Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 03-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Final destination Iran?

Hi Rocky_Shorz,

Blumenau is indeed in the southern part of Brazil where the first language is German. Also it's true that many Nazis came, not only to Brazil, but Argentina, Paraguay and also the US, during the 'Paperclip' times.

I've never been to the place as it is an extremely long way away - I'm in the northeast, almost the most eastern part of Brazil if you look on a map, but have seen it on TV and it is architectureally (?) typically German (or Austrian) and quite a wealthy part of Brazil.

I'm sure that Monique could give you more info as she's from São Paulo - I think!

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. Give me the links for the threads you want to be merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Steve,

I'm wondering since you are in Brazil if you have run across any stories on a city in Brazil whose second language is Portuguese.

As a German city, Blumenau was highly influenced by. Hitler...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #27
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I actually visited there while I was traveling Brazil, but it wasn't until recently that I started hearing the stories.

I was wondering since you are in Brazil if there are stories we might not have heard of...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #28
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
See now these are the quiet things he is doing that shows he is willing to push new agenda's inside a country that has been treating women like doormats...

It is also a message to all of us...

It would be great for people to do their research first before stating their opinions as fact. Iranian women are not treated as doormats and are amongst the highest educated in the world. Sure, some of their liberties may seem to have been taken away but that's just made them raise their voices even more.

The vids below may help get you educated so that you may review your view somewhat.

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #29
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear Sisters,

In recent months, some have asked, ‘How did women obtain such a status in the Iranian people’s struggle?’

Two factors are involved in shaping this status:

The first is the 150-year-old women’s struggle against dictatorship in Iran;

The other is the nature of their current confrontation with a misogynist regime.

You are well aware that the mullahs have made life hell for women in Iran through their brutal suppression, systematic degradation, gender apartheid and deprivation of the most fundamental rights and freedoms.

What results in virtue of this backward system is, on the one hand, women’s poverty and anguish, with the following consequences:

• One-fourth of Iranian women are depressed or experiencing psychological trauma;
• Women’s share of the country’s economy amounts to just 12 percent;
• More than two million extremely impoverished women are also the breadwinners for their families;
• And, there are three hundred thousand victims of prostitution in the Iranian capital, Tehran, alone.

Additionally, this system results in a brutal suppression, to the extent that thousands upon thousands of female opponents have been hanged to date, tens of thousands of female opponents have undergone torture, and millions have been expelled, purged or forced to live in exile.

All this is in parallel to the immeasurable anguish resulting from the daily control and inquisition and a variety of humiliations and insults, all of which are intangible.

In fact, there is no particular or unique example of injustice carried out against women. It is an indescribable injustice the beginnings and ends of which is unclear. One example of it is the systematic rape of women in prisons.

Another is the issue of “mal-veiling,” which is neither the subject of a written law nor does it have any established criteria. Rather, everything from the kind, size, and color of women’s clothing up to and including their behavior and way of talking is a target.

You can grasp the state of Iran’s society through the prism of what women have experienced. The oppression of the Iranian woman defines social life in its most inhumane form. That is why the liberation and advancement of society would be triggered only when the oppression of women has ended.

Therefore, the resistance of Iranian women in opposition to the regime has the goal of obtaining their right to live as human beings.
Full Story
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote