is always consistent with oneness consciousness, although it's slightly different vibe from other higher sources of consciousness.

Everyone I've ever channeled (I'm a fully conscious channel, so maybe "communicator" is a better term) speak a version of higher truth, which is that we are the creators of our own reality and that our spiritual evolution is about returning to conscious connection with oneness, and love. Thats the ultimate message of all spiritual truths.

Any message that intervenes with our free will is not coming from an advanced consciousness. Many people who participate on this board are not yet ready to step into advanced consciousness...

It doesn't matter what "label" a message has as its origin if the CONTENT of that message leads to spiritual growth. A little spiritual maturity on this site would be refreshing.....

Just listen to the CONTENT from your HEART. Only a ego based consciousness would get hung up on semantics-the ultimate "mind trap" of the ego. Distinction from the heart is clarity-not from the head. Its very clear to see when one is communicating from the heart or the head....that can't be disguised. LISTEN more, blather less~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote