Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #176
moonwalker22
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I live in phoenix arizona - I also lived for five years in Sedona
Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Disappointment stems from expectations.
Expectations rules the way people judge, it is a projection.

Like humanity projects its psychology to interpret consciousness in the universe, the individual projects his psychology to interpret his relationships.

This creates expectations.

And a lot of disappointments.

Expectations means that people do not listen to what someone says, but listen to find out what a person might say. And the judgement already exists even before they have started to listen, for it is already decided if they will agree.

People judge, they do not listen.

Listening does not mean agreeing, it does not mean disagreeing, it means that all attention is turned toward the speaker, therefore no judgement takes place.

People do not listen, They are in a state of expectation.

So they sort things out using what they already expected as a yardstick.

The responsibility of a conversation always falls on the shoulders of the listener.

Some will argue, NO, No, no... it also depends on the qualities of the speaker.

No matter what the qualities of the speaker are, if there is no ear for his words, there is no conversation. And, if the listener is engaged by the abilities, rather than by the information, he is looking forward to a show. He wants to be impressed. He wants to feel power. He wants to feel an agreement. He wants to be nourished.

So, he expects a performance. He is not neutral, he wants to be satisfied.

Reality cannot please the ego. Real information is never pleasant to the ego. Because it has to come from a field that is outside of his mentality. Otherwise, the ego would have had all the answers a long time ago, if reality was within his field of mentation.

The ego can only be shocked and his expectations dissolved when faced with reality.

Until that time when he can no longer be disappointed, or surprised, or impressed.

Expectation is driven by a need to be fed with something to believe. Reality is the imposition of something that is unbelievable.
The thread asks for peoples views on the interview. And thats what the thread is ....peoples views on the interview. Ego -mongering aside, there is such a thing as intuition, gut reaction, those are individual responses, and valid to the thread topic.
moonwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:48 AM   #177
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Miriam, when being shown the underground 'ugly' beings (reptilians?), Miriam's reaction was one of apathy ("oki doki").

In contrast, Alex Collier, when describing the underground 'ugly' beings, cringed his teeth, showing his frustration and his concern for others.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:11 AM   #178
DeadDeadDead
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the message that we all have the ability to make our place better and all we have to do is do something about it. But I was very underwhelmed with the interview. Kerry & Bill said it was their best interview to date but I kept thinking is this really the best they've got?

I don't doubt the story or the message at all, I just didn't hear anything really good. Nothing to inform me or make me go do some research. It just seemed like a good story, and that's all, a story. A story, almost predictable. I wished B & K asked more questions.

I guess I like the more detailed whistle blower interviews like Fulford, Green, or Deacon. I enjoyed the Wilcock interview, he talked about his life and told his story but he also talked about how he learned about things and the research behind all the stuff. I guess I prefer the ones where they go into the hows and whys the world is the way it is, how things work and the where things have come from or how they evolved, and also where we can go from here.

I'm not meaning this to be negative, I just try to be completely honest with myself and the people around me. I support Bill & Kerry fully and I applaud their efforts.
DeadDeadDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:23 AM   #179
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

As a long time abductee (one whom the late John Mack researched and wrote about) I hard a hard time myself connecting to her *story*. With that said, my experiences have not been with the Nordics and I honestly felt that her information provided little substance. It did not resonate with me.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:30 AM   #180
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Miriam is Canadian...most of the people interviewed on PC were European or American right? OK, I know this sounds maybe a little strange but when I hear people making comments about Miriam being "off", "strange vibe" etc. I can't help but think it has something to do with her nationality. I have NEVER met a Canadian who seemed... ummm, well how can I put this-they are a very distinctive people in a very subtle way that I can't define...if you Canucks out there can either agree or disagree we might get to the bottom of this.

I think of the films out of Canada, the musicians, etc...you guys are different than people in the states-and I have a hard time putting my finger on it but I know it's true, so when I watched the vid of Miriam, I kept reminding myself of that and not letting her delivery of the message get to me. She's Canadian. That's all.

God Bless Canada!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:44 AM   #181
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Do you think Ghandi, Mother Teresa, Jesus, or other like minded people cared
what others thought of them? They knew they were right, that is all that should matter.
So because that's how they acted that's how everyone is supposed to act? Maybe she and others don't enjoy speaking about these types of topics because you get abused and "spiritually" judged...like what I keep hearing from you for instance. If you don't like what she's saying fine, but you're no more in the position to judge her validity as a "messenger" then anyone else here. Especially considering the message she gave wasn't a bad one, so what's the problem? Or is it just your problem and ego?
________

On the subject of blond/blue-eyed beings: I remember my own encounter with 4 fairly tall blond females with Dune-style super blue eyes that didn't seem like they where from around here if you know what I mean. It was during a lucid dream experience but what was extra odd was that at one point I know I'm having conversations with them in a place where I couldn't understand everything they where saying, nor remember all that I replied. It was like a bridge into the future as well as taking place in "zero time" I guess it could be called. So I was consciously aware I was talking to these beings but I wasn't "allowed" to necessarily hear or remember then entire experience. It was pretty strange I must say, positive, but strange...

And yeah she(Miriam) pretty much said the same thing that we always hear, that should maybe tell us something when a bunch of people independently come up with the same thing, even if generally. If you want a lot of information on the ET motivations, I highly recommend this article on www.exopolitics.org called:

By Mike E. Salla, Phd

Her "apathetic" expression doesn't indicate lying, or callousness necessarily, it indicates understanding. Like what the characters talked about in that movie Platoon about a solider who's been in the field during serious combat, they get a "1000 mile stare". It's a state of acceptance in a sense.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 09-27-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #182
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Canadians are a pretty diverse people. Some are perhaps more restrained in their style of communication than some Americans, but there's lots of exceptions to that rule (eg Howie Mandel, the quiz show host, and Paul Schaffer, Letterman's band leader, etc)

I think what's more likely is that people have different personalities, and Miriam's personality is not emotional in nature. But that doesn't make her a phony.

I don't think her body language and vocal delivery should be the focus of people's assessment of her veracity.

In my opinion, people should evaluate her message.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I believe she had the experiences she describes. It is possible she has been fooled as to the real motivations of the ETs she interacted with, but I don't think she's a phony.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #183
astraya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
I have NEVER met a Canadian who seemed... ummm, well how can I put this-they are a very distinctive people in a very subtle way that I can't define...if you Canucks out there can either agree or disagree we might get to the bottom of this.

I think of the films out of Canada, the musicians, etc...you guys are different than people in the states-and I have a hard time putting my finger on it but I know it's true, so when I watched the vid of Miriam, I kept reminding myself of that and not letting her delivery of the message get to me. She's Canadian. That's all.

God Bless Canada!
I agree, we are very different from Americans. And we do take some pride in that. What I appreciate about most Canadians is that they are guileless and are very good at making fun of themselves. Could be why many famous Comedians are Canadian?

The something you can't put your finger on is that we are so used to being the brunt of jokes by Americans that we just laugh and have our own jokes about why someone would want to act condescendingly to someone else.

It reminds me of the younger brother who was picked on by the older, bully brother but grows up to be better looking and have a much more likable personality.

Just being completely honest.
astraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:00 AM   #184
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Astraya- I'm not just making this up-we agree, and I appreciate the fact that not all Canadians are the same, think kd lang and celine dion....k?

Gosh, as far as being rational and well adjusted-you guys are much further along, I think. If anyone from the US is condescending-please. We are a mess. I have longed to live in a stable society like Canada. People from here go to Europe and wear Maple leaf garb to avoid getting bashed. No kidding.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:07 AM   #185
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
Canadians are a pretty diverse people. Some are perhaps more restrained in their style of communication than some Americans, but there's lots of exceptions to that rule (eg Howie Mandel, the quiz show host, and Paul Schaffer, Letterman's band leader, etc)

I think what's more likely is that people have different personalities, and Miriam's personality is not emotional in nature. But that doesn't make her a phony.

I don't think her body language and vocal delivery should be the focus of people's assessment of her veracity.

In my opinion, people should evaluate her message.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I believe she had the experiences she describes. It is possible she has been fooled as to the real motivations of the ETs she interacted with, but I don't think she's a phony.
I agree her delivery is beside the point for whatever reason-I think the hype and expectations had a lot to do with the lukewarm response. I too wish more questions had been asked but overall she reiterated a lot of things heard before so it failed to make an enormous splash. eh, next.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:13 AM   #186
astraya
Avalon Senior Member

As far as Miriam's message goes, one point in particular resonated with me. I also feel a calling, not on such a large scale, to do my soul's work right now and spread the message that we have a choice in how the story turns out. Not to get swallowed up by fear but to plan for the future while keeping a happy and peaceful state of mind.

I happened to be of some German ancestry as well as Scottish and English. I have very blonde hair but green eyes. But most importantly I feel the messengers, guides etc. are going to be from an interesting time astrologically.

"The conjunction between Pluto and Uranus went on for much of the
1960s. Pluto was in Virgo most of 1958-71, and Uranus was in Virgo most of
1961-68. Given an 8° orb, the conjunction was in range most of 1962-1969,
though it was an out-of-sign conjunction during parts of 1968-69. With all this
overlap, there’s almost no such thing as a pure Uranus in Virgo or a pure Pluto in
Virgo type—they are merged energies, married to one another for better and for
worse.
There were a number of aspects between the outer planets during that
complex era. The slow-moving aspects from Pluto and Uranus to Neptune in
Scorpio and Chiron in Pisces form part of the intricate collective psychology of
the Sixties group. They, more than any ordinary astrological generation or
subgeneration, are striving to integrate the transpersonal energies of all the outer
planets at once, a Herculean task to pull off in any one lifetime! Despite the
inherent difficulties in their collective assignment, many of them do achieve this
integration to a depth and with a degree of integrity that utterly humbles me.
Their early years were spent in a climate of activism for the rights of
women, ethnic minorities, and various disadvantaged groups, as well as
significant developments in employment legislation. Having worked with them as
astrology clients for many years, I believe that many idealistic and advanced
souls were drawn into incarnation at that moment in time precisely because
there seemed to be so much hope for humanity."
from Donna Cunningham

This doesn't mean that everyone born during that time will feel a calling. But if you have inner planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars) tied into the outer-planet configurations you may feel moved to be a part of the momentum that is happening right now.

Also, I recently had a dream that I was taking on to a spaceship but throughout the whole dream I was very lucid and so I also resonated with her advice that we have a choice in "contact" situations.
astraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:23 AM   #187
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:47 AM   #188
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Years ago I had a dear friend who used to talk about a neighbor who was taken and how they would float him down the stairs and through a solid door. When I first heard this story I thought her neighbor was a nutter and did not want to hear any more. The reality of the situation was more then I was prepared to handle and the thought of something/someone/alien having that amount of control over one terrified me. This was many, many years ago.

Then I had a client come who was an abductee. I really knew nothing on how to work with someone who was being taken and began to read up on everything I could get my hands on. This client had all of the posttraumatic stress symptoms of someone who had clearly gone through emotional trauma.

Through my work with her I began to understand the nature of what it meant to be taken and used for genetic alien hybridization program.

During the past 10 years I've since had contact with numerous contactees of one sort or another. What I observed is that they tended to fall into two groups; those who were taken against their will and often had their memories suppressed; and those who were invited and had almost total recall of their experiences.

I've even met people who claim to be alien hybrids and some who are star seeds. I've been fortunate to talk with Alex Collier, Paola Harris, Victoria Lindquist and many others who are in the midst of this unusual circumstance.

It took me years to accept that aliens are real. Years. It took years to investigate the information that is out there and digest what this means to me on a personal level.

What is valuable about Miriam's interview is that each person has an opportunity to see just how far he or she are from a truth that is much bigger then all of us. If one were to think of the ocean, some folks would be far out in the distant horizon. Others would be bobbing up in down in the swells as the water prepares to move toward the shoreline. Fewer people would be riding the crest of the wave like a surfer shooting the unfurling curl, and fewer yet would be in splashing in the foam bubbling upon the sandy shore.

And then there are those folks who are like Miriam. These are the visionaries who are the eagles riding the air currents high above us sharing their vision of what they have seen above and below.

We are honored to have such gifted trailblazers guiding us to our birthright. After all, aren’t we made from the stuff of the stars? Don’t you think it’s time we drop our fear like the heavy mantle that it is and walk freely into the light? Don’t you think it is time for us to accept that our star brothers and sisters are real and just waiting for us to find our way to them…. and to welcome them?

This is our gift from Miriam, Alex Collier and the others who have seen, touched and been with these beings. They are the witnesses. They are here to remind us that we are much more then we could possibly imagine. They are also here to encourage us to claim our birthright and walk among those who would have us as the brothers and sisters that we already are.

Not too long ago I too had an experience that altered my perception regarding aliens. From that experience it became clear to me that aliens are also on a spiritual path just as we are and all of us take this journey in our own unique way.

I have also recently read unpublished reports from the Vatican and elsewhere. Aliens are real. They’re here. It’s time to recognize this reality and accept it.

Next, it’s time to really sit down and keep listening to Miriam’s interview until new levels of understanding emerge. It’s time to really move beyond fear and be free.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:48 AM   #189
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
pilot....are you for real....
sure, kinda...
Old 09-27-2008, 06:51 AM   #190
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraya View Post
As far as Miriam's message goes, one point in particular resonated with me. I also feel a calling, not on such a large scale, to do my soul's work right now and spread the message that we have a choice in how the story turns out. Not to get swallowed up by fear but to plan for the future while keeping a happy and peaceful state of mind.

I happened to be of some German ancestry as well as Scottish and English. I have very blonde hair but green eyes. But most importantly I feel the messengers, guides etc. are going to be from an interesting time astrologically.

"The conjunction between Pluto and Uranus went on for much of the
1960s. Pluto was in Virgo most of 1958-71, and Uranus was in Virgo most of
1961-68. Given an 8° orb, the conjunction was in range most of 1962-1969,
though it was an out-of-sign conjunction during parts of 1968-69. With all this
overlap, there’s almost no such thing as a pure Uranus in Virgo or a pure Pluto in
Virgo type—they are merged energies, married to one another for better and for
worse.
There were a number of aspects between the outer planets during that
complex era. The slow-moving aspects from Pluto and Uranus to Neptune in
Scorpio and Chiron in Pisces form part of the intricate collective psychology of
the Sixties group. They, more than any ordinary astrological generation or
subgeneration, are striving to integrate the transpersonal energies of all the outer
planets at once, a Herculean task to pull off in any one lifetime! Despite the
inherent difficulties in their collective assignment, many of them do achieve this
integration to a depth and with a degree of integrity that utterly humbles me.
Their early years were spent in a climate of activism for the rights of
women, ethnic minorities, and various disadvantaged groups, as well as
significant developments in employment legislation. Having worked with them as
astrology clients for many years, I believe that many idealistic and advanced
souls were drawn into incarnation at that moment in time precisely because
there seemed to be so much hope for humanity."
from Donna Cunningham

This doesn't mean that everyone born during that time will feel a calling. But if you have inner planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars) tied into the outer-planet configurations you may feel moved to be a part of the momentum that is happening right now.

Also, I recently had a dream that I was taking on to a spaceship but throughout the whole dream I was very lucid and so I also resonated with her advice that we have a choice in "contact" situations.

This is really interesting astraya, how do you determine if you have inner planets tied in with outer planet configurations? A basic chart can tell you that?

Thanks
Old 09-27-2008, 07:14 AM   #191
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
If you don't like what she's saying fine, but you're no more in the position to judge her validity as a "messenger" then anyone else here. Especially considering the message she gave wasn't a bad one, so what's the problem? Or is it just your problem and ego?
You're exactly right, in a sense. I'm just giving my opinion like everyone else in this thread.
You just happen to not agree with the one I make, I'm not the one disagreeing. I was answering your questions.
Peace I say,
I'm glad to read everyone elses opinions, even opposites. I have learned much 'o much

Last edited by Phtha; 09-27-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:14 AM   #192
historycircus

I will simply make these observations, with no disrespect intended.

Her eyes shift down and to the left at the beginning of the interview, as well as making statements with her eyes closed. These are classic signs of "grasping," of attempting to attach truth in communication to things that might not be believed as truth by the communicator. With that being said, it was the beginning of an almost two hour interview - it could be just a case of "finding bearings."

As for the content; what we have here is another witness that argues the existence of extraterrestrials, and claims that they have a fixation on her (car pulling up next to her, etc.).

Here is my problem folks.

We now have many contactees and abductees to choose from here. Is anyone else bothered by off-world interference? Who are the "blonds" and "grays" to come down here and interfere with our lives, while hiding behind puppet governments or clandestine encounters? Many of you here claim that you are spiritually enlightened - you are psychic, balanced, or free from negativity. Is this fair? Are we being treated fairly as a species? If we are to join the galactic community, will it be as slaves? As wards? If an ounce of what this woman, and the other interviewees, and countless others are saying is true, who are "they" - in whatever form from wherever or whenever - to play with us so?

If you believe this woman, then the preceeding questions are valid.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #193
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

Something that I have noticed in this type of information - i.e abductee/experiencer describing alien information imparted to them - is that the aliens appear to be some what naive about the delineation of power and control in our society.

Please correct me if I am wrong, however I do not believe I have heard a description of aliens explaining the reality of a minority of people on earth having power and control over the masses. When Miriam talked about what individuals could do she mentioned seeds for example, planting your own garden. From my perspective, the reason the world as a whole is going to 'hell in a handbasket' is centered upon megolamanical psychopaths who have power and control and people who are pyschologically subdued to allow this to occur.

If - for example - a positive step is for us to grow our own gardens, if I grow a garden and that action represents 1% of society then my actions are insignificant and ultimately irrelevant. What we need is 90% of people to grow their own gardens! Otherwise REAL change will not occur. Therefore the important question is how to get that 90% to want to grow their own gardens! Do you see what I am getting at here?

Convincing (if this is indeed the appropriate step to take) others that they should give up (or at least minimise) their consumerism on the basis of its harm to other beings and the environment - is a very difficult task. In fact some people can be downright angry when you attempt to explain alternatives to them. Cognitive dissonance steps in, and in certain individuals this pyschologically manifests itself in a defensive outburst. The indoctrination is so complete because it occurs from the cradle to the grave, so it is little wonder that people want to 'remain in the matrix'.

As other posters on this thread have pointed out, Miriam's information does not (arguable) add anything substantive to what we already know. I personally found it interesting, but the core of the message I have heard many times before. This is not to denegrate Miriam - or the message - it is simply that I believe that workable solutions to the problems described is what we need to focus on.
T.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #194
Steve_G

It didn't resonate with me much, I struggled to watch the whole thing. I kept "switching off" throughout the interview, I really couldn't sustain much interest. I thought she spoke almost like an automaton, and I got the feeling that she was a very traumatized individual- whatever experiences she's had I don't think she's assimilated them very well.

I found her pleading on behalf of herself (don't judge me by the evil people in the world) very hard to take. The whole Judgement deal sounds like a New Age re-branding of Original Sin to me.

She did make some good points here and there but on the whole she was less than convincing, and certainly didn't live up to the excessive hype built around the interview. The point she made about planting gardens was fine as far as it went, but overlooks the fact that if free energy was made available the need for oil would drop much more significantly.

She mentions that her father's bloodline can be traced way way back and would be very interesting to follow, and then later that certain families have had certain genetics implanted in them by these Watchers. Combined with the Master Race undertones menioned by others, is this ringing any Illuminati / Annunaki bells with anyone?

There are far too many red flags in her story for me. I'm not saying she isn't sincere about what she's saying but I do question the source of the information, and I do think that there was a lot more she could have said but chose not to.

Blessings to all.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #195

I would appreciate the notion of nomenclature and some referential relation to the material transmitted from other beings or 6th* density social complexes as the Cassiopaeans or the Andromedans which speak about the crucial "service to self" and "service to others" polarisations which the Project Camelot staff frequently use but without explanation or deeper reference, however David Wilcock does his best to solve the issue a bit...
However, as 3rd as well as 4th density distorsions goes.. "We" (still not yet potentiated?) as 3rd density don't know the output since 4th density involvements still remains inside the struggle for their own understanding and learning.
Simply put: if the 4th density groups are still struggling themselves for understanding how can anyone be certain to what their motives are and how they read the situation?
Layers of the onion: Most certainly the involvement of strong 5th density forces (i.e. Orion origins), probably hidden to most 4th density groups, can still maintain a strong and negative service of self polarity, influence behaviour, and outcomes. This not said the positive 5th denity entities might want to stop this, doh?

*faq about density levels (scroll down a little):
http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/lawofone.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

references on Cassiopaeans social complex outputs:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

references on Andromedan social complex (or RA) outputs:
http://www.llresearch.org/library/th...f_one_pdf.aspx

critical voices:
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot...t-psy-ops.html

Drunvalo Melchizedek on the Hopi's Blue Star:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

thanks!

Last edited by 144000; 09-27-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #196
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Well... we tell our children not to take any candies from strangers, don't we? So, even if her (and from others like George Green or David Wilcock and all the others - not wanting to call them Gurus) stories sound very nice and sweet, why should I take all that for true? What if they are the Illuminati? And anyway, are the Illuminati really the bad guys or are some other bad guys trying to persuade us they would be bad? I feel that something is trying to confuse me these days to get me off the road and to finally not even be able to distinguish the difference between good and bad. I would very like to believe, but I just can't! Not yet.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:31 PM   #197
richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I would encourage people to check out alliesofhumanity.org concerning this topic (although I still haven't made up my mind about that info either).
I like to repeat sherab's words....... I would encourage people to read this free ebook
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/book1.php
Old 09-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #198
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

This may be the worst interview that I've seen them conduct.
I could only get through one hour and ten minutes of this and could not continue .
She says absolutely nothing that I would say is helpful. Nothing concrete about what she experienced on the ship. She does not tell us who the aliens are, what star system they are from, who they are aligned with on earth except that she saw one in Hopi. I was hoping to at least hear the word in hopi that meant thank you which would have given this interview some credibility of what she says she has experienced.

Why did the Russians want her to be a psychic spy? What were they doing?

This has the "new age feel" to it. I've experienced enough new age bs to see it.

I could not latch onto one inkling of info that I have not heard in a round about way before except for her abduction experience.

Maybe I should continue to listen to the interview but I don't see the point.

If you're not already awake then it is too late.

Xmen
Xmen442002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #199
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Whether Miriam story stacks up or not is not the main point. It is the message that I hear from many of the interviews and it is this.

it is my understanding that human-beings are a spirit having a human experience of choice.
Our purpose is to evolve our spirits by experience.
Humans of all the creatures on this pebble are the only ones that have the power of self determination, I don't see Loins and Tigers planting potatoes or building houses.
This power of self determination is guided by two forces Ego and Conscious (Fear and love). The Ego is like the motor in a car and the conscious is the steering.
. Unfortunately there are forces in our world that have deliberately developed the Ego ( sense of individuality ) to the extreme. (Fortunately for humanity it is not natural and I believe will be challenged very soon.). The only true peace I have found is not in the things I don't have ie big house nice car all Ego driven material things , but In the things I do have life, health, family and a genuine desire to help.
As earlier I mentioned that I believe that our purpose is to evolve our spirit through experience. For when we die it's our conscious / spirit that goes on for it is the only stable thing about us, it never lies ,or gets drunk, never gets emotional it is here just gaining experience. God can create life, but can't create experience.There is no "Good" and no"Bad", just experience ( what a relief ) but if I were to remove either Ego or Conscious there would be no evolution. for one on its own is like black without white, the ying without the yang. The discipline for me is to do what my Conscious says despite what my Ego wants. If my Ego is in service to my Conscious ( which is the voice of my spirit )then I have a powerful force that can steer me on a wonderful journey.

This is the message I hear from Miriam we need the change the collective attitude from "What's in it for me" to " How can I help" If every one dedicated five hours a week to charity the would would be a better place.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #200
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I got the sense while watching Miriam, that she was trying to "put on a show". But not in a way that implies dishonesty. Rather more that this was very important to her, and that she wanted to have it come off well.

Kind of like she was trying to remain aware of her mission, rather than just speaking directly from her heart.

When she said she really didn't want to be there, talking to Bill and Kerry, I saw that this was true, but because it was so important to get her message out and not mess it up.

She was very deliberate in her speech and weighed her words, perhaps to the point of slight distraction.

I think she assumed a "speaking identity" for this interview.

She might do the interview differently now, after watching this one objectively.

None of which has any bearing on her message, which I found very focusing and important.

I suspect we are going to see earths indigenous peoples play a progressively more important role in the near future. They seem to have been biding their time, and are going to be adding a big boost in the efforts to awaken people to the actually hidden beneath the apparency.

I"m getting excited by all this. Avenues of action are starting to open up now, where before I saw mostly opportunities to watch in horror and hide, as intended by the PTB.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado