Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > Dan Winter

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default fractal layouts for vegetable garden?

im wondering if a fractal golden mean ratio layout of a vegetable garden would work to enhance food production.what would tht look like and what would that entail? also when dis this forum get started i seem to have missed it
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: fractal layouts for vegetable garden?

good morning ppim,
ultimately all gardens and plants are fractal in nature, some friends of mine ran a workshop on how to make a spiral herb garden for the solstice, but i missed it, I was up the mountain meditating
The Anastasia books have good info about how to grow things, she suggests keeping the seeds in your mouth for ten minutes and walking barefoot on the soil before planting, also the best fertiliser is urine (28% Nitrogen), as the plants grow they learn what vitamins and nutrients are missing from the donor and produce them, magic. Of course you do the bare foot thing first.
I gave up on my own garden, the place i live is not ready for it yet, as for the forum, it seems to have become a bit fractellated, just like ourselves.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well I have a background in the subject and I can tell you that the best way to plant a garden if you are growing organically is without monostands. In other words, keep like plants from growing next to each other. Randomly place your plants around so that if any disease or insect that likes a certain plant comes in, it does not cause sever problems and your garden manages itself nicely this way.

Energetically you can include a genesa crystal next to or in the garden and then go out every few days, stand next to the genesa crystal and visualize all of the soil and plants radiating with blue green light. You don't need a green thumb, you need a blue green third eye!
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ty for the info.

this is kinda what i had in mind as a layout

http://www.toddholoubek.com/classes/...accispiral.jpg
Old 09-22-2009, 07:37 AM   #5
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe plant a forest garden and discover the fractals. Do you have allot of experience gardening?
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: fractal layouts for vegetable garden?

Great Post,
I love Blueberries, Mulberries, Rasberries and Strawberries. Gardening is great way to connect to nature and fruit trees are the blossom of life.
Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
im wondering if a fractal golden mean ratio layout of a vegetable garden would work to enhance food production.what would tht look like and what would that entail? also when dis this forum get started i seem to have missed it
This is how gardens planted in our hearts look like
Love is an ever growing process encompassing all.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #8
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Please excuse my ignorance here, but is Dan a whistleblower as the name is unfamiliar?

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
ty for the info.

this is kinda what i had in mind as a layout

http://www.toddholoubek.com/classes/...accispiral.jpg
Hey you might want to look into orgone generators. Im not sure that laying out your garden in the fibonacci would help or not...interesting idea thought... guess you will have to do a test next garden season.

Next year I am going to try experiments with Orgone Blasters all over the place. Maybe I will place them around the garden on the fibonacci lines! peace jt

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
lawlessline

PPM,

That works well. Growing in a spiral fashion can work wonders. To do it properly you have to work out the direction of the opening according to celestial positions. Then as the spiral goes inwards the produce should be changed in accordance to the new position and then you will find if you have down the spiral perfectly, that the plants will be next to complimentary plants which increase the imput flow. You should get you hands on a good luna Callender; This should give you all the info on the celestial stuff and complimentary plants.
Then you can go further by setting up spirals that reflect the seasons, and rest seasons. Sounds complicated but it actual ends up working it out for you. The starting can be a pain in the back side, but once started the rest will follow. I think Rhudolf Syeiner came up with some good growing luna callenders. There is also a Lady in Auroville who was looking into this some years ago. You could get some results there. avyaktam, a member here lives out there. Maybe he can help you. But it is the future or the past of growing.

The north american indians have something about squashes that are from a particular part of the diety that they cut up and burried across the usa. Each squash represents a different part of the body and should be planted facing in different direction to get back to the whole. It's something along those lines, memory a bit weak on that.
Anyway have fun with that.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Please excuse my ignorance here, but is Dan a whistleblower as the name is unfamiliar?

Barry
dan winter is an electrical engineer who studies dna and a few other areas..

goldenmean.info

hes along the lines of nassim harremains work and marko rodin ect..
Old 09-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

thansl for all the responses. does dan winter know he has a forum on avalon. or is this to comment on his work??
Old 09-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #13
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

OK I can see he is a researcher but question remains is he a whistleblower by definition? If not can I enquire whom placed his thread here in this sub forum for the express use of whistleblowers? Barry
Old 10-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes hes not blowing any whistles per say.. apart from blowing it on all his scientific colleagues who arent up to par and stuck in their little boxes..
Old 10-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I see, so I still have to question why his thread is here and whom placed it here, being picky but this is not the correct place for this and should be moved elsewhere. Perhaps admin can look into this. Categories, you would not place a war film within romance section would you?

Barry
Old 11-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i agree i only started a thread here because someone made a dan winter heading.. no idea who but hey kerry bill do an interview with him anyway
Old 12-08-2009, 04:08 AM   #17
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

i think anyone would need to listen to dan for many hours to begin to get the drift unless you're already on the same wavelength, i think he answers many questions, also marko rodin, nassim harrimen(?), but dan winter applies his knowledge more practically, solution based.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:11 AM   #18
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: fractal layouts for vegetable garden?

try emailing dan, ask him, id be interested in his response as i am also planting vege patch
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:06 AM   #19
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member

I remember Dan Winter Speaking at Drunvalo's first FOL Facilitator meeting at Drunvalo's Ranch in Arizona......I remembered him talking of being able to match your vibration to that of the Universe, and Dance the Vibration to where you could lead the Procession with your intent , focus and Will......a will FULL creation.....I remmeber his work relating the Heart energy to the Universe...I believe he did this mathematically
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote