Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 05:36 AM   #1
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Friends, Avaloniers,

"In the 6 seconds it takes you to read this sentence 24 people will be added to the earth population; before you've finished this, that number will reach 1000; within an hour 11,000; by day's end 260,000; before you go to bed two nights from now the net growth in human numbers will be enough to fill a city the size of san francisco.
It took 4 million years for humanity to reach the 2 billion mark; only 30 years to add a third billion and now we are increasing by 100 million every single year.

No wonder they call it the human race.

Solution birth: control; quality of life not quantity..."

What say you?

Take action! Improve the life of mankind! Save your world!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/111795148

Two other petitions calling for awareness of overpopulation and for a world wide democratic and scientific birth control are to be found here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/wor...-birth-control

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ecial:Petition

Thank you.

Salome.

Last edited by RaKaR; 09-10-2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: punction: : instead of ;
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:45 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

What are the statistics on how many people die in that period of time?

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:49 AM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Come on Dan...I bet you can find that answer ...you're pretty good at finding that info really fast
Old 03-27-2009, 05:58 AM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

So far I found 107 people die around the world each minute....
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Number_die...nute_in_the_US
Old 03-27-2009, 06:00 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

At the same time don't forget how many people are dying!

Deaths/Mortality
(Data are for U.S. for year indicated)
Number of deaths: 2,448,017
Death rate: 825.9 deaths per 100,000 population
Life expectancy: 77.8 years
Infant Mortality rate: 6.87 deaths per 1,000 live births
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 652,091
Cancer: 559,312
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 143,579
Chronic lower respiratory diseases:130,933
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 117,809
Diabetes: 75,119
Alzheimer's disease: 71,599
Influenza/Pneumonia: 63,001
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 43,901
Septicemia: 34,136

And I don't think this is including car crash,plane crash,suicide,guns,knife,wars,drugs,and natural disasters!
This was just a quick search and is for 2005 in the US only

Last edited by Dantheman62; 03-27-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:02 AM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

See...I knew you'd come up with something great!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:05 AM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Worldwide birth control...hummm

Sounds like something the NWO would come up with
Old 03-27-2009, 06:16 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

What exactly is the point of a petition anyway? Who are we petitioning? The Pope?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I know that it sounds like NWO but I think that it would be better for the planet if there were fewer people: smaller depletion of natural resources, more land for plants and wild animals, cleaner air and water, less pollution in general.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:24 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I would hate to tell those high school sweethearts who have planned for years to go to college and buy a house and start a family that they can't because there is to many people in the world already.
The root cause of not having enough resources for the population at hand, is due to the bad management of resources period! One great example is growing corn for fuel instead of food.
There is plenty of room here on earth for the population at hand. Resources need to be better managed along with pollution.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:27 AM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Dan...there is PLENTY of room...we just need to take care of our planet.

Here is a video I just pulled up...this is most assuredly an agenda of the nwo...check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPpg...om=PL&index=17
Old 03-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

For sure BROOK!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #13
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

SIX BILLION people can fit into the state of Texas

Old 03-27-2009, 06:46 AM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another way to look at it too, Australia has approx. 2 billion acres, now lets say for simple math that the worlds population is 6 billion, that means that every single man, woman, and child could each have 1/3 acre to live and that than leaves the whole rest of the world. I'd say there's plenty of room.
Let's just put everybody in Australia and grow food in the rest of the world, LOL
Old 03-27-2009, 06:50 AM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

What comes after the birth control....a perfect race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L25fURO1UQs
Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

This is why when I hear people talk about population reduction, I automatically get chills. Even if they are vague, the very idea that people would even CONSIDER such a thing is evidence of mind/thought control.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #17
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I think a lot of people freak out when they hear the term population reduction.

If it has to be done, there are two ways of going about it - the fast way and the progressive way.

Its the fast way, i.e. killing off millions through war/starvation/disease that people understandably wont tollerate. The idea of doing this is just disgusting.

The progressive way however, is to control birth rates to an extent, eg. 1 or 2 children per family. If this was adhered to by all, along with active management and education on how to maintain and manage the planets resources everybody would win. IMHO

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I would hate to tell those high school sweethearts who have planned for years to go to college and buy a house and start a family that they can't because there is to many people in the world already.
The root cause of not having enough resources for the population at hand, is due to the bad management of resources period! One great example is growing corn for fuel instead of food.
There is plenty of room here on earth for the population at hand. Resources need to be better managed along with pollution.
Speaking about overpopulation let's think about families in developing countries where they have 10 or more children, can't feed them, provide education , etc. Their children are born to die a few months or years after, suffering from malnutrition and diseases all their short lives. having so many children is not good for womens' health either. I wouldn't like to be a child in such a family.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I think a lot of people freak out when they hear the term population reduction.

If it has to be done, there are two ways of going about it - the fast way and the progressive way.

Its the fast way, i.e. killing off millions through war/starvation/disease that people understandably wont tollerate. The idea of doing this is just disgusting.

The progressive way however, is to control birth rates to an extent, eg. 1 or 2 children per family. If this was adhered to by all, along with active management and education on how to maintain and manage the planets resources everybody would win. IMHO

Peace
Iain
i absolutely agree with you.
More personal space, more air to breathe would add to the quality of life for everybody.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #20
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, RaKar....whenever I see and read one of your threads (and there are quite a few) where you seek to promote this kind of action....it just breaks my heart. I don't understand this line of thought and I can't possibly imagine this as a decent soulution (no play on words!).

I do believe that most of us here in the better developed nations are aware of the responsability of bringing children into the world; infact, the old world populations are decreasing (because of economic difficulties and/or the "career" mentality) while immigrants are repopulating these territories. In the under developed nations, excessive birthrate IS a problem, and it is so sad that so many children die of hunger or childhood illlnesses; but it is also a question of tradition, religion or just "ignorance". (My mother was the last of 13 children, born and raised in the good ole USA). Educating folks would help, but I would never accept compulsory birth control...ever!

I do agree with most of my fellow Avaloners that the world, Mother Earth, could effectively sustain us all, and I do trust that we, the Human Race, will see the demise of the PTB so that we, who are of common thought, can create a functional world built on respect, trust and sustainability without making ourselves slaves nor guinea pigs under some sick leaders' "plan".

It definately sounds like a NWO proposal you make and I, personally, don't like seeing your insistent posts.... but, hey...I don't have to read them, now do I?

Peace and Good Will!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 03-27-2009 at 12:01 PM.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

has it ever occured to you that sometimes people do not want to have any more children but they just happen as a result of the lack of education or so called "tradition". female circumcision is also a "tradition" and we condemn it. We do not talk here about forcing anybody not to have children if they want to. We are talking about finding solutions if families ( or women) can't afford to have any more children or do not want to have any more.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #22
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Free energy+efficent engineering solution= clean water and food for everyone. period.

Remove greed, power and control from the equation and these things would come pretty quickly if decisions were made for the greater good of all of us and the planet. For this to happen we need total honesty and removing of patents etc from the equation... Of course some sort of currency is needed but only to offer a fair system which rewards hard work and good ideas. Not a currency system which robs the poor and pays the rich.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:17 PM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Even though I am a supporter of Billy Meier and FIGU..

Rakar and J Rod 7

Im not signing this petition, Its a pointless effort.

Do you really think in a million years that any world government is going to say;

"right, lets implement drastic birth control measures because a UFO study group says we have to"

The figure of 529 million people living on the Earth is what Semjase stated was the optimum maximum for our planet specifically.... but you could have at least rounded it to the nearest 50 million if you are going to submit that and have someone even begin to take it seriously.. They are going to question how you arrived at that very specific number.. what will you reply?
The Plejaren extraterrestrials from a different time-space configuration TOLD US that was the number of people this planet was designed to support.

And also the Plejaren say we have gone too far to turn back along a path of destruction that will culminate in a third world war resulting in the deaths of 2 thirds of the population anyway?

I guess if 2 thirds died tomorrow we would STILL have 4 - 5 times too many people on the planet according to the 529 million. So it is very important that we do take birth control measures.
But is a FIGU petition going to arouse determined global action from governmental bodies?

No, It will get a few laughs from government officials and **** alot of 'normal' people off who will mistakenly think that FIGU are pushing the NWO depopulation agenda and therefore are the enemy, which I see as a tragic misunderstanding.

When you have a situation where the friggin POPE is touring Africa telling people NOT TO USE CONDOMS!! Where do we go from there.. its mission impossible.

In 2012 the Earths population will be 7 Billion.

I welcome your advice, opinions, empathy... send me your angry responses or spiritual wisdom.

With the exception of the Talmud Jmmanuel which is a completely separate and self contained subject...
considering the vital importance of the contact information, why has FIGU not released 1 SINGLE BOOK in the english language in the last 30 years?

I could write for hours here, Im just getting started, but I will end this dialogue for now.

Universally Yours,

Luminari
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #24
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I am saying before we can begin to tackle WORLD OVERPOPULATION

We need to deal with WORLD STUPIDITY through a massive campaign of education especially to the poor 3rd world nations.

And as long as RELIGION is against birth control AND abortion we are fighting a losing battle.

Strike at the ROOTS! Education is the key!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I guess I am saying before we can begin to tackle WORLD OVERPOPULATION

We need to deal with WORLD STUPIDITY through a massive campaign of education especially to the poor 3rd world nations.

And as long as RELIGION is against birth control AND abortion we are fighting a losing battle.

Strike at the ROOTS! Education is the key!

Tags
action, awareness, choice, responsibility