Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Cool REMOTE VIEWING! what are your experiences?

Here is a place to tell us your own experiences of remote viewing!!

to start off, here is a video link about how remote viewing has been used by governments over the years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIea-CWYqs

have you been trained in remote viewing?

do you have stories to share?
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: REMOTE VIEWING! what are your experiences?

Sure wish i was trained in it ! Would love to do it
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:18 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah what a great ability.
I have had a few preminitions in the past it was more of a knowing but it would be great to be able to focus on a subject and see it.
Has anyone had telepathic tendacies also?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I have Morewhouse's book on the subject sitting on the very top of my mile high "To be read" pile.

If you've ever been regressed into a past life or progressed then you have done "remote viewing".

I've done both many times.

More than practice, though... it takes KNOWING (not belief, because a belief is always hinged on some silly qualifier) to achieve. KNOWING that you have the power/capability inside you already. We ALL do.

I also remote view my distance Reiki subjects. So accurately that one asked me if I was following her.

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:19 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, conjoured im going to put you on the spot. Remote view me and tell me what you see !
Old 09-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #8
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
I have dreams and waking senses of dejavu (quite often). I am really good and feeling out vibrations of situations and can usually tell which way the situation will go, usually with friends and family members. And I like to read people, you can pick up a lot of information from someone from short conversations. I love conversations with people.

Just this week I had an experience with my child. I was thinking something and she said hang on mommy and ran in my office to give me the answer. I am still having a hard time with it. But I'm enjoying it for whatever it may be.
The more you notice it?
The more you TRUST it?
The better the reception.

Children are the clearest channels.

Intuition is our natural state of being.
The distractions placed upon us by our conditioning and fear keep us as far off the perfect course of our intuition as possible.

Now, because of the rising vibration of the planet these instances are coming faster and clearer for so many of us.

What a great time to be alive. :-)
LOVELOVELOVE
Old 09-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #9
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

www.remoteviewdaily.com this is one of the sites i use to keep the RV fresh. but it is also fun to RV your day too.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
Ok, conjoured im going to put you on the spot. Remote view me and tell me what you see !
An open can of soda... Mt Dew?
A green pick up.
A dog that needs a good brushing.
A football injury.

I usually have a picture to work with when I Reiki (as do the trained pros)... or a guided meditation with the regressions.

So I am guessing I sucked without them. But I tried. Did you just feel me feeling around for ya? A rush of air, or a sudden warm breeze?

LOVELOVELOVE
Old 09-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Well...i must say you got one thing right ...but who doesnt drink mountin dew ? other than that nothin...i got an idea how about we chat msn or yahoo ?
Old 09-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #12
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

[QUOTE=fastarr;4203]perhaps a thread of training would be beneficial. I would appreciate learning as well

fastarr, here i some more links...follow the trail and u will find the info u need!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40QVp8_P0LY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9nIMgdpuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm2mZItxKuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IareMTEOibk

would love to hear peoples personal experiences!!!
in addition to sharing links.....

all the best
fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
Well...i must say you got one thing right ...but who doesnt drink mountin dew ? other than that nothin...i got an idea how about we chat msn or yahoo ?
Ahhh... you'll notice the green pick up and the dog when you see them.
And someone will speak to you of the injury.

Time is irrelevant. :-)

And I don't drink Dew. Only coffee. With hazelnut creamer.
Alas, I am not a chatty kinda chick.
I lost years of my life in chatrooms.
You can PM me if you wanna.

LOVELOVELOVE
Old 09-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Well i see..but i didnt mean a chat room i ment messanger....anyways thanks..peace and love
Old 09-09-2008, 09:59 PM   #15
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

I'd be interested to learn!
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:12 AM   #16
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

My experiences are that I can.
I began doing this intentionally when Thelma Moss ( Head of Parapsychology at UCLA for over 30 years ) encouraged me to do so at age 16.
The story that lead me to her is long, so I won't go there, but I will say that a series of consistent events lead me to that lady, after having been hospitalized by my parents when I shared with them that I have regular OBE's and can see & hear people who don't wear skin.
Anyway..
Part of my "ability" ( Which we ALL have, yet most are inclined to deny themselves ) is the remote sight.
There is simply exercising it. Trusting yourself is vital.
I didn't know to NOT trust my visions, as it had been happening for as long as I could remember.
My most recent & lengthy experience was on another site where I invited women to show pictures of their eyes, if in fact they were interested to hear what I saw.
My accuracy is high.
My motive is love.

Most of us have empath ability, sight unseen.
I'm sure that if you focus even here, reading the words of an individual, you can feel whether or not their vibration is consistent with your preferred levels.
We have been conditioned to second guess that voice, that knowing..
This is where the ego runs for fuel. The doubt is a conditioned thing, lose it.

Know yourself, trust what you feel, what you see..We are all powerful and capable of full 12 strand DNA activity.
Practice, practice, practice. In the name of love, of course.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #17
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Although I don't consider me to be a "true" remote viewer, the technique has always been interesting to me and I have done quite a few sessions on my own...and in two or three times it has also been done in my dream body - which of course has been extremely exciting and a different experience altogether.

Anyway: I have had a couple of very upsetting experiences recently when I did try to remotely view Cheyenne Mountain and White House underground:
Initially I hade some success; following long tunnels, finding, silent and empty rooms, etc...then suddenly: Dead stop and at the sessions of Washington: I GOT ATTACKED! Someone directly targeted me, stopped me from continuing viewing the site. Made me rather scared as I wasn't prepared for that.
Now when I tries to get back - it is almost as I have been "banned" or something.

Last year I also tried to view Vatican underground and found a huge, huge underground Dome...almost as big as the Peter Cathedral, but dug out from the rock underground: Anyone heard of anything similar? That viewing felt very real to me.

Any clues or advice would be greatly apprechiated.

Last edited by I_Am; 09-10-2008 at 07:48 PM.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #18
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Mizar has been a Viewer since the 70's, was trained at a Major California University.
Most of the training Manuals are now online, just google remove viewing, and search.
If you are really serious about this stuff, find Ingo Swann's website;
http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/pa...perpowers.html
It's not a casual read, but Ingo is the "Father" of remote viewing.
A caveat; the world is not your own peepshow, every view has a responsibility attached. You wouldn't buy a set of high powered binoculars and look through your neighbor's windows, so don't learn RV, or CRV if you are going to misuse it.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #19
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, got Ingo's URL wrong, here it is again;
http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/pa...perpowers.html
Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Somethings not working
superpowers.com/pages
Old 09-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #21
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Talked to Dale Graff over coffee few times. He was project manager last two years I think, very interesting stuff. You can download instruction manuals for it somewhere, I have MP3 files called 'Farsight voyager SRV lesson 01'. I can't find where I got them, sorry!
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #22
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Mizar, I have also found that the state of mind, purpose and "presets" really determines the result: if you think that you might go by any script, the loudness of your imagination distorts the quality of the experience largely. A state of uninterestness and silenced inner dialogue is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
"...A caveat; the world is not your own peepshow, every view has a responsibility attached. You wouldn't buy a set of high powered binoculars and look through your neighbor's windows, so don't learn RV, or CRV if you are going to misuse it..."
M
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #23
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
perhaps a thread of training would be beneficial. I would appreciate learning as well.
Me too.

I found these links:
http://www.farsight.org/learning.html

http://www.remoteviewing.com/remote-...earning-annex/

http://www.remoteviewers.com/htms/up...personally.htm

http://www.remoteviewers.com/

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/2...te-viewing.htm

http://www.moonwhisper.com/psychic-l...e-viewing.html
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #24
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
www.remoteviewdaily.com this is one of the sites i use to keep the RV fresh. but it is also fun to RV your day too.

Addicted now.
Like I needed another addiction. :-)

Thanks, love!
C
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43 AM   #25
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I was trained in Remote Viewing. I will explain the best I can. We would receive a call. We would be told the time we needed to preform the session. In addition, they told us 8 numbers that were used as the coordinates of the target. Coordinates is not a physical place on the earth or elsewhere it was a number association to the target. The target was the actual person, place, thing or idea desired to be "seen" in the session. A session took anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. The brain starts to shut down after 2 hours due to the excessive energy being performed. In other words, it makes you tired and you lose the ability to focus and you get sloppy.

Once the time has arrived to do the session (this was important because others are preforming the session as well) we would prepare ourselves with a mantra of protection and guidance and get all necessary tools that needed to be used like pens and paper. It was important that all the Viewers did the target at the same time. Think of it like a dark room. If one candle is lit then you can only see so much but if 10 candles are lit you can see a lot more and the target becomes clearer and easier on everyone.

The more emotional energy associated to the target the easier the Remote Viewer can "see" the target. For example, it is easier to see the bombs being dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki then it is to see cancer in the body because of the immense emotional energy released from Hiroshima and Nagasaki as opposed to cancer affected one person. Really good Remote Viewers are sensitive enough to "see" the cancer in 1 person.

One other point to mention. Numbers are given instead of the actual name of something like "Remote View the Pyramids of Egypt." This is called front loading and our conscious mind will take over and we will put down on paper everything we remember about the Pyramids. However, if only numbers are given that are associated with the target then our conscious mind has no idea what it is and moves on but our subconscious mind already knows the target. It is the passive part of our brain that is connected to everything. One the Conscious mind allows the subconscious to take over, the flood gates are open and information will pour through you as long as you have a medium of communicating and interpreting the information. That is why Remote Viewing is SOOOO structured. You cannot deviate from the protocols because you mind likes to wander fill in blanks.

The greatest difficulty for a Remote Viewer (everyone can remote view) is how to learn and interpret your subconscious language. This is truly the core lesson of Remote Viewing. Our subconscious mind works in pictures and symbols. There are some universal symbols that the subconscious mind recognizes like a wavy horizontal line for water or a triangle without a bottom for a mountain.

Once the session is ready to start a monitor (a person who gives you the numbers and views, assists and collects your information once done). In most cases a monitor is used. He will read the 8 numbers to yo out loud.

The numbers are written down like this

Again, structure is important.

If this is interesting to anyone and you want me to continue let me know? I can continue on how it works and what to do? If you want me to teach you how to remote view I can do that too?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote