Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-18-2008, 01:36 AM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default The role of Intuitives and future visions

18 October

• Regarding Bill Deagle and other intuitives sharing their visions of the future: Many people have contacted us voicing their confusion and frutstration over our recent audio interviews with both David Wilcock and Bill Deagle. As we all begin to activate our telepathic and psychic abilities, visions and dreams of the future are becoming more common. This is an important key that cannot be ignored as we move into the years prior to and beyond 2012. Project Camelot will continue to share those dreams and visions from highly gifted intuitives that we feel are crucial to understanding the yin and yang of possible futures.

The greatest question is at what point do we contribute to making a negative vision become a reality? Should one simply speak and reveal only the positive?

In our view, balancing the positive and negative is an important step in moving into the future without blinding ourselves to all aspects of what it means to be human. Manifesting our true potential within a Universe that allows for free choice without which true growth is impossible is paramount. Choosing to create a positive future is what we are most dedicated to and working every day to make a reality. However, that does not mean that we ignore what has been created that may be well on its way to manifestation and must be revealed and then transformed by the act of witnessing.

We can and will change the current paradigm with its negatively oriented agenda into a more positive and life giving future. The act of seeing and revealing the plans of certain negatively oriented groups is part of the process. This is a war for the minds and hearts of humanity. It is being waged by the light and the dark entities within and without the known Universe. It is our own war within ourselves manifesting in the outter reality and therefore it is within our power to change it.

We do not consider revealing the plans or possible impending manifestations of the future to be anything other than absolutely vital in these times where great numbers of humanity are currently sleeping and by their lack of awareness often unconsciously contribute to the negative side.

There is no doubt that the powers-that-be are loosing power and influence during this time. This creates a wonderful opportunity to turn around possible negative events into positive ones. Sharing our inner knowledge is therefore vital in contributing to the building of a more positive future for humanity and changing the current paradigm.

--Kerry
Old 10-18-2008, 02:33 AM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The role of Intuitives and future visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
...Sharing our inner knowledge is therefore vital in contributing to the building of a more positive future for humanity and changing the current paradigm...
Ditto. Thank you for your post Kerry.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:51 AM   #3
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kerry, great message.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:04 AM   #4
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Thank you Kerry. It is wonderful to hear from you again.

SELF HEALING is our first role to humanity. As a ten year massage therapist; clear conscious channel and initiate of the order of Mary, I have learned some techniques. I will add another post as to some future visions that I have had; some very tough needing transformation and some very beautiful.
First let me say this.

WE are all of us remembering our origins; of truth, of spirit (undivided), and origins of 'way'. The most vague origins to locate have to do with the inner memory of activating peace inside the body where the mind is within the heart in such a way that the crown or heaven translates moment instead of the mind alone. This is very quick vibration and yet is a slow waving peace that leaves one without word; nothing compares. While I can achieve this state, maintaining it is almost not practical. The reason is that so many are not at that state of being yet so it becomes pointless to attempt communion with others without the share of a bridged access inside the moment. Bridging across vast differing space is tough at best.
I must report that recently, I have learned a new intention skill which is paramount now for practicing as it clears the psyche and corresponding chakras. you can take any negative energy (if fear is overcome at present in the moment) and turn it fully back to love; feel this and then even see the result.

This came about when I realized what happens to energy that accumulates when it is negative -it draws other energy to it that is also negative. We really cannot use this energy anymore. What happens is that it sticks together as a heavy vibrating mulch until we transform it through self forgiveness, the lessons from which take many experiences to clear. Forgiveness is beginning to rise in the collective now so personally, this is more accessible. In the same physical manifestation when thoughts not aligned to love process out of us by way of food, it becomes mulch or refuse and out it goes from the physical body. It is then turned back into the Earth.

Now, the acceleration factor of light measured inside time employs almost instant death to rebirth as a result if done correctly- intent held. It is a quick process that recharges the energy back to its origins -that of love itself and then redistributes itself out to where it belongs. Now it has no holes or absence of light.

In the re-format of negative energy -light has been held, learned, and shared back the the collective conscious mind. It is a conscious gathering re-charged particle or seed of light (many seeds per experience) which then goes back to its home or origination point. Here is how it is done:

1. Honor by seeing this heavy energy or know of its existence in the form it exists now. you will know it by the heaviness and a closing heart.
2. Ask for the acceleration factor of light to increase in order to transform it back to its origin as love. Know that you must accept responsibility for walking forward without the negative dramas that it would have normally contracted. The innermost Being -Self is the initiate re-charging this dead energy for your bodies and the higher intelligences are assisting success.
3. Hold open heart space for a few moments; enough to feel energy pour out of your 8th or Strength chakra, then the heaven or 7th chakra downward [this is light acceleration and the trust of love].
4. Now, if you can, open the third eye to see what you see as a confirmation. usually, I see the common thread pull up and out of my bodies and the light disperses outward 4th chakra and inward 3rd chakra back to its origins.
5. Note any differences in feeling; survey the whole body and ask the Being to give you confirmations today that you have successfully facilitated your own inner healing.

Review- make a conscious intent for transforming energy you are aware is present in field; ask for acceleration of light to re-format the energy back to its origins; hold space of grounded heart /mind/ spirit; then open third eye to witness what comes.
I have done this numerous times recently and find a more evolved sense of awareness; I feel lighter and have none of the before critical mind set; and I discover my focus is deeper inside the context with the whole of present moment.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote