Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 12:22 AM   #26
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1,ooo,ooo to each family was solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
i think some may have missed my point. all these trillions are already being given to bankers and corps. which will be to no avail. if we're going to be on the hook the money should be in our pockets, not theirs. i'll take my chances with my money. for awhile we wouldn't need banks. great idea uhhhhh...! the fed would then be out of luck and we could tell them to take a hike,we don't need you anymore. oh yea, and that money you say we owe you , sue us. while the rest of the world is being collapsed by them this would buy us time to evolve our system, and figure out how to avert a totalitarian enslavement by khazarian zionists. because as long as they live we are all at risk.
hmmmmm
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #27
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it's happening...about 3 hours ago it was announced that one of the the heads of UBS was indicted and is turning over records of about 1700 "Rich and Crooked" folks...http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...c2DYQD94DKOUG0
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalerider View Post
Well, it's happening...about 3 hours ago it was announced that one of the the heads of UBS was indicted and is turning over records of about 1700 "Rich and Crooked" folks...http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...c2DYQD94DKOUG0
Yeah turning over these record to more 'rich and crooked' folks.... not much will come of it IMO. Maybe a scape or two but that's all I'd expect, unfortunately.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:10 AM   #29
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Yeah turning over these record to more 'rich and crooked' folks.... not much will come of it IMO. Maybe a scape or two but that's all I'd expect, unfortunately.
I see it as more of the veil coming down and the light being shone on the darkness...kind of like the little dog Toto in the Wizard of Oz pulling the curtain back and showing everyone what a pitiful little creature those are that we are so in awe of and fear...they are illusions! The other picture that comes to mind is being on a nice glass bottom boat and watching the sharks below tear each other apart...the PTB are starting to turn on each other!
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #30
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalerider View Post
I see it as more of the veil coming down and the light being shone on the darkness...kind of like the little dog Toto in the Wizard of Oz pulling the curtain back and showing everyone what a pitiful little creature those are that we are so in awe of and fear...they are illusions! The other picture that comes to mind is being on a nice glass bottom boat and watching the sharks below tear each other apart...the PTB are starting to turn on each other!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDt...eature=related

Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 AM   #31
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
i think some may have missed my point. all these trillions are already being given to bankers and corps. which will be to no avail. if we're going to be on the hook the money should be in our pockets, not theirs. i'll take my chances with my money. for awhile we wouldn't need banks. great idea uhhhhh...! the fed would then be out of luck and we could tell them to take a hike,we don't need you anymore. oh yea, and that money you say we owe you , sue us. while the rest of the world is being collapsed by them this would buy us time to evolve our system, and figure out how to avert a totalitarian enslavement by khazarian zionists. because as long as they live we are all at risk.

Ophiuchus... You are a hero! A forgotten sign of the times who's time is coming soon, literally (days). A slice of the pie to open up worlds anew.

What better way than to hold the cards ourselves instead of waiting for the elites to divy up the left over pittance. Line your pockets with Knowledge and grow a wealth that no one can take, tax, or terminate. Knowledge does include independent food, water, shelter, transport, communications, and whatever else an individual contemplates within their own ability to participate in and with.

Last edited by Christo888; 11-13-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:55 AM   #32
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Here here! Give the dang money to the people. Why? Cuz guess what!? Lots of us would probably pay our bills!!!!! And who do we owe money to? Lets see here:

G.E. Money bank
Wells Fargo
Capital One
HSBC
AIG
Wachovia

...the list goes on...But the thing is, they ALREADY all get a ton of the peoples' money! Every dang month they get our money! So, give it to us, and guess what most of us will do with it? PAY THEM. We would pay off our debts. No more bad debts and charge offs. Etc etc...

And if we dont pay our bills with it? 20" rims and flat screens for everyone! But even then, we'd be consumers spending our money in the markets! Buying cars, buying groceries, buying whatever.

BOOM. economy stimulated. ME FOR PRESIDENT!

Sorry, I just have rather strong feelings about this whole bailout thing. Im so frustrated with the fact that we are ALREADY giving our money every month to thse banks and now? The government forced us to give them even more. The town is a blaze and the only un-scorched earth belongs to the banks now. As they walk away with their golden parachutes and pocket our money and our kids' money and our kids' kids' money.

EFF. EFF, EFF, EFF. **phew** rant over....Maybe I just really want a million dollars....

~Kassandra

P.S. Crud. I said both package and stimulated in the same post. heh heh heh.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

with that kind of kundalini rising ka$$andra,
you will likely get into the line up for the 1,000,000'S twice
and, figure out how to get in a third time

brightest blessing$

SuSan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #34
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa you're funny KassandraLoves!!! I like your humor!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #35
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
Here here! Give the dang money to the people. Why? Cuz guess what!? Lots of us would probably pay our bills!!!!! And who do we owe money to? Lets see here:

G.E. Money bank
Wells Fargo
Capital One
HSBC
AIG
Wachovia

...the list goes on...But the thing is, they ALREADY all get a ton of the peoples' money! Every dang month they get our money! So, give it to us, and guess what most of us will do with it? PAY THEM. We would pay off our debts. No more bad debts and charge offs. Etc etc...

And if we dont pay our bills with it? 20" rims and flat screens for everyone! But even then, we'd be consumers spending our money in the markets! Buying cars, buying groceries, buying whatever.

BOOM. economy stimulated. ME FOR PRESIDENT!

Sorry, I just have rather strong feelings about this whole bailout thing. Im so frustrated with the fact that we are ALREADY giving our money every month to thse banks and now? The government forced us to give them even more. The town is a blaze and the only un-scorched earth belongs to the banks now. As they walk away with their golden parachutes and pocket our money and our kids' money and our kids' kids' money.

EFF. EFF, EFF, EFF. **phew** rant over....Maybe I just really want a million dollars....

~Kassandra

P.S. Crud. I said both package and stimulated in the same post. heh heh heh.

Wooo Whoooo
Old 11-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #36
RFburns
Avalon Senior Member

If managed right, a million bucks could make millions quit their jobs too. Hence what kind of stimulation would that be to the overall economic wheel?

We would end up being a nation of couch patatoes expecting someone else to go clean up the dog poo off the front yard lawn...and guess what..no one will be there to do that even since everyone would have a million bucks.

Yep..it would be one big pile of dog poo in the end....or out the end.

Cheers!!!!
RFburns is offline   Reply With Quote